Pro User

Oct 2016

- Messy Enema And Shit On Myself, Smear Poo

- Messy Enema And Shit On Myself, Smear Poo

Description:
    Im totally naked in the video. I just made a decision to poop on myself and make enema to help shitting and squirting shitty water easily. I am not wasting the time so take the enema bulb and already filled up with water. Fill into ass and desperation coming faster than expected. I had to poo I felt before started recording so Im not waiting too much for first explosion. I want to poo on myself and to my own face directly, Ive made a squrting video before when I squirted straightly to face and wanted to copy this time with shit Well I put my ass up in the air hold my hips then squirting out shitty water and shit from ass and dripping down on my stomach, on arm, tights and legs. Then filling up the bulb with water and put it into my ass couple of times. This time I really wanna shoot some shit and dirty water to my own face.Well take the pose again and waiting for the magic. And I just squirting high in the air shitty water and shit, explosion from my ass you can hear the plash in the floor. Such a great sounds. I try sprinkle out many times the liquid and squirt up int the air. So funny and hot at the same time Then laying on back hold my ass a bit up and pushing out more poo and liquid, actually its a soft poo like a diarrhea but not the liquid one. Fill up with water my ass one more time with lots of water, holding my shit and smearing on ass and tights, tummy and tits. Laying back and plashing more dirty water on the floor. My ass seriously squirting out with strong stream the water. So much fucking mess on the floor of course I show you off the shit covered floor. Such a nice mess. I love this clip because its sexy and messy besides its hot to shitting on myself to. I want to practice anyway how I can pooping onto my own face Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180716_092320-2.mp4
    File Size : 546.85 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:26
    Video : AVC, 6 005 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qlg0ib41ycdf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Dirty panties and diarrhea

- Dirty panties and diarrhea

Description:
    This week I bought this complete (tank top and panties) because I wanted to make a dirty video of those that I like to do. Im dressed with this lingerie and start recording I immediately take off my panties and start to lick them then I push them inside my pussy and inside my ass. Im a doggy position and I show you my big perfect ass Do you know that I ate some Mexican dishes the other day? I push and a violent diarrhea falls on my panties . I push again and again I cover them with hot diarrhea. It is nauseating But I can do it With a finger start to spread it on my cheek and on my lips as if it were a lipstick Then I take the panties I take off the lace mask so that you can see my eyes how much they are suffering I start to lick them and then I put all the dirty panties in my mouth as if it were your cock Do you want to come on my tongue? Then prepare yourself because it is really pestilential From here I turn again and another jet of diarrhea falls on the panties and a sea of ??hot piss I think its really a sexy extreme video
    Model:
    Nicolettaxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DirtyPantiesEatingPeeDiarrhea-28_10.mp4
    File Size : 445.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:13
    Video : AVC, 3 484 kb/s, 16.271 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6even0vsqfap

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Eating my friends shit

- Eating my friends shit

Description:
    My friend has what I have always considered to be dark side. She is my older friend and I respect her. Over the years I have been introduced to her fetish. Her fetish is sharing the golden goodness from her insides. I am now tuned in. I like it too. This clip shows me eating my friends scat and over the years I have grown to love it
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1194.wmv
    File Size : 208.68 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 00:10:59
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u39j1r03ouar

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sexy TastingSmearing Compilation

- Sexy TastingSmearing Compilation

Description:
    A super sexy smearing compilation video of 2 of my favorite smearing clips
    Bath of Shit, and Cowgirl Smear.
    27 minutes of hot scat and smearing and tasting play
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : compsmear.mp4
    File Size : 724.94 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:26:39
    Video : AVC, 3 669 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ki5621qsvtlz

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Your beloved dogs

- Your beloved dogs

Description:
    Your favorite model Olga again as a hostess, Olga likes to manage obedient dogs, Olga has a gorgeous ass and Tits , as well as our dogs Tatiana , Carolina and Alice . Mistress Olga loves to walk her dogs on a leash around the room , obedient dogs are happy to do it , they crawl cancer on their knees in the circle of his mistress and the hostess turns bare their Asses and they crawl back cancer on their knees in the circle Olga . After the demonstration of dogs , Olga takes an iron dog bowl and shows the dogs to fill the shit and urine dog bowl, the dogs take turns coming to the bowl and shit and piss in an iron dog bowl, then the hostess shows the dogs to eat their own shit from an iron dog bowl, the dogs take turns lowering their faces in a bowl and eat their own shit , Olga gets pleasure from it . Faces of dogs all in shit but dogs like when their mistress Olga feeds them shit . Also in this video Olga Fucks dogs with
    rubber dick .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1008-1.mp4
    File Size : 1397.85 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/63hiy5kuv2h1

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 30 weeks Pregnant Striptease & Pee

- 30 weeks Pregnant Striptease & Pee

Description:
    Dancing and stripping to Buttons and then letting out a VERY long pee. 30 weeks pregnant and my belly is so big now
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 00142-1.m4v
    File Size : 218.08 MB
    Duration : 00:05:49
    Video : AVC, 5 059 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ecbw0ogt9phv

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Three girls and Yana slave

- Three girls and Yana slave

Description:
    In this video participate : Tatiana , Alice , Carolina and Yana . The girls Tatiana, Alice and Caroline decided to give Yana a thrashing, they put a collar on Yana and told her that she would be their slave and that they want to use her mouth , body as their own toilet and that Yana today is a toilet slave with whom they can do a lot . The girls first put Jan on his knees and forced to show you his ass , after the demonstration , Carolina took a rubber dick and introduced him to Yana in the ass and started fucking toilet slave , after that to Caroline joined Tatiana now girls using two rubber members fuck toilet slave Yana in the mouth and ass , Carolina wants to toilet she orders Yana to open her mouth , Yana opens her mouth and Caroline fills Yanas mouth with shit , after that Carolina again introduces a rubber dick Yana in her mouth and pushes shit deep into Yanas throat with a rubber cock , Behind her in mouth shit, Tatiana Yana Oh Yanas mouth took a shit from two girls , Carolina again pushes Yana in her mouth rubber cock to push the shit down her throat , Yana all in shit girls very deeply pushed into her mouth rubber members to Yana vomited, Yana sick, but thats not all Alice shits on the back of Yana Oh yeah Yana all in shit, girls smeared shit Alice on the body of Yana, now Yana all in the shit of his girlfriends . In this video , the girls use Yana as their own toilet they shit and piss Yana in the mouth , the girls fuck Yana with rubber Dicks in her mouth and Yanas ass burps it just tears , Yana is all in the shit of her friends, in a word a very dirty show .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1048.mp4
    File Size : 1086.96 MB
    Duration : 00:11:10
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jncncukq82ph

Pro User

Oct 2016

- poo ship

- POO SHIP

Description:
    I am shipping some poo to you, because you are a very big fan of mine. I am wearing my favorite yoga pants. They look incredible on my ass, especially with no panties I tell you what I last ate, and I shake my ass a bit before pulling them off and taking off my bra. I shit into a plastic sandwich saver container and show you the super long and very dense log of poop I smile and tell you to enjoy it, and say goodbye.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pooship.mp4
    File Size : 206.81 MB
    Duration : 00:02:57
    Video : AVC, 9 640 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 110 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eskazpbo7ioh

Pro User

Oct 2016

- My MOUTH, a hoUSE for SH1l

- My MOUTH, a hoUSE for SH1l

Description:
    I woke up, had Breakfast and went to work, but before the exit, I realized that very much want in a toilet. Quickly undressed, I shit a huge pile of my fragrant shit. The smell of this so excited me that I decided to try the taste of my shit) Tart, with coffee notes I just couldnt stop and began to push the large pieces of shit in the house. A real home for my shit. In this video, a lot of shit saliva, gagging, sucking and licking my shit. Also I want to remind you about the continuation of the bonus shares, if you bought this or my previous video, then write me. Ill send you the bonus videos exclusive to you) Thank you for watching me, there is still more cool and original video for you)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-MOUTH-a-hoUSE-for-SH1l.wmv
    File Size : 551.99 MB
    Duration : 00:09:47
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 405 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/21s8u8ssnzmn

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Massive, Long shit in public bathroom

- Massive, Long shit in public bathroom

Description:
    I Was filming this video in a public bathroom. Someone just used next to me the other toilet ? Im fully naked and I really really had to poo. I did not go toilet for 4 days before I made this vid. I felt I have a massive and huge poo in my slim body. Can you imagine how big turd I pushed out? ? Watch this video and youll wondering how can it be. I shit in my hand so I hold my Huge snake in my hand But maybe should put my other hand too to hold this turd. So long, big, massive turd. I never could imagine I can shit like this before ? At the end of the vid I show you my yummy poo in my hand. Enjoy it ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170828_081710.mp4
    File Size : 609.97 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:37
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: