Pro User

Oct 2016

- Liquid diarrhea and farting

- Liquid diarrhea and farting

Description:
    Yana Olga woke up in the morning and did not go to the toilet , Yana suggested Olga to fart a bit , since you have not once asked to remove this video where Yana and Olga farts loudly . Olga took off white panties and got cancer on the mini table , while Ian took a little enema and started to fill the ass of Olga air , air after several enemas , Olga begins perdet , loud very loud . Along with a bunch of assholes Olga goes liquid very liquid diarrhea , but that this pressure crap . Yana again fills the ass Olga and Olga fart again . Yana does this a few times, and Olga is very loud bursts , farts loudly very loudly . Then Yana Olga reversed now, Yana is cancer and Olga blows her ass in the air , Yes, thats a blast from Yana incredible how loud farts from Yana , but Yanas ass along with a bunch of diarrhea coming out , here are the fountains . And very, very hot fart . Yana Olga throughout the whole video fart very loudly .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0055.mp4
    File Size : 1059.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:55
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/824ta7kt8rao

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sweet ice cream and a lot of shit

- Sweet ice cream and a lot of shit

Description:
    For the production of this video we used a delicious cold ice-cream . Olga sat on the bed and took a little ice cream tasted his tongue Olga began to smear ice cream all over my body , what is it sweet Breasts and pussy Olga all the ice cream she wants to play with ice cream even more , I go to Olga and begins to lick his tongue from pussy to Olga about how delicious ice cream I caress Olga and Olga enjoy a bit of tinkering with pussy Olga I told my friend that I want to shit and piss , Olga said that they are ready to give shit to your body I climbed on the bed and took off my panties and began to shit and piss on naked body Olga Oh yeah, liquid diarrhea stikaet on the naked body Olga blended with ice cream is the best , Olga all in the shit and ice cream , Olga takes the ice cream on a stick and starts fucking herself pussy , ice cream conceals and is great with a lot of shit and ice cream . Olga also wants to use the toilet and Olga are no longer able to contain the pressure of shit , Olga shitting and pissing here is a sweet show .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1912-1.mp4
    File Size : 1066.88 MB
    Duration : 00:10:59

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nxsd62f03rsw

Pro User

Oct 2016

- EnormousShit Gift

- EnormousShit Gift

Description:
    Enormous shit from Goddess Panthers ass Stinky and huge gift for Nicholas Day, come closer and take it I pee and spread my asshole wide to fart a lot
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nicolasdaypoop.mp4
    File Size : 1130.74 MB
    Duration : 00:16:54
    Video : AVC, 9 147 kb/s, 29.772 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cbnzima7k0jz

Pro User

Oct 2016

- My friends filled my mouth with shit.

- My friends filled my mouth with shit.

Description:
    Carolina and Alice prepared a surprise for me that I didnt know about . The girls decided to use my mouth as a toilet . We put underwear to the filming of this video , I didnt even know what were gonna do in this video , Alice put me on the floor and ordered me to open my mouth I did what was asked Alisa , Alice took off her panties and used my mouth as his toilet , she piss on my mouth , a lot of shit out of the ass of Alice , then Alice began fingers to push his shit in my mouth , I chew the shit out of Alice and swallow , then I got up and vipline remnants of shit in your mouth Alice , Alice the little pogorzala shit in your mouth and again vyplakala me back in your mouth , then came the turn Carolina , I turned my head to Carolina , Carolina took off her underwear and I opened my mouth and Caroline filled my mouth with shit , my mouth is for my friends toilet , I waited for a long time . My mouth is full of shit I now eat shit Carolina . Swallowing some Carolina shit , I spit shit in mouth Carolina , and Carolina again in my mouth spits out shit . Yes in my body smeared shit, my mouth is full of shit and Im very happy that I and my mouth is used as a toilet .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7335.mp4
    File Size : 1339.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:38
    Video : AVC, 8 876 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/28n4ecmoazyp

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Dirty games two hookers Yana and Olga

- Dirty games two hookers Yana and Olga

Description:
    Olga was sitting on the bed and painted my lips with the lipstick , but then enters the room with Yana , Yana is wearing a strap-on , she take Olga over the head and immediately enters the strapon in her mouth Olga , Olga sucks the rubber dick . But Yana is very Horny and she wants very rude to take Olga , Olga Yana expands and puts cancer on her knees and begins to have her fuck Threesome , but this little Yana , she introduces strap-on Olgas ass and starts fucking her very hard , Yana pulls out a strapon from the ass Olga and then, Olga produces out of his ass a big stream of liquid diarrhea and the shit hits the body of Yana . Yana Fucks again Olga ass , Olga loves dirty anal play and she at the moment cant argue with Yana . Very dirty game Yana and Olga , but this does not stop Yana Yana takes a strap-on and begins to shit on the ass of Olga da ass Yana is diarrhea , but that is a dirty game of two whores , their beautiful bodies covered in shit , ass Olga is also covered in shit . Yana gets a lot of pleasure from dirty games . Dear our friends, we bought new equipment for video filming , and now we will be able to please you with new hot videos new products in good quality , we bought a new video camera , professional Studio lights . So we will be glad to your orders to shoot a hot video of new products .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0165.mp4
    File Size : 749.28 MB
    Duration : 00:07:42

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o218afp76n6w

Pro User

Oct 2016

- At one with nature

- At one with nature

Description:
    I went for a walk in the Park and I wanted to go to the toilet , I found a place and began to defecate , I really like to celebrate need on the street .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0063.mp4
    File Size : 499.59 MB
    Duration : 00:05:09
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jtxlxezl4jdc

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Veronica Steams fried chicken shit handjob &lt3

- Veronica Steams fried chicken shit handjob &lt3

Description:
    Veronica ate a whole 6 piece last night and didnt save me anythe only chicken im going to get is from her white ass..and guess what..shes going to use it all to whack my black dick ?
    This greasy chunky handjob was better than actual chicken
    Check out Veronicas shop btw scatshop.comgirlsscat-piss-farts
    Model:
    jigglis
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SNTCK-E2-1.wmv
    File Size : 890.84 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:46
    Video : VC-1, 6 099 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sdjniul97wgg

Pro User

Oct 2016

- First Time Ever Eating Poop

- First Time Ever Eating Poop

Description:
    Watch me eat and swallow my own shit for the very first time ever
    I havent shit in 4 days and feel constipate so i put a suppository in my ass.
    I am dressed in a french maid costume, and I clean and role play for a bit hoping that moving around will get my bowels moving too
    I sit on the coffee table play with myself for a bit, until i finally feel the urge to shit
    I get out a plate and a fork and shit onto the plate. and OMG what a huge shit i just took
    I sit down and with a fork and I eat a bite of my fresh shit and then swallow it
    12 minute long clip 2 camera angles
    Special low price limited time only
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : french-maid-eat-p.mp4
    File Size : 1035 MB
    Duration : 00:11:11
    Video : AVC, 12.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/npbsmo54hnul

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank, Poop Nuggets, Ben Wa Poop Ball, Ebony Ass Enema

- Video Combo Vol.5: Spread & Spank, Poop Nuggets, Ben Wa Poop Ball, Ebony Ass Enema

Description:
    Spread &amp Spank-5:27s
    Laying in bed grabbing, spreading, and spanking my ass wishing someone was sniffing and licking my stinking hole. Slowly pushing a huge turd out of my ass watching it break in two and piss drip down my thigh was a huge turn on. I was able to release more of it on my side but I had to turn over to push out the rest along with more piss dripping out of my pussy.
    Poop Nuggets-2:11s
    Omg this is the poop best I have ever recorded. Holding it in for a hour so I could film it felt so amazing. At first it seemed like it was going to be the usual short thick load, but I was surprised and so aroused at how much there wasas it can out my tight ass it broke off with each push on its on. Not only did it break off but most fell apart into little nugget sizes turning me on more.
    Ben Wa Poop Balls-11:34s
    I finally had a chance to do a video with my new Ben Wa Balls I slowly put them in my tight ass one by one barely getting them to fit. I rode my fav dildo for a little bit showing a little bit of silver peeking at you through my ass. After a mini shower using my Hitachi I pushed out 7 silver balls, a couple brown lumps, and a big brown lumpy ball with a silver ball stuck in it.
    Ebony Ass &amp Enema- 7:32s
    Boy do my ass look tasty or what? Shaking and spreading my ass then teasing my tight asshole with the enema noozle backforthmmmside to side. I was trying to hold the enema as long as possible using my Hitachi to force my muscles to contract too. I barely got into position before releasing the enema, piss, and cream while using my Hitachi again.
    Model:

Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-Combo-Vol5.Spread_Spank.Poop_Nuggets.Ben_Wa_Poop_Balls.E bony_Ass_Enema.wmv
    File Size : 343.42 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:26:50
    Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zsm1zrq9zxhf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Scat cigarettes masturbation

- Scat cigarettes masturbation

Description:
    Good day or for whom night Dear our fans and those who have just joined our big family, we are pleased to present you our new video. Alice, Jana and Carolina are on it. The girls are sitting on the couch. Today, a little lightness and tenderness. Girls take cigarettes, smoke and start masturbating their cunt. They do it slowly and smoke at the same time. Carolina, Alice and Yana want pleasure and some tenderness. Then they take the rubber falos and help them to reach orgasm by the phalos. Girls enjoy and show you how good it is. Then they take turns in turning themselves up to squirt and you can see clearly how each of them squints, as a fountain of urine breaks out, and then scatters. The girls are sitting on the couch, so they feel shit right on the sofa and asses with warm, still hot shit. Here is a video for you. We really hope that you like our work and you come to visit us with pleasure. We love and appreciate you, our dear)
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0431.mp4
    File Size : 1106.94 MB
    Duration : 00:11:26

Download VIDEO: