Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Full Suite: Human Toilets

Scatshop.com- Full Suite: Human Toilets

Description:
    Mistress Haruki walked daintily into the toilet and figured out which seat she would take first. She went to the chair and bore down on the cleaning slave. She made herself comfortable making sure that her ass cheeks covered the slaves nose and mouth. The cleaning slave reached out with its mouth and nose burying its tongue and mouth deeply into the mistress crevices. The mistress gasped at the slaves hunger and smiled. He had been trained well. And now for the piece de resistance. She had held her shit in for a day now and now was the time to reward the shit slave. Squatting atop the squared hole she released a warm and foul fart making sure the slave inhaled all of it. The fart was wet and smelled faintly of citrus and fouled fish. The slave opened its mouth wide to catch the putrid shit sliding out slickly from the mistress anus. The anus blossomed twice its size and quickly unloaded six inches of stick shit into its mouth. The turd was almost shapeless but was extremely sticky. Light brown it was definitely bordering on diarrhea shit. The shit slave chewed as fast as it could making sure that not a morsel was wasted. The shit was a bit chewy and challenging to swallow because it was so sticky but it succeed in not wasting even a small piece. The mistress walked to the cleaning slave and sat her shitty anus on his nose. The first slave began cleaning her out swathing her STINKY hole with his tongue. The mistress is satisfied for now.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0543.wmv
    File Size : 233.64 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 00:14:51
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ganz20waica7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick Me Clean Toilet Boy Part 2

Scatshop.com- Lick Me Clean Toilet Boy Part 2

Description:
    Lisa squats over toilet boys mouth and fills his mouth with piss has him flushswallow then fills it again and again. Finally she has him gargle the piss before he flushes. Shes not done yet thoughThe camera comes in for an extreme close up the camera lens getting sprinkled with piss as she fills toilet boys mouth with more piss then has him gargle and swallow.Lisa turns around and makes toilet boy smell her asshole letting him know thats where his lunch is coming from before having him kiss her ass. She moves over to his tightly bound cock and balls and pisses all over him telling him that his worthless cock is only good for pissing on. Then its back to his mouth her pussy hovering just inches from his mouth as she fills his mouth again and again. One time toilet boys mouth fills too much and he flushes without being told to. Lisa bitch slaps him viciously for it. she fills his mouth up again and makes him hold it then practices spitting in his mouth until its filled completely before allowing him to swallow. Lisa teases and torments toilet boy letting him know hell be eating her shit soon as she beats on his cock for amusement. Finally its time to feed toilet boy. Lisa squats over his mouth and squeezes off a perfectly aimed chunk of shit right into his waiting mouth. Another large log of shit bounces on his face and falls beside his head. Mistress Lisa makes sure toilet boy chews his mouthful of shit before swallowing. She hand feeds the remainder of the shit and even gets the honor of licking her fingers clean. She lets Toilet boy know his usefulness is done for now stuffs her dirty panties in his mouth and walks out leaving him still tied helplessly to the bench.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : LMC-Toilet-Boy-part-2-scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 486.56 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:11
    Video : AVC, 4 960 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ecb3oga397p2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Extreme Farting and Enema in Luxury Bathroom

Scatshop.com- Extreme Farting and Enema in Luxury Bathroom

Description:
    Its what you have been waiting for right?
    I know youre already addicted to my PERFECT ass.
    You have a smell fetish and an asshole addiction.
    Im eroticly farting and farting and farting in my luxury golden bathroom. I only wear a bra and a pair of crochless stones pantyhose and my red leather glamorous stilettos.
    Dive in as I complete your needs and wants
    The pizza craze binge I went on has my stomach in a gassy messy. I NEED the release just as much as you need to stroke to these rank and stinky farts. I had to push those nasty farts out and wave them in your face. That is of course what makes you happy. Spread asshole close to your mouth as I fart and inhaling over and over A lot of CLOSE -UPS of my asshole farting
    Then I needed a true release I took the enema bottle and after I filled my ass with 1L of water and released all the dirtiness into a bowl
    I know youre a dirty boy and you crave to see PERFECTION emptying Her interior
    Thank me later for how hard you came to my gas and my enema.
    Dirty talking all through the clip
    Clip is recorded with GoPro Hero 8. Super quality.
    You need this
    Model:
    ChocolateLover
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Extreme-Farting-and-Enema-in-Luxury-Bathroom.mp4
    File Size : 823.96 MB
    Resolution : 2704x1520
    Duration : 00:11:25
    Video : AVC, 9 808 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 254 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/87rpvoivhu9e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Skinny Leggings Piss and Shit

Scatshop.com- Skinny Leggings Piss and Shit

Description:
    Sporting my favourite leggings and sexy top I appear Watch as I bend over for you Listen as I talk and now ive dropped a piss and shit from straining Now its time to see
    I put on my favorite leggings and cotton thongs and I really want to shit. I show the asshole and make the thong dirty a bit. I quickly shit a large pile on the bed and piss for you. Again and again shit more and moreEnjoy)
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 212010.mp4
    File Size : 868.96 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:44
    Video : AVC, 8 633 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/80gzceih2ta3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Slave is My Toilet

Scatshop.com- Slave is My Toilet

Description:
    My slave serves me every day 7 days a week. I came into bathroom my toilet obediently lies and waits for me with an open mouth. I tease him with my pretty ass. After this I decided to have fun. Ill piss and shit on the slave. Eat swallow fast its your Breakfast. I had so much fun.The day passed very successfully. After all there is no greater pleasure than to humiliate and completely trample the slave for the Mistress.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1951720.mp4
    File Size : 767.94 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1bmxq55vsx8c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pee in Glass BOWL

Scatshop.com- Pee in Glass BOWL

Description:
    A cute clip of Me looking as sexy as ever and seducing peeing into a big glass bowl for you to watch be filled up by my sweet juices. I fill it most of the way and then take it to the cam to show you. full body shots and a hot idea to complete
    Model:
    BDSMangel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pee-in-Glass-Bowl.mp4
    File Size : 139.33 MB
    Duration : 00:02:04
    Video : AVC, 9 230 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 171 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/128871agjygp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat All My Shit Slave

Scatshop.com- Eat All My Shit Slave

Description:
    This morning i use my new slave as toilet and poop directly into his mouth after he lick my dirty feet and after that he must eat all the shit i did for him and he did as a good toilet boy he is so enjoy this video .
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4521.mp4
    File Size : 1084.59 MB
    Duration : 00:12:24
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nvucxez6n15h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Obey your new scat goddess

Scatshop.com- Obey your new scat goddess

Description:
    I have my high heel boots on thats bigger than your cock and Im ready to make you my new bitch boy. I walk around with my ass out talking dirty to you making you get ready for what I have instore for you then I squat over your face and begin to shit out turds and then a huge thick creamy load thats more than a mouth full. I even shit on my panties and then begin to pee all over your face as Im telling you how to stroke that cock and open up and take my load as a good nasty boy your are I get doggy style so u can see the dirty view more. I then get up and walk around teasing even more I demand some things from you which I know youll obey right nastyboy ? So show me what you got and buy this video now
    Model:
    Seduction
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0806.mov
    File Size : 377.73 MB
    Duration : 00:06:41
    Video : HEVC, 7 714 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 156 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dbwi4h40eu6v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Paper Slave

Scatshop.com- Toilet Paper Slave

Description:
    It happened Ive run out of toilet paper. Theres none to be found anywhere so your new job is to BE my toilet paper Thats right for the foreseeable future your tongue must be ready at a moments notice to lick my hairy asshole clean. Today I have bad diarrhea. Apparently hard cider gives me the shits and today Im really paying for it. And just when you think Im done I still have some more to give. I smear a bit of my loose shit on each side of my ass to make it harder for you to get me clean. I tell you exactly what I expect of you. Once youre finished I show off my sparkling clean ass glistening with the lovely spit shine you gave me. I praise you then turn your attention to the pile of my shit in the toilet. The mound of diarrhea peeks over the toilet water. I stick my finger in and talk about its texture and warmth as I mix it in the cold toilet water. I taunt you as if you are my toilet and you have to swallow my shit before I flush. But you didnt get it all with one flush I rinse my finger off in the toilet water and flush again. Then I praise you again briefly for being a good toilet slave.
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Paper-Slave.avi
    File Size : 475.3 MB
    Duration : 00:06:54
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 481 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jnkkecvw8pfc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Swallow My Shit Log

Scatshop.com- Swallow My Shit Log

Description:
    My toilet slave and his deep mouth are waiting for some breakfast as usual. After foot worship and slapping he beg me to feed him. I find another use of his mouth-as my toilet I shit directly in his mouth he cant escape this. And he must swallow my shit because I dont want that smell inside my nose He ate all this time and I wont punish him later or I will?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10022020.mp4
    File Size : 804.57 MB
    Duration : 00:07:32
    Video : AVC, 14.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: