Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Master Pisses in slaves Mouth Twice

Scatshop.com- Master Pisses in slaves Mouth Twice

Description:
    Abigail Duprees Master Has a hard time peeing without his slaves warm mouth around his cock. She loves the feeling of his piss running through his veiny cock and then tasting his salty brew pour out of him as he relieves himself in her mouth. She holds as much as she can inside without swallowing and lets it pour all over her chest and hairy pussyAn hour later he has to go again and ABigail is there in a heartbeat to help again. He cant help but be turned on by her warm mouth.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pissstarterfinal.mp4
    File Size : 373.49 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:13
    Video : AVC, 9 786 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    pissstarterfinal.mp4 - 373.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sneaky Stepdad Panty Poop Seduction

Scatshop.com- Sneaky Stepdad Panty Poop Seduction

Description:
    Editors Note: This scenario contains Roleplay, Simulation, and is heavy on Monologue some of the featured themes are not for the faint of heart. *
    Sophia comes home from a long day of work to find her stepfather pilfering around her room
    After recovering from the initial shock, she decides to console him about the recent passing of her mother-his wife-and expresses her desire to help him feel better.
    What he requests is a big panty poop, for which she is apprehensive to oblige but ends up more than fulfilling stepdads fantasy
    Shot in 4K featuring over 13 minutes of extreme, original, and exclusive content
    Model:
    Sophia_Sprinkle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0093.mov
    File Size : 1412.09 MB
    Resolution : 1716x1080
    Duration : 00:13:15
    Video : AVC, 14.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_0093.mov - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitty Revenge & Solo Scat

Scatshop.com- Shitty Revenge & Solo Scat

Description:
    Ready for your punishment I ask as I lower my ass right onto his nose without giving any chance of an answer. It isnt optional. He thought he was hilarious.. Farting in public, following me while he took me shopping. Blaming his nasty gas on me. Thinking he could actually humiliate me but only sinking himself deeper and deeper. Now he finds himself with his nose up against my ass, bound tightly at my mercy. Is it funny now bitch? How does that smell? Whos ass is it now? I keep him breathless, struggling under my ass while I just sit and enjoy myself. Forgetting hes even under there until I have to fart.. lifting up just enough to let him struggle for fresh air but only to get a lung full of ass air. Hahaha.. now this is hilarious. How humiliating this must be for you. You thought you could humiliate me huh? Whos humiliated now? PFFFRRAPP.. Oops.. I think I just shat a little.. I think Im going to have to sht soon.. Removing my panties and flashing them to the camera just to show his torment.. Lucky for him my next one is spoken for.. so I step away and complete that little order, bringing the camera with me for a SOLO POV SHIT.. and sit right back on his nose. MMMMMFFFMM he struggles and moans while his nose slips right into my crack, and he begins to realize that I didnt bother to wipe. Oops, smell that? .. I let another one rip.. and another one.. letting out the hottest burning gas straight into his nose.. sometimes a little more.. Whos farts are they now bitch? Suffer.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PunishmentFULL.mp4
    File Size : 1254.4 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:59
    Video : AVC, 7 457 kb/s, 59.940 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PunishmentFULL.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Loud Messy Shit In My Black Latex Pants

Scatshop.com- Loud Messy Shit In My Black Latex Pants

Description:
    I am wearing my shiny latex pants and matching, wet- look bustier. I feel really full I have to shit in the worst way. Watch me shake my ass for you. Listen to me fart right in your face, and then take a loud and noisy shit in my leather pants. I pull them down to show you the load and spread my shitty ass cheeks to show you my dirty asshole.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poopants.mp4
    File Size : 305.69 MB
    Duration : 00:03:34
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    poopants.mp4 - 305.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hubby Eats Wifeys Smelly, Stinky Shit

Scatshop.com- Hubby Eats Wifeys Smelly, Stinky Shit

Description:
    You love your wifey, so youll do ANYTHING &amp EVERYTHING for herits breakfast time on this fine morning and wifey wants you to taste all her cum as she sits on her face and makes you suck on her pussywhen shes done, she wants more Wifey wants you to eat her tasty, smelly shitso open wide, and take all your wifeys shitmmm, after all marriage is all about compromiseright?? Enjoy hubby
    Model:
    Imogen_Blu
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20190112_154341.mp4
    File Size : 1022.29 MB
    Duration : 00:08:16
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20190112_154341.mp4 - 1022.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shiny New Pants Messy

Scatshop.com- Shiny New Pants Messy

Description:
    Oxana is pooping and peeing in her new shiny pants.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : oxnewpantswetmessy.mp4
    File Size : 352.61 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26
    Video : AVC, 4 522 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    oxnewpantswetmessy.mp4 - 352.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- UniElla and gas station stranger pick up

Scatshop.com- UniElla and gas station stranger pick up

Description:
    Went in store found a stranger to help fuck up hotel peeing pooping smearing gum all over the place and leaving the mess
    Model:
    UniQueen21
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Title_1.mp4
    File Size : 665.92 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:07:35
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Title_1.mp4 - 665.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola-I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

Scatshop.com- Lola-I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

Description:
    Lola has an important date coming up and shes been drinking a ton of sassy water so that she can fit into her tight bandage dress. She didnt really consider the long shift she was about to start at work. Within a few minutes of the shift starting, Lola can feel an intense pressure starting to build in her bladder. Andy is a special cow. Hes not allowed to be left unattended, not even for a minute. Realizing that shes not going to make it through the whole shift without peeing, Lola starts to call all her work friends to see if she can get coverage. One by one her teaser colleagues refuse to come in and cover for her. Lola starts to realize that she is in a desperate situation. She knows that cow andy isnt a toilet, but she might have to use him as a toilet. Its the only solution she can think of that doesnt involve leaving andy alone or making a big mess. Lola tries to go about her workday, tidying up the laboratory and keeping cum cow andy sexually aroused. But she really cant focus on anything but the stressful urge to relieve herself. She lashes out at poor andy in her discomfort. Lola tries to rationalize with andy that being a human toilet isnt so bad. Andy has never been used as a girls toilet before, but Lola reveals that in fact all cum cows eventually become toilets. So really, andys becoming a toilet is inevitable. Finally, she just cant hold it any longer. Lola brings over some cinder blocks so that she can straddle andys face comfortably and prepares his mouth for use. She refuses to override the milking machine, stopping the edging would be inefficient. So, andy is going to have to try to remain sexually aroused while drinking pee, if he wants to avoid an automated punishment shock. Lola insets a funnel into andy and starts to go. She moans with pleasure as her full bladder empties into him. Realizing that cow andy can maintain it erection while drinking pee is a revelation Now, andy can be expected to multitask and function both for pre-cum collection and as a toilet for the girls No more frivolous workplace bathroom breaks (11:59 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-I-Know-youre-not-a-Toilet-but-I-have-to-Use-you-as-a-Toilet-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 1370.43 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Lola-I-Know-youre-not-a-Toilet-but-I-have-to-Use-you-as-a-Toilet-MP4.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Very tasty dessert from Christina

Scatshop.com- Very tasty dessert from Christina

Description:
    Very tasty dessert from Christina
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s044.mp4
    File Size : 408.95 MB
    Duration : 00:11:01
    Video : AVC, 4 993 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    s044.mp4 - 408.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Good Vomit, Pee, Poo in Latex

Scatshop.com- Good Vomit, Pee, Poo in Latex

Description:
    Here is another vomiting video from me. But this time I also pee and poo. Great combination for fetish video Wear my sexy latex knee stockings and elbow long gloves. I feel so sexy myself in them, what do you think? I have a big clear bowl and I want to fill with that whats coming out of me. At began I show off myself in these outfit today and start to put my gloves fingers on throat and gagging. I dont need to wait too much for first vomit. I repeat it couple of times and I try to staying sexy as well during puke. Maybe its sounds weird and funny. You can admire my long legs and feet in latex. I love this latex outfit, During vomit I touch my tits and show up the wet gloves fingers. Im gagging and vomiting until I feel nothing left inside to through out. I feel so much better myself. I dont talk too much I just enjoy what I do and try to tease you. After vomiting show the glass bowl and how much I vomit into, a lot seriously. I also spitting out my spit many times. So mucoid. I try to keep eye contact in the entire video especially when vomiting. But I have to pee so bad so squat over on bowl peeing a lot, then turning around and from back you can see me pooping into the bowl too. Its a hard one. Moaning during pushing out the poo. Finally I just hold the bowl and you can see the results. Vomit, pee and poo mix Then sending you kiss Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180714_1101161.mp4
    File Size : 638.2 MB
    Duration : 00:14:31
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: