Pro User

Oct 2016

Little princess likes to taunt and tease you as you watch while she has fun! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Shes all plugged up, her holes are SO sensitive and shes vocal, sparkly and ready to go, and likes to tell you how it feels, with her ass being so stuffed with her plug and her load of shit, dying to burst out of her! She fills herself up even MORE, taking her favorite royal dildo and pumping her cunt swollen cunt with it, until she just cant take it anymore her pussy drips all over her plug, drips everywhere, so messy as she pushes that plug and her stinky load of poop out of her aching hole, and pounds her little princess pussy til she cums squirting all over her pule of shit!
    She feels so sated, but shes not done, oh no Now you have to clean up after your princess, too! Go on, suck that juicy butt plug clean, and gobble your majestys shit off the floor. Suck her squirting juices up, and then lick her clean with your tongue. Its your job to make sure shes all nice and clean, and no evidence of her naughty fun are left behind ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Little princess LOVES knowing if you liked her naughty funplease leave a little review! <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Something about this shoot was just different. Maybe it's because my diarrhea just smelled so horrible that I could see the agony in the slave's mouth. I have decided to make him lie down not movably when his mouth and his mug have been filled with my liquid shit as I sat down with my legs spread over him and have pushed my smelly shit in his mouth. He had desired view of my soaking wet and swollen vagina lips right in front of him, seeing the pleasure I get from playing with myself as he has to endure the horrible taste of my shit seeing the pleasure part of my sexy body to which he'll never have access. All he can do is serve as my TOILET! This simply clarify to him what his role is in my life. It's always good to remind your TOILET of his place. He knows he will never be worthy enough to experience the sexy parts of my body. Only the parts considered gross, my ass and my shit. I start off by giving him the huge honor of smelling and licking my asshole with his face buried into my tight bottom where it belongs. Afterwards I give him the biggest honor of all by taking a big and nasty shit right into him mouth and then I masturbate in full view of him as I smile down at him with his mouth and face filled with my smelly shit. It's such an amazing feeling of power and control isn't it? When you see the agony in his mouth and it filled with your smelly nasty shit!
    Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping off the side of the tub on a tile hotel floor. Nice chunks!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 3 min 25 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 81.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wearing my cute white pants and white sneakers. I cannot tell you how bad I had to poo. Feel so bad. Desperation over and over in 5 minute and in every second I felt shit myself immediately. But as always I wanted to see me suffering. Im doing desperation dance I cannot stop moving for a minute. Holding my crotch by hands. Moving over and over. Wacth my beautiful face till desperation. I tell you by words how I feel myself because I want you to know about that feeling. My face is not lying how much I wanna poop. After 5-6min I squatting on the floor you get amazing clear view to my pussy and asshole. So I squatting and shitting a really big one. Look at my face and this swollen asshole. During poop peeing a lot. I feel myself much more better after this huge poo. And this position its so sexy, isnt it? At the end I show you my poop close up to camera. What a great smell have in the room. Come and smell it ? Enjoy
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a dinner for the loser slave, today he recives vomit from Lady Lisa and Princess Roxy!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get all four amazing, nasty puking videos! Thats the whole adventure on one super low price!
    Puking Up My Dinner!
    I am a filthy girl! I get turned on by the nastiest things in the world! Like poop and pee and especially vomit! I love how disgusting and nasty it smells and how gross it feels coming up! I want to puke for you! I want you to see me puke all over myself!
    Watch me eat my dinner and drink my milk! Lasagna and milk will make the best chunky, yucky puke! I slowly eat my dinner as I talk dirty for you. I tell you all about how soon my dinner is going to be vomited up!
    As soon as I've finished my meal I start to gag! My milk comes up first! Look at the blast of milk come spewing out of my mouth! Then I shove my fingers down my throat and really puke for you! The gagging noises are so disgusting and the smell is awful! Puke is flying out of my mouth! It gets all over my naked tits and my belly! Gross! There is puke everywhere! I'm such a nasty puke girl!
    I hope you enjoy watching me puke!
    Disgusting Dildo Vomiting!
    I just puked up my dinner all over my tits and body! I've got puke all over me but I need to puke some more! I know I have more undigested food down in my belly and I need to make it come up!
    Watch me shove my long black dildo down my throat! I start gagging immediately! I shove the dildo down even farther and soon I'm puking all over the place! The nasty gagging sounds coming out of my mouth are so gross! The smell of my disgusting vomit is making me puke even more! I keep shoving the dildo down my throat to make myself puke and puke and puke!
    Yuck! Look at this nasty mess! There is puke all over me and all over the floor! Watch me scoop some of my vomit up and let it fall all over my big tits! Yuck! My slimy, stinky vomit is all over my tits now! The whole room stinks so bad! But I'm so turned on! I love being a filthy vomit girl!
    Fuck My Puke Covered Tits!
    I just puked all over my big, juicy tits! Now they are covered in my nasty, smelly, slimy vomit! Does watching me puke turn you on? Is your dick hard? I know I am turned on! My pussy is so wet! I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck my huge, puke covered tits! Your cock will feel so good fucking my puke covered tits! We can use my puke as lube!
    Fuck my tits! Fuck my huge vomit smeared tits! Listen to me talk dirty to you as you fuck my fat jiggly tits! Doesn't your cock feel so good sliding between my big pukey boobs!?
    I want you to cum all over me! Your cum will mix with my vomit and it will feel so good! Come on! Cum on my nasty, vomit covered tits!
    Come Play In My Vomit!
    I just puked all over the place! Look at all this nasty, disgusting vomit!
    Come play with my in my puke with me! We will have so much fun getting completely filthy! We can roll around in my puke and smear it all over our bodies!
    Watch me smear my big, beautiful body in my puke! Listen to me talk dirty to you! I tell you all about what I want to do in my vomit with you! We could have so much fun being filthy, nasty, vomit lovers! I scoop up my puke and let it fall all over my huge boobs! I roll around and get my puke all over my back and in my hair! My puke is everywhere! Don't you want to come join me!? It would be so much fun! We would both smell like my nasty puke! And I could puke some more for you too! Please come play with me!
    Enjoy!
    I filmed this adventure with two different cameras so you get both amazing views!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 40 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im wearing see through black mesh nightie. Nothing else just like that. Im in the naughty mood to tease you over and over, till I show up my naked ass, asshole, touching my tits and pussy. Look at that long legs. So seductive, and what about my round bum? Would you like to take me from behind? I feel I have such a big poo inside me. First I pee a lot in squat position. Hit the floor my yummy golden pee. Show for a second how much pee I did. So then I lay on my side and lift up my leg next to my ear I push my poo so hard. OMG what a hard poo its killing my asshole. See my face, its painful. Push it and ran out a nice but not like that big turd. Hard and compact piece of poo. Holding in my hands and showing to camera. Then suck my turd over and over few minutes before the end of the video. Sucking slowly first then faster and faster and coloring my teeth and tongue. My spit also brown. Is this sucking hot looks hot? I bet it is. Enjoy the video.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When Danni arrives for a new babysitting job which was arranged by phone the day before, she is confused that the "b@by" she's supposed to look after seems to be quite a lot older than she was expecting. Aleisha is looking very cute, lying on the couch. When Aleisha gives Danni a note written by her Mom, she is shocked to read that part of the job includes putting her in diapers!
    Suspecting maybe some kind of practical joke or possibly that Aleisha herself arranged the whole thing, Danni calls the number on the note, only to be reassured by Aleisha's Mom that she does indeed need a babysitter and since she isn't yet potty trained also needs to be diapered!
    It seems like Danni's only option is to proceed as normal like she would for any girl, and decides to get Aleisha to do some drawings. Aleisha is not totally cooperative though, so Danni thinks Aleisha might enjoy having her hair put in pigtails while she draws and sucks her thumb. All seems to be going ok, but then Aleisha announces that she needs to be diapered because she wants to poop!
    Danni is dumbfounded, and tries to convince Aleisha to use the bathroom, but to no avail. Aleisha is determined to be diapered. Danni finally complies, but still tries to convince Aleisha to be a big girl and use the toilet. She even cuddles her on her lap and talks to her, trying to understand what's going on. And then when Aleisha admits she intends to play in her diaper, it suddenly hits her and it all makes sense!
    "I think you're a smart girl, and you don't need diapers. You're pretending, because I understand something - you like to play with diapers! Is that making you horny - is your little pussy horny?" Aleisha admits that it does!
    This realization is a bit too much for Danni, and while still trying to get Aleisha to use the toilet, she also threatens that if she goes ahead and messes herself, she will call her Mom and tell her everything - that she likes being taken care of, to be diapered and cleaned up, and even that it makes her horny! But Aleisha is not listening, and proceeds to defiantly fill her diaper with a messy load of poop! Danni is aghast and can't believe what's happening, and leaves the room to call Aleisha's Mom.
    Once alone, Aleisha proves that she is indeed very excited and turned on by what's she's done, and starts to play with herself and be a really dirty girl. She rubs the messy diaper against her pussy, and smears the poop on herself, at one point even wandering the room with the open and poop filled diaper hanging between her legs.
    Totally filthy and covered in poop, she continues to masturbate herself until she reaches a satisfying orgasm. Danni was obviously right - Aleisha is really just a dirty girl who pretends not to be toilet trained because it turns her on. Maybe after Danni tells her Mom, it won't be so easy to get away with it in future.
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 23 min 58 s
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taking a good morning dump from my tight asshole after I woke up from my beauty sleep ?
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 33 s 962 ms
    Size: 53.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beautiful girls are having a blast!!! Taking shit on their little bitch with a round glass attached to her head, for your pleasure you will see these girls ass holes stretches as they push their brown shit all over their little bitch head!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information