Pro User

Oct 2016

Its Sunday afternoon. I just got home for a sexy lingerie trip from My slave. While trying My new purchases on, I feel the urge to go but My slave had already left. So, I thought Ill treat you to the perfect view of delivery and save the meal for him. Panties Available For Sale
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pass The Total Power Exchange I have no problem getting up close and personal with my own waste..in fact, I even enjoy it. But when it comes to someone elses excrement, I want nothing to do with it Even if it is coming from the man I would give my life for. Well it has been 8 months since I have taken a shit like a normal human being would in most situations. Being a sex worker that specializes in extreme anal feats and because bathroom play is prohibited in most places that I display my work, I make sure to thoroughly clean out before every shift on cam with my fool proof enema routine. It has become second nature to clean out during my morning shower and one more time right before I am ready for my night of anal debauchery. I had forgotten what it felt like to take a shit and personally wanted to experience that feeling again but also make sure my health was in check. I stopped doing enemas all together and awaited the urge to arrive with anticipation. I ate more than I typically do and added many poop inducing ingredients like cabbage, brussels sprouts, beans, lentils, prunes, fiberous vegetables and the occasional fast food grease bomb. 14 days passed with nothing more than an occasional feeling of a movement coming in the distance and a few days of being more gassy than usual. Master had given me a deadline that ended today, I had failed to shit and the tension and stress was rising in me with no sign of a turd anywhere. He had woken with the same dream twice in one week wherein he took a shit directly into my asshole and took that as a sign from the universe that that was what needed to happen. I halfway thought he was kidding or just trying to scare the shit out of me and motivate my bowels. But no, he was dead serious. I told Him that he would need to demand this from me as it is something that I would not otherwise or in any other situation. He held his shit for as long as he could while he set up the cameras and prepared the setting for me to serve Him in. He has me insert my large tunnel plug (The Pig Hole Deep 2 by Oxballs) into my ass. With much banter and agonizing pleas for Him not to go through with it, I finally realize my fate and submit to his cute freckled ass lowering down onto my gaping ass and in a matter of seconds, I was filled with His shit. Please do enjoy watching this rare capture of love and defilement in an exchange of Power and yupshit.
    Stay tuned for when slave abigail ‘Slave Poops her Masters Turd out of her butt into her panties while handcuffed and chained to the wall. Message me here, would you like to see the second part of this Power exchange?
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I strip out of my sexy lingerie then sit on the ground and put my feet in the air. I push out a nice size log, then get up to give my ass a few good smacks! I squat over my fresh shit then pick up my log, and put it in my mouth. I rub my pussy til I cum super hard!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You know why Im different from all the other girls? Because unlike all your exes and the women youve known and pined for, I know what you want. And I LIKE what I know. I know you. You dont want this pussy, or these cute tits, or this face, or even this ass you want whats INSIDE it. Face it, when you see a woman you like, you dont want her, you want her SHIT. And THATS what I like about you. Youre a nasty, disgusting pervert who craves a womans leavings, and thats so depraved and messed up, that turns me on. You want my hot shit so bad, then take it right from the source.
    I groundhog and tease you until I cant stand it anymore, and push a thick load of shit onto a plate for you. Heres your meal! I tell you exactly how to EAT my shit, and youre going to savor every rich, stinky morsel.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I came home from work today so horny. I have been thinking about your dick in my shitty asshole all day. I know daddy will be home soon so I have to have his dinner done before he gets home. The kids are home, so I have to sneak to put your meal together. I get on the dinning room table I try to cover my ass to hold my loud farts in. I have a nice hard hot stinky log for you straight out mamas ass. I finger my ass hole thinking about your dick fucking my shitty ass.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 90.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After the shooting Lisa wanted to go home but we asked her more as a joke if she can shit once again.Lets try was the answer, so slave in the tube and fire free, she shits a good portion of diarrhoea on his hairy brest. she takes a spoon and start to feed the old loser with her half liquid shit.
    Really Disgusting.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Listen to me tell you about how I saved up my poo for four whole days! My tummy is rumbling and I am desperate to get all of this shit out of me! Four days is a long time to go without pooping! I am definitely ready to shit all this shit out! Do you want to watch? 🙂
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I could no longer keep the shit inside me. and as I was riding him, with my back turned on him, i started shitting. My shit is pushing his dick out of my asshole. When I finished with shitting, I continued fucking his dick with my shitty asshole
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Also Roxys friend Lisa comes in the bath room and shits in slaves mouth
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this clip I fart a couple times on your dick and the third fart a little bit of poop comes out and lands right on your dick head. I glide your now shitty dick in between my ass cheeks. The fourth fart even more poop comes out! I try putting your cock in my shitty asshole buts its so fucking tight. I jack off your dick and rub the shit in all over. Now we have enough lube to try fucking my ass again!
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information