Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony poop face cream - - Scatshop

Ebony poop face cream - - Scatshop

Don’t you think it will make me look even younger if I cream my face with my poo? 😉
    Models:

Efro
    Pee
    Poop Videos
    Scat
    Smearing

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mommy Tastes Now Your Turn - - Scatshop

Mommy Tastes Now Your Turn - - Scatshop

Youve been sniffing Mommys Dirty panties you know thats not allowed right…. Well i think i need to teach you a lesson…
    You like dirty things on your face well il give you something really dirty to put on your face…
    I spread my legs and make you watch mommy shit a huge soft load before showing you it now watch mommy lick and taste it now do the same…
    I want you eating mommys shit while you watch her smear her big tits…
    Such a good boy for Mommy
    #mommy #son #tabooscat #toiletslavery #buypoo #evamarie88
    Models:

File Name : Mommy-Tastes-Now-Sons-Turn.mp4
    File Size : 586.92 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:12
    Video : AVC, 6 049 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diarrhea - - Scatshop

Diarrhea - - Scatshop

The title says it all. A beautiful, noisy, disgusting clip as requested from all of my toilet fans. Watch me rush to the toilet in desperation and do my filthy business on the toilet, and listen to all of the splashes, and pebble dashes and even toilet farts. Very messy and noisy! Enjoy!
    Models:

File Name : MDC-Diha-Reha.mp4
    File Size : 275.84 MB
    Duration : 00:08:16
    Video : AVC, 4 410 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat five days collected shit, pathetic slave, toilet - - Scatshop

Eat five days collected shit, pathetic slave, toilet - - Scatshop

Well, my toilet, it’s time for dessert. I been cooking it five days, collecting shit for you. Look, this is teramisu, smelly, soft and cool. And you’re will be to eat it now. And don’t look like this. You’re trying to ruin my mood. You’ll eat all the shit I feed you. Open your mouth, open it wider. Eat my shit, swallow, you are my loo, my toilet bowl and dump. It’s delicious shit, isn’t it, like shit sherbet. Swallow, today is your holiday you’re eating your fourth pile of shit. Today I’m going to fill you with shit up to your ears. Entertain us pig snout eat shit and sing a song. This is only your first experience of eating so much shit, nothing, now I will do it regularly and constantly
    Models:

File Name : Eat-fiveday-shit-sherbet-my-dump-toilet.mp4
    File Size : 1637.88 MB
    Duration : 00:19:42
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Akari Must Poop - - Scatshop

Akari Must Poop - - Scatshop

Desperate to poop after holding it for days!
    Bonus Clip: B-roll from day one and day two (no poop).
    Self-filmed. Multiple Angles. Close-up(s).
    Models:

File Name : agp_akari_01_R8K2KX.mp4
    File Size : 591.18 MB
    Duration : 00:19:10
    Video : AVC, 3 989 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dropping DOUBLE DUMP Shit Pile For Hungry PIG - - Scatshop

Dropping DOUBLE DUMP Shit Pile For Hungry PIG - - Scatshop

You’re just a pig. But, you’re a hungry piggy, and a well behaved one too, I’ll give you that. So you deserve a treat–a DOUBLE serving of SHIT! I drop TWO MASSIVE loads for you! You’re really in for it now, pig. Huff, puff and blow on my pile, scruff and root in my filth, drag your fucking FACE in it, like the pig you are!
    Models:

File Name : loverachelle2-droppingdouble-dumpshitpileforhungrypig-mobilefriendly.mp4
    File Size : 431.95 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 122 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SweetBettyParlour “Мoments of poop” vol 2 - - Scatshop

SweetBettyParlour “Мoments of poop” vol 2 - - Scatshop

SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL “Мoments of poop” vol 2
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
    * That video is SECOND PART (vol 2) in this video you see ALL shit moments from SECOND season (over 20 videos) from “First Person O_o SCAT FANTASIES <3" to "SuckMyDickLickMyTit <3" (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*
    Models:

File Name : SweetBettyParlour-SPECIAL-vol-2-.wmv
    File Size : 545.9 MB
    Duration : 00:09:58
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 418 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Best coerced feeding from a romanian Goddess - - Scatshop

Best coerced feeding from a romanian Goddess - - Scatshop

Goddess Anya is a well known fetish Domme, a kinky romanian Goddess, a perfect and beautiful Lady who accepts to use toilets in her life. You will not be dissapointed buying her REAL ACTION MOVIE WITH REAL FULL SCAT FEEDING AND REAL SWALLOWING !
    In this first clip she wants to destroy her toilet slave body and mind. At the beginning you can watch her in boots and leather, teasings her toilet with her expensive pantyhose. She begins to drink her champagne and she spits some into her toilet slave mouth, as a reward. She orders him to stroke his pathetic cock all the time and she begins to destroy him and his mind with her erotic voice She also spit her tooth pasta on his cock and mouth, obliges him to stroke it harder and harder…She puts some toothpaste on his cock for more humiliation….She uses a banana into his asshole and orders him to eat it.. Goddess puts a glass of champagne in his ass and orders him to drink it from the sheet. She puts a funnel in his mouth and begins to spit and piss directly through that into his throat. She lets her slave lick her asshole in a close up, just before she orders him to keep his dIrty mouth wide open to receiving his fresh meal : her ROYAL KAVIAR !!! Slave was prepared and he catched every turd from his Goddess. She orders him to chew her shit and swallow all and her orders were completelly obeyed with passion.
    The slave chewed and swallowed everything his Mistress gave him.and he thanks for this unique opportunity to serve her as a REAL FULL TOILET for the first time on camera !!! This is an EPIC MOVIE and the action will make you addicted and buy any other clips with Anya. She expects you to buy her first clip, to stroke and cum just thinking at her and her dirty mind..
    Models:

File Name : Best-coerced-feeding-from-a-romanian-Goddess.mp4
    File Size : 858.39 MB
    Duration : 00:45:47
    Video : AVC, 2 297 kb/s, 50.000 FPS

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wanna my dirty shotgun? - - Scatshop

Wanna my dirty shotgun? - - Scatshop

My new monstrously awesome video full of incredible gigantic heaps of fragrant, fresh, and warm shit right from my lecherous and insatiable hairy ass!
    But what if I had a super sexy and tight cock between my legs?
    And if it was so huge that I could get it with my mouth?
    Dirty autofellatio?
    Fuck yeah!
    It wildly excited me, so you will see not only my chocolate shotgun, which I suck myself, and share with you!
    But also an incredible immersion in a bunch of crap, smearing on the face as well as excellent quality and a thick atmosphere that helps to completely surrender to the otherworldly scat show!
    Models:

File Name : 20200513_144231_419_042_6.mp4
    File Size : 1230.7 MB
    Duration : 00:08:27
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Romanian Mistress Victoria – scat feeding with gloves - - Scatshop

Romanian Mistress Victoria – scat feeding with gloves - - Scatshop

Another Perfect scat feeding clip with Mistress Victoria ! She loves to abuse her toilets and today she was in the mood for that. She humiliates him a lot, with different tasks, then she aLlowed him to clean her ass and pussy and lick her good. She shittings in his mouth then she enjoys to see him struggle to eat all her kaviar. Clip recorded with 2 cameras, from different angles. Enjoy the view from both sides. Good price for you. Perfect NEW Romanian Scat Domme !
    Models:

File Name : Romanian-Mistress-Victoria-scat-feeding-with-gloves.mp4
    File Size : 897.11 MB
    Duration : 00:29:29
    Video : AVC, 3 997 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 238 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information