Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The farmers barn

Scatshop.com- The farmers barn

Description:
    While a walk through nature I really had to poop and pee hard. Thank god that I found a barn where I left a present for the farmer
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MVI_4935-1.mp4
    File Size : 161.55 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:23
    Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f2tek0er19ib

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smear each other shit for body chest

Scatshop.com- Smear each other shit for body chest

Description:
    You like when I and Olga arranged for you dirty lesbian show . This time I suggested to Olga, shit on each other and smear shit on body each others Breasts . Olga agreed . I lay down on the bed and Olga got cancer and pulled down the white panties , and then released liquid shit diarrhea on my body and face , Olga shits and pisses on me . Oh fuck Im shit , Olga was wearing panties on your filthy ass and began to smear shit on my body . Her Breasts are so beautiful to me , shit covers my body , nipples Olga was tense and excited . Me and Olga we start to kiss , how sweet it is of her beautiful touch , but thats not enough, we change places , now I shit on Olga , I take off your panties and start to shit and piss on Olga . Yes, the class is insanely Olga also gets pleasure . I wear my panties in the dirty shit from the ass and begin to smear shit on the body of Olga with her Breasts , Yes its gorgeous , its so exciting . My nipples are too tense and I want more than this , I continue to smear shit on the body of Olga and here I stand I drop Trou and Olga and we in pose sixty-nine begin to caress each other here is just super , Olga lick my pussy and ass as I caress Olga . Were all in the shit but it does not stop us but only excites you but my sweet friend fucking my cunt all wet and Im all in the shit as well as my friend .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1279.mp4
    File Size : 1041.12 MB
    Duration : 00:10:43
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e5ycocufr3aj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sniffing own panties full of shit

Scatshop.com- Sniffing own panties full of shit

Description:
    I wore white underwear panties bra , stockings and high-heeled shoes , first video I pose for you in underwear , stand up to cancer on your knees , showing you my ass , sniam panties again and put them back on your ass , you will be able to completely enjoy my white panties , how they hug my ass , I take off the panties and pick them up at first I play a little bit with your panties spend them in the pussy , touch myself panties , after not long games with panties I put them on the bed spread wide your legs and shit on their white panties , Yes, thats a bunch of shit came out of my anus , I suffered for a long time didnt go to the toilet , lots of shit came out of me , I shit my white panties , its just superb . I take the panties in your hands and show you the shit in my white panties , then I take a rubber cock and fuck first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . Several times I change the poses at first I fuck myself with cancer on his knees , but at the same time I sniff your panties full of shit , how the fuck am I enjoying it Im a dirty whore and fucking me like such games , I change the pose and take the panties in your hand and sniffing them at the same time and fuck yourself in the pussy , fuck I cant contain myself I like it a lot , Yes I am a pervert , I like to do I enjoy what I do , the smell of fresh shit is just Vyssi class I fuck myself with a rubber dick and she is smelling your own shit in white panties , Oh my mother .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2094.mp4
    File Size : 1165.2 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bp8klxo322l5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty-Sniffer CAUGHT! Punishment By FARTS

Scatshop.com- Panty-Sniffer CAUGHT! Punishment By FARTS

Description:
    Script:
    You caught me sniffing your dirty panties in your hamper. Youve taken these panties from my room, that you knew belonged in the hamper, and am now punishing me. Since I seem to have been sniffing the booty area of those undies you punish me by farting in my face in those various panties.
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-panty-sniffercaught-punishmentbyfarts-mobilefriendly.mp4
    File Size : 528.67 MB
    Duration : 00:12:08
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ssaon704bidc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nurse Ass Fucked, Smeared with Poop!

Scatshop.com- Nurse Ass Fucked, Smeared with Poop!

Description:
    A woman is tasked to bring a patient to his room, he seems old and so she lets her guard down! However, when it is only the two of them inside an enclosed space, he is fast to force her on her back and then thrust his dick into her asshole! All of it happened so fast that she didnt even have the opportunity to resist! As the guy gets more aggressive, he later bends her over and continues fucking her doggystyle! Eventually, he stops and pulls out, but only to have her defecate! When she could no longer release any more, he lays her on her back and continues pounding her asshole while smearing her feces all over her!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0792-fm.avi
    File Size : 820.74 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:26
    Video : mp4v, 3 479 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ap7do2uxdpxv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bratty Orgasm After Poop

Scatshop.com- Bratty Orgasm After Poop

Description:
    Goddess is pooping big shit and after that playing with dildo,farting and cumming hard.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : brattyorgasmafterpoo198-1.mp4
    File Size : 750.32 MB
    Duration : 00:11:37
    Video : AVC, 8 855 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7qlq6ccbhi2r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal Gape And Farting

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal Gape And Farting

Description:
    Fucking my ass nice and deep with my big purple dong and my large glass dildo. I gape my asshole for the camera, you can see right inside and I have to shit bad, so you can see the shit building in my gaped hole. Look at my dirty asshole and listen to my ass and pussy farts as i gape my ass! When I am finished fucking my ass, I show you my dirty shit covered toy. 2 different camera views, so you can catch all of the hot anal gaping action!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gape-custom.mp4
    File Size : 991.82 MB
    Duration : 00:11:47
    Video : AVC, 11.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ynuhbkaop9pb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My dirty ass and rubber cock and diarrhea

Scatshop.com- My dirty ass and rubber cock and diarrhea

Description:
    I entered the room I was wearing underwear in black , I took off my panties and threw them on the floor and lay down on the sofa and opened her legs and began to show you her hairy pussy and beautiful ass . And then I was approached by Olga , she sat beside him and bowed his head and began to caress my hairy pussy , Olga tries to make me feel good , she plays with my Clit . After a little fondling of my clitoris , Olga picks up the rubber dick, and enters me pussy and starts fucking me , playing with my pussy with a rubber member Olga pulled it out and put together , and she got up and I was between her legs . Olga started pushing and then out of your ass Olga started to go shit , Olga shitting and pissing on me , her shit falls on my ass . Olga celebrated their need for me , then Olga sat next to me and started to sniff his shit , and Olga starts to smear shit on my ass . Tightly covering my ass shit . Olga graduated to smear on my ass shit , took a rubber cock and again entered my pussy and it began again to fuck me in dirty shit pussy . I was just in shock from what makes me Olga, it was not in the script of this video I thought ) Olga pulls the rubber cock from my vagina and I continue to touch your Clit with my hand , I masturbated also and then I explode the urine I piss on myself , fuck this show , and together with urine out of my ass pouring diarrhea , Yes thats it Im a dirty whore . Fuck me fuck my girlfriend , she shit on me , smeared my shit on my ass , and again fucked me in the cunt , and then I explode with a huge fountain of urine and liquid shit diarrhea .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1910.mp4
    File Size : 1015.77 MB
    Duration : 00:10:28

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oyzihdasipps

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Get My Fully Shit

Scatshop.com- Get My Fully Shit

Description:
    My slave gets to be in the presence of my amazingly beautiful ass, but must pay a price. The slave is ordered to attend my ass as I squat down to make a deposit of my exquisite shit in front of his nose. The smell of my shit permeates his lungs as the golden treasure is slowly extruded by the perfection that is my ass. Then, because the slave has such a poor record of consumption, I pull up my pants and put it on its back to feed it manually. I cover the perverts face-both mouth and nose- with my suede boots so that the subhuman will get the full benefit of my healing shit. Having generously replaced the ugly face of the slave with something more attractive-my shit! )
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1931420.mp4
    File Size : 624.96 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:50
    Video : AVC, 8 668 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w2oomw6uzim5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Im all in the shit and the urine

Scatshop.com- Im all in the shit and the urine

Description:
    Olga uses me as a slave and his toilet , Olga, shit on me, pissing pussy and fucking iron a can of soda , smeared on my pussy and the ass his shit makes me shit on the iron Bank and to protect banks suck . I didnt expect that Olga could do to me that . I do not have the right to refuse to participate in this video clip , I didnt know that I would be in the toilet for Olga .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1846.mp4
    File Size : 1341.55 MB
    Duration : 00:13:49

Download VIDEO: