Pro User

Oct 2016

- Extreme publicly walking naked in shit

- Extreme publicly walking naked in shit

Description:
    Kat sat for a while, thought about it, smeared with shit and went extreme walking naked in the shit through corridors. She climbed up on the railing and started fucking with them, masturbating. It was very extreme, at any moment any doors of the neighbors in entrance could open and they have would be shock surprise in form of dirty Kat. We had a lot of fun, had a good laugh, Kat knows how to cheer up 100%
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Extreme-publicly-walking-naked-in-shit.mp4
    File Size : 336.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:57
    Video : AVC, 5 723 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gcu0r21zpk0v

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Panty Poop Wedgies

- Panty Poop Wedgies

Description:
    Unedited front to back with only intro and ending added.
    A big and wet panty poop (stationary) followed by squishy poop wedgies (Handheld with a mirror view of my soiled ass) you watch my expressions and get to see the action from behind
    Some outside sounds
    Motion
    Model:
    XshayXshayX
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7872.mp4
    File Size : 261.07 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:09:08
    Video : AVC, 3 735 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q8p6tga9mghg

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I shit two long sausages

- I shit two long sausages

Description:
    Part 1
    I am Fatima, a beautiful 22 year old bbw mistress
    With a big chest and huge buttocks
    And a beautiful supple and fragrant anus, I sweat a lot from the buttocks
    and I shit a lot of good smelly shit
    i train my old scatophile white slave
    I shit big brown sausages and very smelly Im on my knees
    you see my very big and beautiful buttocks, legs wide apart, you see
    my hole open up and my shit fall on my pigs face hihihihi
    the slave has its mouths full of the big pile of shit that I shit, and it stinks hummm
    I order him to make the noise of the pig, I spit on his face,
    there is a large amount of poop
    I start to smear him, I spread my shit, it is stinky, he is excited
    he likes it when it bitch, then i spread my shit on his face its very oily wouahhhh
    he is ridiculous, he stinks, this pig, I smear his face he is unrecognizable,
    its my human toilet, my filth, my shit pit, I cover her whole body
    his face, his neck, his chest, his arms .. I spit on his face,
    his face is a big marmalade of shit
    I massage his face he is very dark this old pig, he masturbates, he is excited and wrinkles
    I massage that tail, this pig puts out that tongue I massage his face and I smear that tongue
    my good shit he treats, he masturbates faster and faster he is too excited
    that pigs tongue is brown, and the slave comes.
    its a nice dirty video
    Model:
    MISTRESS-PERVERSE
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mon-film.mp4-I-shit-2-big-sausages.mp4
    File Size : 181.8 MB
    Resolution : 856x480
    Duration : 00:10:55
    Video : AVC, 2 193 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iv6k5xnenz5g

Pro User

Oct 2016

- slave sniffs and licks my shit

- slave sniffs and licks my shit

Description:
    part 2
    I put my shit on a plate, I make the slave sniff the poo
    I talk to him and I laugh, its dirty pig, ridiculous.
    it turns him on it smells good he says, I spit on his pig face,
    he puts his nose in it, and he licks my good shit
    I like to see this treat of my poo.
    I put shit on my fingers and stick it in those nostrils hihihi
    I smell a big lump and stick it in his nose, he likes to sniff
    my good shit, I force him to make the noise of the pig, hihihi it is ridiculous
    I spit and burp on his pig face.
    then he puts that nice cock in my shit,
    then I coat that cock with my fat shit, hes excited,
    I massage, I stroke the acorn coated with poop, I must not move
    she laughs, it amuses her to coat my cock, she massages the glans, the pig is excited
    I massage his balls too, I smear it well dick, I wring it out hihihihi its dirty
    the slave likes he is very excited, I jerk him off
    its a nice dirty video
    Model:
    MISTRESS-PERVERSE
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : he-sniffs-the-shit-on-the-plate.mp4
    File Size : 197.78 MB
    Resolution : 856x480
    Duration : 00:11:56
    Video : AVC, 2 193 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r20anxymn2g8

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mistress Andreea pantyhose and full kaviar swallowing

- Mistress Andreea pantyhose and full kaviar swallowing

Description:
    Finally, Mistress Andreea returned to filming, in a new style This time much more eritic and much more kinky and bizarre This clip is unique and EPIC because finally her personal slave showed her that he came to accept her shit and eats it all with great pleasure At first Andreea aroused him by making him addicted to her, making him her human ashtray, smell various aromas and excite him with her erotic pantyhose, only to obliges him to receive her shit all over his mouth and eat it completely. The slave shows his tongue and mouth and so the Mistress is satisfied that he finally came to swallow all her kaviar and to thank her for it She also farting for him to reward him for his new skills : to be a full shit eater for her from now
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mistress-Andreea-pantyhose-and-full-kaviar-swallowing.mp4
    File Size : 969.45 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:32:11
    Video : AVC, 4 003 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/97o0lllkt074

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Stinky dirty wetting yoga pants

- Stinky dirty wetting yoga pants

Description:
    Im in the communal public garden near my house. Its a beautiful day and Im doing some yoga but my belly starts to hurt suddenly. It really hurts me I start farting and its really smelly farting I moan hoping nobody notices me I keep farting and oops a big load spills inside my pants I still complain I just cant walk but before I go home and show you the surprise inside, I piss in and wet them all. Curious to see the end?
    Pantaloni da yoga sporchi-Sono nel giardino pubblico condominiale vicino a casa. E una bella giornata e sto facendo un p� di yoga ma la mia pancia inizia a farmi male improvvisamente. Mi fa veramente molto male Inizio a scoreggiare e sono delle scoreggie davvero puzzolenti mi lamento sperando che nessuno mi noti continuo a scoreggiare e ops un grosso carico si rovescia dentro ai miei pantaloni Mi lamento ancora non riesco proprio a camminare ma prima di rientrare a casa e farti vedere la sorpresa dentro ci piscio dentro bagnandoli tutti. Curioso di vedere la fine?
    Model:
    Nicolettaxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DirtyYogaPantsGarden-01_04.avi
    File Size : 630 MB
    Duration : 00:17:07
    Video : AVC, 4 925 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lctuuq1ixnk7

Pro User

Oct 2016

- dirty pin up girl in Red fishnets

- dirty pin up girl in Red fishnets

Description:
    I dance, I warm you up and I play with my stockings, I pull them up a lot I pee on myself and shit, I play with my rich shit And I rub it all over my sexy stockings Super hot, dirty and erotic
    Leave me a nice comment, if you like the video? Im excited
    Model:
    badkithy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20210401_10_20_00_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 1315.39 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17
    Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ldobz9jf8jz1

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Swallow My Shit Moments 3

- Swallow My Shit Moments 3

Description:
    You just cant get enough from seeing people eating and swallowing my shit can you? You are in a treat in this 24 minute video of people eating my shit right before your eyes on camera From seeing me taking a shit in my slaves bowl of noodles that hes about to consume in order to give it a true shitty flavor. You also get to see the other scenes where I take a big &amp creamy shit into the blender bowl and literally make a smoothie with my shit that I make my slave drink right before your eyes on camera This third compilation of people eating my shit is with compliments from:
    Breakfast From My Asshole:
    I think Im sometimes too good for my slave. Every morning he eats a bland &amp tasteless bowl of noodles. Besides the fact that it doesnt have any flavor it also lacks nutrition. Perhaps theres a way I can enhance the flavor for him and have some erotic fun at the same time?
    Since I ate a few Ham &amp cheese pies as well as savory muffins yesterday I decided to take a shit into his bowl of noodles. Not only will my shit enhance the flavor, he will also get some of the left over nutrients my body didnt need. What an honor this must be for such an inferior human toilet slave The privilege of eating the shit and absorbing some left over nutrients from MY superior female body Of course like any good toilet slave he licks my asshole before I shit and licks it clean afterwards. Balanced meals are earned after all
    If youre also a fart fan youll LOVE this I unfortunately dont fart often but in this video I have blown two MASSIVE and LOUD farts With an additional camera in very high resolution youll be able to see my asshole crystal clear and up close as I take this big shit right into his bowl of noodles. You see the clear view of my asshole opening up and the fine detail of my shit as it slides out
    But can you believe how ungrateful this inferior human toilet slave is? As he puts my shit in his mouth he gags and say my shit is not delicious The audacity Watch as I punish him for his ungratefulness by slapping him around PROPERLY in the end
    Drink My Poop Humiliation:
    Are you a fan of seeing a slave drink his superior female owners liquid shit? You enjoy watching her verbally humiliate him into the ground as he does this? You like seeing her showing him how little she thinks of him afterwards by blowing massive &amp loud smelly farts right into his mouth &amp face while he licks her ass? Then look no further as this clip is for you
    Nutrition is very important for toilet slaves. This is why Im showing you exactly how to make a shit smoothie for your slave to drink using your own poop as main ingredient of course
    I take a big &amp soft shit into the blenders bowl and my slave licks my dirty ass clean afterwards. But it doesnt stop there. I continuously verbally humiliate my slave without mercy as he struggles to drink every last drop of my liquid poop.
    You think he suffered enough? Not in my opinion. Watch as I make him lick my ass again and while he does this I blow loud &amp smelly farts right into his mouth &amp face like he is absolutely NOTHING I laugh out loud as I blow out several of these nasty &amp loud farts right into his pathetic face
    Be sure to check my store for all my other kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Swallow-My-Shit-Moments-3.mp4
    File Size : 420.84 MB
    Duration : 00:24:08
    Video : AVC, 2 270 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0v2ssa2ma85x

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Long Bathtube Turd

- Long Bathtube Turd

Description:
    Watch as I push my butt plug in and out of my arse I pop out the butt plug and poop in the bathroom. I show you the big pile of poop Ive made in my bath What a naughty, delicious mess Ive made
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 104211.mp4
    File Size : 1847.29 MB
    Duration : 00:17:37
    Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ib2wi8qkufjd

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Extreme Farts Compilations

- Extreme Farts Compilations

Description:
    I am warning you in advance that Extreme Farts Compilations has very extreme face farting and intense smothering scenes where my slave LITARALLY does not get any air and all he gets to breathe is LITERALLY my FARTS and no other air supply. This is a compilation video of making my slave suffer intensely by smothering him and only giving him my farts to breathe when I feel like it. Near half hour of me using extreme face farting methods on my poor slave. Courtesy of:
    Extreme Face Farts Smother:
    This video is not for the faint hearted. This video has everything extreme ass, fart, face sit and smother fans could ever want I really went far in this one because I got so incredibly horny sitting on my helpless slaves face with my gym shorts drenched in the strong anal odor of my butt sweats.
    Feeling his face squished under my ass and knowing he has no choice than to smell my ass is beyond amazing. Every now and then Ill make him really work for it if he wants to breathe. His panic for just a little air makes me soaking wet and youll see I start thrusting my hips as I simply get out of control horny.
    He does have to breathe something and luckily for him Im quite bloated and very gassy. So I give his poor burning lungs my smelly farts to inhale. Its not nice air coming from my ass I know, but at least its something for him to breathe.
    At one point you can clearly hear one of those long farts got way too wet. I realized I had a little accident in my gym pants. So I just ride harder into his face to ensure he can also smell my little accident haha
    Shortly after this youll hear me ask him in a playful tone if he can handle sniffing more farts from my ass. You can clearly make out the muffled reply that he cant handle anymore. I just laugh but keep sitting on his face farting more without mercy.
    The warm feeling from the vibrations of his wails of agony against my already wet pussy just made me getting soaked in my crotch area. Using my smelly ass and strong foul smelling farts to make people suffer makes me so fucking horny
    Extreme Merciless Face Farting:
    This video brings you the ultimate suffering of my slave. Few things can cause such terror and agony as not getting air and being unable to breathe. Even if it is the heavenly ass of your beautiful Goddess sitting on your face making you suffer and struggle for just a drop of air.
    Im nothing but reasonable though and I realize I must give you SOME air to breathe eventually. Since your nose is pressed halfway up my asshole under my full weigh, smelling my butthole stink I might as well use THAT to give you some air. Even if that air is my nasty, smelly, wet and loud FARTS
    This video is not for the faint hearted as it is very extreme showing virtually no mercy for my slaves agony. His wails of desperation and panic is amazingly arousing and every no and then Id fart loudly into his nose just so he can have something to breathe. The very intense stink of my farts are however overwhelming and you can hear is cries of despair during his muffled coughing and gagging fits.
    I on the other hand had an amazing time, cumming while riding his pathetic face and laughing at his body contorting in agony. This video is for the pure fart and smother fans and some of my more extreme work.
    Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Extreme-Farts-Compilations.mp4
    File Size : 337.33 MB
    Duration : 00:28:06
    Video : AVC, 1 511 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream