Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Back seat blowjob for lucky stud-Mr Longwood

Fakehub.com- Back seat blowjob for lucky stud-Mr Longwood

Description:
    It was my first day on the job as a taxi driver_so I was feeling a bit nervous. Longwood was excited about a job interview he had today_and needed a lift to the train station. I_m from Scotland_not England_and I_m still learning the roads_so I accidentally made a wrong turn. Longwood was furious! He was going to miss his big interview_and I felt horrible. It was_after all_my fault. I was genuinely sorry_so I offered to make it up to him with a blowjob. I just love big black cocks_and he had one hell of a big cock! He sucked my big tits_then fucked my tight pussy in the backseat. His dick felt amazing inside me_and rubbing my clit_I got off so many times I lost count! When Mr. Longwood finally came on my pussy_it was one of the horniest sights I_ve ever seen. I think I_ll enjoy this Female Fake Taxi job!
    Model:
    Mr Longwood
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Back seat blowjob for lucky stud.mp4
    File Size : 1166.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:31:43
    Video : AVC, 4 995 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:Back seat blowjob for lucky stud.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Californian babe loves hard fucking-Heather Vahn

Fakehub.com- Californian babe loves hard fucking-Heather Vahn

Description:
    The knock at my door brought me back to reality. I had been daydreaming_but I_m a doctor_and a patient was entering my office. A beautiful California babe with big tits_she told me her name was Heather Vahn. Heather was in town for a sports competition_and had pulled her groin doing squats. I was ready to inspect her thighs_but Heather asked if she could shower first. She wasn_t comfortable being examined while she was sweaty and smelly. I understood her qualm and wanted to test out my new camera_so I let her use my shower. I snuck in as soon she got started_and the sight of her huge fake tits and perfect ass dripping with water gave me an instant erection. As I started stroking my cock_Heather turned around and noticed me. I thought she_d be upset_but my hard cock made her horny! She was so distracted her leg stopped hurting_but after I was finished with her_her pussy was definitely sore.
    Model:
    Heather Vahn
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Californian babe loves hard fucking.mp4
    File Size : 1376.37 MB
    Duration : 00:34:22
    Video : AVC, 5 448 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:Californian babe loves hard fucking.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Busty blondes hot lesbian taxi fuck-Sophie Anderson

Fakehub.com- Busty blondes hot lesbian taxi fuck-Sophie Anderson

Description:
    I was able to see Sophie Anderson_s big tits from around the corner. I wasn_t even sure if she needed a taxi_but with tits like that_I couldn_t help but stop! Lucky for me_Sophie needed a ride to the pub_and hopped right in! I could not stop staring at her tits in my rear view mirror_so I had to tell her. She pulled them right out! Apparently_she had been looking for a girl to play with_because men were being shady to her. It didn_t take me long to scramble into the backseat. Sophie was a right fucking slut! I fingered her pink pussy and she came on my fingers_then licked it all up! I stuffed my panties in her mouth_then she stuffed them in my pussy. We did it all_tongue-fucking_rimjobs_and she licked my ass so well that I came on her tongue.
    Model:
    Sophie Anderson
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Busty blondes hot lesbian taxi fuck.mp4
    File Size : 1774.16 MB
    Duration : 00:38:17
    Video : AVC, 6 333 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Busty blondes hot lesbian taxi fuck.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Cum swallowing big tits Polish babe-Ania Kinski

Fakehub.com- Cum swallowing big tits Polish babe-Ania Kinski

Description:
    I was sitting at my desk when none other than Ania Kinski entered my office_an old schoolfriend of mine. I didn_t recognize her at first: Ania was taller_sexier_and she had a new pair of big fake tits! Ania was suffering from insomnia_so he had made an appointment for a check-up. She was tense_very tense: Ania worked a lot_and while she enjoyed her job_she spent long hours sitting uncomfortably in her vehicle. As I started to massage her neck and back_I couldn_t stop myself from looking down her shirt_and once I had looked_I had to touch. Just one handful of her delicious breasts gave me an instant erection_and my hard cock made Ania_s pussy wet. She stripped off her dress and showed me her fantastic ass_then gave me a sloppy blowjob. I fucked her on my desk and examination table_then she got on her knees so she could swallow my load!
    Model:
    Ania Kinski
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cum swallowing big tits Polish babe.mp4
    File Size : 1387.35 MB
    Duration : 00:34:58
    Video : AVC, 5 399 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:Cum swallowing big tits Polish babe.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Perfect boobs get covered in jizz-Jessica Hunter

Fakehub.com- Perfect boobs get covered in jizz-Jessica Hunter

Description:
    I was taking a nighttime stroll when I saw Jessica Hunter looking frustrated while standing outside a hotel. Approaching her_she told me she had booked a room online_but could not find her reservation. Her reservation sounded like a popular scam going on_and it was a cold night in Prague_so I suggested we could go somewhere warmer...if she did something for me in return. Her big boobs looked perfect under her shirt_so I offered her money to rent another room if she flashed me. Jessica had a husband_and she was very shy_but for 4000 CZE she joined me in a nearby cellar and showed me her tits. They were so sexy I got hard_so I asked if she would give me a blowjob for 10000 CZE! It took a little convincing_but she got down on her knees_then accepted another 10000 CZE to let me fuck her. My cock felt so good fucking her doggystyle as I spanked her big ass_then I had her sit on me. After I had fucked her good_I blew my load on her perfect boobs!
    Model:
    Jessica Hunter
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Perfect boobs get covered in jizz.mp4
    File Size : 1178.6 MB
    Duration : 00:31:31
    Video : AVC, 5 081 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Perfect boobs get covered in jizz.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Hitchhiker gets ride of her life-Charlie Ten

Fakehub.com- Hitchhiker gets ride of her life-Charlie Ten

Description:
    It was a bloody hot day to be driving the taxi_but a girl_s got to earn a living_so when I saw a barely-dressed redhead on the side of the road I stopped and rolled down the window. Charlie Ten was headed to Wales for some kind of nudist retreat. By the look of her perky tits and thin waist_the retreat was going to be a sexy one! As we keep chatting_Charlie tells me she_s been hitchhiking_and then it hit me: she didn_t have any money! I have a special place in the hills where I take women who try to scam free rides_so I told Charlie what was going to happen. If she couldn_t pay me_she would have to let me fuck her! Charlie was excited at the idea_and started rubbing her pussy. I had her eat me out and make me cum_then I tore her tights open and sucked her clit. I made Charlie cum on my face as I gripped her big ass_and made sure I got my money_s worth!
    Model:
    Charlie Ten
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hitchhiker gets ride of her life.mp4
    File Size : 1508.93 MB
    Duration : 00:35:57
    Video : AVC, 5 722 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Hitchhiker gets ride of her life.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- The Landlord-

Fakehub.com- The Landlord-

Description:
    Daphne Klyde is taking a vacation and exploring the world. Misreading her map_Daphne gets lost in the woods_but luckily for her_she finds a hostel nearby. The Landlord watches her approach the hostel on his cameras_then makes his dramatic entrance_introducing himself to the Ukrainian beauty. As he walks Daphne to her room_the moans of other guests ring loudly through the hostel. Inquiring about the shower_the Landlord quickly shows Daphne the washroom_then hurries to admire her natural tits on his hidden cameras. That night while Daphne sleeps_the Landlord peeks into her room. Waking up to a man in her bed turns Daphne on_and the Landlord finger fucks her pussy until she is soaking wet_then fucks her all over her the room doggystyle_missionary_and cowgirl_before welcoming her to the Fake Hostel with a big load of jizz!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : The Landlord.mp4
    File Size : 1344.89 MB
    Duration : 00:31:50
    Video : AVC, 5 759 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:The Landlord.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- New driver fucks soaking wet pussy-Melody Pleasure

Fakehub.com- New driver fucks soaking wet pussy-Melody Pleasure

Description:
    It was my first time driving the FakeTaxi today_and the ride I had with Melody Pleasure guaranteed it won_t be my last! I saw this pretty blonde babe walking along the side of the road_hailing a cab. By the look of her long legs and firm ass_she looked like she could be a model. Melody was headed to the stripclub in Whitechapel to audition for a job as a stripper. She was a little nervous_though I had no idea why: she had perky tits_a pretty face_and looked like she_d have no trouble making men horny. Maybe to ease her nerves_maybe to save a buck_Melody asked if she could pay her fare with a blowjob. She told me it had worked with John_and I told her it certainly worked for me! She sucked my cock in the backseat_then I fucked her wet pussy doggystyle. How horny is it that she_ll be doing her stripclub audition covered in my cum?
    Model:
    Melody Pleasure
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : New driver fucks soaking wet pussy.mp4
    File Size : 1280.5 MB
    Duration : 00:27:56
    Video : AVC, 6 261 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:New driver fucks soaking wet pussy.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Fake Mannequin-Coco Kiss

Fakehub.com- Fake Mannequin-Coco Kiss

Description:
    Steve Q has set up a studio to practice his photography. Before working with human subjects_Steve decides he_d like some more experience_so he picks up a mannequin and brings it to the studio. With a hat and wig on_the mannequin looks almost like a woman_and when Steve turns around and blinks_Coco Kiss is standing before him! Coco pushes Steve to his knees and starts fulfilling his fantasies with a sloppy blowjob. As the brunette babe sucks lovingly on Steve_s cock_he feels her natural tits and can_t believe what_s going on! Coco mounts Steve_s dick and sits her tight pussy on it_riding him until she_s screaming from pleasure. Steve eats Coco_s ass from behind and fucks her all over the studio_eventually dropping a cumshot on her face.
    Model:
    Coco Kiss
    Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fake Mannequin.mp4
    File Size : 974.76 MB
    Duration : 00:22:37
    Video : AVC, 5 877 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Fake Mannequin.mp4 - 974.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fakehub.com- Olive skin brunette fucked on car-

Fakehub.com- Olive skin brunette fucked on car-

Description:
    It must_ve been my lucky day. I was driving down the road when a pretty little number flagged me down. She was wearing a Popular Sluts Club t-shirt that showed off her perky little tits_so I figured it would be a fun ride. Liz looked a little familiar_but it wasn_t until she mentioned a certain tradition I like to tell my fares about that I remembered who she was. Liz Rainbow threatened to report me for my harmless fun unless I did something for her. She wanted to see my cock_and she wanted it right away. Before I could even get in the backseat_she was devouring my dick like a shipwrecked sailor being offered a steak. I fucked her till she came hard my on cock_smacked her right in the arse_and came all over her pretty little face. I seem to be having a lot of lucky days lately!
    Model:

Studio:
    Fakehub.com
    Info:
    File Name : Olive skin brunette fucked on car.mp4
    File Size : 1099.98 MB
    Duration : 00:27:46
    Video : AVC, 5 390 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Olive skin brunette fucked on car.mp4 - 1.1 GB