Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Its hard to swallow shit

Scatshop.com- Its hard to swallow shit

Description:
    Hello dear fans. In this part of our large video cycle, you will see how Carolina and Olga ate shit right out of their asses. Girlfriends gave shit out of their asses in small portions, Carolina and Olga swallowed it. The first was Caroline. she took shit in her mouth from Alice. The shit was thick and it was necessary to chew it Carolina took in her mouth, but sometimes it was difficult for her to chew and swallow Alices shit and this can be seen in the video. But she chewed and swallowed. Then there was Olga and she took Carolinas shit. Olga is experienced and ate shit with great pleasure, she could not utter a single piece and therefore, when the piece of shit fell to the floor, she lifted it with her lips and ate it. We hope that you will enjoy watching and presenting yourself with us in our room) Enjoy your viewing
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0003-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 464.06 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:35

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0003-MP4.mp4 - 464.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- shit and vomit show with a bucket and rubber boots

Scatshop.com- shit and vomit show with a bucket and rubber boots

Description:
    Today I make shit and piss into a bucket. Then take shit, I give in my mouth and smeared shit on my face..Im going to lift and pour a bucket on my head..aaa, I have a special feeling.smearing shit all over my body and vomit into a bucket.I lick my rubber boots and vomitBucket over my head and pour puke on my head and start to masturbate
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop60.mp4
    File Size : 633.61 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:31

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop60.mp4 - 633.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sexy, Slow Big Shit Smearing On My Ass

- Sexy, Slow Big Shit Smearing On My Ass

Description:
    Im in the bathroom. Little bit wetting myself under the shower and tell you I did not poop in the last two days so I expect a big loads this time. I really have to hold it because its wanna coming out. Tease you with my sexy wet body, showing off close up my ass and take a pleasure in my asshole too. Tell you how much I have to poo. Turning back front to cam and youll get nice view to my asshole when my big turd coming out. Long, big load. Nice isnt it? During poop I tell you I want you to worshiped by you and wanna hear how much you love my ass. Whenever I want you should tell me naughty boy. Then I hold my big poop in my both hands and starting to smear it very slowly on my round ass. I wanna make sure every part of my bum will cover of my warm and stinky shit. Smearing everywhere on it. So much poo, what a big loads. Then smearing on my pussy too but keep smearing more thick layer on my ass. I keep Smearing till run out the poo of my hand. At t the end I smear some on my tongue and teeth close up and finally showing pretty up close my perfect shit covered ass for you. Sexy smearing video with nice angles, big loads and so much poo on my ass. Enjoy them
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171008_092801.mp4
    File Size : 423.67 MB
    Duration : 00:14:17

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    20171008_092801.mp4 - 423.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping Tensai Nomi

Scatshop.com- Pooping Tensai Nomi

Description:
    A prodigy, truly gifted in the art of pooping
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_nomi_01_Z6XT4LIB.mp4
    File Size : 238.17 MB
    Duration : 00:07:41

Download VIDEO:
    agp_nomi_01_Z6XT4LIB.mp4 - 238.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hands full of shit

Scatshop.com- Hands full of shit

Description:
    Yana decided to give you dirty show , Yana wore tights panties , skirt and a transparent blouse . Yana pulled the pantyhose and panties , and stuck out his hands and filled them with shit , big pile of shit in the hands of Yana , then Yana began to sniff his shit , lick it with your tongue , Yes, Yana gets a lot of pleasure from the fact that she can play with her shit . After that, Yana started to smear his face , chest , and cunt shit . Yes, thats a dirty whore who loves shit . Any of you who wishes to Yana and Olga zapisali for you live in your personal home collection , then you can make a custom query . And well be happy to do practical your every desire . Learn more about our offer when you call .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0451.mp4
    File Size : 935.61 MB
    Duration : 00:09:38

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0451.mp4 - 935.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Push poop back in with toys

Scatshop.com- Push poop back in with toys

Description:
    Watch me push my poops back in with my butt plug and glass dildo I cant hold it in any longer so I run to the bathroom and let out one of the most amazing shits. I then continue to fuck my I ass with my dildo. Then I do a little maid clean up and I show you my huge poop.
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-34.mov
    File Size : 591.13 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
    FullSizeRender-34.mov - 591.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- POV Very CloseUp Shitting With Body Smearing

Scatshop.com- POV Very CloseUp Shitting With Body Smearing

Description:
    I really had to poo in this video. I have to hold it so much. Im totally nude and teasing you as always, showing off my perky tits and round ass, feet. I filming in POV for awhile and you get amazing extremely close view to my arsehole and pussy. I like puckering and do few times for you. Then push out my big turd, half hard then comes out softer poo from this pretty asshole. Still very close up view. Puckering my swollen asshole and peeing. Then I put the camera away, and smearing my yummy shit on body, first on my sexy feet, legs then tits and tummy etc. I put on my lips too ? I love this video. So sexy really enjoyed. HD quality with crystal clear details. With lots of love from me ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170813_084132.mp4
    File Size : 1572.4 MB
    Duration : 00:14:51

Download VIDEO:
    20170813_084132.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Blonde Black Dress Nylon Poop

Scatshop.com- Blonde Black Dress Nylon Poop

Description:
    Hot pooping and peeing in nylons in sexy black dress
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : blondeblackdressnylonpoop.wmv
    File Size : 268.96 MB
    Duration : 00:11:21

Download VIDEO:
    blondeblackdressnylonpoop.wmv - 269.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My First Human Toilets Part 1

Scatshop.com- My First Human Toilets Part 1

Description:
    Ive always been fascinated with the idea of turning a submissive slave into my personal human toilet. This Clip shows me using some of my very first toilet slaves. It starts with me forcing Sandy to lick my asshole then shoving my panties in his mouth and sitting on his face, smothering him. I think its fun to beat my slaves before using their mouth as a toilet so it shows me beating Sandy with a stick and spitting in his mouth. Next is the good part-shitting into his mouth with some nice slo-mo of the shit easing out of my asshole directly into sandys mouth. Then you get to see some fun scat play I feed slut sandy his lunch-a tupperware container filled with shit. Some of the shit goes in his mouth and some gets smeared on his face. I use the shit as lipstick, painting his lips and writing the word toilet across his chest. Finally the clip switches to another slave where I used my first toilet training device which was basically a camping toilet with a clear funnel attached. No shit gets wasted. The shit gets clogged though so I use a stick to push the shit through into my slaves mouth.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-First-Human-Toilets.wmv
    File Size : 133.52 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Video : VC-1, 1 900 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 160 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    My-First-Human-Toilets.wmv - 133.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- After Sex Close Up Pee

Scatshop.com- After Sex Close Up Pee

Description:
    Nothing better than relieving yourself in more ways than one right? After cumming I decided to try out my new 4k cam UP close pee on toilet
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20161001_120011.mov
    File Size : 691.88 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:01:36

Download VIDEO:
    20161001_120011.mov - 691.9 MB

Thread Information