Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Drinking Girl Scat Shit and Vomit

Scatshop.com- Drinking Girl Scat Shit and Vomit

Description:
    I first invited my girlfriend Melany to smoke hookah. She was very beautiful and I have long been looking for an opportunity to meet her alone. She was a little drunk and she was puke after yesterdays party. She drank with her friends and felt bad in this morning. Suddenly she wanted to shit and I suggested she use me as a toilet. I have long wanted girls to use my mouth for its intended purpose. I licked her asshole and got the shit out of there. I savored every bite. She pissed in my mouth and I swallowed all. Then she vomited into my mouth.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1.mp4
    File Size : 1492.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:11

Download VIDEO:
    1.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Olga and Marina eat their shit

Scatshop.com- Olga and Marina eat their shit

Description:
    Hello, our dear, lovely and reliable fans. In this video you will see Olga and Marina in a bikini. They have naked boobs, they wear only panties. The girls showed themselves in shorts, walked a bit, posed, and then took turns shitting in their underpants. The first was Olga, Marina stood behind and watched as Olga shoved into her underpants, then she took off her underpants and licked and took the poop that came out of Olga into her mouth. She sucked her for a long time, enjoyed her smell and then put Olga back in her underpants. Next was Marina. She wrote abundantly through her underpants, then she also gave a shit about her underpants, and Olga took a thick and hard poop out of her underpants and licked it, sucked, Marina joined her and she also began to suck and lick her poop. Girls for some time enjoyed licking, sniffing and eating shit. Then Olga also put the poop in Marinas underpants. So with poop in shorts Olga and Marina finished their video)))
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2757.mp4
    File Size : 1089.63 MB
    Duration : 00:11:14

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2757.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop and Toilet session Princess Millie

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop and Toilet session Princess Millie

Description:
    Young and beautiful model Millie brings the slave into the bathroom to humiliate and dominate about him again. She loves when the slave lick and kiss her pretty legs. She goes to the bathroom and takes off her panties. But the slave is waited by a pleasant surprise in pants of the princess Millie. This is a big delicious shit wich the slave must eat from at all. Toilet slave eats all the shit and lick her ass, so that her ass would be clean. After that princess Millie command the slave to lick and kiss her wet pussy and kiss her feet and again to lick her asshole to shine. She spits in his mouth and make him swallow it. This is very delicious domination from young pretty girl. Slave smells fragrant shorts and eats the shit remains. It is delightful
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0004.mp4
    File Size : 642.22 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:03
    Video : AVC, 7 924 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    0004.mp4 - 642.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Farting and Peeing on Feet and Lick Them Clean

Scatshop.com- Farting and Peeing on Feet and Lick Them Clean

Description:
    Wearing my sexy see through lingerie only tiny top and skirt. Had lots of water, coffee etc. before I make this video. Teasing you by my feet, long legs and sexy ass. How bad you wanna see my pissing on my feet over and over. Are you excited to see me making such a big mess on the floor? Peeing a lot and wetting myself then? Of course you do. I love feet and pee but can being so much fun at the same time ? When I start pee I farting few times then just peeing on my feet front of the camera then I changing positions many times so youll can see my sexy foot getting wet. Messy and wet. I asking you how do you love watching me getting messy and wet.? Because I know you like see me peeing .So much pee around me. Playing with my pee dribble on my feet many times then. And sucking my sexy tiny toes clean them off my pee. Repeating few times and sucking over and over and licking my feet and toes. So much pee and lots of sexy feet and pee play can see in this video ? Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180123_091529.mp4
    File Size : 647.56 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:44

Download VIDEO:
    20180123_091529.mp4 - 647.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mizuki Dine And Dump

- Mizuki Dine And Dump

Description:
    Food goes in, poop comes out (Portrait Mode: 1080x1920)
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_mizuki_01.mp4
    File Size : 282.88 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:09:32

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    agp_mizuki_01.mp4 - 282.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- New way for pooping

- New way for pooping

Description:
    This time you can see my face when I make big hot shit. Look at my ass Before this I send to you many lound and so stinky farts Sharts And finally I make this BIG monster and also pee.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e153.mp4
    File Size : 455.36 MB
    Duration : 00:05:19

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    e153.mp4 - 455.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mizuki Dine And Dump 2

- Mizuki Dine And Dump 2

Description:
    This time ending in a big poop while standing (Portrait Mode: 1080x1920)
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_mizuki_02.mp4
    File Size : 332.2 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:11:13

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    agp_mizuki_02.mp4 - 332.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My shit pig needs

Scatshop.com- My shit pig needs

Description:
    My shit pig needs to be in the air
    Mistress, mistress, dominatrix, doctor, pimp, teacher, fetish companion, rubbing lessons and breeder-Mistress Jennifer Carters repertoire is as complex as pleasure, pleasure and longing on earth And so it is hardly surprising that the lord of the livestock is particularly open minded, more specifically, the pig Because she loves to educate insatiable shit pig
    Unfortunately, the summer is coming to an end, so Mistress Carter has only a few days left to educate your pigs in the wild
    So Mistress Carter grabs a boxer pig from your own stable and travels with him for a walk in the woods to enjoy his brown delicatessen
    On a thick tree trunk, a quiet place is set up without further ado There, the Mistress, your soft and delicious Kackwurst served your boar in a silver bowl So that the pig also knows his place, Mistress Carter pushes the head of the sow deep into her pile and begins to feed him by the hand This grunt, the piglet is allowed to jerk off his little pig tail
    Mistress Carter still has room in your pigsty, who would like to join ?
    Model:
    MistressJenniferCarter
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mein-Kackschwein-muss-an-die-Luft.mp4
    File Size : 551.94 MB
    Duration : 00:18:43
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Mein-Kackschwein-muss-an-die-Luft.mp4 - 551.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Liquid accident

Scatshop.com- Liquid accident

Description:
    In this video you will see how my ass out liquid shit diarrhea , it just shoots out of my anus after I have released a powerful jet of shit from the ass, I started to smear my feet with the shit , collecting the liquid shit off the floor .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0002-1.mp4
    File Size : 948.74 MB
    Duration : 00:09:48

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0002-1.mp4 - 948.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My favorite jeans with piss and shit

Scatshop.com- My favorite jeans with piss and shit

Description:
    I really like to shit in jeans and panties , but this time I filled the shit to your favorite jeans . I lay on the couch and I wanted sex , Yes I love your hot members , I want to you fucked me in all holes, forced to eat shit to shit on you and smear shit on my body . I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside and started to caress her cunt . Yes I really like to do , I present to you as you fuck me in my mouth a member . Playing with my pussy a little , I turned and took off jeans , showed you my clean ass . Then again, I wore jeans on the ass and began to load the jeans with shit and urine, Yes that is what I love , after I filled jeans shit I took them off and showed you my ass and jeans in the inside , they were all shit and urine . I wore them again and started to RUB the ass on the covers to the good shit smeared ass and jeans . Yes, thats what you need , I again removed my jeans and show you my ass and jeans covered in shit . I take off my jeans and throw them on the bed and she walk the room and lay down on the bed . Yes, my jeans and my ass all in the shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0973.mp4
    File Size : 1213.06 MB
    Duration : 00:12:29
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: