Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Adorable Brunette Looks So Good With A Dick In Her Mouth-

Fakehub.com- Adorable Brunette Looks So Good With A Dick In Her Mouth-

Description:
    Leyla (40 mins) Leyla is a smoking hot Spanish sex kitten who loves to ride. Her accent was making my cock twitch uncontrollably as I tried to pay attention to what was happening on the road. I kept glancing at her cleavage while I was asking her questions and it was putting a huge smile on my face. She was so friendly_the first thing she said to me is that she was horny_I knew after that comment my luck was in. It took some restraint just to start licking her pussy in my car on the side of the street but I controlled myself. I told her that I_d never had a Spanish kiss and would like one_so I pulled over and started power necking with her. She said that she liked Hungarian boys and it made me even harder. She could probably see it through my trousers but I didn_t care_she would be seeing a lot more before the day was through. \we talked about cities like Ibiaz_Paris and Las Vegas she was quite a well travelled girl. I told her she made me horny and I think we both knew what was going to happen next. After i_d had a taste of her I wanted more so we continued the kiss back at my office and things soon escalated_before long she was down to her knickers_I felt like rippijng them off with my teeth. Her pussy tasted so sweet I could have stayed there for hours. And when the time came I slipped my cock inside and it felt so right up inside her. We fucked for a while until we were hot and sweaty and then she even let me do anal. I spunked my load on her tight Spanish ass... it was a glorious sight to withhold.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1521.37 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:40:01
    Video : AVC, 5 168 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Slim Blonde Needs To Handle A Thick Dick For Work-James*, Mercedesz Jones

Fakehub.com- Slim Blonde Needs To Handle A Thick Dick For Work-James*, Mercedesz Jones

Description:
    Vikki (26 mins) I had to call Zsofi back for another casting because I wanted to see what she_d be like on her own without Vikki with her. I told her that I_d be able to get her lots of work but I needed to see how she_d handle a cock inside her and what moves she had of her own... It didn_t take much convinceing to get her out of her clothes because_let_s face it_she_d just been sucking cock and pussy for the last half hour. However_this time I was going to get to fuck her which put a huge smile on my face. We picked up where we left off and she was working her tongue all over my helmet. Her pussy was amazing and I wasted no time in slipping it in her and pumping to my hearts content.... She was so tight I found I couldn_t hold back the flow of juices and ended up juicing all over her tiny ass.... Yes definitely glad I called Zsofi back for some more fun.
    Model:
    James*, Mercedesz Jones
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1122.23 MB
    Duration : 00:26:52
    Video : AVC, 5 692 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- English Lesson Turns Into A Good Fucking For Busty Blonde-

Fakehub.com- English Lesson Turns Into A Good Fucking For Busty Blonde-

Description:
    I really had to act in this scene. I_m pretending that I can_t speak any English and decide to hire an English language tutor. To my amazement_my tutor was a stunning blonde with great tits. I know it_s hard to believe! After the shortest English lesson ever_I pull out my cash and my cock and speak the language of sex.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1186.6 MB
    Duration : 00:29:57
    Video : AVC, 5 391 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- A Brunette A Blonde and An Ass Full Of Cock (Part 1)-James*, Kate

Fakehub.com- A Brunette_A Blonde_and An Ass Full Of Cock (Part 1)-James*, Kate

Description:
    Olga and Kate Part 1 (47 mins) I met this lovely pair of Russian girls not so long ago. One blonde and the other brunette both cute with tight bodies_long legs and just ripe for a casting. After a brief conversation I told them that I could get them some well paid work if they were very interested. Olga was very chatty but Kate was a bit stand off-ish. The girls had came from Moscow and were visiting Europe looking for work... It was a bit tough for me because they said that they would only work together so I had to convince them to let me join in they_re fun. After the usual talk_I_d managed to get them naked and feeling each other up... I knew it was make or break time so when they were pleasuring each other I slipped in and tested my luck. At first they were shocked but they soon limbered up and were enjoying themselves... When I tried to slip my cock in Olga asked me to wear a condom so I didn_t argue_I slipped one on and it was game on! Their pussies were so tight it was a pleasure to fuck these two_unfortunately because they wanted the condom the cumshot was limited_so I asked them to stick around for more fun....
    Model:
    James*, Kate
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1629.27 MB
    Duration : 00:47:56
    Video : AVC, 4 606 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde Sensually Plays With Agent s Wet Pussy-Debbie Diamond

Fakehub.com- Blonde Sensually Plays With Agent_s Wet Pussy-Debbie Diamond

Description:
    Debbie (33 mins). I_ve always had a wet spot for blondes and Debbie was no exception. As soon as she walked in I felt the familiar twinges of desire erupt in my panties. She was completely new to the business and said she was curious about it and wanted to give it a try. When I asked her what type of work she was interested in doing she said solo mainly and my pussy wilted in disappointment. I tried to gloss over it and soon had her agreeing to do a casting video for me_but again she wanted to just do a solo. Well_I_ll take a blonde masturbating in front me over a blonde not masturbating in front of me any day of the week_so I agreed that she could do a solo video. It wasn_t long before her inexperience was shining through and she looked slightly awkward. Then she surprised me by saying it would be easier if I helped her and showed her what to do. My clothes were off in a flash and I was soon sitting next to her naked and stroking my wet sex. I asked her for a kiss and was again surprised as we shared a kiss. I was soon lost in my own world of lust and pleasure as we both masturbated together_I occasionally slipped my hand over for a squeeze of her breast. It wasn_t long before we were both cumming and grinding ourselves into the sofa. I was still wet and horny though so I decided we should get on our knees and masturbate again. There is some beautiful imagery captured of both of us with out succulent asses in the air as we wank together once more. So whilst I didn_t get to taste that delicious looking pussy_it_s still always a pleasure to wank alongside a stunning looking girl and it was a very horny casting_with the smell of our juices in the air spurring me on to get another orgasm in. Maybe I should call her back and convince her to do a girlgirl scene with me. Still_a great casting and a change is as good as a rest as the saying goes.
    Model:
    Debbie Diamond
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1015.3 MB
    Duration : 00:33:01
    Video : AVC, 4 154 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1015.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Shy Babe Takes Loads Of Money For A Load of Cum-

Fakehub.com- Shy Babe Takes Loads Of Money For A Load of Cum-

Description:
    Sweet little Emma was on her way home when I managed to get talking to her. She was very stubborn at first_but the power of money and a big fat cock_soon changed her mind.
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1376.9 MB
    Duration : 00:33:00
    Video : AVC, 5 686 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Absolute Doll of A Babe Puts Her Blowjob Lips To Work-James*, Sindy Cadsa

Fakehub.com- Absolute Doll of A Babe Puts Her Blowjob Lips To Work-James*, Sindy Cadsa

Description:
    Cindy (45 mins) Cindy is a cute brunette looking for work in the adult industry. She didn_t speak much English but lucky for me I_ve got a Czech girl who loves helping me with my casting interviews. Her help is invaluable because without her I would not be able to communicate with a lot of these girls. My assistant really did all the hard work on this casting_by finding Cindy explaining everything about what I do to her_so she really is worth her wait in gold pretty much doing my job for me. When Cindy was on my couch my beautiful assistant did all the translating for me over the speaker phone. My job was extremely easy with this one as she knew pretty much what was expected with her even before she even came in. And what a treat it was too_her body was perfect with delicate soft skin. She was your classic girl from next door type who_s come of age and ready to get freaky in the bedroom. I handed her a dildo and she knew how to work it_she_d obviously had a lot of experience with one. Let_s put it this way she certainly knew how to get herself off. After that I perched myself on the couch and put my cock by her mouth and she did the rest. We had great sex and to top it off she swallowed my spunk. What a girl!!!
    Model:
    James*, Sindy Cadsa
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1503.75 MB
    Duration : 00:46:22
    Video : AVC, 4 388 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Blonde MILF Gets Her Pussy All Wet For Agent s Cock-Veronika V

Fakehub.com- Blonde MILF Gets Her Pussy All Wet For Agent_s Cock-Veronika V

Description:
    Veronika (40 mins) Veronika is a mature lady with bags of personality_she_s never done work in front of the camera before so it was a challenge to get her to play ball... She_s not totally new to the adult business as she_s has been a makeup artist for many shoots. I should imagine that she has fantasised about being the one orgasming uncontrollably whilst getting fucked by a man who knows what he_s doing.... When I asked her if she would be interested in erotic movie she said that it would be a big step for her and was a little anxious about it... The thing with Veronika was that she needed money and being around a adult shoot was fully aware of how much more money there was to be made in front of Camera than behind touching up makeup... She_s a hot little thing and her attitude is great_such a bubbly personality.... I was looking forward to her taking that tight little dress off because I could see she was concealing a fit body. And she did and everything was in order_she showed me how she could please herself with a dildo and it turned me on!All that was left to do was take my clothes off and show her a good time. We fucked until she was spasming in fits of delight and then to top it off I unleashed the seed over her juicy lips. Veronika you are fantastic!
    Model:
    Veronika V
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1475.73 MB
    Duration : 00:40:56
    Video : AVC, 4 893 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Adorable Blondie Gets A Sweet Pussy To Taste-Celine Noiret

Fakehub.com- Adorable Blondie Gets A Sweet Pussy To Taste-Celine Noiret

Description:
    Daisy (35 mins). I liked Daisy right from the start. She was fun loving and really enjoys sex. She has a rich boyfriend but she has an appetite for women that means this isn_t just a job for her_almost more of a hobby. Daisy is a very pretty girl_with stunning hair that cascades over her shoulder like a waterfall of golden serpents. I didn_t even have to try very hard to get her undressed and into my arms. I have a sneaky suspicion that she knew all along that I would not be able to get her work but she still did a casting because she may just have a higher sex drive then myself. She even offered to do a striptease as she removed her clothes so she knew what was coming. She actually made me a little nervous_she was very confident and up for anything. She didn_t even flinch or question what I was doing when I asked her to pose on all fours and then slid my tongue into her pussy for a taste. That_s when I knew this was going to be great. I needed to reassert my dominance however_so I made her masturbate and then I made my move. She has a big pussy for such a small girl and she was wetter than a monsoon after the first few thrusts of the dildo inside her. I managed to bring her to orgasm by finger fucking her with 4 fingers. Then it was my turn_and well deserved it was. She licked and fingered me to a toe curling orgasm that left me trembling like a leaf in a hurricane. A great casting with a girl that almost matched my sexual prowess.
    Model:
    Celine Noiret
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1380.3 MB
    Duration : 00:35:01
    Video : AVC, 5 364 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:scene_1080p.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- A Sweet Tasting Pussy Makes Agent Wet To The Touch-Sylvia Ferrera, Cynthia Vellons

Fakehub.com- A Sweet Tasting Pussy Makes Agent Wet To The Touch-Sylvia Ferrera, Cynthia Vellons

Description:
    Silva (44 mins). Silva made my knickers twitch as soon as she entered the room_such a gorgeous and sexy looking woman. I decided then she wasn_t leaving until I_d swapped more then just spit with her. She had done some modelling before and once I promised her big money and plenty of work she shed her clothes and started to masturbate for me. It was turning me on to see her enjoying herself so much_so I asked her if I could see how good she is at licking my pussy. She immediately got a bit wary_explaining that another agent called Jim had done a similar casting and had never called her again. Jim is actually my mentor and good friend_he got me into all this fake agent shenanigans but I wasn_t going to tell her that. I convinced her anyway and it wasn_t long before she was licking my pussy and fingering me to orgasm oblivion. I was so turned on I returned the favor and got her to straddle my face so I could grip that ass and sink my tongue into her depths. A great casting_she really does deserve future work in this industry.
    Model:
    Sylvia Ferrera, Cynthia Vellons
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Size : 1328.79 MB
    Duration : 00:44:23
    Video : AVC, 4 039 kb/s, 25.000 FPS