Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fucking herself in pussy and ass

Scatshop.com- Fucking herself in pussy and ass

Description:
    I love to play with her two holes pussy and ass . This time Im wearing the erotic fishnet I bought at a sex shop . I attached a rubber cock on the floor and she sat down and the first video I caress your pussy and masturbate with a pen a rubber member . I love Masturbation , I am very excite . I caress your hand the rubber cock and spreading her legs widely finger caress your Clit , I can feel how it swells and I get excited . Arousing myself and hope you and your members, I stand cancer and begins to caress rubber cock with your mouth I suck it lick want you to feel how I do oral sex . Im ready to let the rubber cock between his legs and I put your legs and go on top of him injecting a rubber dick in pussy and ride like a cowgirl . Oh fuck what is he elastic I am very excited . I change position and now sitting with his back to the camera enter the rubber cock again his cock and start to ride on it . Im so relaxed that I very much wanted to use the toilet , I went off the rubber cock spread your legs and first released a big jet of urine on the floor , and then a few potugues I shit on the floor . After that I went to the toilet on the floor , I take my shit in your hand and start to smear your chest with shit , I love to play with my shit . My breast nipples are all in the shit and I sit on top of the rubber cock just enter his ass , fucking it like there is it reveals my anus completely , I just really love anal sex . I again changed the pose to turn the video camera and put it inside ass rubber dick up your ass , I nastoyaschayaya the fuck where you wanted shit to smear my body to shit and piss for you my favorite fans .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1892.mp4
    File Size : 1436.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:48

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1892.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Extra dirty 45minute long pussy smearing compilation clip

Scatshop.com- Extra dirty 45minute long pussy smearing compilation clip

Description:
    An extra dirty 45 minute long compilation clip of 2 of my favorite pussybody smearing clips :
    PVC Kinky Poo Play and Pussy Smear With Squirting Orgasm.
    Totally worth every penny
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ps.mp4
    File Size : 1620.89 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:44:32

Download VIDEO:
    ps.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Human Slave Forced to Eat Poop

Scatshop.com- Human Slave Forced to Eat Poop

Description:
    When the class suspension notice didnt reach a schoolgirl and her male classmate, they are left being the only two people in the school However, she sees this as a blessing in disguise since she can now have fun with a man she has been eyeing on, unfortunately, the entertainment is only going to be one-sided The sweetheart first strips him of his clothes. By the time, he is left with only his underwear, she barrages him with a series of hits until he is too weak to resist She then secures a leash around his neck and brings him to the comfort room where the real fun for her begins At first, she defecates into the toilet Once she is done, she has the victim lick her asshole clean Shortly after, she turns around and then orders him to eat her poop He hesitates but he later gives in to the demands However, the woman isnt contented with what she is seeing, so she later grabs the back of his head and forces his face down the toilet The only time she stops is when she quenches her ravaging urges
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0303.wmv
    File Size : 145.15 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:08:45
    Video : WMV2, 2 024 kb/s, 28.999 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    ss0303.wmv - 145.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Domina kate and Suzan and Marc Couple Therapie Scat vomit Surprise

- Domina kate and Suzan and Marc Couple Therapie Scat vomit Surprise

Description:
    My husband Marc and I had Beziehungsprobleme- so we went to couples therapy of dominant categorical oje shit on the wrong because decision- and ankotzen among their Behandlungsmethoden- oh my God- but geil wars already kisses Suzan
    Mi esposo Marc y yo tuvimos Beziehungsprobleme- asi que fuimos a terapia de pareja de dominante mierda oje categorica en el mal, porque de decisiones y ankotzen entre sus Behandlungsmethoden- oh mi Dios-pero las guerras geil ya besa Suzan
    Mein Mann Marc und ich hatten Beziehungsprobleme- also gingen wir zur Paartherapie von domina kate- oje die falsche Entscheidung- denn anscheissen und ankotzen gehorten zu ihren Behandlungsmethoden- oh mein Gott- aber geil wars schon kisses Suzan
    Model:
    SuzanDirty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PoS_130909_Die_Partnerberatung_02.mp4
    File Size : 653.35 MB
    Duration : 00:29:14

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    PoS_130909_Die_Partnerberatung_02.mp4 - 653.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 3 Vids from the back of my toilet Plus one straight on

- 3 Vids from the back of my toilet Plus one straight on

Description:
    3 clips of me pooping from the back of my toilet. Also some views of my face And 1 of me holding my legs while i drop some shit on the floor)
    Model:
    FoxyJ
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1166.mov
    File Size : 133.06 MB
    Duration : 00:01:45

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    1166.mov - 133.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop Cum With Me

Scatshop.com- Panty Poop Cum With Me

Description:
    My panties are already a mess from some play right beforehand. I take a big piece and put into my panties, right on top of my clit. I want to feel it mushing into my clit as I press my vibrator to it. I cant help myself from sticking my fingers into my panties to rub my cunt hole as my orgasm is rising with my vibrator, I take some and smear it across my boobs, spitting on them and pulling at my nipples. I tell you how amazing it would feel for you to be sucking on my shit covered tits as I smell them. I reach my climax (I hope youre cumming with me), a great shaking, twitching and messy orgasm. I show off my poo covered cunt after Im done with my fun
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7802.mov
    File Size : 695.94 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 226 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_7802.mov - 695.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- GlamyAnya best coerced feeding romanian Domme

Scatshop.com- GlamyAnya best coerced feeding romanian Domme

Description:
    Goddess GlamyAnya is a well known fetish Domme, a kinky romanian Goddess, a perfect and beautiful Lady who accepts to use toilets in her life. You will not be dissapointed buying her REAL ACTION MOVIE WITH REAL FULL SCAT FEEDING AND REAL SWALLOWING
    In this first clip she wants to destroy her toilet slave body and mind. At the beginning you can watch her in boots and leather, teasings her toilet with her expensive pantyhose. She begins to drink her champagne and she spits some into her toilet slave mouth, as a reward. She orders him to stroke his pathetic cock all the time and she begins to destroy him and his mind with her erotic voice She also spit her tooth pasta on his cock and mouth, obliges him to stroke it harder and harderShe puts some toothpaste on his cock for more humiliation.She uses a banana into his asshole and orders him to eat it.. Goddess puts a glass of champagne in his ass and orders him to drink it from the sheet. She puts a funnel in his mouth and begins to spit and piss directly through that into his throat. She lets her slave lick her asshole in a close up, just before she orders him to keep his dIrty mouth wide open to receiving his fresh meal : her ROYAL KAVIAR Slave was prepared and he catched every turd from his Goddess. She orders him to chew her shit and swallow all and her orders were completelly obeyed with passion.
    The slave chewed and swallowed everything his Mistress gave him.and he thanks for this unique opportunity to serve her as a REAL FULL TOILET for the first time on camera This is an EPIC MOVIE and the action will make you addicted and buy any other clips with Anya. She expects you to buy her first clip, to stroke and cum just thinking at her and her dirty mind..
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Best-coerced-feeding-from-a-romanian-Goddess.mp4
    File Size : 858.39 MB
    Duration : 00:45:47
    Video : AVC, 2 297 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Best-coerced-feeding-from-a-romanian-Goddess.mp4 - 858.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Swimsuit POOP-Thick, MUSHY load

- Swimsuit POOP-Thick, MUSHY load

Description:
    A requested clip for Me to poop a MASSIVE load into these custom bought one piece swimsuit.
    I show off my body in the swimsuit and then squat to fillll up my swimsuit which holds a fair amount
    Then I get my wand out to start humping it and cum
    Because i pee in the swimsuit too its verrryy mushy and shown at the end. Kinda like a cow pat hah
    Model:
    BDSMangel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Swimsuit-Poop.mp4
    File Size : 439.54 MB
    Duration : 00:06:35

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Swimsuit-Poop.mp4 - 439.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Miyu Cosplay Poop

- Miyu Cosplay Poop

Description:
    Stretched out by golden brown nuggets
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_miyu_01.mp4
    File Size : 499.38 MB
    Duration : 00:16:09

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    agp_miyu_01.mp4 - 499.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Champagne Challenge

Scatshop.com- Champagne Challenge

Description:
    My champagne is notorious for being pungent, to say the least. I just cant help but produce a concentrated liquor. It is so hard to drink that I thought it might be lots of fun to challenge My slave to down it in one go. So I went in a glass, filing it with MY glorious golden effluence, and made him down it in one go. with a catch. I gave him 15 seconds to drink My champagne. For every second that he went over the alloted time, he would get 5 strokes of MY hard wooden paddle. I know this slave is so sensitive to pain, so it will be especially fun watching him suffer through drinking that strong liquid only to make him suffer more afterwards.
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20160623-2.mp4
    File Size : 238.89 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:08:40
    Video : AVC, 3 691 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: