Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of you loved Holding and Edging 1 and 2 and had asked for another one. Well, here you are, Holding and Edging 3 is finally here.
    In this video, I struggle to hold in two days worth of feces. I'm naked, I'm rocking, I'm moaning and grunting in agony until I finally release!
    Come on in and watch me hold my shit until I can't take it anymore.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Resolution: 244 x 480
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 95.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1920×1080 HD
    Shot pretty close up- right at the good stuff- I had been holding it in for 1 hour (which is intense for me) especially since I have crazy IBS and when I have to go I HAVE to go. Well.. I literally have been holding it in to give a nice big shit. I focus the camera on my ass, spread it and try and hold it in but I literally cant it just comes out and right onto the floor. This is the first time I have ever shit on something that wasnt a paper towel or tub!! I finally got the courage to take a shit right on my bathroom floor. I didnt expect to poop for almost 2 minutes straight.. Its insane the amount of shit that comes out of my tiny 112 lb body. Of course I give great shots of the big pile of shit on the floor as well.
    I love being so naughty messy.
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 3 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After the shooting lisa smokes a cigarette on the balcony but she realize she has to shit and piss again.
    She do in a glas put it on table spits inside use it as an ashtry. the glas stands on the table all the time lisa speaks with her team about her shit.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So youre hungry, slave? For more hot chocolate out of my fat ass? Thats right you are, but today, youre in for a special treat Im going to be making you my special shit-filled twinkies! I shit a HUGE load for you and flaunt it before I show you how I make your delicious scat dessert now eat it all up, toilet slave!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I havent pooped all day today and all day yesterday. Ive decided to see how long I can hold it! It feels so good letting all of that pressure build up inside of me. I love making myself suffer so that when its finally time to let it all out that sweet release makes me feel so good!
    Each day I hold my shit, I give you a little update of how Im feeling. One of the days I even have horrible gas! After six or seven days, its finally time to shit! I cannot believe how many days I went without pooping! I feel so much horrible pressure inside of me! Im losing control of my bowels! I have to get all this shit out of me! I have to poop now!!!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping in an upright position and forming a massive pile on the floor!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 139 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina scat and pissing on sale. At the request of users, Alina decided to sell her urine and shit
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 17 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Compilation, 8 minutes 29 second, EFRO lover, watching her poop, pooping, peeing, jerking onto a pooping girl, semi clothed and naked, sexy poop, beautiful ass, watch that ass poop, 8 poops 3 peeing on feet, one jerking onto ass while she poops, tampon slowing coming out in one clip.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im ready to feel relief of a deep enema cleaning out my bowels this time I give myself a nice, warm enema in the comfort of my bedroom on top of pee pads. A beautiful glass bowl is used to collect my water and deep poops. In between long streams of shit water gushing from my asshole, I take a piss that feels sooo good. Then I turn around to smear my shit all over my tits; I smear my shit on my ass cheeks and around my asshole for you to fuck After a bit of gaping and anal dildo play I let you gaze at my body.
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My boyfriend came home from a long day at work.I was at home on the computer doing some stuff.
    I promised him the day before that we will do anal cause of the hard day at work and i want him to relax when he comes home.
    We made us comfortable, talked a bit and eventually we started making out.
    Things went great, we both got really horny and we wanted to make anal.
    The thing i did not told him before was that i needed to poop a bit during the make out.
    Well, he fucked me in my ass and for sure he felt that there was something in my butt.
    So he stopped in me and asked me if i want to poop it out and fap his hard dick with my poop.
    But before we got to the really good part i stood up and got the Camera, cause i just love it with the Camera.
    And here is the video of us having,as always, fun with my fillings.
    Have fun watching!
    Lots of love,
    LucyScat
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information