Pro User

Oct 2016

- Pretty "SHITTY thing

- Pretty "SHITTY thing

Description:
    How much more real can it get-Looking down from above, Bossy Delilah says good morning to peter the shiteater. Bossy aka the Scat Queen makes it clear from the start that her toilet slave is there for one reason only-to consume her early morning shit.
    Before you can say ahhh, Bossy has removed her robe, revealing her to die for body and sits down on her toilet seat. She begins to piss while her asshole pulsates, winking at you to suggest whats coming next. Dont you just wish you could put your mouth on it and suck it clean, as her poo hangs from her hole like teasing a baby with candy. Each plop hits the ground with a delicious, wet slapping sound, especially wonderful when they are plopping on top of each other plop, slap, plop, slap.
    If that wasnt enough, her toilet did us all a favor and couldnt finish Bossys breakfast shit. Intent on making him eat it all, were treated to the most amazing views of the Bossys gorgeous bare feet, digging through her leftover shit as she graciously puts them in front of your nose, to lick and suck clean. Viewers are treated with a view of every angle of her shit-covered puppies and close-ups of how it mushes between her toes. Pretty feet indeed Bossy Delilah
    Bossy ends her toilets breakfast by inviting you to jerk off while you clean up the bottoms of her shit covered feet. Im gonna stick my feet in your mouth, deep down in your throat, while you jerk off-sucking up the big particles just hanging there.
    Shitting, feeding, pissing, verbal brutality and gorgeous feet all shit-covered and resting under your nose. This is a clip youll enjoy over and again.
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : The-Niggas-Shit-Clip.mp4
    File Size : 1272.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:53

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    The-Niggas-Shit-Clip.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

- Fuck The Shit Out Of My Ass Please

Description:
    I wear white nylon stockings on with thong. Do you remember when I taught you how to Fuck my dirty ass few weeks ago? It was lot of fun. I guess or relationship its just got dirtier by the time and we could step on the next level, dont you think? I have filthy fantasy again which will come true by you. I would teach you something just a little bit different thing. I mean I wanna share my other dirty fantasy with you how to do step by step. I want you to fuck my shit out of my ass, could you do that for me? How does it sound? You know how much I love you and trust you well have lots of fun just dont hesitate. I tease you in doggy,pull aside my thong do you like it? Slide nice and slow finger my ass, i see you remember how can give me pleasure. I finger for awhile my ass then laying on back and keep playing with while talking to you dirty and sexy. I tell you how to excite and lick my pussy. Youre getting hard, dont you? Can you feel my poo by your finger? Good. I suck on my dildo and penetration into butt hole. You do a great job, just fucking me please, fuck the shit out of me. I release a nice and big poo during asshole fuck, then keep playing around and gaping time to time for you. I feel you pretty close to cum, dont you? Your balls hit my pussy which is so good. Cum deep inside my ass. At the end I knee on doggy and gaping, farting few times before say sending kisses. Its kind of role play and continuation of the I teach you to fuck my dirty asshole video Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0721.mp4
    File Size : 1469.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:14

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0721.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Drinking pee in public

Scatshop.com- Drinking pee in public

Description:
    Scarlett and Sara go out for a night of partying. They lose a bet so they have to go to the bathroom pee in a cup. They then have to drink their piss in public. Happy viewing.
    Model:
    Sarathonson
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20211024_234638282.mp4
    File Size : 873.72 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:11:45

Download VIDEO:
    InShot_20211024_234638282.mp4 - 873.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Alina scat and pissing on sale

- Alina scat and pissing on sale

Description:
    Alina scat and pissing on sale. At the request of users, Alina decided to sell her urine and shit
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina65_1.mp4
    File Size : 763.95 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:15

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina65_1.mp4 - 764.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga are changing panties

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga are changing panties

Description:
    In this video, Olga and Yana show you my white panties which wear them , they are just sexy . Yes, they like to pose , to take erotic poses in her underwear . Girls are not only posing in her panties but the rest of a shit about as exciting to watch as they shit in the pants . After the girls filled her panties with shit , they decided to exchange panties , Jana wearing Olgeni briefs , and Olga Yanina . And started to pose , as it is beautiful and girls are crazy about what is happening .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3901.mp4
    File Size : 1328.27 MB
    Duration : 00:13:29
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN3901.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A fat shit in the new toilet

Scatshop.com- A fat shit in the new toilet

Description:
    Sooo a fat shit in the new toilet
    2 videos in one
    I show the result at the end
    Model:
    Markovna
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Scshop-1.mp4
    File Size : 1924.66 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:08:22

Download VIDEO:
    Scshop-1.mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fashion Model Shits in audition

Scatshop.com- Fashion Model Shits in audition

Description:
    Watch this model try and become a Victorias Secret model Shell do anything to get the gig. She knew it was a very strenuous process to get chosen but she didnt know shed have to cat walk naked and take a shit while in heels Then she fucks the agent and licks her shit off his cock Wow I hope she got the part
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2847.mov
    File Size : 1043.7 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:09:36

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_2847.mov - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Night shot , anal Masturbation finger )

Scatshop.com- Night shot , anal Masturbation finger )

Description:
    This video was shot at night , because I wanted very much corruption , and I decided to record a video clip . In this video clip you will see how I play with your finger with your butthole and then my ass starts to go shit , but I continue to play with anal finger pulling their shit once of my priests came out shit, I began to urinate on the floor ..
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0003-1.mp4
    File Size : 965.91 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0003-1.mp4 - 965.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting liquid shit through pantyhose

Scatshop.com- Shitting liquid shit through pantyhose

Description:
    In this video you will see how I shit and pissing through tights liquid shit and smear shit on their ass . I decided to shoot a video for you and thought long and hard what it could be and decided to not go the standard way . I wore my tights and thought , why not go to the toilet through the pantyhose . I took the video camera and went to the kitchen . What came out of it watch the video .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0044.mp4
    File Size : 494.59 MB
    Duration : 00:05:06

Download VIDEO:
    DSC_0044.mp4 - 494.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Backward Poo and Shake My Ass

Scatshop.com- Backward Poo and Shake My Ass

Description:
    Straddling the toilet backwards I relieve my very full ass. Then I shake my ass to get the excess poo off, wipe, and then show you my poo in the toilet.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shake.mp4
    File Size : 20.55 MB
    Resolution : 960x720
    Duration : 00:01:59
    Video : AVC, 1 239 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: