Pro User

Oct 2016

Foot Licking and Shitty Meal - - Scatshop

Foot Licking and Shitty Meal - - Scatshop

My toilet slave is laying down on the floor, he is naked and wears a black mask.
    I givge him some real caviar from my asshole. I’m amazing in my black bodysuit with sexy buckles, hold-up stockings and black stiletto shoes
    I sits over my slave, squatted, in order to allow him to eat my warm caviar from my goddess's spring.
    Models:

File Name : 1952720.mp4
    File Size : 956.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:06
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

38 - - Scatshop

38 - - Scatshop

For your enjoyment in this clip I’m pounding myself in my tight sweet ass hole with my new pink dildo. You can see my thick, creamy shit shoot out all over the floor right as the dildo starts to go in. It felt so amazing going in and out the release was amazing.It felt like an orgasmac explosion through every part of my body. The moment the shit shot out it was as if I would never stop coming and I never wanted to.
    Models:

File Name : 2019_1229_070312_011.mp4
    File Size : 376.34 MB
    Duration : 00:07:32
    Video : AVC, 6 553 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 32.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Breaking In My Toilet - Part 3.Farts & Sharts! - - Scatshop

Breaking In My Toilet - Part 3.Farts & Sharts! - - Scatshop

Part 3 of the saga! Last time you managed to polish off an entire PLATE of my stinking shit! Afterwards, you were understandably parched, and I helped you wash it all down by drowning you in my golden nectar!
    Of course, now you’re all wet! And we should do something about that, shouldn’t we…I know! I’ll dry you off with my HOT, STINKY farts! With shart pellets for dessert 😉
    Models:

File Name : loverachelle2-breakinginmytoilet-part3-fartsandsharts.mp4
    File Size : 831.97 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:05:51
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Open Mouth Loser - - Scatshop

Open Mouth Loser - - Scatshop

My new video is here! There is coronavirus so stay home and watch my videos! My slave came to serve me for one weekend and he was very hungry. Then I made him lick my feet. He is a subhuman, toilet! -When I say open your mouth and eat you should do it! I shit a big turd in his mouth and make him to swallow it! He is my best slave so I will use him tomorrow with my friend.
    Models:

File Name : 154220.mp4
    File Size : 651.12 MB
    Duration : 00:08:20
    Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Filthy ass pumped - - Scatshop

Filthy ass pumped - - Scatshop

I found my fucking machine, and decidet that it will be a good moment to fuck my ass.I do not do enema before it.
    I fuck my ass till shit is came out, now my ass is dirty, and also I grab a piece of shit and smear my ass.
    How do you like ot now?Big fat ass covered with shit
    Models:

File Name : 0312analuncut.mp4
    File Size : 694.06 MB
    Duration : 00:09:26
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Full mouths of shit, they eating it - - Scatshop

Full mouths of shit, they eating it - - Scatshop

I love new slaves. I love it when an inexperienced toilet slave tries to prove to me that he is worthy of being my toilet. His eyes glow with such devotion and desire to please. At some point, I caught a midget. It was the first time he was my toilet, but his obedience and submission so touched and turned me on. I had a lot of fun with him. And he was so grateful to me that he moved to live next door to come to me and serve as a toilet. Also, shortly before that, new neighbors, young couple, moved into our house. The girl turned out to be an excellent cocksucker, but the husband, shows tendency to toilet slavery. And then, one day, my friend Lana came to me. So I decided to invite this young neighbor to entertain us and serve as living toilet. His mouth was full of shit, and he ate every last drop of it. We had so much fun and good.
    1. A dwarf - my new toilet bowl, exclusive
    It's amazing! He's so docile, so accommodating. Executes all orders implicitly. Licks my pussy, my ass, kisses my feet. What a nice soft and warm hole he has. I fuck him hard despite his small size. He moaned and squealed with pleasure. I like my new toy. Great, I found myself a mini-living toilet. Open your mouth, I want to shit. If you vomit, you'll have to apologize. Oh, how nice to shit in mouth. I shat a big pile in his little mouth. He choked, but he tried to eat my shit. I'm good emptied, shited in his mouth. Well done, after you became my toilet bowl I love you even more. I want to find him a mate. And I'll have two little toilets.
    2. Double dish of shit from two Mistresses
    Present you a new film in high quality, 40 minutes long, with a new BBW Mistress
    My fat girl friend is a mean bitch. She likes to humiliate men. Her dream is shitting a man in the mouth. And then I came across a neighbor, a young guy Antonio from Serbia, who recently moved into an apartment next door. I invited him and Mistress Lana pounced him. She crawled over his face with her lush pussy and ass. She shat in the plate and her eyes glistened, pussy flowed, from the sight of how the slave absorbs her shit, falls to the very bottom of toilet slavery. She enjoyed Smoking, laughing and spitting at him, watching as I added shit to his plate, shitting a big pile of liquid shit. This jerk hunted looked at us and understood that hi have to eat everything. I fed everything, poured everything through the funnel right down my throat. We had a many of fun. Now my girl friend and I will often meet and humiliate, shit in the mouth of slaves and feed our shit together
    Models:

File Name : Full-mouths-of-shit-they-eating-it.mp4
    File Size : 1241.73 MB
    Resolution : 720x400
    Duration : 01:25:59
    Video : AVC, 1 903 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat my shit as punishment for disobedience - - Scatshop

Eat my shit as punishment for disobedience - - Scatshop

What’s that? Why are you sitting down and shit in my favorite toilet? Don’t we have regular toilet? I let you take a shit in it a couple of times, so you’re totally relaxed. You can’t be left alone for a minute. Began to play with pussy without asking. I’ll teach you how to behave, you will be punished. Get on your knees, ass up, I’ll flog you. Your ass will be in a stripe. You will know that in my house need to ask permission from the Mistress for everything. That you’re squirming like an eel, expose your ass out or it’ll get worse. Lie down on the floor, I’ll shit in your mouth. Forgotten who are you, now I will remind. You my living toilet, toilet bowl for me. I will shit in your mouth every day instead of toilet slaves and you will eat my shit all the time. Yes, you have mouth full of shit, hold it in your mouth, let it melt and flows down your throat. Get on the bench, I’ll fuck you in the ass. What do you mean don’t? Tolerate, you’re slave girl you must endure everything. Say thank you that I still greased your hole. And now suck, you will learn to do deep blowjob with shit. You’re wafer, cocksucker, you’re going learn to take dick in your throat and swallow the shit that he pushes into you. Suck, lick better or should I take the whip again? Good toilet girl, ate my shit enough, and now go washing. Here’s a kick to speed you
    Models:

File Name : Eat-my-shit-as-punishment-for-disobedience.....mp4
    File Size : 1400.16 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:51
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You Must REPENT! Nun SCAT Punishment! - - Scatshop

You Must REPENT! Nun SCAT Punishment! - - Scatshop

I’ve called you into my office after class because I’ve noticed you keep getting boners when I teach anatomy! Even though this is an approved class for health purposes, you keep getting aroused. You’re a disgusting sinner. I don’t care if you just turned 18, you’ll always just be a nasty little boy to me! And you need to be PUNISHED.
    (*Watch my asshole struggle and strain to birth these SUPER CHEESY turds down your blasphemous mouth! I’m rarely constipated, so this is a sinfully delicious treat for sure 😉
    Models:

File Name : loverachelle2-youmustrepent-nunscatpunishment.mp4
    File Size : 1628.04 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 184 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Homewrecker Efro - - Scatshop

Homewrecker Efro - - Scatshop

Look… you and I both know that your wife despises these naughty fetishes you have. You’ve told me countless stories of how she likes to shower before sex instead of letting you smell her body. She doesn’t like your dick in her butt because she’s afraid it’ll come out dirty. Guess what? I’ll stick my fingers in my own butthole for you, pull out something delicious and lick it right in front of you. Of course, you can have some, too.
    See, I’LL fulfill all these desires you have… she won’t even fart for you. I will. I’ll even record it right on this video for you. You know what else I’ll record? The other thing you love that only I’ll do for you… take a nasty shit and push it out while letting you watch and listen to the whole thing.
    (there is some innocent-love play in this video, more or less just as a GFE sweet mistress who is desperate for you to want her more than your wife and will go to any measures to get you- but also thoroughly enjoys these fetishes that you have *SCAT* *FART* ETC)
    Models:

File Name : Homewrecker-Efro.mp4
    File Size : 496.86 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:15
    Video : AVC, 6 019 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 136 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating poo and drinking piss - - Scatshop

Eating poo and drinking piss - - Scatshop

Hmmm… my god, that was yummy! Peeing in a red bull can and eating my own poo… I start to love it a lot!
    Models:

Efro
    Pee
    Poop Videos
    Scat

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information