thread: Kink.com videos

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Lesbian Abyss: Skin Diamond submits to Her Devious Lesbian Desires

Kink.com- Lesbian Abyss: Skin Diamond submits to Her Devious Lesbian Desires

Description:
    Diamond walks into Maitresse Madeline Marlowes futuristic mad science laboratory hoping to explore her perverted lesbian fantasies and ends up falling a bottomless chasm of lesdom debauchery ran by Goddess Aiden Starr. Skins virtual reality session includes castration bands, face sitting, clit and tit suckers, extreme foot torment, multiple mind-blowing orgasms, double penetration and plenty of spanking
    Model:
    Aiden Starr, Skin Diamond, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 37485_Aiden_Skin_lo.mp4
    File Size : 190.28 MB
    Resolution : 480x270
    Duration : 01:01:31

Download VIDEO:

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Foot Maids: Part 1

Kink.com- Foot Maids: Part 1

Description:
    Bella Rossi and Mona Wales know that their feet are irresistible to their rich boss, Kip Johnson. They use this to their advantage and tease and taunt him while cleaning the mansion. The girls cant stop kissing, licking, sniffing and sucking each others feet. Both are so turned on by it that they have orgasms from toes wiggling in their pussies and cum all over soles Poor Kip is made to look and not touch
    Model:
    Mona Wales, Bella Rossi, Kip Johnson
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 34877_Mona_Bella_Kip_lo.mp4
    File Size : 115.21 MB
    Duration : 00:37:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:footworship_34877_hi_res_pictures_03 Pussy Footing Around.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Lorelei Lee, a True Electroslut

Kink.com- Lorelei Lee, a True Electroslut

Description:
    Episode 1: Lorelei Lees been tearing up the set on Electro_, but I think its time she was reminded about her place on my site. Shes tied up while standing, her hands in the air, and her panties around her ankle.
    I take the violet wand to her, running it over her thighs and nipples and make my dungeon echo with the sweet song of her screaming. With an electrified dildo, I mix her pleasure with her pain, and Lorelei, not knowing where one begins and the other ends, confesses, I love it and I hate it
    With sticky pads and a Hitachi Magic Wand on her quivering clit that cant wait to get more, she goes from one mind blowing orgasm to the other, at my discretion, of course, and only after she tells me what a dumb bitch she is.
    Model:
    Lorelei Lee, Bobbi Starr
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19868_lorelei_lo.mp4
    File Size : 91.3 MB
    Duration : 00:29:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:electrosluts_19868_hi_res_pictures_3 Last Dance in Mary Janes _ Screen Grabs.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Hard body rich brat triple stuffed choke full of raging hard cock

Kink.com- Hard body rich brat triple stuffed choke full of raging hard cock

Description:
    Roxanne Rae is a hardbodied rich brat and her daddy wont get her the Mercedes in the color she wants. Roxanne decides the best thing to do is get gangbanged by daddys staff This 21 year old gangbang slut says all she wants to do everyday is gangbangs We love gangbang whores She prefers 5 dudes instead of 1 so we stuff this young slut choke full of raging hard dicks in all her holes DP, DV and a face covered in white hot loads of cum that only a daddy could love
    Model:
    Roxanne Rae, Tommy Pistol, Mickey Mod, Mr. Pete, Owen Gray, Bradley Remington
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 37636_roxanne_lo.mp4
    File Size : 198.53 MB
    Duration : 01:04:11

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:hardcoregangbang_37636_hi_res_pictures_Roxan ne Rae.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- The Reason Why

Kink.com- The Reason Why

Description:
    Nikki is that girl that is a true masochist. The one that has to have the pain. The one that cant live without it. The one that is not truly happy until she has tears running down her face. I know this and am happy to be the one to take this pain whore on the journey she so desperately needs. It takes less than five minutes and we already have her crying. Her punishment is severe, her suffering brutal, and her tears are a welcomed release.
    She suffered through extreme floggings and brutal nipple and pussy clamps that had massive weights hanging from them. She was allowed to orgasms and now we have her in a doggy position that allows me to destroy her feet and ass with a grueling caning. She is whipped, spanked and made to endure extreme pain before her pussy is fucked with a massive dildo and she is made to cum.
    I bend her backwards exposing her front side this time. The corporal punishment gets taken up one more notch and now that she can not take any more I violate her mouth and pussy and treat her like a dirty fucking whore.
    Model:
    Nikki Darling, The Pope
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 38452_NikkiD_lo.mp4
    File Size : 176.13 MB
    Duration : 00:56:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:38452_NikkiD_lo.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Mistress Gia Dimarco: Powerful, Pregnant and Demanding Attention

Kink.com- Mistress Gia Dimarco: Powerful, Pregnant and Demanding Attention

Description:
    Welcome back Mistress Gia Dimarco As you can see Gia has been busy and demands to be worshipped more than ever Watch this pregnant goddess whip her milk man into submission, demand he worship her from her feet to her full round life giving belly then to her delicious full round ass John is ass fucked and then milked every drop of filth from his quivering cock
    Model:
    Jonah Marx, Gia DiMarco
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 36344_Gia_John_lo.mp4
    File Size : 116.9 MB
    Duration : 00:37:48

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:divinebitches_36344_hi_res_pictures_04 Worship.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- The Sperm Bank

Kink.com- The Sperm Bank

Description:
    John decides to get some extra spending cash by donating to a sperm bank. Unfortunately for him he is a dirty fucking pervert and can only get off when hes looking at evil bitches tormenting men on the internet. The sperm bank nurses decide to give him a real show and steal all the sperm out of his cock
    Model:
    Cherry Torn, Orlando, John Jammen, Bella Rossi
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 34680_Cherry_Bella_lo.mp4
    File Size : 153.79 MB
    Duration : 00:49:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:divinebitches_34680_hi_res_pictures_04 So Fucked.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Anal Slut Mona Wales Submits to Rough Orgasm Treatment

Kink.com- Anal Slut Mona Wales Submits to Rough Orgasm Treatment

Description:
    Mona Wales has an issue only Mr. Pete can fix. She seeks to submit to the roughest brutal orgasm treatments. Gagged and suspended in rope bondage, this slut learns how to take a rough fucking and corporal punishment. Mona is flogged, shocked, and strapped to an extreme spiked torment chair. This anal slut screams for orgasms
    Thank You Doctor
    Model:
    Mr. Pete, Mona Wales
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 37198_Mona_MrPete_lo.mp4
    File Size : 161.62 MB
    Duration : 00:52:15

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:sexandsubmission_37198_hi_res_pictures_Mona Wales.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- Fucking on Dollars Bills

Kink.com- Fucking on Dollars Bills

Description:
    Brenda seduces her dancing partner, Nathalie in this hot romp in the stripper crash pad Dollar bills piled on the bed while they kiss, and lick each other. Nathalie gets a nice fat surprise in her face too as Brendas thick cock comes to life in her mouth.
    Hot fucking and sexy debut scene from the brand new, Nathalie Lawson.
    Model:
    Brenda Von Tease, Nathalie Lawson
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 37292_BrendaVT_NathalieL_lo.mp4
    File Size : 124.74 MB
    Duration : 00:40:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:tspussyhunters_37292_hi_res_pictures_Directo rs Picks.zip

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kink.com- The Untrainable Slut, Day Three

Kink.com- The Untrainable Slut, Day Three

Description:
    Savannah Foxs inability to control her own pussy, do her homework, follow the simplest of orders make her untrainable in my book. She is headed for failure unless she turns around her attitude, but quick.
    Suspended with her hungry cunt hanging out, her contempt for the rules is clear as she squirts uncontrollably all over the floor. She is a slave to her own twat. Powerless. I make her pay for her shit attitude by draining her of every ounce of come and thrashing all her fuck holes with hard dick, leaving her totally used, abused and spent. Now go do your fucking homework, applicant.
    Model:
    Owen Gray, Savannah Fox
    Studio:
    Kink.com
    Info:
    File Name : 35688_savannah_lo.mp4
    File Size : 158.8 MB
    Duration : 00:51:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:thetrainingofo_35688_hi_res_pictures_Savanna h Fox.zip

Thread Information