Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ariels Heavenly Ass

Scatshop.com- Ariels Heavenly Ass

Description:
    Im all dressed up and feeling sexy in my lingerie and high heels. Im posing for you and being super sexy, just a sweet little kitten who wants to play with you on my pink blanket. I also need to take a big POOP, maybe its something we could play with?
    Model:
    ArielBlack
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ariels-Heavenly-Ass-.mp4
    File Size : 78.21 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:06:43
    Video : AVC, 1 490 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h59q9wqzzgu1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Olga all in liquid shit and urine

Scatshop.com- Olga all in liquid shit and urine

Description:
    I chose Olga to make a small gift , Olga sat on the couch and took the rubber cock to relax a little and doing Masturbation . Olga playing with a rubber cock entering her vagina . I walked up to Olga and took the rubber cock from her hands in his . And began to fuck Olga in her pussy , a bit of tinkering with cunt, Olga I got up on the sofa and raised the hem of her skirt and asked Olga to open his mouth , Olga opened her mouth and I began to piss Olga in her mouth , I fill my mouth Olga urine , about what she is obedient bitch , she loves to drink my pee , Olga glataet my urine . And waiting for what Ill do with it next . I turned to Olgas ass and bared his ass and relaxed and then I bring out a fountain of liquid diarrhea , fucking I shoot Olga several times very liquid diarrhea , Olga all in the shit . By Olga teket shit on his chest hands stomach Olga a lot of liquid diarrhea . I again got off of the couch and took the rubber cock in her hand and began to fuck Olga in her pussy at that moment as I fuck Olga fuck Olga starts to shit , thats a big pile of crap coming out of the ass Olga . Olga sits all in the shit and the urine and very happy with what I did to her .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1748.mp4
    File Size : 1006.29 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:22
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/seopeertliz6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Taste My Pee and Shit

Scatshop.com- Taste My Pee and Shit

Description:
    Youd love drinking a lot of my pee in the morning, dont you?. I needed to pee badly in the glass. So watch my massive pee and how i taste it too !! While I drinking my pee, I pushed my shit on the plate for you!! Enjoy!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1911122.mp4
    File Size : 674.52 MB
    Duration : 00:07:44
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g4apytu33u73

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 5-IN-1 NICE SHIT Then Made My Pussy Cum

Scatshop.com- 5-IN-1 NICE SHIT Then Made My Pussy Cum

Description:
    #1-Long Pushing Hanging Shit Then Cum!!! Hard
    I was super horny and it always feel so good to shit and really grunt and push it out enjoying that sweet feeling of release. I was really pushing and struggling to get all my shit out in this one!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one and a long dangling piece of poo while exiting.
    #2-Nice Shit Then Made My Pussy Cum
    I was super horny and no better way then to release my bowel and enjoy that sweet feeling of release. I was really grunting and moaning in this one and really vocal too!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one.
    #3-OMG Im Going To Shit My Pants
    I was sitting watching a movie and all the sudden I had the most outrageous urgent NEED to POOP!!!
    I ran upstairs to the bathroom and on the way there I thought I shit my pants a little and barely made it to the toilet before I exploded!!!! You will have to see the ENORMOUS LOAD I shit out!! I looked down and couldnt believe it!
    But It felt so good to release so much shit that I couldnt help but play with my pussy because it feels so good right after a nice big shit! I make myself cum really hard and it felt so good!!
    #4-Natural Redhead Autumn PROLAPSES At The Movies!
    Hi fellas, yesterday I was on my way into the movie theater to see the new Underworld film and stopped for a quick pee and then oopsie realized i had to poopsie!!! LOL Anyway I figured I would share my quick adventure with you and give you a fun lil POV video. In this clip you really get to see a glimpse of my gaping cunt and prolapsed shit hole as I grunt it out!
    #5-1st HUGE Toilet PeePoo PROLAPSE Really Grunting
    I desperately needed to take a huge dump and could hardly wait to get to the bathroom almost pooping in my pants. There are super close up shots of my huge prolapsed ass and prolapsing pussy. I am really grunting and pushing the entire video.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!!
    Your favorite redhead with the best prolapse
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-IN-1-Long-Pushing-3-2-Toilet-Cum-OMG-Movie-Pee-Poop-HUGE-Prolapes.mp4
    File Size : 1590.28 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:00
    Video : AVC, 9 068 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d6ao6x9x58j7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- To drink your own urine and shit on my body

Scatshop.com- To drink your own urine and shit on my body

Description:
    Well, we finally returned to you, our beloved fans . I really missed you and my girlfriend and we decided to record for you very hot video . I piss filling a plastic bottle with his urine and then drink , and in that moment Olga caress my hairy pussy after a short foreplay , Olga shits and pisses on my naked body , my body dripping liquid diarrhea and urine , I shit sitting on the sofa with legs wide apart ! A lot of urine and shit in this hot video !
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1675.mp4
    File Size : 1043.33 MB
    Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4lb0xat1s5r7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My favorite jeans with piss and shit

Scatshop.com- My favorite jeans with piss and shit

Description:
    I really like to shit in jeans and panties , but this time I filled the shit to your favorite jeans . I lay on the couch and I wanted sex , Yes I love your hot members , I want to you fucked me in all holes, forced to eat shit to shit on you and smear shit on my body . I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside and started to caress her cunt . Yes I really like to do , I present to you as you fuck me in my mouth a member . Playing with my pussy a little , I turned and took off jeans , showed you my clean ass . Then again, I wore jeans on the ass and began to load the jeans with shit and urine, Yes that is what I love , after I filled jeans shit I took them off and showed you my ass and jeans in the inside , they were all shit and urine . I wore them again and started to RUB the ass on the covers to the good shit smeared ass and jeans . Yes, thats what you need , I again removed my jeans and show you my ass and jeans covered in shit . I take off my jeans and throw them on the bed and she walk the room and lay down on the bed . Yes, my jeans and my ass all in the shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0973.mp4
    File Size : 1213.06 MB
    Duration : 00:12:29

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/93f6zcs9p8a4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- HD Scared and Explode in Shorts

Scatshop.com- HD Scared and Explode in Shorts

Description:
    Watch me think i see a ghost and turn around and explode in my white shorts and white knickers.
    I then show you my Soiled Panties and Shorts before giving you a close up of my dirty arse
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Scared-and-explode-in-shorts.mp4
    File Size : 355.23 MB
    Duration : 00:09:05
    Video : AVC, 5 293 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/31mko3yqmqio

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Perfectly Shit

Scatshop.com- Perfectly Shit

Description:
    I turns around camera and sticks a finger in my ass. Mmm its so dirty and amazing. Then with a great view of my ass I does a nice shit on the floor and shows the end result afterwards.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1932320.mp4
    File Size : 767.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:30
    Video : AVC, 11.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c30urghkpsp3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Two chairs

Scatshop.com- Two chairs

Description:
    We had a great time this time, I and Olga have prepared for you a new hot video where we make use of two chairs . Olga undressed before the goal and sat on the chair , I turned on the camera and went to her first I began to caress tongue pussy of Olga about what shes sweet uh Im so Horny I play with her tongue with a cunt, Olga , Olga groaning in pleasure . I propose to Olga a bit of variety and Olga agrees . Olga gets up on the chairs and I lay on the floor, and Olga starts to shit and piss on my naked body in the toilet . About fucking so much shit and urine thats fantastic shes so good how comes the shit out of their ass Olga I love to watch it . Going to the toilet on my naked body , Olga climbed down from his chair and began to smear the shit on my pussy , I very excited from the smell of shit and what makes my hairy pussy Olga , she definitively covers of my pussy shit . Then Olga starts to caress my pussy tongue . Oh my God such a thrill . Face and mouth Olga in the shit but she continues to caress me I want her very much , but Olga, this is very little , Olga has asked me to shit on her , I stand up on the chairs and Olga is cancer on my knees and I start to shit and piss on your ass Olga , Yes, thats a show I want to smear my shit on the ass Olga , I peel out of their chairs and begin to smear the ass Olga with her own shit , Oh what a big layer of shit on the ass Olga . It smells , I begin to caress dirty Olgas anus with her tongue this excellent and exciting . Dear our fans , we love you and obraschaemsya to you with a request to do more shopping our hot video clips , we want to get in the top 5 stores on this website but without your help we could not do we can . We rely on your help and support and dont forget to take custom requests for videos . Write your scenarios and we will write for you a hot video with our participation . Bring your friends to our store .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1732.mp4
    File Size : 1234.08 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nwx74w4skwgr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yumiri Tower Of Poop

Scatshop.com- Yumiri Tower Of Poop

Description:
    Pushing out a rising pile of poop!
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted (silent).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_yumiri_01.mp4
    File Size : 315.76 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12
    Video : AVC, 4 003 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: