Pro User

Oct 2016

I think its a pretty sexy scat and messy anal video. Just wear only a pair if panty at starting. Well I tell you I have a big surprise for you. I know how good after a long and tiring day get a nice surprise. So you just coming home baby and I tell you, im so horny and wanna give you a little gift. I know you love dirty anal playing so this time youre dream come true. I tease you with taking off my pants showing ass,asshole, you know well cannot resist me. Dont try it at all, just go me with me. I start sucking that hard dick of yours, good isnt it? Then penetrate into my wet pussy, feel so good do you agree? After tasting my pussy I tease you from behind just playing with your hard cock between ass cheeks. Youre impressed dont you? So then I pooping on your dick baby and you could feel my warm turd whats feeling so nice. Are you ready to penetrate your cock into my dirty asshole? Of course you do, I just fuck myself with my dildo and gaping many times. Tell me baby did I surprise you with this naughty and messy anal playing? Now you can relax with me was such a long day. I fuck myself ass till I have anal orgasm and your dick just getting harder and harder. After I cum take out my dildo and I start to sucking them. I imagine this is your cock in my mouth. At the end I want to to cum in my mouth so sucking your dirty poo covered cock. Encourage you to cum for me, spit it on feet times just make it slippery and at the end of our filthy playtime you come directly into my mouth.
    Hope was a nice surprise baby ? Enjoy.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 21 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I and Caroline have a way we can use our friend Alice as a slave , we undressed before the goal, our feet were wearing only shoes and we began to shit and piss as well as to release the enema on her friend Alice but all in good time . We put Caroline on the floor Alice and Caroline got cancer and spread your legs and Alice began to lick her pussy Carolina , at the time when Alice caresses Carolina , Carolina Alice pissing directly in my mouth , Oh Yes a mouth full of urine from our friend Alice , then Alice does not stop and continues to fondle her , Yes, its just class , I also want to use the toilet , and Carolyn takes Alice by the hair and dragged her to me , my Alice, too, begins to caress , and I also piss on your face and in your mouth my friend the body of Alice trickle of urine escape Oh this is so cool . I stand cancer and Alice begins to caress my ass with his tongue , Oh how I love when I caress play with my butt at the moment when Alice tongue caressing my anus Im the shit , Oh yeah but Alice does not stop her tongue smearing my shit ass , Oh yeah on the chest of Alice my shit to her down and now Carolina Carolina also enters my dirty ass with her tongue , after fondling my dirty anus , Caroline and Alice kiss , but thats not all . Carolina gets bent over knees and I fill her ass with water , I give her a water enema , after I had filled the water butt Carolina Carolina gets up and shoots Alice enema right in the mouth and on the face , Yes this little slut wants more , I enter in the ass Carolina the neck of the glass bottles hold a bit I pull the neck out of your ass, Carolina and Alice licks her neck sucking on it licking the traces of shit , then Alice and in turn is inserted in the ass Carolina their fingers and pulled and licked them , what are they delicious its just superb . Then we get up with Caroline and trying to get us pulled out, ‘ we thrust the fingers in the mouth and makes us sick . Our little slut Alice all in the shit urine and enema and vomit in our . Here we had a great time and all were very pleased .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

today Im going to make a shit in a mug, a pretty full mug of shit and whipped cream on the top. Hmmm, really good all I have to eat. Then drink my piss. Then Ill shit on my cunt and masturbate, it will be a great orgasm
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 18 min 31 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This clip shows both the piss and shit segments from two different angles. Both angles are shown consecutively. After the two camera angles are shown consecutively, you have a stacked view where the angles are shown in a picture in picture window. (25:11 long)
    When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn't swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn't stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn't use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it's a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
    -Lola
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 25 min 11 s
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a MUST HAVE, TONS of huge wet farts straight into his nose and mouthArriving home late from the gym and being promised a movie night and dinner.. I find my boyfriend sleeping on the couch, doing absolutely nothing.. Ive been eating nothing but freezer meals for the last week.. I was finally looking forward to an actual cooked meal.. I think he should pay for this.. How about he experiences what Ive been experiencing for the last week from all the disgusting broccoli and cheese mac meals Ive had to eat up close and personal?! They have DESTROYED my stomach.. Everytime I have to fart I have to change panties.. Hes going to regret bailing on me like this.. I lead him half asleep into his room and strap him to my personally made bench just to trap him in my ass. Completely immobilized and unable to move his head I start the xbox and sit my filthy panties Ive been wearing all day right down on his nose.. he must have forgotten what Ive been going through lately judging by the look of surprise and disgust from the very first wet hot fart that leaked into his nose.. Omg.. and theyre hot.. I can only imagine how it must be.. Every fart just seems to get wetter and wetter.. I can literally hear how wet they are when he tries to breathe through my panties.. hows that smell?!?” I ask as he tries to answer but can do nothing but moan as my panty covered pussy is covering his mouth.. He wont get to complain.. Im only leaning up just enough to uncover his nose so he cant cheat through his mouth.. I dont think so honey.. Just keep sucking for air against my shtty panties.. I almost feel bad because these farts were WET wet.. all the sucking against my panties is pulling the liquid” from the farts straight through my panties and down his nose.. surely dumping into the back of his throat.. Couldnt get any better, now he can smell AND taste them when they drain into the back of his throat oh wait.. yes it could!! How about I remove these filthy little panties of mine so that little protective barrier between your nose and my ass isnt there to save you any more?! Haha yes, time for them to go.. Hope you enjoy YOUR dinner as it drains to the back of your throat.. Better hope theres not any more in there” but his hope will soon be shattered when a little extra slips out and gets forced right into his nose when I dont notice and cram it right back into my ass.. I didnt even realize how wet they really were until I watched his humiliation afterward.. at one point after telling him to open his mouth I could clearly see it dripping in.. Idk how he handled it.. Better learn your lesson soon baby.. I doubt this stomach flu is going to go away anytime soon. But Im sure the smell Ill be leaving in your nose for the next week will quickly remind you
    Easily one of my favorite clips to date and I will rate this a MUST have for any fan of sharts. Absolute perfection.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 19 min 51 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been suspecting that I had an overzealous admirer who has been breaking into My apartment and riffling to My personal items, even sucking on My dirty panties. Especially the ass crotch area, which I find wet. Realizing it must be someone in My building, I laid a trap which I knew no pervert would be able to resist.
    Once caught, I find out it is My next door neighbor. I proceed to teach him a lesson in ass loving!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 16 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

[Boyfriend POV] I agreed to get frisky with you tonight, and try out some kinky funI didnt realize how dirty your mind was though. Youve cuffed my wrists to the shower rod and Ive been in this position for quite some time now and I realize I need to go #2badly. I start pulling on my cuffs and begging you to let me out of the restraints. If you dont let me out Ill have an accident for sure. I keeping begging but youre not listening to me. Im getting really desperate now, and I complain that I have to go NOW! I am absolutely humiliated as I poop my pantiesits an audible accident and you can hear the whole thing clearly. Once Ive loaded my panties, you humiliate me further by pulling them to the side to have a peek at my accident and giving my wedgies in my poopy panties. Ugh..it feels so squishy and Im so embarrassed but my hands are still restrained so it looks like Im stuck here til youre done toying with me
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lola has an important date coming up and she's been drinking a ton of sassy water so that she can fit into her tight bandage dress. She didn't really consider the long shift she was about to start at work. Within a few minutes of the shift starting, Lola can feel an intense pressure starting to build in her bladder. Andy is a special cow. He's not allowed to be left unattended, not even for a minute. Realizing that she's not going to make it through the whole shift without peeing, Lola starts to call all her work friends to see if she can get coverage. One by one her teaser colleagues refuse to come in and cover for her. Lola starts to realize that she is in a desperate situation. She knows that cow andy isn't a toilet, but she might have to use him as a toilet. It's the only solution she can think of that doesn't involve leaving andy alone or making a big mess. Lola tries to go about her workday, tidying up the laboratory and keeping cum cow andy sexually aroused. But she really can't focus on anything but the stressful urge to relieve herself. She lashes out at poor andy in her discomfort. Lola tries to rationalize with andy that being a human toilet isn't so bad. Andy has never been used as a girl's toilet before, but Lola reveals that in fact all cum cows eventually become toilets. So really, andy's becoming a toilet is inevitable. Finally, she just can't hold it any longer. Lola brings over some cinder blocks so that she can straddle andy's face comfortably and prepares his mouth for use. She refuses to override the milking machine, stopping the edging would be inefficient. So, andy is going to have to try to remain sexually aroused while drinking pee, if he wants to avoid an automated punishment shock. Lola insets a funnel into andy and starts to go. She moans with pleasure as her full bladder empties into him. Realizing that cow andy can maintain it erection while drinking pee is a revelation! Now, andy can be expected to multitask and function both for pre-cum collection and as a toilet for the girls! No more frivolous workplace bathroom breaks! (11:59 long)

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD I've been breaking in this new gimp. He's really dumb. Nobody wants him, and honestly, I can see why. He isn't good for much. I try using him as a chair at the vanity while I apply my makeup. It's Princess Cali's birthday, so all us girls are planning on going out. I know it hurts the gimp that he wasn't invited along, so I make sure to talk about the party. I hope he feels left out. I'm wearing a cute romper for the party. I take the romper off, so that I can pee. The gimp makes only an ok toilet. He starts backing up a little, so I have to yell at him. I threaten to put him out. He starts to try a little harder, so I guess he at least wants to be good at something. My bladder's pretty full, so I know it isn't easy to keep up. But that still isn't an excuse. I love watching him struggle to swallow the pee. I get a little giggly. I love causing problems for the gimp, then watching him struggle to cope with the problems I have created. I want the gimp on toilet duty all night. It will be his job to lie underneath the potty chair, and be at the ready. I want him in position, pipes in place. Just to make him miserable, I decide to host the after party. The after party will be women only, and he's going to be on toilet duty all night for any girl that shows up. He thought one bladder was bad, wait till he tries consuming twenty. (10:34 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Pee Consumption, Gimp

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So Im desperate to shit and Ive just hired this plumber guy to fix my toilet, but hes too busy messing around on his phone to actually fix anything! And Im just clutching my stomach and trying my best not to fart but failing, and I scold him and call this guy out for not getting right to work, and tell him how badly I need to gobut he keeps stalling and finally I cant take it anymore, I call this guy right on his shit and then I fart REAL loudand spot, oh my god, this plumber dude is actually HARD! Hes fucking getting off to me squirming and farting, and needing to take a shit! He actually WANTS to see me shit! What a fucking perv! I cant believe this crapand, I cant believe that, Im Im actually kind of turned on by it? Of course I cant fully accept that, I mean this is so dirty! So I play mean and hard to get, like yeah, I KINDA want to shit for this guy now that I know it turns him on, but dammit, hes still an asshole for forcing me.. I cant hold it in anymore, by this point Im just SEETHING to shit and cant stop farting. I pull down my panties and shit right in front of him, telling him to pull his cock out of his pants and jerk off to me, if hes so into it. I shit, right onto the floorand fart so fucking loud I feel like its tearing me a new asshole. Im surprised the guy didnt cum right then and there. So I make him clean my asshole with my tongue, since he made me shit, might as well clean meand tell him he can jerk off harder/faster than that, and that I want him to cum with me as I flick my clit with his tongue in my ass and I fucking cum, standing over him while he jerks off and cums on my pile of shit. I have a feeling Ill be having more plumbing” issues soon, and will have to call again 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information