Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Starting Her Day With A Pussy Pleasure

Sexyhub.com- Starting Her Day With A Pussy Pleasure

Description:
    Waking my pretty darling from a late morning nap after a wild time the night before was never easy. She loves to sleep late, but sometimes I just can_t keep waiting. The good news is I know something she likes even more than sleeping. A gentle tug at the duvet, some playful laughs and a soft caress of my hands - that_s all I need to awaken the feelings inside her. She_s my favorite person in the whole world and I just feel like every moment we sleep is one less moment we can share together during our short time in the universe. I guess that_s the real difference between lesbian girlfriends and other relationships. We really treasure every second we have together.
    Model:
    Gina Devine,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : starting-her-day-with-a-pussy-pleasure_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 757.99 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:30:21

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:starting-her-day-with-a-pussy-pleasure_1080p.mp4 - 758.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Hairy Pussy Gets all the Dick

Sexyhub.com- Hairy Pussy Gets all the Dick

Description:
    Steve already had round one with Caroline_s delectable hairy pussy and now he wanted more. This time however Caroline wanted to tease him a little longer before allowing him to slide inside of her. She takes his hard member into her mouth and enjoys sucking hard teasing him with her mouth over and over again bringing him to the brink of orgasm before turning around and letting him slide inside her whilst on the edge of the bed. It doesn_t stop there they then move onto the bed where things really get heated up with plenty more sex and orgasms
    Model:
    Corazon Del Angel,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : hairy-pussy-gets-all-the-dick_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 700.07 MB
    Duration : 00:21:10

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:hairy-pussy-gets-all-the-dick_1080p.mp4 - 700.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Old Friends Miss Tasting Each Other s Wet Pussy

Sexyhub.com- Old Friends Miss Tasting Each Other_s Wet Pussy

Description:
    We hadn_t seen each other in years, but bumping into Holly on the street was really great. She was always such an awesome person and we started chatting like old friends as if we had been together all along said Eufrat. I should be honest added Holly, I saw Eufrat before she saw me and I was already wet by the time she noticed I was standing there. I knew what I wanted right away, but with someone I know as well as her, I had to play hard to get at least a little to hook her in for some fun, right? You are so naught Holly, you know that, what a naughty girl to do that
    Model:
    Eufrat Mai,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : old-friends-miss-tasting-each-other-s-wet-pussy_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1067.3 MB
    Duration : 00:25:52

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileld-friends-miss-tasting-each-other-s-wet-pussy_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- His Cock Needs Pussy And This Blonde Gives In

Sexyhub.com- His Cock Needs Pussy And This Blonde Gives In

Description:
    We love to combine experience here at DaneJones and experience doesn_t come in a better form than Zuzana and George combined.
    George loves to see Zuzana_s heavenly body and removes her clothes quickly revealing the temple he_s ready to worship.
    Caressing her curves whilst working his way down to her sweet pussy ready to lap up the juices he_s created she tastes so divine George continues until she orgasms. Zuzana then works at relieving George_s tension by sucking on his aroused cock.
    Model:
    Zuzana Z,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : his-cock-needs-pussy-and-this-blonde-gives-in_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 739.87 MB
    Duration : 00:24:29

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:his-cock-needs-pussy-and-this-blonde-gives-in_1080p.mp4 - 739.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- A Slow Passionate Lesbian Massage

Sexyhub.com- A Slow Passionate Lesbian Massage

Description:
    Jess climbs onto the massage table and Lola quickly notices her fine physique. She takes her time slowly massaging Jess_s curves covering her in oil making her smooth skin glisten. Lola can no longer help herself and starts to finger Jess_s oiled up pussy until she orgasms all over her fingers.
    Jess now incredibly horny covers Lola in massage oil and gives her a very sensual treatment of her own.
    Model:
    Jess West,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : a-slow-passionate-lesbian-massage_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 783.66 MB
    Duration : 00:32:38

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:a-slow-passionate-lesbian-massage_1080p.mp4 - 783.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Handsome Guy s Tongue Swirls a Wet Pussy

Sexyhub.com- Handsome Guy_s Tongue Swirls a Wet Pussy

Description:
    Martin is becoming ever so popular with our DaneJones women and today the seemingly innocent Lily wanted to test his orgasm producing skills. Happy to share moments with such a beautiful woman Martin was more than happy to show her what he could do, kissing and caressing her young body paying special attention to her already erect nipples before working his way down to her sweet spot to really get her attention. Already wet for him he adds to her excitement by swirling his tongue around her clit until she_s ready to feel his thick length deep inside her.
    Model:
    Gabriella Danielsova,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : handsome-guy-s-tongue-swirls-a-wet-pussy_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 703.75 MB
    Duration : 00:23:45

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:handsome-guy-s-tongue-swirls-a-wet-pussy_1080p.mp4 - 703.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Tattooed Stud Ravishes A Horny MILF

Sexyhub.com- Tattooed Stud Ravishes A Horny MILF

Description:
    John takes his time slowly removing Jennifer_s panties, he wants to tease her a little before ravishing her. Once removed he quickly dives in, sweet juices already trickling from her tight hole John enjoys the taste and ever flowing excitement he is causing from his woman.
    He_s made her orgasm once already but he wants more, he_s never wanted to ravish a woman as badly as this before. Jennifer is so wet it_s easy for him to slip inside her tight hole, he fucks her in as many positions as he can before his own hot load blows.
    Model:
    Jenifer Max,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : tattooed-stud-ravishes-a-horny-milf_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 693.35 MB
    Duration : 00:19:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tattooed-stud-ravishes-a-horny-milf_1080p.mp4 - 693.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Sensually Kissing Her Pussy After A Long Day

Sexyhub.com- Sensually Kissing Her Pussy After A Long Day

Description:
    The scene opens with the women showcasing their expert kissing skills, sensual, slow, and with feeling. Their bodies slowly rock back and forth in unison with the momentum of the deep kisses they share as Zuzana rubs over Eufrat_s panties, pushing hard on them and letting her fingers slip inside Eufrat_s labia. They lay down, Zuzana on top as they rub and grind on each other, Eufrat squeezing Zuzana_s deliciously plump bottom through her lacy panties before they switch and Eufrat sits up on Zuzana_s thigh so she can rub her pussy on it. When the time comes, Zuzana savours the moment as she locks her mouth down on Eufrat_s clam, about to work some magic with her tongue after which she invites Eufrat to taste her own juices. Eufrat enjoys licking and kissing Zuzana_s neck, signs of the true love and affection between the two and then it is finally time to pull aside Zuzana_s panties and reveal her wonderful bush which Eufrat buries her tongue in before pushing her fingers deep inside, making Zuzana squirm at the orgasmic sensations. There is even some bonus tribbing at the end of this great scene, the girls pulling themselves as close together as they can possibly get.
    Model:
    Eufrat Mai,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : sensually-kissing-her-pussy-after-a-long-day_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 797.12 MB
    Duration : 00:23:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:sensually-kissing-her-pussy-after-a-long-day_1080p.mp4 - 797.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Blonde And Brunette Share A Sensual Lesbian Experience

Sexyhub.com- Blonde And Brunette Share A Sensual Lesbian Experience

Description:
    From the way Tracy almost refuses to let Brandy_s lip go on their first kiss we know this is going to be great scene. Watching it we feel close, we can really feel the intimacy of the two women, the kisses are long and sustained, the girls don_t want their lips to part because they simply love the feeling of them lingering on one another. They share an impulsive and natural smile and a gentle laugh at the feeling of this moment and their excitement of what is to come. Tracy kisses seductively down Brandy_s neck and we see her incredible arse resting on Brandy_s thigh as she lays on top of her. She continues her work on Brandy_s erogenous zones by licking on her belly button before placing a hand inside her black panties and rubbing over her peach of a pussy, making Brandy tremble a little inside. The sustained passion and desire for each other is clear as we can hear the girls breathing through their noses as they keep their lips locked throughout their kisses. Tracy loves every second of Brandy sucking on her small ripe breasts, her nipples now standing up tall to attention. Tracy slowly takes Brandy_s panties to one side to reveal her sweet lips, with a neatly trimmed natural bush above, Brandy really starts to moan as Tracy rolls her tongue round and round and sucks on her clitoris, but she knows this won_t be enough to make Brandy climax and she wants to really get at her pussy, fingers too, so she stops to remove her panties and get stuck in.
    Model:
    Brandy Smile,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : blonde-and-brunette-share-a-sensual-lesbian-experience_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 756.68 MB
    Duration : 00:22:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:blonde-and-brunette-share-a-sensual-lesbian-experience_1080p.mp4 - 756.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexyhub.com- Downward Facing Pussy Easter Is The Best Yoga Pose

Sexyhub.com- Downward Facing Pussy Easter Is The Best Yoga Pose

Description:
    This was when we tried out that Yoga place wasn_t it? Yeah, I got that green mat from the place and was just trying to practice at home. You were always so serious about your fitness, look at you squatting down like that, how did you think I_d be able to keep my hands off you in those tight shorts That_s why I tell myself all the time Eufrat, you need to exercise alone, because if you wait until Gina comes home you_ll never get all the way through your exercises. Well, you won_t finish your yoga, but I_m pretty sure you got a better workout my way anyway, right?
    Model:
    Gina Devine,
    Studio:
    Sexyhub.com
    Info:
    File Name : downward-facing-pussy-easter-is-the-best-yoga-pose_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1013.44 MB
    Duration : 00:30:42

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:downward-facing-pussy-easter-is-the-best-yoga-pose_1080p.mp4 - 1013.4 MB

Thread Information