Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Handjob And Bareback Breeding

LadyboyGold.com- Handjob And Bareback Breeding

Description:
    Micky is wearing a sexy fishnet stockings combination with no panties and a thin shirt to make it easier to pull down. She comes like a fox close to the dick, caressing the legs and making the cock rise slowly. She pours oil all over, making sure her playground is slippery and ready for her hands. Without wasting time, she takes the cock in her mouth and melts it with her sucking. Her handjob technique is perfect and she also plays with her small dick at the same time, kissing the dick, rubbing it good and getting it closer to a cum explosion. She loves frottage and she rubs the dicks together in a nice play, until she has no more patience and wants her ass drilled with sex toys, before getting pushed in with a hard cock. She loves being...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Micky 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : micky_hjandbbbreeding-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 785.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:micky_hjandbbbreeding-HD-001.mp4 - 785.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Barbie 2 - Frottage BJ & Facial

LadyboyGold.com- Barbie 2 - Frottage BJ & Facial

Description:
    Feel the pleasure of Barbie rubbing her cock against yours, then opening her mouth WIDE for your cumshot Barbie is wearing slutty lingerie with garter stockings. She pulls her panties aside and strokes her pretty dick. Using Vaseline Barbie lubes up both cocks until she cums. Afterwards she wants to be fed and Barbie lays on her back with her mouth receptive for the guys sperm. Barbie_s face is painted with hot jizz.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Barbie 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 383barbiefrottagebjandfacial-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1120.68 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:383barbiefrottagebjandfacial-HD-001.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- BDSM Sex

LadyboyGold.com- BDSM Sex

Description:
    I hadn_t seen Citrus in like forever. I was told she had left the city with some guy who paid her ways, and though good on her But when I saw her sitting in front of the mall waiting for it to open I figured either that she was back to visit or the story was BS.

I got closer to her, watched her lick her ice cream and the corner of her mouth and then she spotted me and gave me the friendliest of smiles. I sat down next to her and found out that she did have in fact some guy. But the guy loves to fuck around with other Ladyboys as well and that she was free to do anything she wanted in return.

So I thought of something for Citrus to do, incorporating some leather and a ball gag and recorded it for you guys....
    read the full story
    Model:
    Citrus
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 144CITRUSbdsmsex-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 929.01 MB
    Duration : 00:21:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:144CITRUSbdsmsex-HD-001.mp4 - 929.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Angelic Blonde

LadyboyGold.com- Angelic Blonde

Description:
    I am a true sucker for Asian girls with blonde hair, it gives them such an unusual and sexy look and it shows they aren_t shy when it comes to showing off their looks and confidence in Public. They know they are sexy and probably sexier than the girls the guys she encounters are with. Fay is probably one of the cutest, most girly and delicate Ladyboys you could ever find anywhere. So when I saw her showcasing her new do in the mall I sat her down for some food and let her call off her meeting with her friends later that night because she wasn_t going anywhere other then my room.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Fay 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 125FAYangelicblonde-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 869.58 MB
    Duration : 00:19:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:125FAYangelicblonde-HD-001.mp4 - 869.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Hands Free Cum Massage 3x Cum

LadyboyGold.com- Hands Free Cum Massage 3x Cum

Description:
    Alice is a foxy blonde girl who loves flashing her goodies and watch how cocks rise around her. Her perfectly round ass is the land of promise, made to be a cock trap and a cum heaven. She_s not a shy one, as soon as she gets bent over her first thought is to push her ass on the cock and give it a taste of what_s to come.
    What_s a good bareback fuck without a mouthfull of cock firs? Alice know that there is no such thing so she quickly opens her mouth and takes it all in, slurping on it and enjoying the throbbing on her tongue. After that it_s all bareback ass fuck, jumping on it, taking it from behind and loving the warmth of cum dripping from her ass.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Alice 1
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : alice1_handfreecummassage3xcum-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 2117.09 MB
    Duration : 00:48:22

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:alice1_handfreecummassage3xcum-HD-001.mp4 - 2.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Adele - Slutty Toilet Jerkoff

LadyboyGold.com- Adele - Slutty Toilet Jerkoff

Description:
    Sneak into the bathroom to see Adele stroke on the toilet Adele gives an upskirt view of her cock with panties her leopard panties pulled aside. Adele pulls her girl-cock, massaging her shaft and balls. As her eyes roll back, Adele unloads her cumshot for you to enjoy.
    Model:
    Adele
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 384adelesluttytoiletjerkoff-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 599.36 MB
    Duration : 00:10:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:384adelesluttytoiletjerkoff-HD-001.mp4 - 599.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Dress Creampie Breeding 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Dress Creampie Breeding 4k

Description:
    Thick and curvy Ladyboy Dara is wearing a pink dress with black stockings and heels. She walks into the bedroom and the POV follows her shapely ass over to the mirror, where she begins to undress. She lifts up her dress to show him her bulging package beneath her panties and her big tits above.

Dara squeezes her tits together and then pulls her cock out through her panties. Dara then turns around and plays with her smooth asshole. She squats down and tongues the POV cock and works his balls. Next, the POV lies down and Dara sucks him a little more before she oils up his shaft and sits on it.

Dara rides him reverse cowgirl, then pivots around on his cock to ride him face to face, and finally rides him...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Dara
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : dara_pinkdresscreampiebreeding4k-4K-001.mp4
    File Size : 5199.98 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:28:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:dara_pinkdresscreampiebreeding4k-4K-001.mp4 - 5.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Rail Thin Ramming

LadyboyGold.com- Rail Thin Ramming

Description:
    Ladyboys are such magic creatures. And Ladyboys without boobs are a huge turn on too because it gives them a bit of a teen vibe. Who wouldn_t like to be with a late teen who is into cock and wants to play with grown men? Gan is one of those Ladyboys that although she isn_t 18 or 19 anymore could fool you easily. Her thin body, her untouched pubic bush and her lust for sex really give you the sense you are one of her first sexual experiences. I had always enjoyed playing with her between the sheets so I decided to ask her to make videos with me and I didn_t have to ask twice.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Gan
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 148GANrailthinramming-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1258.12 MB
    Duration : 00:17:04

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:148GANrailthinramming-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Black, One-Piece & Stockings Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Black, One-Piece & Stockings Bareback

Description:
    Manaw_s smooth curvy body is wrapped tight in a strappy black one-piece, stockings, and heels like a present waiting to be opened. She bends over with her big round ass in my face, so I slide her one-piece to the side and have a quick lick on her asshole. Manaw starts stroking her growing girl cock and I move in close to suck it until it gets hard in my mouth.

Manaw then drops to her knees to return the favor and licks at the head of my cock and my balls. After getting me nice and hard, Manaw lies back with her legs up for me to start fucking her hole. I lube her up with my finger and then push my bare cock into her sweet little hole. Now its Manaw_s turn to be on top, so she straddles me as I lie on the bed and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Manaw
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : manaw_blackonepieceandstockingsbb-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1046.22 MB
    Duration : 00:28:16

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:manaw_blackonepieceandstockingsbb-HD-001.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Colorful Bikini, Cock Glazed & Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Colorful Bikini, Cock Glazed & Creampie

Description:
    Ladyboy Tai sits her perfectly curved body on a chair with legs spread. She runs her hands along her big tits over her colorful bikini. She turns around on the chair onto her knees and shows the POV her nice big round ass. She has a seat on the bed and lowers her top letting out her tits. the POV drizzles oil on them, she rubs it in, he gives each nipple a suckle. Tai lies back and the POV gives her some cock to suck on.

The POV investigates what she has going on under her bikini bottoms and slides out her cock as she continues sucking him. Next, Tai bends over for the POV to have her ass-pussy. He oils her round ass up and gives her hole a tongue lashing before sinking his bare cock into her. After fucking her and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Tai 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : tai2_colorfulbikinicockglazedandcreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1427.34 MB
    Duration : 00:19:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tai2_colorfulbikinicockglazedandcreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB