Pro User

Oct 2016

What can I say? I got a rep for having nice, healthy, big and thick shits. These stretch my hole nicely on their way out <3 Why not show off my hot smelly turds? Rubbing my tits as I shit, showing off my filthy butt after I take a nice long dump can't beat that <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sucking and gagging on my cock-like dildos to please you! I let a lot of spit and drool out, and then go deeper and deeper down my very fuckable throat. Lots of chocking and gagging noises to follow ?
    I thrust the cock down my throat until I start to puke! I lean back so my vomit spills down my body, and rub it into my tits. Liquid puke runs through my sexy fishnet lingerie all over my body as I vomit over and over!
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

big portion of shit in my panties, i did not go to the toilet, i have to do it on the floor, you will see it close up, my shitty anus directly to the camera, urine and a huge scolding faeces! my pussy is all white.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 99.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I hope you are ready for me to tell you how bad I want to fart and shit on your dick 🙂 mm yeah and a lot more than that! This video is super dirty. I start off in my pink panties and take them off midway fingering my asshole while I am farting getting shit all over my fingers and asshole. In the beginning of the video I already need to go to the bathroom but I have a lot of pre bathroom farts that need to make their way out and I want to share the extreme rancidness of them with you. I seriously thought I might accidentally fill my pink panties while I was farting. LOTS of dirty talk about how I want to cover your dick with my shit and telling you to stick your cock in my ass crack so I can fart on itand also sharing with you what the overwhelming stink smelt like! I knew I was really pushing my luck and had to run to the bathroom towards the end of the video and I brought you with me to let you watch me push out a big one while on the toilet. It felt soooo good. I knew from the terrible odor of my farts I was going to have to go really soon and was not going to be able to hold it! Who wants to cum on my dirty asshole?
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After playing roughly with her tits, this nasty man makes her suck his cock. He grabs her ass then orders her to squat and shit on the ground. He scoops up the shit and makes her eat it. He shoves his cock into her shit-filled mouth and then cums in her tongue.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youre different from all the other guys who come to see me, aren you? You don even want me to touch you you don even wanna FUCK me is it true, that youre one of those pervs who just wants to eat a girls poop? Oh my god, you ARE! Thats so fucked up kinda hot tho, cuz its just so depraved so you just like to look and eat, huh? You enjoy me teasing you with this phat white girl ass? Watching me take off these panties and showing off how pink my cute pussy is inside? Now watch my hole, you little shit pig, as I push out your meal then follow my instructions on how to eat my hot girl shit

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you i love destroying anything satin and silky so you get the best room in the house,
    I put on my blue satin night dress and drape my pink silky babydoll over the toilet, i then pee all over it and let out a huge shit all over it
    Now watch me cover my satin dress in my shit i smear it all over front and back before getting my pink silky nightdress and stuffing it inside my pussy and pulling it out.
    Love being a kinky girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pushing out 3 thick turd loafs just for you! They feel SO good coming out of me, nice and thick, and stretch my little hole SO wide as they crawl their way outta my butt. Knobbly, thick, hard, and juicy And youre gonna take care of each of them, aren you? Ill just poop where and however I please, and youll be there to clean up after me <3 Go make yourself useful, poop lover!

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 693 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information