Pro User

Oct 2016

- Yana and Olga shitting in white pants

- Yana and Olga shitting in white pants

Description:
    Yana Olga and I love to play the most dirty things , this time Yana and Olga wore white pants to shit in them , Olga and Yana first move around the room , taking different poses and show you how they look white pants , and after Yana sat on Olga and they started to fill their pants with shit about how cool it is , it so much exciting . Olga left a lot of crap and her pants immediately changed color from white to brown . Oh yeah this is the shit , Yana , astride Olga , and also filled his pants with shit . The girls were just excellent , they started to play in these pants , Teresa each other , to crawl on his knees , in short to do everything , but without taking off the dirty pants , shit at this point was in his pants . Fucking they are two of the most dirty whores who are ready for more experiments .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3551.mp4
    File Size : 1142.35 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:35
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oanyj09o4uu9

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Tower of Poop

- Tower of Poop

Description:
    My Biggest Poo Ever Ive not pooed in 3 days and just came back from the gym and have to shit so bad I kinda thought it would be a big one by holy shit was it huge It comes out of my pretty ass and forms a tower of poop I assure you guys I have never pooped turds this big before, I think Im gonna start holding it for as many days as I can just so I can give you guys huge poops just like this oneenjoy
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettMarie-Biggest-Poo-Ever1.mp4
    File Size : 84.41 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:02:39
    Video : AVC, 4 240 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/99rr3z4zf5w8

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Extreme Public Pooping In A Store

- Extreme Public Pooping In A Store

Description:
    This is the most extreme public pooping Ive ever done Watch me fill my tights with a massive load of shit in a very public and busy store
    Im in a pet store and I have to shit so bad I dont have time to track down a bathroom to use I have to go now I have no choice but to fill my white tights with shit right here in the store Im kind of excited about it though Im a dirty shit girl and I know it will feel so good to poop in public
    I pull my dress up and squat down a bit I pee a little at first but soon my shit is sliding out of my poophole Im filling my tights right here in the store Ive never pooped like this before in my life My pussy is so wet from the rush and all the pleasure from shitting in a store aisle where anyone could come around the corner and see me
    Soon my tights are filled with a huge, moist pile of shit My warm shit feels so good in my tights Its squishing up my ass crack and dripping down my legs There is a pile of my piss on the floor on the store I need to walk around and enjoy my shit stuffed tights Look at that huge load of poop in my tights I love shaking my ass and walking around this store with a huge load of shit squishing around in my tights
    Its time to head home I have to walk out of this store with a huge load of shit in my tight I wonder if anyone will see the shit dripping down my legs or if anyone will smell me
    I made outside Im am so incredibly turned on That was such an amazing rush My pussy is so wet My ass is filthy I have no idea how Im going to get cleaned up but for now, Ill just enjoy the massive load of shit in my tights
    Enjoy
    Scat 453-Extreme Public Pooping In A Store
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poopinginastore.mp4
    File Size : 996.12 MB
    Duration : 00:05:48
    Video : AVC, 23.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/izplmo0tndbh

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I Know You Want My Shit

- I Know You Want My Shit

Description:
    In between scenes I had to shit. I used my male talent dick as my toilet. I love making dicks dirty.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Produce_44.mp4
    File Size : 525.46 MB
    Duration : 00:04:36
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4sb9ranoyp6q

Pro User

Oct 2016

- becoming shit-eater

- becoming shit-eater

Description:
    My slut Angelica after our with slavegirl deception became a shit eater. Once I trick him eat my shit, Im not gonna back down. And now Angelica will eat my shit regularly. But first Ill torture him. Shunt into the urethra and whipping member for education submission, wax on cock and strapon in the ass these are my tools of persuasion. Soon very soon he will beg me to shit in his mouth, because my sweet shit for him is associated with pleasure.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : becoming-shit-eater.mp4
    File Size : 925.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:55
    Video : AVC, 5 709 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kb8o5b0jjmmf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mistress Filthy Little Gift-JOI

- Mistress Filthy Little Gift-JOI

Description:
    I am fond of instructing My toilets on how they should enjoy My videos. This one, is a special about one of the items that goes everyday where you wish you could live between My huge ass cheeks
    Watch as I show you how dirty My panties are with pussy juice stain, sweat and piss. I slip them off long enough to take a huge dump and piss a ton then slip them back on without wiping. Making sure they get even dirtier as I instruct you on how to suck them clean while touching your rock hard cock
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : HD-Mistress-Filthy-Little-Gift.mp4
    File Size : 516.87 MB
    Duration : 00:09:28
    Video : AVC, 7 522 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/89e0505gkfae

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Smoking and Shitting in the Park

- Smoking and Shitting in the Park

Description:
    Bears apparently arent the only ones that do you know what in the woods after all Enjoy as Bonnie enjoys a nice Smoke in park While sitting in what looks like a lawn chair-only that lawn chair is a Porta Potty Watch as Bonnie unsuspectingly Drops one of the Biggest Logs I have yet to see on this site-Had to be at least 12 Inches Enjoy as Bonnie has a nice Smoke and Shit in the Park
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bonnie-120214-uncensored.mp4
    File Size : 477.82 MB
    Duration : 00:06:17
    Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hbjvtxtqgpwx

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shit For Dinner

- Shit For Dinner

Description:
    Imagine that you come home and find that I have your dinner all ready on the table. There are candles and a fancy table cloth. Your dinner is under a silver lid so you dont know what it is. We both sit down to eat. You lift the lid covering your dinner and see that it is a giant pile of my fresh delicious poop
    Does your cock start to twitch and swell as the scent of my shit enters your nose? Does your mouth water in anticipation of eat your stinky dinner?
    I pick up my knife and fork and cut off a big piece of shit. I love talking dirty to you. Do you want to hear all of the sick, disgusting things that run through my head as we chew and eat our dinner?
    This is one dinner we will never forget
    Enjoy
    Scat 185-Shit For Dinner
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitdinner-1.mp4
    File Size : 466.83 MB
    Duration : 00:08:01
    Video : AVC, 8 005 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dey7zpzdaxnc

Pro User

Oct 2016

- White panties full of shit

- White panties full of shit

Description:
    In this video clip Olga fills her white panties shit , smears it on his body . She is very hot , which can make for you a lot . She likes everything , she has no stop words , it is very exciting Olga was in the room and then she really had to pee , she told me Jan, I will wear white panties and fill them , and you just stand up and take a look . I agreed seeing as Olga plays with her shit . Oh its such a buzz in the room was immediately filled with the smell of fresh shit , bad that the camera cannot convey to you the aroma . It is so magical .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1879.mp4
    File Size : 672.68 MB
    Duration : 00:06:49
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1mhexubeh08s

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Toilet slave swallows liquid shit Alina

- Toilet slave swallows liquid shit Alina

Description:
    Toilet slave swallows liquid shit Alina. Alina in stockings and dress, on a warm summer day, feeds the slaves servlet with her liquid and smelly shit. Before the beginning of emptying, Alina told the slave-if you do not swallow all up to the last spoonful of my hot and smelly shit, you will not see me again
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina59.mp4
    File Size : 397.77 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59
    Video : AVC, 5 992 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: