Pro User

Oct 2016

- LittleDirtyAfricanPrincess Shedding Weight

- LittleDirtyAfricanPrincess Shedding Weight

Description:
    Enjoy a nice messy trio of dumps. In the first enjoy as she twerks then sit down to push out a wet stinky load on the bowl. Then enjoy a nice rearview POV clip. In the finale, enjoy as she stands and pushes out pee and plops once again I smear shit on my sexy ass
    Model:
    LittleDirtyAfricanPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nasty-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 632.71 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:53
    Video : AVC, 7 910 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1lwhmvx1a3i9

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I tasted shit and i like it

- I tasted shit and i like it

Description:
    Two shits in one day, smelled so good i had to give it a taste. First load was a huge log, it was so big and heavy. I still cant believe that came out of me. My second load was soft and creamy, it made a nice pile. Them loads opening my ass turned me on so much that i grabbed a fork and decided to eat some. I cant wait to try some more.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0126.mov
    File Size : 975.67 MB
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k390xy9jb3gx

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Toilet party, using toilet slave and toy

- Toilet party, using toilet slave and toy

Description:
    I have holiday of body and soul. My beauty slavegirl Maya and my toilet bowl-shiteater came to me. This fucker will serve us as toilet for three days. And now were going to have little fun with him. We drank tea, ate, and prepared to shit in his mouth tomorrow. Right now, we really want to piss. Maya was the first to Crouch over his mouth. He holds funnel with his teeth and must quickly swallow all urine in order to have time and not spill. Torrent of golden urine gushed into his mouth. The toilet quickly swallows, tries to catch up. Well done, he drank it all, even though it was his first experience. Now its my turn. I sit down and start pissing. The slave begins swallow, drinks, chokes, and drops funnel. Oh, you toilet schmuck I will punish you for this, but later. Now lick my slavegirl pussy. She will smoke and shake ashes in your mouth. Lick her pussy like youve never licked before in your life, satisfy her with your filthy tongue, and be happy that youre allowed to. Yes, well done, she cum. And now youre going to be punished, schmuck Why did you spill my urine? Here you go slaps on the face. Crawl to your seat, crawl to the toilet, Im going put your head in it. Youll know how to maked mess
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-party-using-toilet-slave-and-toy.mp4
    File Size : 1957.04 MB
    Duration : 00:23:34
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/loga9r8j44uf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- One is eating, the other is licking

- One is eating, the other is licking

Description:
    One is eating, the other is licking. Recently, Mrs. Christina and Victoria like to have fun with two slaves. They do it sometimes, so this time they invited me and Bernar. Usually I serve girls alone, and for me it was the first time I had to serve girls with a partner. I am considered the best eater of shit, so the Mistresses decided specially to use my mouth to send their fragrant poops into it. I really like to eat female shit, but I also really like to lick a beautiful girl in her ass after she have pooped. This time I was not lucky, and the second slave licked the girls asses.
    This session was quite difficult for me. Mrs. Victoria and Christina like to admire the red back of a slave who is flogged by a whip. They flogged me when I was kissing their shoes, and after flogging, the girls trampled on my body. Finished having fun, the girls wished a toilet. Serving as a toilet was also not easy. The Mistresses completely filled my mouth with their poops and made a big pile on my face. Christinas shit was very bitter and very smelly, and I am very sorry that I could not try Mistress Victorias poops in their purest form, because she was second in turn, and small pieces of her shit fell on Christinas shit. With great difficulty, I had to swallow a huge pile that the girls made on my face, and the second slave was licking asses of girls carefully. The girls were satisfied with both slaves.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f32.mp4
    File Size : 1723.91 MB
    Duration : 00:19:42
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/018j2nbtpoyx

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Caviar for My Slave

- Caviar for My Slave

Description:
    The slave is laying down on the floor, he wears a mask with an open space for mouth. Im so pretty with my black stiletto shoes, my black short skirt, and with a police cap. He lick my dirty shoes. I whip him, laugh at him and smoke a vape. Thereafter, i squats over him on a chair and gives to him a lot of my shit. The slaves mouth is full of shit and slave chews my shit. What a pathetic and insignificant girl toilet
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11122.mp4
    File Size : 1024.08 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mm2jh38fipkf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- AsiaGross: Texas Redbones Dirty Anal

- AsiaGross: Texas Redbones Dirty Anal

Description:
    My girlfriend Asia has to take a big shit but lets me fuck her ass first The deeper i stroke the more shit my dick hooks and pulls out of her ass. I can feel my dick ramming turds right back up her ass.My baby Asia is NASTY NASTY
    Model:
    jigglis
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Texas-Redbone-Dirty-Anal.mp4
    File Size : 392.85 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:07
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nd50enuwj0r1

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Messy Diaper Pillow Humping

- Messy Diaper Pillow Humping

Description:
    I show you my dirty diaper with nasty buttplug, then proceed to use it as my pacifier. After that I smear the mess all over myself and tell you how much I love it and how I want you to lick me clean. Then I hump my pillow and use my hitachi until I cum. This was a custom, so I use that persons name throughout.
    Model:
    cybertoilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kennydiaper.mp4
    File Size : 1040.85 MB
    Resolution : 960x540
    Duration : 00:20:12
    Video : AVC, 7 001 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 198 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yddcuhkxdco8

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Loud Ass Farts And Poop On The Toilet

- Loud Ass Farts And Poop On The Toilet

Description:
    Super sexy schoolgirl farting and efro clip. Listen to me rip big stinky farts in my cute schoolgirl outfit while i relax, have a cigarette and read a cosmo magazine. I tell you to smell my stinky farts and about how badly i have to shit and then i get on the toilet and poop, and i show you the dirty toilet paper.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fart-poop-efro.mp4
    File Size : 263.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:39
    Video : AVC, 2 713 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kk7ys0uq55z7

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mistress Gaia-Useful only as a toilet

- Mistress Gaia-Useful only as a toilet

Description:
    I want to give this stupid slave another chance as shoe-sole licker (see also the clip WETTING HIS MOUTH). I have made him lie down under my chair I even allow him to put a pillow under his head to be more comfortable, hoping he could do a better job this time, but in vain. This slave is a real disaster and cannot perform even the easiest tasks. There is only one way he can be useful: as a toilet slave
    Even getting in the right position to be used as a toilet is a difficult task for him. I doubt he will be able to keep his mouth open, therefore, I apply him a mouth spreader to keep his mouth wide open. Finally I can shit and release a nice, long turd. Then, I wipe my asshole and use his mouth as a dustbin for the toilet paper but Ive not finished yet: I need to shit again can you imagine where?

ITALIAN
    Voglio dare a questo stupido schiavo unatra possibilita di servirmi come leccasuole (vedi anche il video WETTING HIS MOUTH). Lho fatto sdraiare a terra vicino alla mia poltrona gli ho anche permesso di mettersi un cuscino sotto la testa per stare piu comodo, nella speranza che, questa volta, potesse fare un lavoro migliore, ma e stato tutto inutile. Questo schiavo e un disastro completo e non e in grado di svolgere nemmeno i compiti piu semplici. Ce un solo modo in cui mi puo essere utile: come cesso
    Perfino il mettersi nella giusta posizione per essere utilizzato come cesso e troppo difficile per lui. Dubito che riuscira a tenere la bocca aperta, per cui gli applico un dilatatore che gli tiene la bocca spalancata. Ora posso finalmente cagargli in bocca e gliela riempio con un bello stronzo. Poi mi pulisco il culo e gli butto in bocca la carta igienica sporca. Ma non ho nacora finito: ho ancora merda riuscite a immaginare dove andra a finire?
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : muto_scat_divaricatore_hd.mp4
    File Size : 337.07 MB
    Duration : 00:08:53
    Video : AVC, 5 137 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: