Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Born to Eat my Shit

Scatshop.com- Born to Eat my Shit

Description:
    My slave will eat my shit again. He is very well trained and hungry HUMAN TOILET. He adores me and is ready to obey every single command. He is going to eat my HUGE shit and lick my feet. After that is going to thanks me. He will give me his soul for that because my shit is the best!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 26132.mp4
    File Size : 807.64 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:16
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sl935whnixn6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in colored pantyhose

Scatshop.com- Shit in colored pantyhose

Description:
    We bought colorful pantyhose to shit in them for this video clip we use the new tights . Me and Olga love to shit and piss in new things , we first lay down on the bed a little and stroked her pussy , the moment I was engaged in light Masturbation Olga got cancer and began to shit in his tights and piss , I saw it and walked over to her , and took her big ass pantyhose . About how much shit the fuck Olga is not shit for two days and now I see the result . Very a lot of shit . I smell shit smelling it, what a rush , Olga again shit shit is becoming more and more . Now it was my turn , I lay down on the bed and start to fill with piss and shit their tights , we have two sucker bad girls . I stand cancer and lowered the pantyhose and show you my dirty shit from the ass and how much crap is in my pantyhose , Olga does the same thing . A lot of shit in tights .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1667.mp4
    File Size : 1339.66 MB
    Duration : 00:13:49
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3nlasd37s8qf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Red Pantyhose Tasty Shit

Scatshop.com- Red Pantyhose Tasty Shit

Description:
    Today i took an red pantyhose and the black top on and prepare your tasty food so i shit inside the pantyhose and play a bit with the pile of shit to smear my ass good with it and after i order you to lick clean my ass and eat the shit that remained in the pantyhose after you finish to lick clean my ass cheeks and hole, fuck my dirty asshole after shit and enjoy slave!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 25152-1.mp4
    File Size : 892.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:13

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3gbq72oq2az2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- New Years Eve Shitty Dildo

Scatshop.com- New Years Eve Shitty Dildo

Description:
    My successful attempt at livening up a boring situation. My asshole got the much needed attention it deserved!!
    Model:
    Varci
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1F1F0880-A71B-4265-A197-8F37438D21B2.mov
    File Size : 844.73 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:05
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 91.6 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1meugv9lptqx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- We change your panties

Scatshop.com- We change your panties

Description:
    I suggested to Olga to add some fun to our day , Olga asked me how Im going to do , I told her lets record a hot video clip for our fans , Olga agreed . We put your Asses in white panties and began to pose for you, showing you his fine ass in white panties . A bit of erotica for you, our beloved fans , we will remove your panties again and put them back on his ass , and then I decided to change a little the plan of action . I tell Olga that Olga took the rubber cock and played a little with my pussy , I stand up with cancer on his knees and Olga takes me panties and Fucks me Oh yeah thats pleasure , I ask Olga to she used to fuck my shoes and Olga takes off my shoes and Fucks me heel first in pussy and then in ass . I like it and I want to enjoy what is happening , Olga Fucks me two shoes at the same time , I ask Olga what you want ? Olga replies Yes I want that too . We switch places and now I fuck her friend with a rubber dick in her pussy , then remove her shoes and fuck Olga heels in pussy and ass , Olga is very Horny and wants something unusual . I suggest her to change his panties but with one condition , I take off my panties, shit and piss on them , and Olga, and its also shit and pisses on her panties and then I wear panties Olga and Olga mine , so we did ! I shit on your panties and Olga dressed , and Olga took a shit on her panties and I wore them . In this video clip we very much monogo shit and piss , fucked each other, petting each other with their tongues cunt and ass . In a word we arrange for you hot lesbian show with lots of passion shit and urine !
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1862-1.mp4
    File Size : 1148.99 MB
    Duration : 00:11:51

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gvrzkjr02qxq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal and Poop Video

Scatshop.com- Anal and Poop Video

Description:
    Watch me bust it open and let it all go! Serving you a container of my own poop! Let me know how much you love me by buying clip!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2001082.mp4
    File Size : 1167.99 MB
    Duration : 00:13:24

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ukproy0rzsna

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit In Pantyhose Then Smear

Scatshop.com- Shit In Pantyhose Then Smear

Description:
    Watch me show you me in Pantyhose, I first pee right through them and rub my pee all over my tights..
    I then bend over on all fours and push out a big shit, Moving around in different positions to get it all out..
    I tell you how warm it feels just sitting there in my tights and i rub the big bulge.
    I then peel them off and show you whats inside and my messy arse before smearing it all over my bum cheeks
    I love being a Naughty Girl
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-In-Tights-Then-Smear.mp4
    File Size : 434.91 MB
    Duration : 00:11:28
    Video : AVC, 5 130 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ugmeva6nfnin

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Im in a red underwear

Scatshop.com- Im in a red underwear

Description:
    I lay and relax and have fun , I was wearing red underwear , I lay on the bed and a little sexy flirting with you , I was approached by Olga in her hands she held a butt plug , she took off my red panties and put me in the ass anal plug and began to play with my anal inserted and pulled the anal plug out of my ass . In the end, Olga just put in my ass butt plug and put my ass red panties , and told me that I got cancer on his knees on the floor . I did not resist and accepted the terms of the game of Olga . I got cancer and she took off my panties and started to play with my butt anal tube , well, for Olga, it was very little , she shit on me, liquid diarrhea , I didnt expect . My ass stikaet diarrhea , legs my ass all in the shit , Olga takes the rubber cock and Fucks me in the ass , Yes, I really liked these games , Olga pulls the rubber cock out of my ass and I shit and piss , Im shit and I want to Olga put me in the ass anal plug . Olga read my mind , yeah its cool , its so beautiful my ass all shit flows down her diarrhea and she inserted my anal plug and wearing red panties for me to dirty ass .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1934.mp4
    File Size : 994.06 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/429rbhg8h2k3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Glitter Super High-Heels Poo And Fuck

Scatshop.com- Glitter Super High-Heels Poo And Fuck

Description:
    I wear my new glitter super high heels on. 16 cm under me is the most highest which I ever wore. I also on my period time (its mild one) and wearing a dirty pad in my panty. Walk in up and down in my high-heels and tease you. I need to keep my balance remove my panty to show you the poo stained pad and some blood stain on it. Bending over spread my dirty holes and I taste my fresh blood on the pad. I insert a dildo into ass almost shit myself and moaning. Could be stinky this one as you prefer. I squat above the floor provide nice heels view and pushing out this massive snake from my ass and peeing a lot. Also once you able to see the blood dripping on the floor. Such a huge poo. Still in squat pose dildo my ass and get view to my red pussy too. Asking you that you wanna see my fucking my hole and you just jerking off tome? I ask you to fuck me and moaning you. Juicy, shitty swollen asshole this time. I keep fucking myself laying on back with legsheels up and giving lots of pleasure to my butt. Gaping, playing and encourage you to cum with the view and dirty hole. Please cum to me right now Have fun.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2004.mp4
    File Size : 1004.05 MB
    Duration : 00:13:51
    Video : AVC, 9 989 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3dmbrwnl5l8g

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Veronica Moser Obsession P3

Scatshop.com- Veronica Moser Obsession P3

Description:
    Veronica Moser is chewing and swallowing the pile of shit in front of Mistress Michelle and Lady Angie while she wank herself. She is very horny. Then Lady Angie is shitting on a plate and Veronica Moser is licking her asshole clean after she is ready. Together with the shit and the piss she has to go into the cage.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : veronica_moser_obsession_scat_part3.mp4
    File Size : 580.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:20
    Video : AVC, 5 928 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: