Pro User

Oct 2016

- Ashley Dobbs "Damn I Clogged the Toilet

- Ashley Dobbs "Damn I Clogged the Toilet

Description:
    Ashley Dobbs is back with her 3rd clip for me. Once Again this veteran star put on a show Enjoy as she gives a great Front row seat to watch her spread her big ass and show off for you on the toilet Enjoy as she shows off her sexy outfit and big juicy tits and ass before sitting down to handle business Plenty of Grunts, Plops, and Strains Not to mention her sexy talking-pun intended Even when she thinks its over-even more Lawgs shot out So much so that she clogged up the bowl Yet another Splacktackular clip from Ms Dobbs
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ashley-Dobbs-122115.mp4
    File Size : 1323.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:54
    Video : AVC, 23.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jpvtxmt6u4ex

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom (Part 2) Scat Only

- Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom (Part 2) Scat Only

Description:
    1080 HD This is Part 2 of Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom. It starts right off with shitting in the hostages mouth. Theres a near impossible amount. A good part of this clip is taunting the slave at the arduousness of the task, but there was also a certain amount of supportive coaching, as the slave attempted to consume it all. It had incentive, because I told it that if it took all the shit and menstrual blood, it could spend a few hours outside in the sunlight. This is the scat only section of the scene. No pee in part 2. This scene was long, so it is sold in two parts. The only complete version offered is the picture in picture. For complete clip description, please see the picture in picture version. (22:22 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Hostage-Given-a-Sisfyian-Task-to-Freedom-Part-2-Scat-Only-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1653.72 MB
    Duration : 00:22:22
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ml9q1zjuooeu

Pro User

Oct 2016

- SHY and Super Sexy Tantalizing Natural EFRO

- SHY and Super Sexy Tantalizing Natural EFRO

Description:
    ***Includes awesome slow-mo replays***
    Whats that hun? You want to watch me go to the bathroom?? Wellok
    I slink out of my lacey thong and sit back on the toilet, leaning far back to give you a good view
    Are you sure this is what you want?? Seeing your excitement reassures me.
    I pee slowly and carefully, worried I might not get it in the toilet with this relaxed positioning. I glance at you and a small coy smile creeps over my face, seeing your enthusiasm.
    Whats that?? You want more? What do you mean??.You want to watch me poop too?
    Well.ok.
    I slowly release a nice big poop, as normally as I can, given the circumstances, and looking up at you as I do. I cant believe you want to watch me do this. Im pleased that youre turned on though Its getting me into it, as you can tell by the flirty expressions on my face as I continue letting out my load.
    Ive left no tiny bit of my bathroom experience a mystery-for your eyes. &lt3
    Model:
    SunnyBunzCamgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : flirty-sexy-efro-poop-n-pee-HB.mp4
    File Size : 84.58 MB
    Duration : 00:03:37
    Video : AVC, 3 102 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ierh4csmxrss

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie

- Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie

Description:
    Deepthroat x Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie
    Did you miss homemade deepthroats with dirty ass fucking in tight and fragrant ass? Big ass? Dirty ass holes? A cocktail of cum and shit flowing right out of throbbing ass? Pooping during sex big heaps of tender, fresh shit and all this after a deep throat ? And the sounds? Have you heard them? The squelching sounds of a real mess, endless shit literally fall out of all the cracks, and the room is filled with the amazing aroma of female shit straight from the well-mashed dirty anal Drop everything, stand by your side, and join the atmospheric quarantine frenzy with one of the weirdest but coolest fetishes of our time Hot Housewife Girl Pooping During Dirty Anal Scat Amateur Fuck with Huge Load of Fresh Warm Stinky Women Shit x Poop Smearing Shit on Sexy Big Fat Dirty Ass and Make Huge Scat x Copro Creampie with Nice Angles x Views Close Up HD Quality Fetish Private Premium Extreme Homemade Clip
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1044-4_1.mp4
    File Size : 676.74 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:20
    Video : AVC, 9 807 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0a38tsuuzbzx

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Fuck My Shitty Ass Daddy

- Fuck My Shitty Ass Daddy

Description:
    Im so fucking horny Its the last day of my period I cant take it I need to cum bad. Ive been stuck in the house for three days because of this fucking blizzard. I just got out the shower, I was going to play with my pussy but I decided to fuck my ass really hard for you after I shit in my hand. You can see my tampon string a little in between me fucking my shitty ass. **If you want to see more videos like this in the future let me know**
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fuck-My-Shitty-Ass.mp4
    File Size : 1187.15 MB
    Duration : 00:10:30
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ksmc55ahzcvv

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Douche Bag Boyfriend

- Douche Bag Boyfriend

Description:
    My boyfriend was being a real douchebag all day. Following me while I was shopping being emberassing on purpose so we would have to leave. Its like he likes being a douche bag??.. I wonder how hed feel to really be one.. Shut your mouth or Ill be shttng in it .. My threats didnt stop him so as soon as we got back to the room I pulled out the bench and told him to lay in it. His face turned white Haha he knows hes in for it.. I strap him in tight and clamp his head in place as I nestle his nose right in my pussy and turn on the Xbox. Its time for a nice long punishment. And as usual my IBS always kicks in at night, especially after all of those spicy cheese curds at the food court.. OMG Im dying. I smother the fuck out of him occasionally dropping a burning hot fart right into his cheeks while he sucks it up trying to get some kind of air.. This is what douchebags get.. But thats not all.. Almost an hour into his punishment he must be getting thirsty and Im feeling a little constipated.. Hang on honey I have to go pee really quick As I run to the bathroom and prepare his little drink I come back for a little while and smother him senseless.. Letting all that liquid settle before helping him quench that thirst of his.. Open your mouth, I have a surprise for youl You like acting like a douchebag? Now you get to be one How does it feel? Struggling to breathe with my dirty butthole sealing that mouth of yours, full of brown liquid and chunks of sht? Swallowing isnt really optional is it baby? Hahahaaa oh well.. down your throat it goes.. awful huh? Swallowing all of that knowing Im just going to fill you back up again. Its like flushing the toilet.. nasty sht water and chunks of filth.. except your mouth gets to be the bowl)
    Clip contains long forwardreverse nude gaming smothering, in mouth fartingswallowing.. Nose farting.. Mild dirty talk.. And enema play. Camera switches from front to rearreverse smother halfway through clip.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : EnemaBenchHD.mp4
    File Size : 1530.83 MB
    Duration : 00:58:58
    Video : AVC, 3 462 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/do114rwgh19o

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Double Shit Load Jogging Panty Poop

- Double Shit Load Jogging Panty Poop

Description:
    It was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted to go for a run and enjoy it, but my asshole felt kind of tight and pressurized like I was almost ready to poop.but still, it was not quite ready. So I decided to go run anyway, a little nervous that I might have one of those runners trots pants shitting accidents that runners are known for.and I DID I shit my shorts while running (not shown) It was so embarrassing, everyone around saw and smelled me I had to stop running and waddle home with the big load stuck in my shorts :O(
    But finally I get home and can hide my shame.but wait OMG I have to shit AGAIN. I push and groan and a second load of shit fills my shorts right on top of the first one. EEW Stunk so bad What a huge package I had in my ass.
    Then I take off my shorts to show you the nasty bulge of shit staining my panties, and I sit down on the bulge and squish it so it pushes out the sides of my panties. Some drops on the floor, eew Then I turn toward you and show you the mess on my inner thighs, and finally I take off my panties to reveal the huge Rorschach test-looking shit smear on my ass LOL. What do you see in my shit Rorschach test? Your sexual desires? O) Hugs
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : joggingdoubleloadpantspoop_27112014.mp4
    File Size : 103.57 MB
    Duration : 00:06:21
    Video : AVC, 2 146 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uk81359udmij

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

- Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

Description:
    The girls had a very dirty game , Yana and Olga love to masturbate , this time Yana and Olga took a rubber cock for fun . But this is not enough for them , first girls fondled the rubber cock with her lips and tongues , fucking cool how they suck the rubber cock . Yana lay on the floor , and Olga stood up and began to shit on it , a large amount of crap out of their ass Olga , Yes, its cool , after that Olga started to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Yana was completely covered by shit , Olga again took the rubber cock and started to masturbate Yana pussy about Yana Yes, what a dirty slut , shes all fucked up . After that Olga went to the floor , and now Yana shit on Olga , it was really hot , now Olga a lot of shit that came out of the ass Yana , Yana, too, begins to smear shit on the body and face but now Olga and Olga covered in shit . Yana and Olga this is not enough , and the girls continue to play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video new , pleasant to you of viewing
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5154.mp4
    File Size : 1768.23 MB
    Duration : 00:17:57
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ahda3g0jgman

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Nice Poop on puppy pad rear view

- Nice Poop on puppy pad rear view

Description:
    Watch me take a dump on another puppy pad rear view and close up at the end Enjoy Imagine yourself being right there with me
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MVI_0159.mov
    File Size : 277.07 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:01:49
    Video : AVC, 19.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fxx9g3yro3q6

Pro User

Oct 2016

- poopy feet fun

- POOPY FEET FUN

Description:
    I do a super hot strip tease, dancing and shaking my ass while I take off my nude satin panties and black push up bra. I take a suppository and pop it into my butt and I shake and twerk my ass a bit more. I spread my cheeks, push out my rosebud and out comes a huge and soft light brown colored poop onto the floor. All of a sudden I get the strong urge to crush my turds so I step onto the pile of turds and I begin to crush my big load of poop beneath the soles of my cute, size 6 feet. You can hear my poop crackling and popping as I apply my weight. Poo squishes itself between every last one of my cute little toys. I begin to slide around on the slick bathroom tiles, and by now my pussy is dripping wet so I squat in front of the camera and play with my cream filled pussy and tease my clit as I rub my dirty poopy feet together.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poocrush1.mp4
    File Size : 1964.38 MB
    Duration : 00:19:41
    Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: