Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Back with More (ass) Crack!!!

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Back with More (ass) Crack!!!

Description:
    Lil Stink is back!! After taking a little break this summer to work, Lil Stink returns with a new FUNKY half dozen new clips! I swear I missed her ass!!!! When I talk about the best asses around, I always manage to omit her from the list. Looking at this clip good lawd!! She might have the best ass around pound for pound in this fetish!!! Lots of great peeing and pl0ppage as usual!!! Enjoy as she drops loads off both at home and at work. What is she eating? I swear that ass has gotten phatter and so have her loadz!! She really pushed out some Massive logs in this!!! The KERPLUNK factor was on Batman levels!! Come get you another fix!!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lil-stink-092915-scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 143.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:55
    Video : AVC, 1 644 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vh0w9asjteoo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Public outdoor Threesome piss action

Scatshop.com- Public outdoor Threesome piss action

Description:
    Public outdoor Threesome piss action with Mara Rosella and a bather:
    I was with my sweet girlfriend Mara-Martinez naked at a bathing lake to sunbathe and swim. When suddenly a guy stood in front of us and pissed me in the mouth and pissed Mara We realized that we also had to pee. And because we also had violent pressure on the bladder and had to pee Mara pissed me in my mouth. I swallowed her delicious piss greedily. It also came a little shit from Maras tight asshole with out and dripped on my tits. Then I pissed Mara on her pierced tits. And all that in front of numerous spectators
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PiOrgySc.mp4
    File Size : 878.59 MB
    Duration : 00:06:04
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 164 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p0goa15sbr5x

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wet dirty jeans

Scatshop.com- Wet dirty jeans

Description:
    Do you like to watch when girls take turns posing for you in jeans ? After the demonstration of jeans the girls take turns removing jeans exposing their beautiful Asses after the demonstration of the ass the girls again wear their jeans on clean white Asses but our girls are very few each of them in turn become a cancer on their knees and fill their jeans with shit and urine the girls 'legs are dripping with urine leaving wet traces on the girls jeans but not all the girls get up from their knees and take off their jeans and show you their dirty Oh yeah so much shit in jeans for three girls they put their jeans back on their dirty Asses and pose for you again . In this video Caroline Alice and Marina took part for you . Three beautiful girls with gorgeous Asses .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0631-2.mp4
    File Size : 1206.22 MB
    Duration : 00:12:14
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j3vrz663agj2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick, Spit, Pee And Stuff Other Girls Panties

Scatshop.com- Lick, Spit, Pee And Stuff Other Girls Panties

Description:
    Watch me tell you how I stole these girls panties from the locker room, I show you them and sniff and lick the creamy contents..
    Before putting them in a pile and peeing in my panties all over them..
    I then worship the panties some more and spit on them before stuffing each pair inside of my dripping wet pussy and slowly pulling them out..
    Now I want to cum hard I lick the panties and give myself the most amazing orgasm
    Now I best return them..
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lick-Spit-Pee-And-Stuff-Other-Girls-Panties.mp4
    File Size : 930.33 MB
    Duration : 00:18:38
    Video : AVC, 6 808 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z5yph38fay9v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in denim shorts

Scatshop.com- Shit in denim shorts

Description:
    In this video, my friends Karolina and Alice and I shoot shit in denim shorts . First video we pose in clean shorts take them off and show you our clean white Asses , then put them back on their Asses , and opayat pose for you . Then we shit and piss in denim shorts on our legs flowing urine and denim shorts filled with shit . After weve filled our denim shorts with shit we take them off again and show you our dirty shorts and ass that are all in shit . After the demonstration our dirty Asses we are again worn with denim shorts and posing again for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0118.mp4
    File Size : 1038.52 MB
    Duration : 00:10:43
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9ss1lsb11f5x

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Our two mouths full of shit

Scatshop.com- Our two mouths full of shit

Description:
    Me and my girlfriend Olga and I really love to play with my own shit this time, I suggested to my friend to make a dirty show in which we will play with her by shit , Olga agreed . We wore short dresses but you must remember we dont wear underwear , and sat down on the bed and started kissing on the lips , then my friend Olga got cancer and I spread her ass hands began to caress her anus with his tongue , I love touching womens ass , a little tongue play with the ass of her friend, I stuck out my hand to the ass of his girlfriend and Olga, shit in the palm of my logoni was complete shit . After that, Olga and I sat down on the bed and took turns to sniff lick tongues shit Olga , after we played with the shit of my girlfriend I asked to open her mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shove the shit right Olga in the mouth , smear shit in the face of his girlfriend . After that, Olga and I switch places and now Im bent and Olga was framed by his palms to my ass and I shit and piss Olga right in the hands , a big fat turd out of my ass , Olga full palm of my shit , then I turn to Olga with face and sit on the couch and my friend are starting to smell the shit on how it smells I love , then I lick your shit language , and Olga smears my shit at my face , I want my girlfriend shoved my shit in your mouth , and Olga does , my mouth is full of shit Olga kiss and get pleasure from what is happening .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2201-1.mp4
    File Size : 1267.28 MB
    Duration : 00:13:04
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q9wriixzceip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smearing and Ass Shaking

Scatshop.com- Smearing and Ass Shaking

Description:
    First of all I dont dance LOL.
    But I said fuck it" I dont dance because Im not confident in my skills but Im not confident because I never dance
    I start of shitting into a plate and smearing the warm poop all over my ass yes it was warm. then I dance to a few of my favorite songs.
    I had a ton of fun making this video and I think its my new favorite.
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : A76D0911-5558-41C5-9D20-91A2EDAC96F1.mov
    File Size : 98.78 MB
    Resolution : 292x480
    Duration : 00:07:48
    Video : AVC, 1 700 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eaj5809zm2wv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty sex and preparation

Scatshop.com- Dirty sex and preparation

Description:
    I love sex I love dirty sex I love scat parties. Its a special film its the first and only film Ive ever made of dirty games with a slave girl. Careful three-day preparation a lot of shit impatience excitement expectation and finally enchanting dirty sex. Passion lust mutual caress and many many orgasms-its mind-blowing. Watch and enjoy my dear fans all for you.
    1.Start collecting shit for scat party
    Good afternoon my dear shit eater. Today I start collecting shit for a scat party with my slave girl. I will assemble for three days and you will see it in my videos. Oh how I want to get shit all over my slave girl and have dirty sex in shit.
    2.Cooking shit for scat party
    The second and third days of preparation for the scat party. In three days I shat a whole container of shit. Lets add some fruit for flavor and aroma so my slave girl can better lick the shit off me. I must try my cooking. Oh this is delicious.
    3.Dirty scat party with slave girl
    Finally the day has come scat party. This is the first time Ive ever presented my dirty game with slave girl to the public. I made a whole container of fragrant shit. Mixed it with fruit. We were eager to start with a slave I really wanted a depraved and dirty sex. We were smeared with shit there was a persistent aroma of shit in the air and it was some madness. We fucked kissed masturbated in shit. We wanted more and more we came without interruption getting orgasm after orgasm. But in late all dirty all in shit tired but happy and satisfied we went bathe.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-sex-and-careful-preparation-for-it.mp4
    File Size : 1239.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:29:22
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uu5etgm069xc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hide and seek : Anal shit stuffing

Scatshop.com- Hide and seek : Anal shit stuffing

Description:
    Im looking for my shit Can you see it anywhere? Lets play a game Im going to stick my fingers up my arse and try to find my shit I find bits of it and suck it off my fingers Next im going to fill a plate with a full load Mmmm it smells good Lets have a little play of it Now its been found we need to hide it again Watch as i stuff piece after piece of it back into my arse before shitting it back out again
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kitchen.mp4
    File Size : 924.67 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:14:15
    Video : AVC, 8 928 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/efrb5u1rjatl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ive Fed HUNDREDS My Shit Over 1000 Logs

Scatshop.com- Ive Fed HUNDREDS My Shit Over 1000 Logs

Description:
    Im so hot to be sharing my shit with you- you should feel honored to be one of the hundreds of hungry mouths Ive fed my shit Ive been selling my shit for 4 years now and literally EVERY single shit sells. And when you normally shit every day or every other day all that shit adds up to.. a HUGE amount of crap
    I poop a BEAUTIFUL turd into a plastic container that Ill mail to you and tell you how to eat it-but not before I tell you how it smells and tastes-and EAT SOME MYSELF Delicious I have the yummiest chocolate" out there
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-Ivefedhundredsmyshitover1000logs.mp4
    File Size : 1574.17 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:11:01
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: