Pro User

Oct 2016

- Staceys Sweet Dreams

- Staceys Sweet Dreams

Description:
    I was so horny before bed and full of shit, lucky for you. I havent pooped all day daddy, I feel like I am going to pop. I love to make my phat booty pop for you daddy then make this phat pussy cum with my Hitachi. I really cum hard for you, I shit on our bed twice. I knew you would love to see me shit on my favorite scarf. Sweet dreams daddy
    Stacey Short
    XOXOXO
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Produce_8.mp4
    File Size : 1776.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:36
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nsgy01kekhhg

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Introducing Queen Bee

- Introducing Queen Bee

Description:
    Its Monday So you know what that means New Shit-literally If you havent been paying attention lately, I have been bringing a whole lot of new talent to the game-some are names you familiar with, some are ones you never seen before in your life, but all are new to this realm. Well Ive outdone myself this summer All new ladies and ALL are smoking hot This is so hot Im putting out these new clips while on vacation down in New Orleans.
    Queen Bee continues that trend. Say hello to my newest gem of a find I have one of my newest recruits, Smoking Redd for talking her friend into doing it as well I swear the fine ones always travel in packs Queen Bee has a body that makes me thank god I was born a man. Hell even if I wasnt Im sure I would still be in love with this one These are her first introduction clips. She was admittedly nervous pooping on film in her first clips-some which will never see light of day as her poop was literally too shy to come out But like all rookies, watch her learning curve grow exponentially These are some real solid clips as she is young and eager to get started Enjoy as she brings a sexy mix of shakin and shittin Two great debut clips. This one has potential to live up to that name become the queen of Ladies Keeping It Funky as she gets more comfortable behind the camera and how to record herself That B must stand for Bootay-cuz man the ass on this one is oohwee The Titties Too She is already top 5 physiques on LKIF in my humble opinion. As you know I love them All shapes, sizes and colors, but nothing like a thick woman Especially one thick in all the right places Def be on the lookout for more and more from this ebony Queen
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Queen-Debut-071217-1-1.mp4
    File Size : 139.13 MB
    Duration : 00:11:14
    Video : AVC, 1 565 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8tmtdxgxtp21

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I beloved dog Olga

- I beloved dog Olga

Description:
    I love when she orders me and I do what my mistress wants . This time the owner wanted me to be a dog , an obedient dog with which she can do whatever she wants . Olga put me on a leash and was led around the room , I stood on my knees and Olga lifted my mini skirt and I was crawling with cancer on his knees with his bare ass . My mistress ordered me to make sounds like a dog barking , I have done all I said Olga , Olga bared my Breasts and again ordered me to crawl cancer . After that Ms. Olga prikazala me to lick her pussy valotto , raised the hem of the dress and I penetrated her slit with her tongue . I love licking pussy especially hairy . Then Olga took a chair and sat down on it and stretches out his feet , legs Olga was wearing black boots , and Olga ordered me to shit on them, I turned to the camera ass on my knees and start to piss and then shit on the boots of Madam Olga . I had diarrhea and boots Olga was all shit . Olga ordered me to lick the shit off your boots , I started like an obedient dog to do its about how I love to lick shit . I lick the first shit one boot with Olga and then with the other , I ate shit, my mouth full of shit . Olga again took me by the leash and leads into the center of the room there I go on my knees and Olga, shit on my Tits , on my chest sinking shit , Im all in the shit But Olga again takes the leash and leads me around the room , I crawl cancer on my knees but Im already in the shit . Also in this video Olga Fucks me with a rubber dick in her pussy while I lie on my back on the floor .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1682-1.mp4
    File Size : 1081.11 MB
    Duration : 00:11:09
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kxj3zitf35ww

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Fairy poops and gives you facial POV

- Fairy poops and gives you facial POV

Description:
    Welcome to Fairy world were you meet fairy Soy who gives you a hot facial with her glittery poop.
    * This video sets comes with a photosetgif and video.
    Make sure to review after you finish
    Model:
    realsoykaylinda
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1040-1.mp4
    File Size : 374.72 MB
    Duration : 00:07:35
    Video : HEVC, 6 788 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a9pawilg7j07

Pro User

Oct 2016

- She Went Poopy In Bed

- She Went Poopy In Bed

Description:
    Why is Emma crying? Because her asshole friend wont get out of the restroom. Emma climbs in bed so can be comfortable when she takes a shit. Her butt is facing you and she spreads her legs like she is ready to go doggy style. The poop squeezes out of her anus like clay from a toy machine. She pees a lot too. Oh Emma The poop pile is big even after it has been watered down with pee. Emma continues to poop and the pile gets bigger. She gets done and decides to have some play time. Emma lays on her side and starts massaging her breasts with poop then she works her way down to her belly then her pussy. She then rubs poop on her face.
    Model:
    goddessemmalove
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShitInBed.mp4
    File Size : 70.53 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:10:10
    Video : AVC, 877 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 88.5 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yuruo0nzx5xm

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Satin Blue Pants Poop

- Satin Blue Pants Poop

Description:
    Hot baby is hot pooping in sexy satin pants and sexy heels
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : satibluepantspoop.wmv
    File Size : 151.54 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:11:35
    Video : VC-1, 1 889 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6gwb3qz9p2mb

Pro User

Oct 2016

- My Shit Ripped My Ass

- My Shit Ripped My Ass

Description:
    I had to poop so bad I thought I would shit in my shorts. My big turds ripped my ass, blood is all over my ass-hole. I didnt know my turd tunnel was bleeding until I wiped my bloody poop-hole.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bloody-Ass.mp4
    File Size : 316.96 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:02:53
    Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lsnen9ighmy7

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Ashlie Slavvins Asshole on Fire

- Ashlie Slavvins Asshole on Fire

Description:
    Ashlie Slavvins is Back for more Oh My Goodness As listed in the description, Her Ass was on fire in these two clips Ashlie is an artist (Peep her shower curtains-she designed and created them herself) and enjoy as she uses the toilet to Paint her canvass in this 1st clip Her ass exploded with sharts and diarrhea and what a mess she made She got poop all over the bowl and the toilet seat In the second, she is returning home from handling a little business and tells us she just finished a cheese pizza, and it has run through her. She say this one is gonna be intense Then enjoy another clip as she focused directly on her asshole as the poop and pee slides out her ass Just when she thinks its time to cut, she gets the urge to push a little more out. You can see the poop as it bubbles out her bubblebutt I am falling in love with sexy, perfect bubble butt of Ms Slavvins and this is just another to savor
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ashlie-Slavvins-012719.mp4
    File Size : 426.59 MB
    Duration : 00:07:54
    Video : AVC, 7 019 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tjg6xouosqv3

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Our Breakfast pasta shit

- Our Breakfast pasta shit

Description:
    Me and my girlfriend Olga a little hungry and decided to eat , I made pasta and Olga were offered to diversify our Breakfast . Olga said lets go Poo in the pasta I agreed . I put our plates of pasta and put it on the table and got cancer and began to fill the pasta shit and urine , on top of the pasta were beautiful pieces of shit , I sat down to eat and at this point, Olga, shit in her plate of pasta . Infusing meals with the shit we got Cutlery spoon and began to eat pasta with shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1702.mp4
    File Size : 1178.87 MB
    Duration : 00:12:09
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rxn11teaf17p

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Unexpected and accidental DIRTY ANAL sex

- Unexpected and accidental DIRTY ANAL sex

Description:
    This day we didnt mean to record anything nasty, but an unexpected and accidental dirty anal sex happenned in the end.
    Hope you guys enjoy it anyway.
    Model:
    anittahotcouple
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat.mp4
    File Size : 1138.77 MB
    Duration : 00:15:43
    Video : AVC, 9 970 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream