Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alice and Caroline pose 69

Scatshop.com- Alice and Caroline pose 69

Description:
    In this video take part : Carolina and Alice , two girls who have unshaven pussy , they like to show you their hairy pussy . Alice and Caroline love to caress each other , this time the girls decided to caress each other in a lesbian pose 69 , the girls were wearing light robes , the girls first raise the hem of their robes and show you their hairy pussy, then Carolina lie back and Carolina climbs on top of her and the girls are taken to caress each other first with their tongues . Girls want more than caresses tongues of their unshaven pussies , they take rubber Dicks in their hands and fuck each other in the ass in a pose 69 , each of them did not go to the toilet before shooting this video , their Asses were full of shit , the girls pull rubber Dicks out of each others Asses and they are in shit , playing with Asses , the girls take turns shitting and pissing in a pose 96, first Carolina and then Alice shits straight into Carolines mouth . This video is very lots of shit as well as womens lesbian games .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0680-1.mp4
    File Size : 1223.03 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:36

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0680-1.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Choking On My Vomit

Scatshop.com- Choking On My Vomit

Description:
    My tummy is really upset, I start off talking about how much it hurts and how much I need to vomit. I spent several minutes sticking my toothbrush down my throat and continuously vomiting until I cant anymore. At one point I get so much spit and vomit stuck in my throat that I start struggling to breathe for just a few seconds, but it is noticeable. I vomit until Im in pain.
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6C24684B-17BB-40C9-97DD-9D351C8A7649.mov
    File Size : 847.25 MB
    Duration : 00:07:46

Download VIDEO:
    6C24684B-17BB-40C9-97DD-9D351C8A7649.mov - 847.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Heavy Loud Farts and Massive Loads of Scat

Scatshop.com- Heavy Loud Farts and Massive Loads of Scat

Description:
    I love wearing my black leather outfit and my black legging. Im here for you to make up some dirty stuff again. Youre hungry to get some dirty and delicious fun at same time? Do you want me to pushing out big heavy loud farts and massive loads of scat straight in my leather? Would it be such a turn on right? Do you want me to give all my shit and nasty leggings to you my boy? I bend over and standing in a dogystyle position then pushing out a real massive pile of poo in pants. I dont need to ask you to jerk it but I remind you to do that. My poo tickling my pussy and its so warm. Sexy and lush right? Well its time to show you leggings inside and let you jerk your dick faster. Enjoy the sight to a massive scat filled black leggings and jerk off while you sniffing. Before the end I just tease you a bit my ass and farting a loud one to your face. Have fun
    Model:
    cleopatra
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 211111.mp4
    File Size : 1358.48 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56

Download VIDEO:
    211111.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Wet farts Provoke shit PART 2

- Wet farts Provoke shit PART 2

Description:
    I am completely covered in shit since filming this video after the smearing video,buuutI still have a lot of shit inside my ass so I wanted to make a wet fart video again,I know you like it
    Im standing in doggy pose,I use a favorite toy and lots of lubrication.My ass expands and draws air so I can push it out and you can hear beautiful sound of wet fart and provoke a lot of shit to get out of me.Sometimes I fuck ass fingers to further expand it to prolapse.
    Enjoy it baby)
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part2WetFartsProvokeShit.mp4
    File Size : 1557.82 MB
    Duration : 00:17:10

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Part2WetFartsProvokeShit.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My body is all in shit

Scatshop.com- My body is all in shit

Description:
    I really enjoy playing with my shit. I arranged for you a small but very hot show in which I first posed for you I show you my ass pussy chest, and after that I shit and sue on the table and smear the shit over my naked body. I climbed onto the table and first posed for you a little, I showed you my ass, pussy and chest, and after that I spread my legs and first released a big fountain of urine and then relaxed my ass and shit on the table. But I want more than I have now, at first I smear my nipples with my shit, and after that Ill take off my penture and take shit in my hands and start smearing shit over my naked body. First the stomach then a pussy and in the end I smear with my shit my ass. Im all in shit and I like it very much, while I was playing with my shit I got excited and I wanted to rinse my pussy and ass for you. I like to masturbate and it gives me a lot of fun. I again show you my ass pussy and the body thats all in shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1925.mp4
    File Size : 1210.21 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1925.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I vomited :( Christina and me.

Scatshop.com- I vomited Christina and me.

Description:
    I vomited Christina and me. I havent been Christinas toilet for almost 2 months, I almost forgot the smell and sweet taste of her shit. Yesterday Christina called me and said-tomorrow morning I will be in the city. I was happy, because I love her sweet ass and never refuse her treats. But, I have not swallowed shit for a long time and have already lost the habit of this taste and smell. After a long break-it will be difficult Christina said-yesterday I was eating kebabs In addition to meat in Christines shit, there were a lot of rind and grains that crunched loudly in my mouth. Before we started feeding, Kristina and I drank red wine The time has come and Christina took off her panties and her ass was over my face. I tried to swallow, I tried very hard, but I started to feel very nauseous and vomited. This is my complete failure-now I cant even serve 1 girlfriend, I lost the habit of it To become a good toilet slave-you need constant practice and a great desire
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s276.mp4
    File Size : 522.16 MB
    Duration : 00:08:54

Download VIDEO:
    s276.mp4 - 522.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop

- Five Days Worth Of Shit- Massive Panty Poop

Description:
    I have been holding in my shit for the past 5 days to make this super hot clip =), watch me as I fill my silky, lacy, nude-colored betsey johnson panties with the most massive load of shit ever Next I pull off my poo filled panties to have a nice sniff and lick of my stinky ass shit before showing and fingering my shitty ass crack
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : beige.mp4
    File Size : 514.08 MB
    Duration : 00:06:54

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Helpless Toilet Training

Scatshop.com- Helpless Toilet Training

Description:
    With My slave collared and naked in waiting position in the corner, I take a big fat hard shit on a plate. I bring My slave over and make him worship MY sexy leather boots before dragging him to My bed and tiying him to the post to make sure that he is helpless and unable to escape his fate. With him trussed up, hands in the air, I make him smell My shit and slap him and spit on him for not thanking Me for the privilege. I then start to spoon feed him, still slapping and spitting as we go along, making his strugle with My rock hard turd even worse. Will he consume it all? Or will he break down and fail miserably? Watch to find out.
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : helpless-toilet-training.mp4
    File Size : 989.68 MB
    Duration : 00:22:08
    Video : AVC, 6 090 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    helpless-toilet-training.mp4 - 989.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Petite Girl Biggest Shit Ever In White Socks

Scatshop.com- Petite Girl Biggest Shit Ever In White Socks

Description:
    I have a white Tshirt, white cotton thong and white socks on. In my little ass wearing a pink plug. At beginning start teasing you I need to share a little nasty secret with you. Can I? I didnt have bowel movement in the last 3 days. I really really suffering from now. But I have enough power to clench my asshole strongly. I desperate a lot and provide you the time frame to make you enough hard and curios to my big poo. I talk of my shit a lot and these words make you horny obviously right? Im expecting for a monster what about you? Do you wanna bet with me?
    While I struggle show off my sexy tiny thong and white socks on. I get in doggy pose and pull over the thong present the plug and I feel so badly myself. Ive frozen for few seconds and only my expression speak to itself how bad I need to poo. I collect all the rest of my power to winking and gape my asshole without hands or toy. My shit reveal look at that. Definitely a huge one. I keep talking dirty to you while gaping poop hole, asking you to sniff my butt all day long. I show off close up to camera view as well and you wanna rub against your dick on my poopy hole.
    Ok Its really time to pushing out this super huge big monster shit. I spread my legs in missionary white socks feet up and WOW. So very big my biggest poo ever. I piss a lot over the poo pile and really impressed. Petite ass and such a very huge shit. Are you jerking off right? I can imagine all these nasty fantasy at this moment what you think about I just keep pushing out more of poo and encourage you to jerk your dick faster this time. Masturbating to my huge pile of shit.
    I push over but still in eyeshot I get back to doggy pose and fingering my pretty ass, gaping, making nasty noises. Farting, queefing close to your face. Give cum countdown while fingers in my ass fart, queef my pussy and tell you to cum for me right now. I bet was so easy to have an orgasm am I right? I hold up the big poo and its so heavy. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2663.mp4
    File Size : 1266.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2663.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bloated & Gassy Latin Ass

Scatshop.com- Bloated & Gassy Latin Ass

Description:
    Lots of Doggie Position-Belly Hanging, Pushing accelarating All NATURAL GAS FART Release
    Enjoy Guys
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DoggieStyleFarts.mp4
    File Size : 540.52 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:14:22
    Video : AVC, 5 005 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream