Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD This is the uncut version of BP Four Princesses Have Shoes and Feet Worshiped while Chatting Part 2.” It includes the pee scene at the end. Part 1 of this clip does not contain toilet slavery (foot worship only) and is available on our clips4sale store. In the second part of this clip, the girls continue to casually chat. At this point, everybody has bare feet. Amadahy continues to gather more foot dust with the file. She dumps a second load into the slave. It's a lot of foot dust, even more on the second go around! Sasha uses the Ped Egg next and grates some foot dust to give to the slave that hasn't gotten a feeding yet. After the slave gets Sasha's foot dust, Amadahy pees into the slave's mouth to help wash it down. (8:47 long)
    Clip Contains: Amadahy, Alexa, Natalya, Sasha Foxx, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Dust Eating, Toilet Slavery, slave drinks pee
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Every week we seem to have a different lady out for Dumpination”, and Lil Stink is taking her turn!! Like I said before, my favorite child changes almost daily! When you get clips like these last two from Lil Stink its easy to see why!! I could see things both go in and fall out that ass of hers all day long!! Every time I see that new tattoo on her ass I wish I was more artistically inclined!! How much fun did you think this Tattoo artist had creating that!!? I mean seriously now that she has come out her shell, I am falling in love with this girl!! Easily one of the sexiest women i have ever seen behind the bathroom door!! Three Great clips of ass and splash!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink is back with a nice new set!! Enjoy as she rushes to take a leak and poop in over a half dozen clips of Peeing and even a few Ploppage clips!!! She was at work for all but two of the clips. Enjoy as she slides in and out of those sexy thongs and plops that juicy ass down on the toilet to get sweet relief!! I swear every time I see a lil Stink clip, I have never been more jealous of a toilet or a pair of thongs!! Goodness gracious!! Each clip is action packed, especially the finale!! She took one of the biggest shits I have seen her take on film!! Some nice poots sprinkled in throughout the clip.
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as an adult baby in baby grow and diaper, I first pee my diaper and tell you how good it feels and how warm it feels against my pussy.
    Then peel it off and fuck my pussy with my dildo till I drip creamy cum and I wipe it all over my wet diaper.
    I then fuck myself again till I cum again and then lick all my cum off the diaper and suck on my pee nappy.
    I then put my nappy on again and do the poppers up on my babygrow and rub my pussy through my diaper as I pee again]
    I love being an adult baby
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watching her shaved pussy take a long pee, pissing on her butt and pussy, jerking off on her clit, piss fun, peeing on each other, water sports, golden showers, pee fun.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 4 min 29 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina does gymnastics and pooping in white shorts
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is a sensual, masturbating, front-facing EFRO style clip. I am wearing my very tight, low-cut slutty nurse outfit and im desperate to poop. Ive been needing it all day and ive finally got the chance to do it! But first, im going to take my tits out and play with them while you jerk your cock. I tell you to stroke your cock while I oil up my boobs and rub them. But before long, I know I cant hold this poop in any longer. I slowly, sensually push it out until theres a big pile of warm shit in front of me. It is a soft, long, thin strand of shit, at least a foot long, curling up into a spiral underneath me. I tell you how amazing it feels to finally have this out of me. In fact, the relief feels so good I want to cum. I begin playing with myself, telling you to stroke your cock while I stroke my pussy, I want us to cum together. After a minute or two of playing with my soaking wet pussy, I tell you to cum with me because im about to orgasm, still sitting in a pile of my own shit. It feels so good!
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress greets the tub with her warm champange . She then spread her cheeks and let the diarrhea flow. Mistress picks it up and moisturizes her beautiful Black ass with the nice watery shit that came out .she tease with a twerk while letting the moisturizer soak in.finally its time to wash and rinse
    Models: MistressMysthick

Duration: 6 min 26 s
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I hope youre hungry! Im making you my new taste tester for my first batch of shit baked brownies! I tease you, give you instructions and walk you through the preparation process, shitting a turd into a bowl and mixing it with all the other tasty ingredients I need to whip up a delicious, chocolatey batch. Some even gets on my hand, and I eat it upthe most of my own shit Ive ever eaten!! I flush, it tastes so good <3 Now come on, lick the spoon don't you want some too? 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 821 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The title is self explanatory make sure you purchase this masterpiece.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 12 min 44 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information