Pro User

Oct 2016

Certain fat-free foods give me bad ass grease! Watch me make a mess in my pants and on my floor!
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 4 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wear my fave nylon brief on with a tight and sexy crop top. I do panty modelling and posing front and back lot of times. Moving around to show off you my round and firm booty in nylon. The nylon is see through which make my ass more sexy and seductive. I love it and you? I give lots of close ups to camera and then you could feel yourself as like stick your nose and face between my cheeks. I remove pants to bend over and gaping pussy and tight asshole. I spread by hand my holes. Pink holes for you. I also make queefings and fart after bend over. I tell you as usual I need to poo baby so I stand close to you and after a little asshole pucker I push directly the creamy shit into nylon. As the nylon see through you able to see my asshole opening wide. Such a nice experience. But your dirty surprise didnt finish yet. I do some enema then and make more dirty and filthy this nylon cutie. I fill up my ass with water enema few times then with cracking noises sprinkle out straight to pants. What a loud noise 🙂 Definitely make you rock hard. I also pick up the fallen shit and smear within my panty to soak it well not only in dirty ass juices. I smear sensually in and out my creamy poo, squeeze nylon and make myself filthy. You love my dirty ass dont you. I do one more time enema and then release it again and modelling a bit before end. I remove the pants and hold in hands. Looks yummy isnt it? 🙂 Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The best toilet service for girls (4 parts)
    Part 1: Before using my mouth, the girls allowed me to lick their anus, but watched me lick only the anus and not touch the pussy!
    Part 2: I took the first load from Amina she really loaded me very well. She had several thick, well-seasoned pieces of hard shit. The taste was amazing!
    Part 3: The second was Yana she also loaded me hard. Yesterday she came from her parents and ate a lot of delicious food there!
    Part 4: The third was Christina this time the taste of her shit was a bit different bitter and with an incomprehensible taste. Later I asked what she ate yesterday, she answered: buckwheat, pasta with sausage, a curry, a little beet, a kiwi and a hamburger.
    After the rape, every girl awarded my mouth spitting, as a gratitude for what she used me as her toilet!

It was a magical encounter with the ass girls! I was a real toilet. Girls enjoyed getting rid of cargo. When a girl dumps a huge piece of shit into your mouth, you have two senses at once: pleasure and fear (you have to swallow it the girl should get the best service) to serve several girls at once its always very cool!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A jaw-dropping poop on the apartment balcony!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Yana crapped in my mouth with a sweet diarrhea. Today I felt the taste of Yanas shit. It was really sweet! I waited so long for this moment that I quickly and happily ate everything that her ass unloaded into my mouth.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Je te prepare un gateau a la merde trés gourmand ;O) En français.
    I make a delicious shit cake for you! ;O) In FRENCH!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 38 s
    Size: 87.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

INSANE farts with blood and shit.
    Simple.Low price.And REALLY hot!)
    SNif snif !))) Stay tuned and check my store for AWESOME updates!) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start to tell you how soft and dirty my fuzzy socks. Would you like to sniff it as like I do? I know my dirty socks is your weakness, and you know what else? My wet pee panty and dirty asshole. I knew it. I start to soak in yummy pee this cute meshy panty, Warm pee under me. I pull down a bit my panty and pucker asshole a bit backward. Then take it off and start to sniffing my pee panty, lick it and taste it. I tell you my naughty boy if you sniff my pants you get harder and harder. Do you want to get harder? ? I take my dildo and suck on it and excite and rub it to my asshole for you. Sort of wet noises which turn to dirty dildo because have to shit so bad. When I pucker asshole poop just look out of my butt hole. Also slide the dildo into my ass which is make me poo earlier. Everything what I make dirty I do because of you. I tell you have to poo so I cannot wait for long and release my monster shit. Oh WOW. Can you see how giant shit is? I zoom on it, such a long and giant snake for you. After shitting I dildo my ass and stretching it. Gape it. I ask you which way do you prefer, cum into my dirty ass or on my dirty asshole? Your choice. I fuck my asshole for you over and over and encourage you to cum when I tell you. When I say ‘Now you should cum wherever you want on or in to asshole. You can listen the wet noises from my asshole during gaping it by dildo. I know you cannot get enough of my asshole, dont you? Then I gaping a bit more and show off the poo covered dildo. And one more time close up the huge pile of shit ? Looks amazing!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 36 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erica encourages shit eating as she sits on her queening chair. Talking dirty and taking a nice shit. Once she is done she lays down next to the pile of shit and talks to you and encouraging you to eat it all up as if you were laying on the other side of the pile of shit.
    As Im talking you into eating my pile of shit, it turns me on and I play with myself while you are enjoying my shit.
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 17 min 39 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Superior Black ass will hypnotize your southern pride right out of your dumb racist ass.
    This boy came to Me, white hood in hand, begging for Me to place My powerful Black ass over his hooded white face and forever keep him in his place.
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information