Pro User

Oct 2016

- Ella smushes her poop on the floor and squirts

- Ella smushes her poop on the floor and squirts

Description:
    ? I woke up feeling pretty naughty this morning and wanted to do something special. I felt like getting dirty I tell you about how badly I have to go. Then I adjust myself and play with my lips a bit (sorry there is a bit of blood there from my period _) this is really new for me to do on camera but it feels good. I have trouble getting the poop out at first and some pee comes, which I had to do in the toilet unfortunately. But then I lay back down and struggle to push some more. Eventually my load comes out and it is a decent size and nice color and texture^^ I start rubbing myself with my toy, but the temptation to feel my shit is too strong so I sit down on it and it feels so nice and warm on my butt.. I smash down on it a few times and get nice and messy I cum for you and show you my messy butt please let me know if you like these types of videos bc it was really fun to make and makes me excited to do ?
    Model:
    LittleDirtyPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_5093.mov
    File Size : 1583.34 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:30
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qu81ksr6qp7c

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Scat cats 08

- Scat cats 08

Description:
    The cat sis prepare a slave breakfast of piss and shit. They present all this yummy stuf and tell you what is your task
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_cats08.wmv
    File Size : 308.85 MB
    Duration : 00:08:14
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s4jqvdnatuqv

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Girls farting and shitting Carolina in the mouth

- Girls farting and shitting Carolina in the mouth

Description:
    Dear friends in our team replenishment, we hasten to introduce you to our new friend Marina . Now we have more girls who love dirty games . Marina also likes to poop, eat shit, drink urine, play with shit and caress girls . We hope that you will also like Marina very much and our team will start to search for another girl . This is the first video with Marina, as they say her first experience on video . I and my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina discussed what we will do in this video , Caroline said it was OK if she Marina Alice on shit and fart in your mouth , we took Marina to Alice agreed . We will arrange for you a super sound show with a new friend . Alice Marina got cancer on his knees and waited Carolina will begin to fill their Asses with air , Carolina picked up a mini enema and the first to fill with air is the ass of Marina , Carolina several times filled the air in the ass of Marina , when Marina was supposed to explode with a loud farting Carolina framed his mouth , and Marina fart right in the mouth Carolina . Carolina again charges the air Marinas ass and Marina again shoots air from ass (Farts) in her mouth Carolina . Now it was the turn of Alice , Carolina runs the air Alices anus and fills your mouth to Alice shoots in mouth Carolina, farting , Alice shoots a bunch along with shit , ass Alice starts to go shit with farts , Carolina framed his mouth and enjoys the shots , Carolina again takes rubber mini enema and again fills the ass of Alice , and Alice again explodes with a loud fart-right into the mouth Carolina , Carolina licks the remnants of shit from the Asses of Alice and goes to the ass Marina . Carolina again fills the ass of Marina air fills your mouth and Marina fart in mouth Carolina , Carolina several times filled ass Marina air and here is a very loud shot-farting , ass Marina along with a fart I shit directly in her mouth Carolina . Carolina is in shit, but she again fills Alices ass with air and Alice again explodes with a loud fart in Carolines mouth , this time the girls Marina and Alice arranged a very loud sound show , and Carolina got a lot of pleasure from the fact that Marina and Alice farted and shot shit in her mouth . If you like to listen-watch girls fart then this video is for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0436-1.mp4
    File Size : 1158.35 MB
    Duration : 00:11:55
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y49zxpq586hh

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Public Beach Bathroom-Piss & Big Shit

- Public Beach Bathroom-Piss & Big Shit

Description:
    I cant believe I filmed this is a public restroom, just off the beach I feel so dirty letting you watch me here
    I start by showing off my sexy body a bit for you as I seductively smile at you, unbuttoning my shorts, pulling them down and showing off my cute lacey panties on my slim, tight body. I pull my shorts all the way down to my ankles and lift my shirt up, revealing more as I show off, and tease you before getting on to the show.
    I place the camera down low, right between my legs to show you a close-up of my beautiful yummy pussy and asshole before I start to release my load. I have to go so badly, that a little bit already starts to make its way out that I couldnt hold it. I readjust my position and then slowly push out a really nice long poop. Then I push out just a little more too After all my my shit is out, I continue to pulse my asshole, pushing out and tightening back up again.
    Next, I let loose with a strong stream of my piss. Complete Relief Then, I still push and squeeze out even more poop again, whilst petting my dripping piss soaked pussy, with the remains of my shit hanging around my messy asshole. I make sure to get out every last drop before giving you the last of the close-up views as I wipe. I then pull my panties back up and look so cute and adorable at you, bending down, with my shirt held up in my teeth and i button up my shorts.
    (Then the light shuts off because it was on a timer and I hadnt moved enough in so long So i have to walk out of my stall and flag on the lights Haha)
    Finally, I wrap up by showing you a close up view of the mess Ive left behind in the public toilet, before flushing and blowing you a sweet kiss. &lt3 Enjoy my dirty little secret
    Model:
    SunnyBunzCamgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : public-bathroom-poop-HB.mp4
    File Size : 180.02 MB
    Resolution : 1860x1080
    Duration : 00:04:33
    Video : AVC, 5 360 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 167 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nznlkxosjkxe

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Drunken Pee (attempt in cup)

- Drunken Pee (attempt in cup)

Description:
    tried to aim for the cup but didnt make it. Pee all over the bathroom floor
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20161026_03_20_05_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 62.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:40
    Video : AVC, 2 197 kb/s, 8.387 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 176 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/augrqev2dkih

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Beg For My Goddess Nectar

- Beg For My Goddess Nectar

Description:
    I have a delicious treat for my toilet slave. Youre going to get a wine glass full of my sweet Goddess nectar Youre a little junky needing his fix, huh? If you want this so bad, youre going to have to beg me for it on your knees Show me how much you NEED this divine pee Convince me that you cant live without it You are just the lowest of the low, arent you? Just a human toilet with a belly full of Ellie.
    Model:
    ellieidol1
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : beg_for_my_goddess_nectar_1080p_resize.mp4
    File Size : 284.88 MB
    Duration : 00:08:17
    Video : AVC, 4 637 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k4zvohm98id4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Diarrhea Flow

- Diarrhea Flow

Description:
    In this video i am preparing an fresh breakfast for my toilet slave. I had a diarrhea, and my slave loves to eat it.
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 211012.mp4
    File Size : 441.28 MB
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Video : AVC, 7 676 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d5tnrzsfej82

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Eat My Vomit Slave P1

- Eat My Vomit Slave P1

Description:
    Lady Grace pisses the slave in his mouth. The slip of Lady Katharina is in his stupid slave mouth. Under strict supervision, he must then swallow the whole piss. Then the ladies spit and puke. Both Scatqueens puke the toilet slave directly in his mouth and on his body. Lady Katharina also snorts her nose out. The whole nasal mucus is delicious for the slave
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : eat_my_vomit_slave_p1_yezz_hd.mp4
    File Size : 247.18 MB
    Duration : 00:09:12
    Video : AVC, 3 627 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vp0pcw2sd4t5

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I Serve Your Meal my SlaveTaste My Own Poo

- I Serve Your Meal my SlaveTaste My Own Poo

Description:
    I wear only sexy short in the video. Are you hungry my slave? Even if youre not you gonna eat my yummy shit what I going to serve you. I tease you before you getting ready for your meal. Showing off my sexy slim body and take off my short to show my round ass close to the cam. I prepared a plate for you my slave and I just wanna serve your lunch ? I know how much you wanna eat what Ive done for you. I put big long and delecious poo on your plate and pee a bit to swallow it easier. I show you your plate with this amazing meal . Its all yours what you have to eat. I take a piece of my poo and I you will open your mouth wide and take it all. Taste me my slave. I will taste my own poo too, Smear it on my tounge, and smearing on teeth than swallow it and I just playing a bit with this amazing shit. You have to eat you have to try cannot miss out my shit. Sexy and naughty video with crystal clear details, and tasting my OWN shit ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170811_125122.mp4
    File Size : 1173.33 MB
    Duration : 00:10:49
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rneid7qn3mfr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Phone Pee Compilation part III

- Phone Pee Compilation part III

Description:
    More naughty peeing clips from my phone Because I know just how much you dirty pervs want to watch my fountains of golden pee flow from my pussy in the naughtiest places. At work, home, and in other public restrooms.
    Model:
    evakokoro
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : phonepeecomp3.mp4
    File Size : 850.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:40
    Video : AVC, 17.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: