Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gassy Bath & Shitty Ass

Scatshop.com- Gassy Bath & Shitty Ass

Description:
    Im farting, Im shitting, Im pissing, Im sharting, my poor swollen asshole is gurgling and completely covered with a full rim of crap, and Im stinking up in the bath so bad itll never be the same If you love shitting and farts, what are you waiting for? Dive in my new vid

Length: 8:07s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 672 MB

1 review for Gassy Bath &amp Shitty Ass

Rated 5 out of 5
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 303212.mp4
    File Size : 671.64 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ici9n8ikqs86

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fat Ass Period Blood and Poo

Scatshop.com- Fat Ass Period Blood and Poo

Description:
    This one has it all First I furiously fuck my pussy with my dildo and it gets real nasty because I just started my period. I start riding my dildo while I poop all over it. I enjoyed that for a while then got distracted by playing with my poop, because I really wanted to give my dildo a shitty hand job. I even gave it a little taste

Length: 6:14s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 380 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    LucyPuddles
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Period.mp4
    File Size : 379.51 MB
    Duration : 00:06:13
    Video : AVC, 8 381 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kw7azubs6jc8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Caviar & champagne party by Mistress Antonella

Scatshop.com- Caviar & champagne party by Mistress Antonella

Description:
    Mistress Antonella is amazing, wearing a purple fishnet bodystockings and a black PVC skirt, black high heels stiletto. The surprise is under her skirt, when appears a huge black dildo. Then Goddess Antonella orders her slave to come on knees in doggy position, she has put on him an electoshock device on his balls &amp dick, and she plays with the remote controle in order to give to him electroshocks. Mistress Antonella has angelic &amp sadistic smiles when she plays with her remote control. Then, she orders him to suck her huge black dildo, her slave gives an amazing blow-job stimulated and motivated by electroshocks. Afterwards, Goddess Antonella lies him down on the floor, and she rewards him, giving to him her own Champagne and Caviar. She gives this nice meal with chocolate, Caviar, spit of her Goddesss saliva and wonderful glass of her own Champagne.

Length: 16:04s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 942 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CostumMoVcaviarPeecuLogo1.mp4
    File Size : 942.13 MB
    Duration : 00:16:04
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dx8eg9d3fcfn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My New Scat Leggings Fitting Perfectly

Scatshop.com- My New Scat Leggings Fitting Perfectly

Description:
    Watch me being naked standing at the shower. Suffering so so badly because I didnt make any poo in the last 3 days but I had such a nice meals like pork, lot of veggies, keto coconut cakes and so on. List is endless and Im waiting for this huge magic between my legs. You admire my toned petite body while desperation and trust me my suffer is real. I could cry of that big shit inside me. I seriously cant hold it so long like an express train. Ok so I was holding my asshole by hands to not pooping myself but its time to release it then I lift my legs up like a good flexible girl and this view to die for. I release without pushing hard creamy and huge chocolate mousse straight into my hand. More then handful and its heavy. ITS A WOW SHIT. No words how big it is and came out from my petite body. Lets get dirty with me. I hold my shit and making brand new dark leggings by. Smearing all over on my ass down there around pussy, my lean tights and calves. Made it super sexy and tight. Stinky shit covering my perfect legs and ass which definitely drive you crazy. I talk dirty and teasing you over and over. Im such a dirty girl who you cant resist at all. And my bubble butt is your destiny. This shit is just perfect to make my new leggings pants on I realized several times and telling you. Do you love it? I keep teasing you before I go so once again you could able to love my brand new scat leggings on. Stinky and so filthy but fitting on me perfectly. No doubt Have fun

Length: 18:52s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2383.mp4
    File Size : 1370.19 MB
    Duration : 00:18:52
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u43ntclujiwp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Suck cock, fisting in shit, do dirty minet

Scatshop.com- Suck cock, fisting in shit, do dirty minet

Description:
    I like to hang slave from the ceiling and start fisting him in dirty ass full of shit. I love when warm, fresh shit covers my hand, the smell of shit begins to spread around the room. It excites me so much. At such moments, I love suck dick, torment slave fist in his dirty ass and long milking blowjob. I also teach my slave girl to do this, and she likes it. She likes smear dick with shit and lick it, suck, swallow spit and shit together and work with fist in the ass, knead the shit in the ass. But most of all she likes cum with shit, she happy when the slave ends up in her mouth and cum mixed with shit flows into her mouth, right down her throat. Shes smiling, shes happy, shes dirty toilet slut.
    1. Suck cock, suck shit, do dirty minet
    For some time, my toilet bitch loves suck. She with such pleasure and joy falls to the penis, as if it is a lollipop. I cant deny her this pleasure. Women should not be denied anything at all. I hung the slave and gave full freedom to her playful mouth and tongue. And Ill take care of the slave ass. And again, this asshole didnt wash his ass. So, Ill sweeten slave cock, smear it with shit. Here is and have a lollipop in smelly chocolate-shit glaze. Suck my cocksucker, lick the shit. My hand goes deep into slave fucking ass. Turn your face to me slave girl, I want to make you shit mask on your face. Youre a real cocksucker. A slave cant stand your sucking skills for long. Catch the cum, bitch, swallow it with shit. Now, lets practice to do fisting. Lubrication is not needed, the shit will replace lubricant. Put your hand in his ass, deeper, stronger, more intense. Yeah, shit falls out of his ass in chunks. I see a happy smile on your face bitch, you like it. As a reward, lick his dirty, shitty ass. Enjoy your licking, my toilet slut.
    2. Fisting shitty ass and torture long orgasm
    How nice it is to fisting husband in the ass, an ass full of shit. I love to torment him at the same time, making a blowjob, sucked cock in the mouth, listening to his moans of incredible excitement and fullness in the ass. I can feel the shit wrapping around my hand inside it, shit sliding between my fingers. And Im fucking him with my fist through the shit, driving my fist deeper and deeper into his ass. It gives me great pleasure. Its so sweet and exciting. He cant stand it for long, twitches, and ends up in my mouth. And I torment him with an orgasm again and again prolonging it. These are moments of pleasure and happiness, and after all, sperm is so sweet

Length: 27:54s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Suck-cock-fisting-in-shit-do-dirty-minet.mp4
    File Size : 1177.88 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:27:54
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mn3tyrgvi1yk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in my panties in the shower

Scatshop.com- Shit in my panties in the shower

Description:
    Hello everybody. In this video, I shit in my fishnet panties. I was about to shower and shave my legs. I went into the bathroom and did not take off my panties. I posed for you, showed off my big boobs and enjoyed the shower soon. But this time I wont be filming myself in the shower. I went into the bathroom, at first I pissed into my panties, while I spread my legs wide and the urine ran and wet my panties. Then I turned my back to the camera and gave a shit about the pile of shit that was bulging in my panties. I showed closely how it sits in my panties. Then I shaved my legs with shit in my underpants. I didnt shoot them, but periodically I showed it to you on camera. I really hope you enjoy it. Happy viewing, dear
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20210209_121051-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 740.75 MB
    Duration : 00:12:09
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 318 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gi1jcbtbxq3c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- UniElla am go

Scatshop.com- UniElla am go

Description:
    Quick am toy anal pee and go
    Model:
    UniQueen21
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20210325_111826.mp4
    File Size : 421.87 MB
    Resolution : 2400x1080
    Duration : 00:02:55
    Video : AVC, 19.9 Mb/s, 29.235 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k80skcr4q4gl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Super messy enema

Scatshop.com- Super messy enema

Description:
    Watch me properly prepare for anal with my bulb. I recently discovered that Ive been doing it wrong. It gets super messy and tons and tons of poop comes out of me. I hope you enjoy the mess.
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3832-1.mov
    File Size : 825.77 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:07:37
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jqdaxb26hymc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I took three shits that day

Scatshop.com- I took three shits that day

Description:
    I shit a lot, sometimes very lot. There are days when my toilet slaves and shit-eaters cant handle such flood of shit. I took three shits that day. First semi-hard shit came out and unlocked my ass, then I shat bunch of soft shit, and the third time I barely made to the toilet, but I didnt have time sit down and I shat all over the toilet bowl. Look how dirty he is now. But this was not enough. The next day, right in the morning, I shat pear-shaped shit, here it is, hard on one side, and creamy soft on the other. You want bite it, I know youre drooling right now

Length: 6:48s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 288 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : I-took-three-shits-that-day-1.mp4
    File Size : 287.99 MB
    Duration : 00:06:48
    Video : AVC, 5 724 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/of89bqhx9x9s

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Holiday dirty greetings from my toilet

Scatshop.com- Holiday dirty greetings from my toilet _

Description:
    Holidays are over, but their fairy tale, spirit and the strength that they give us remain for the whole year. Both my girls and I tried to do our part in these festive days, please and give a little happiness.
    1. I and Kat wish Everyone merry Christmas
    My sweet slave girl Kat and I heartily wish Everyone merry Christmas. Today my little new toilet girl for the first time ate piece of shit and did not wince. Im so happy, shes getting more and more into playing with shit, being in shit and eat, tasting my shit. I took a shit today length of 32 centimeters and diameter of 6 centimeters. A little embarrassed, my slave girl Kat asked me try my shit, licked and ate it. I let her masturbate in my shit. In the new year, she will continue her training and become my full toilet
    2. Toilet slut eats shit, wishes happy holidays
    On the eve of the holidays, my dear fans, my toilet _ prepared congratulations for You. Today, my shit-eater Maya first congratulate You. She shits in the plate and eats her shit with pleasure. Her appetites are growing, before when she was not around me, she had enough eat her own shit and she had enough, she was satisfied. Now she always wants more, its not enough for her, she becomes a real insatiable shit-eater
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Holiday-dirty-greetings-from-my-toilet-_.mp4
    File Size : 1932.28 MB
    Duration : 00:45:46
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: