Age when shot: 25
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: brown
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Breast size: small
    Measurements: 896194
    Ethnicity: Caucasian

Bio: I love to travel, to be in different cities and countries of interest. I always bring souvenirs back of a pleasing town. I love music and dance. I even dance while standing in line at the supermarket, if I have my favorite music player. I love summer, sea and meeting new people. I often smile and I like the freckles that I appear under the summer sun. Now I_m at university, often during summer vacations I earn additionally credits. I like erotic style photo and would like very much to my photos to please you.
    Model:
    Vivian
    Studio:
    Metartvip

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2016-04-24_TILONDE-VIVIAN-by-MATISS_50846_high.zip - 294.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Lonepe

Metartvip- Lonepe

Description:
    Candice Lauren
    Age when shot: 20
    Eye color: brown
    Hair color: blonde
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 51kg
    Breast size: large
    Measurements: 916194

Bio: My main occupation now is dance. I am fond of theater and often perform in theater or nightclubs. This is a spectacular show, and often I sew myself and come up with beautiful costumes for the show. In the future, I have had more than clothing design and sewing beautiful costumes. I like evening walks around the city, I like to meet the sunset and after a walk and go to your favorite coffee shop for a cup of coffee.My character in life is calm and feminine, and on the stage, I transform and easy to get used to any role of the most charismatic women.
    Model:
    Candice Lauren
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-09-13_LONEPE-CANDICE-LAUREN-by-MATISS_13748_high.zip - 274.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Focida

Metartvip- Focida

Description:
    Yani A
    Age when shot: 21
    Eye color: green
    Height: 155cm
    Weight: 45kg
    Breast size: medium
    Measurements: 866189

Bio: I am a family oriented person and I want to have a big friendly family. I like my family and my lovely cats, flowers, the sea, my friends and spending good times. I adore shopping and this is not only clothes but I like very much different decor items.
    Model:
    Yani A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2015-12-13_FOCIDA-YANI-A-by-ALEX-SIRONI_e9944_high.zip - 232.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Detarce

Metartvip- Detarce

Description:
    Elina
    Height: 173cm
    Weight: 50kg
    Measurements: 796486
    Model:
    Elina
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-04-10_DETARCE-ELINA-by-ARKISI_cc9be_high.zip - 125.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Presenting Tiffany Tatum

Metartvip- Presenting Tiffany Tatum

Description:
    Tiffany Tatum
    Weight: 49kg
    Measurements: 816186

Bio: I love adventure I dream to live in New York with all of the people and the busy streets. I love the thought of walking through the streets, parks and sitting at outdoor cafes. I also like to go to beaches and lay in the sun.
    Model:
    Tiffany Tatum
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-09-29_PRESENTING-TIFFANY-TATUM-TIFFANY-TATUM-by-DAVE-LEE_71c2b_high.zip - 287.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Nasfia

Metartvip- Nasfia

Description:
    Paula Shy
    Age when shot: 22
    Eye color: brown
    Weight: 49kg
    Measurements: 766489
    Ethnicity: Asian
    Model:
    Paula Shy
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2015-11-22_NASFIA-PAULA-SHY-by-DAVE-LEE_ce67a_high.zip - 224.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Funtzio

Metartvip- Funtzio

Description:
    Milena D
    Age when shot: 22
    Weight: 48kg
    Measurements: 795889
    Model:
    Milena D &amp Nika N
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:S_Art_2013-09-05_FUNTZIO-MILENA-D--NIKA-N-by-ANTARES_365c2_high.zip - 193.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Emissa

Metartvip- Emissa

Description:
    Berenice
    Age when shot: 26
    Height: 163cm
    Measurements: 895689

Bio: Hi all, my name is Bernice and I am 24 years old. and was born far in the east of Russia in a peninsula near Japan. You can guess that in winter time its really cold there. This temperature made me harder and make me loving nature and water, even if its very cold, but makes me feel uncomfortable when its too warm. My family (my mother is a business woman, my father at the army) movedto St. Petersburg when I was in the junior high and there I fell in love in architecture. This city is amazing The palaces, the parks and gardens. Even the most famous Russian writers lived there and so I came in contact with them as well and read almost all of them. In St. Petersburg I went to University and made my bachelor in economics and tax. Now I started studying law and theology, cause its always helpful to know your rights and take care of our soul as well. For my body I do a lot of sports, like gym, badminton, tennis, cycling, pilates and yoga. Starting modeling was just good luck. A friend of mine told me always, that my face is so beautiful and that I am acting so well, cause in special moods my face shows all emotions that are inside me. So myfriend suggested me to send some pictures to a well known photographer in Switzerland to find out, if there is a chance being model. Guys I hate to tell you, this wasn_t nude pictures but only portraits but this amazing photographer discovered my potential and invited me for a test-shooting. Therewe made my first nude-shoots. He and I were astonished how good they were and he told me, I would be perfect for METART. So we made a second () shooting and sent the pictures to METART - and what should I say: here am I and you can see a very very brand new model, never seen nude before anywhere. I hope you like the pictures.Being photographed I am able to change my personality in a second and I love to play with the camera and the photographers as well I will do this passion as long as you will like my pictures and I enjoy being photographed and hope this will last a very long time.
    Model:
    Berenice
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-05-03_EMISSA-BERENICE-by-RYLSKY_7d371_high.zip - 143.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Polla

Metartvip- Polla

Description:
    Katie A
    Age when shot: 24
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Measurements: 865689

Bio: I_m studying now and I_m planning to become a nurse. I like to help other people. I like rap music, the color blue and fast food.
    Model:
    Katie A
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2017-04-29_POLLA-KATIE-A-by-ARKISI_07b84_high.zip - 127.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Metartvip- Catasi

Metartvip- Catasi

Description:
    Cara Mell
    Age when shot: 25
    Eye color: green
    Measurements: 766481

Bio: I am a very quiet girl. I love to cook, read and visit with friends. I am told I am a great listener.
    Model:
    Cara Mell
    Studio:
    Metartvip

UbiqFile Zip:M_Art_2018-08-23_CATASI-CARA-MELL-by-NUDERO_50b2c_high.zip - 367.8 MB

Thread Information