Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- KINKYDOMINA AND FRIEND latex and kaviar smearing

Scatshop.com- KINKYDOMINA AND FRIEND latex and kaviar smearing

Description:
    Today you can see together 2 of the most erotic and kinky ladies from Romania. First Mistress Christine wanted to relax and she obliged her slut to get into the latex bed and humiliate him. She aroused him with her long nails and then masturbated him and sat on his mouth not letting him breathe.
    In the last part of the clip, a good friend of her was horny at home and wanted to poop and get dirty. She poop then smear her kaviar on her pussy, masturbating until cum. Another great movie with 2 perverse romanian ladies
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : KINKYDOMINA-AND-FRIEND-latex-and-kaviar-smearing.mp4
    File Size : 469.35 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:33
    Video : AVC, 4 010 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/73tzf1qk4853

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My Best Shits 11

Scatshop.com- My Best Shits 11

Description:
    My Best Shits 11 brings you my best shitting scenes from my top seller toilet slavery videos. A whole 45 minutes of pure shitting into mouths &amp orgasmic pleasure. Very erotic compilation vid indeed. If there is one feeling in this world that I love more than anything else its when I take gig and nasty shits right into peoples mouths.
    Im not ashamed to admit it really turns me on to take a shit in another persons mouth. What I love even more is watching them eat while I masturbate, it makes me cum so hard Watching someone chew and swallow my shit makes my orgasm last much longer.
    This compilation video is of my best scenes shitting into peoples mouths are brought to you compliments from my best seller videos:
    BROKEN TOILET 46-MESSY SCAT ENEMA which is a Extremely CRUEL scatdiarrhea domination by enema. This video of mine is the most sadistic &amp cruel production I EVER made and its NOT for the faint hearted. You have been WARNED
    I could feel thicker chunks of old shit from deep within my bowels moving downwards and this good feeling is so hard to describe but it turns you on like hell. Feeling those chunks of shit blocking the water flow out of your ass, your asshole suddenly expanding as those chunks shoot out into the slaves mouth with gushes of enema water smelling like raw sewage.
    I started experiencing these little mini orgasms, the contractions helping to work some old shit deep within lose too. Soon the water turned into a brown sewage diarrhea sludge with the most HORRIBLE smell
    Problem is NOW Im on fire with constant little climax orgasms pumping through my body. It must have tasted HORRIBLE as my slave started squirming and gagging, unable to keep up swallowing the constant flow of sewage like waste coming from my body.
    My climaxes turned my into the cruelest most sadistic horny bitch as I dropped my asshole tight onto his open mouth and kept going. Giving into the most intense pleasure of diarrhea like bowel movement and climaxes I ever experienced. It just felt too good to show him mercy so I kept shitting doing a force feed swallow.
    It was just too horrible in taste for him to keep up and the force of my shit sludge shot out so hard into his mouth and throat that it forced its way up through his naval cavities. The convulsion feeling of my shit forcing its way out of my ass into his mouth and out through his nose in between my ass cheeks just made my pleasure much more intense.
    The way my muscles contract from the intense pleasure bares testimony to this. My almost painful like facial expressions as I let go and give into the pleasure coming from my own body. My vagina has never swollen to such a GIGANTIC size in my life
    I could barely remain standing afterwards and my mouth felt dry. It felt like I was on a cloud. Unthinkable that experiencing so much pleasure can drain you so much but I almost slept 10 hours afterwards
    BROKEN TOILET 47-PASSIONATE SHIT MUNCHER where I show you will NEVER be respected by any women, much less beautiful women. All those beautiful women you see and admire. The are not interested in losers like you. But there is hope at least like youll see in the video of a man passionately munching on my shit
    MAYBE if youre lucky she MIGHT be as kind as me. To allow you a view of her naked ass and letting you smell her stink hole. You should be honored you get to smell her ass stink and if you are worthy enough she may do what I did here. Let you lick my smelly ass. Because we like successful men, not fucking loser ass eaters like you
    I gave this poor loser the ultimate reward. I let him open his mouth wide and I took a big &amp nasty shit of multiple thick &amp creamy turds right into his mouth. As a beta male loser you should be thankful you get the opportunity to see a beautiful &amp successful womans asshole open as the turd appear. The ultimate experience for you is licking her asshole and turd when this happens. Its a really pleasurable sensation.
    It felt so good taking such a big shit in his mouth that I got horny. He was still chewing on the fourth turd when I sat down on his open mouth &amp face and started riding his face cowgirl style. He couldnt breathe but its not really important is it? As my orgasm build I suddenly shit more, directly down his throat. His suffering and squirming sounds from the taste and lack of air made me had a great orgasm. During those final seconds of my orgasm contractions I pushed hard to enhance the pleasure and shit even MORE down his throat
    You see? You DO have a purpose for us beautiful women. You can be our shit eater to enhance our bowel movement pleasure and help us orgasm. True, we will NEVER love or respect you. After all no successful women will even consider dating a shit eater but at least you serve SOME purpose. So after she took a smelly shit in your mouth and came on your face from it she gets dressed and leave to be with her successful boyfriend husband as we prefer proper men. As you lay there sad and lonely at least be thankful you got to taste her shit that came from HER perfect body. That is how my slave in the video cope with his fate on a day to day basis.
    BROKEN TOILET 48-SHIT EAT ORGASM My slave must be the luckiest toilet alive as youll see in this video. Not only does he get to worship and kiss my perfect ass in my tight jeans. He also gets the opportunity to see my perfect little asshole open as my stinking piles of shit fills his mouth.
    But it doesnt end there. Now he gets the most amazing experience of it all. He gets to eat my shit while I look down at him, laughing in his face while pleasuring myself. As he endures the taste of my shit while chewing &amp eating it he can look into my eyes and see the intense pleasure of my orgasms ripping through my perfect body.
    Its great if you can look into a beautiful womans eyes while eating her shit as she laugh and masturbate. Seeing her body contort in orgasmic pleasure as you endure the suffering of eating her stinking shit. I love watching people eat my shit and Im not ashamed to say it.
    Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-Best-Shits-11.mp4
    File Size : 648.4 MB
    Duration : 00:46:27
    Video : AVC, 1 784 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uwpc0unbo7jx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- you like leather jackets and fat poops?

Scatshop.com- you like leather jackets and fat poops?

Description:
    Just dressed in my short leather jacket, it fits me really well, right? Standing up I give my pee and my poop, which is very fat A good, hard poop Beautiful to see and even more beautiful, for you I offer it to you so you can look at it and taste it An authentic delight
    poop kisses my sexy leather fetishists and rich poop
    Model:
    badkithy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : chaqueta-de-cuero.mp4
    File Size : 330.84 MB
    Duration : 00:03:07
    Video : AVC, 14.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lfm0j77vytuh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Oink Oink Feeding Shit-Stuffed Piggy JOI

Scatshop.com- Oink Oink Feeding Shit-Stuffed Piggy JOI

Description:
    Script: Well slave, I told you my big ass would trap you. Youve eaten samples of my shit now you need to prove your worth to me and devour the full course. Dont run now, youve been training yourself for this moment all along. All the shit cookies and poo-nut butter cups youve eaten again and again. its time to make this goddess happy and eat my raw shit, you filthy pig. But first stare at my ass, and worship the ass that is about to feed you, while I tell you what I ate.
    Kiss my ass, isnt it perfect? Beg me to keep providing you with shit so that you may feed like a good piggy. Beg me to keep taking your money, you dont need it, all you need is my big PAWG ass and my shit you pig. You belong to me, and you need to prove it. If you do a good job with dinner, maybe Ill let you keep buying my shit, but you better do a good job because I really despise wasting my divine shit on idiot loser piggies like you. I you dont care about your gag reflex, I only care about feeding my PIG. Cum in a countdown eating my shit like I tell you, pig
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-oinkoink-feedingshitstuffedpigjoi-mobilefriendly.mp4
    File Size : 514.95 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:11:39
    Video : AVC, 5 964 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rn5p801jnjap

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slave Swallow My Shit

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slave Swallow My Shit

Description:
    Today you will be my toilet, toilet paper and urinal. Dont disappoint me, slave, by lie in the toilet place. Open your mouth wide, I want to shit. And dont let a piece fall past your mouth. And now lick my dirty feet in shit, better lick, still. Hold tight to my ass, the rest of the shit goes right into your mouth. Now, the second step of training. Open your mouth and swallow. Well done, you did it. I hope soon you will completely replace me toilet and toilet paper.
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 021219100.mp4
    File Size : 1244.2 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2lyd1l1yolvg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Soft shit release in doggy style position

Scatshop.com- Soft shit release in doggy style position

Description:
    I had to shit real bad so i decided to do it in the doggy style position. The release felt so good.
    Model:
    Mooseknucklequeen
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3143.mov
    File Size : 83.34 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:03:09
    Video : AVC, 3 530 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mkrf676iuvoe

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hard Squirt after dirty anal sex

Scatshop.com- Hard Squirt after dirty anal sex

Description:
    Unique premium video includes (Dirty sex, smearing *a little bit, pissing, hard squirt and tons of dirty action)That is what you so long asked for, its a really crazy video that consists of dirty and damn arousing moments worthy addition to your stunning video collection)
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop) There is a lotdont miss it) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script Pretty cool, huh?
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hard-Squirt-after-dirty-anal-sex.wmv
    File Size : 534.58 MB
    Duration : 00:10:06
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 310 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xuw5bx4bilc5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Messy Girl

Scatshop.com- Messy Girl

Description:
    Goddess Valeria is feeling wet and horney, she just loves when you
    jerk you cock to her shit. She takes a hot smelly shit standing
    up. As you can hear her shit smack Plop As her shit hits the floor. She begs you to jerk
    you dick to her shit. To explode with your cum, while she plays with
    her toys rubbing her wet creamy pussy tills she cant hold it no more, cumming hard thinking of all you sexy motherfuckers jerking your hard throbing
    cocks to her shit smeared body. Definetly a nut buster
    Model:
    GoddessValeria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MessGirl-Finished-1-26.mp4
    File Size : 1375.88 MB
    Duration : 00:19:59
    Video : AVC, 9 423 kb/s, 29.839 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t11bs762fe7k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Compilation of close-up poops pees

Scatshop.com- Compilation of close-up poops pees

Description:
    17 minutes of back-to-back poops, filmed on different days and in a variety of poses-some are frontal, some provide a view from behind, some with feet in the airessentially every pose you can think of
    If you love watching girls poop then this truly is the video for you
    Model:
    Laceyloumartin1
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Copy-of-Lacey-x11.mp4
    File Size : 1852.29 MB
    Duration : 00:17:09
    Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 272 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cexh6o4meskb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My monthly February went yesterday

Scatshop.com- My monthly February went yesterday

Description:
    Hi guys. In this video Olga, her period went and she shot several more videos with her period. Olga is on the bed and she fucks herself during her period. Olga showed her pad, all soaked in blood from menstruation. Since this was only the beginning, there was a lot of blood and it was flowing out of my vagina in large quantities. When Olga pissed on the bed, the period flowed out of her pussy and it was very clearly visible and the period with urine remained on the bed, and Olgas ass was in this liquid, like in a marinade. Then Olga took a shit and shit erupted from her like lava from a volcano, she continued to fuck herself and smeared the mixture on my feet. She also sucked a dirty penis on which there were traces of menstruation. Heres a video I got during my period. Enjoy watching.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210218_102838-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 648.12 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 355 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: