Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Natural Breasts 03- Rita Faltoyano - Big Natural Breasts 3

Big Natural Breasts 03- Rita Faltoyano - Big Natural Breasts 3

Description:
    Rita Faltoyano has a bomb ass body and tits just begging to be squeezed. Her fat little pussy was just aching for a throbbing cock to plunge deep into it. And don_t forget that tight little ass We fucked her hard like she should be.
    Model:
    Rita Faltoyano
    Studio:
    Big Natural Breasts #03

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
    UbiqFile Zip:hh-rita_faltoyano_BigNaturalBreasts03_640x480_vidcaps .zip - 3.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Jasmin Tome

- Jasmin Tome

Description:
    Papa Girl Jasmine Tome ladies and gentlemen please lets give it up for those luscious tits and warm salivating mouth just craving our hard dick to penetrate. What she really loves about giving a spit shine to cock is the cum at the end and sucks the juices right out with that hot tongue licking and sucking all around cock and balls. We blew our load hard and heavy all over her cute face.
    Model:
    Jasmin Tome
    Studio:

UbiqFile Zipapa-jasmin_tome_640x480.zip - 5.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Naughty College School Girls 11- Claudia Adkins - Naughty College Schoolgirls 11

Naughty College School Girls 11- Claudia Adkins - Naughty College Schoolgirls 11

Description:
    Watch Sexy CLAUDIA ADKINS Getting Nailed Deep And Hard By The Pool She Starts Off Taking Our Thick Cock Balls Deep Down Her Throat Before Offering Up Her Pussy Pie We Work Her Pussy Over With A Good Hard Poundin_ Then We Flip Her Over And Drill Her Ass Till We Splatter Her Face With Our Nut Juice
    Model:
    Claudia Adkins, Lexington Steel
    Studio:
    Naughty College School Girls #11

UbiqFile Zip:ns-zz-claudia_adkins_NaughtyCollege_s11_640x480_vidcaps. zip - 4.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Biggz The Beauties 02- Lucy Lee - Biggz The Beauties 2

Biggz The Beauties 02- Lucy Lee - Biggz The Beauties 2

Description:
    Lucy Lee came to America from Korea only a year ago. Her English is surprisingly good so it was easy for her to explain to us that she_d never been with a man who wasn_t Asian. In true JizzBomb style we wanted to make sure we did right so we set her up with Mr Biggz and let her experience his 13 inch monster cock. She experienced it in her mouth and took it deep in her tight pussy in every position. Lucy is so horny she_d still be fucking now if we didn_t tell her to stop It_s a good thing we did because she seemed to enjoy the feeling of cum dripping out of her mouth and all over her chin.
    Model:
    Lucy Lee, Mr. Biggz
    Studio:
    Biggz & The Beauties #02

UbiqFile Zip:bgz-lucy_lee_BiggzAndTheBeauties02_640x480.zip - 7.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ashlynn Friends 1- Riley Evans - Ashlynn Friends 01

Ashlynn Friends 1- Riley Evans - Ashlynn Friends 01

Description:
    We knew hot blonde goddess Riley Evans was a dirty girl when we walked in and found her bathing in a bath full of milk fondling her pussy. She saw our hard cock and immediately started sucking and as she poured milk all over her voluptuous breasts waiting for us to slide between. We fuck her mouth, we bend her over and tap into that sweet pussy we do it all with this babe. Then we unleash our beast all over her face for a milk and cum flavored finale
    Model:
    Lee Stone, Riley Evans
    Studio:
    Ashlynn & Friends #1

UbiqFile Zip:jb-riley_evans_AshlynnAndFriends01_853x480.zip - 26.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big Cock Seductions 23- Vivica Charms - Big Cock Seductions 23

Big Cock Seductions 23- Vivica Charms - Big Cock Seductions 23

Description:
    Watch as this tight piece of ass Vivica Charms swallows our meat before she spreads her pussy wide and gets pounded Vivica Charms loves to fuck and it shows, we just it when she rides our cock so we can watch her little titties bounce as she gets rammed full of cock. Like a pro Vivica Charms drops to her knees to get a face full of JIZZ
    Model:
    Vivica Charms
    Studio:
    Big Cock Seductions #23

UbiqFile Zip:jb-vivica_charms_BigCockSeductions23_640x480.zip - 7.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck My Ass N Make Me Cum 4- Poppy Morgan - Fuck My Ass Make Me Cum 4

Fuck My Ass N Make Me Cum 4- Poppy Morgan - Fuck My Ass Make Me Cum 4

Description:
    Poppy Morgan says that she wants it hard and deep in her ass, so that_s what we do. After one on the best blow jobs we_ve had, we get Poppy on all fours and bury are bone deep in her tight ass. We stretch Poppy_s ass with the hardest ass pounding that we have ever done or she has had. Once we have destroyed her back door we pull out and cum on her pretty face and her big tits
    Model:
    Jerry, Poppy Morgan
    Studio:
    Fuck My Ass N Make Me Cum #4

UbiqFile Zip:jb-poppy_morgan_FuckMyAssNMakeMeCum04_640x480.zip - 5.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lisa Marie - Naughty College Schoolgirls 28

- Lisa Marie - Naughty College Schoolgirls 28

Description:
    Lisa Marie is back and ready to get fucking cock wild. This little hottie knows how to fuck so why not take her for another spin on our flesh pole. We first see how far down her throat she can get our cock then we have this babe ride us reverse cowgirl. Ye haw Lisa is such a fantastic fuck that we let her have a nice goo face as a reward
    Model:
    Julian, Lisa Marie
    Studio:

UbiqFile Zip:jb-lisa_marie_NaughtyCollege_s28_640x480.zip - 7.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Heidi Miller

- Heidi Miller

Description:
    Heidi Miller says that she loves nothing more than having a hard thick cock in her ass. So our meat gets sucked and fucked by this little spinner. Then flips her over and stretches her ass open and pounds her long and deep. Watch as she takes all of our meat deep in her ass and then see her pull out our load. Cum check out Heidi_s killer
    ass fucking and we bet she_ll have you cumming back for more
    Model:
    categories:
    Studio:

UbiqFile Zip:jb-heidi_miller_640x480.zip - 4.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Craving Big Cocks 14- Taya Talise - Craving Big Cocks 14

Craving Big Cocks 14- Taya Talise - Craving Big Cocks 14

Description:
    Gorgeous Asian Taya Talise is a true party of one. She can suck and she definitely can take our cock balls deep in her sweet tight pussy. With her petite assets she is definitely a ride. After slobbing on our knob, Taya climbs on top of our meat and bumps and grinds every inch of us. After getting our fill of this luscious hottie, we unload our jizz missile all over her face
    Model:
    Taya Talise
    Studio:
    Craving Big Cocks #14

UbiqFile Zip:jb-taya_talise_CravingBigCocks14_640x480.zip - 9.2 MB

Thread Information