Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Let s Go Outside Pool Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Let_s Go Outside Pool Bareback

Description:
    Sugas is very happy with her boobs, she likes to show them off whenever she can, unfortunately for her Thailand is somewhat more restricted than other countries. But fortunately this country also has tons of beaches where she can wear revealing outfits. Also night clubs where she can blend in with other Ladyboys and girls wearing provocative clothing.

I myself am very happy with Sugas_s tits too, assuming some members here like them the same I feel it is my duty to bring her in for more videos, so for today I invited her over to my condo with the little pool outside and shoot her in beachpool attire. Enjoy Sugas latest video right here on LadyboyObsession, on the LadyboyGold network.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Sugas
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 039Sugasletsgooutsidepoolbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 642.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:039Sugasletsgooutsidepoolbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 642.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- ATM & Rimjob Stallion Cum Together

LadyboyGold.com- ATM & Rimjob Stallion Cum Together

Description:
    Get your filthy pleasures fulfilled with ladyboy Nutty in this all exclusive LadyboysFuckedBareback episode. The always amazing looking Nutty is wearing a sexy body suit with high heels shoes. Horny Nutty wastes no time and exposes her pretty parts right away to warm up for seedy barebacking. Nutty always has a need for her o-ring gaped backdoor to get filled up with fresh sperm. Enjoy along as Nutty bends over the bed and sticks her pretty ass out. A hard white cock slides in and out bareback. Nutty_s oiled up ass takes it like a champ. He pulls his dick out to insert a glass dildo. Nutty spreads legs for extra pleasure on her prostate then leans in for a taste of white dick and ass. That tastes like more. Nutty takes off her shoes and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Nutty 3
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : nutty3_atmrimjobstallioncumtogetherbb-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 916.93 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:48

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:nutty3_atmrimjobstallioncumtogetherbb-HD-001.mp4 - 916.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Creampie Craving Condom Removal

LadyboyGold.com- Creampie Craving Condom Removal

Description:
    Sexy Nina had been over in Europe for a while stealing away all the customers from European girls. Anyone who has ever spent time with her knows exactly why. She is beautiful, ladylike, horny, all that with a strong body and a cock ready for whenever. Seeing Nina back in Thailand is a welcome sight for sure.

For our meeting Nina was so horny that her precum was leaking and drenching her sexy see through g string. Welcome back Nina, you were dearly missed over here in the land of smiles. Enjoy her return and welcome her with open arms to the Ladyboy Gold network.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Nina
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 042Ninacreampiecravingcondomremoval-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1222.03 MB
    Duration : 00:27:51

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:042Ninacreampiecravingcondomremoval-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Hung White GF Dress Bareback CIM

LadyboyGold.com- Hung White GF Dress Bareback CIM

Description:
    Swan is wearing a nice see-through short white dress, and she_s giving me a glimpse of her cute face in the mirror. She sees my eyes locked on her ass cheeks, nicely visible under the dress_ skirt and she smiles, starting to slowly move sensual left and right, to arouse me more. She takes off her high heels shoes and lifts the skirt up. Damn, she has no panties And that means I get a clear juicy shot at her spread ass and big cock dangling down. She bends over and waits for me to pull out my rock hard dick and push it in her ass, full throttle, no waiting. As I bang her ass bareback, she hold on the mirror table and I can see her face, smiling and biting her lips from the pleasure. She grabs her cock and accompanies me in the fun On...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Swan
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : swan_hungwhitegfdressbarebackcim-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1133.69 MB
    Duration : 00:25:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:swan_hungwhitegfdressbarebackcim-HD-001.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Tiny Pixie Barebacked by 2 Men

LadyboyGold.com- Tiny Pixie Barebacked by 2 Men

Description:
    Maria slides out of her two piece green and blue bikini to drain the sperm from two erect cocks Two guys fuck Maria one after another. Fully nude, Maria lays back in bed and caresses her dark &amp sexy cock. She_s barefoot and lifts her lefts high in the air to show her puckered hole to the POV.

The slick POV dick slides into Maria_s unprotected back-pussy. Maria_s o-ring stretches fully around the bareback cock until it bottoms out. The cock pulls from Maria_s ass and she sucks greedily on it. She puts as much down her throat as possible until her gag reflex kicks in.

Maria bends over and her brown buns part for the big Farang cock. The mouth of Maria_s asshole gapes with it_s pinkness. Cowgirl and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Maria
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : maria_tinypixiebarebackedby2men-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1444.29 MB
    Duration : 00:33:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:maria_tinypixiebarebackedby2men-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Barbie 2 - Blowjob Fuck & Cum

LadyboyGold.com- Barbie 2 - Blowjob Fuck & Cum

Description:
    Barbie deep throats a dick and is fucked with a condom, finishing with blowing a HUGE LOAD all over herself Barbie is proper blonde slut wrapping her lips around dick. Barbie is wearing stockings and lifts her legs for penetration. She_s fucked with a condom and jerks her girl dick, raining spunk-drops all over herself as she orgasms.
    Model:
    Barbie 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 409barbiebjfuckcum-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1278.17 MB
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:409barbiebjfuckcum-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Black Slutty Dress Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Black Slutty Dress Creampie

Description:
    Tall, slender, gorgeous Natty is wearing a slutty little black dress and heels. You can clearly see the bulge of her firm ladyboy cock waiting to come out and play from underneath her panties. Natty sits on the couch, pulls her panties aside, and strokes her cock. Next, she pulls her legs back and begins to prod her hole with a long blue toy.

Natty slides the toy all the way in her ass-pussy while sucking the POV cock. Natty then heads to the bedroom where she frots, sucks, and rims the POV. Afterwards, he puts her on her back and tests out her hole with his oiled up bare cock. After he pulls out he gives her hole a good licking and then lies down for Natty to sit on his cock.

Natty rides him until she is...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Natty 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : natty2_blacksluttydresscreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 921.54 MB
    Duration : 00:24:54

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:natty2_blacksluttydresscreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 921.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Femboy Sex Slave

LadyboyGold.com- Femboy Sex Slave

Description:
    I went out to a beer garden to hopefully meet up with some ladyboy acquaintances and put in a sneaky peek to find fresh ones. I seemingly was the only guy to go drinking beers in a bar around lunch time instead of soaking up the sun somewhere outside or better yet plug some holes.

I knew I shouldn_t expect to find much and I didn_t but lo and behold, there were three ladyboys cackling and having drinks at a little table in the corner. I sat myself at the bar and had a beer and hoped that maybe somehow they would get me involved. After a little while, I suddenly realized they were calling out for me, I mean, they called Hey sexy man So who else could it be? I turned around and two of them had their dicks out and were...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Iceland
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 139ICELANDfemboysexslave-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 996.16 MB
    Duration : 00:22:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:139ICELANDfemboysexslave-HD-001.mp4 - 996.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Jerked off with Sperm

LadyboyGold.com- Jerked off with Sperm

Description:
    Do you like pretty, cute, young, fit, firm and petite girls? Even better, girls who are actually Ladyboys? If the latter, do you like the ones that have a dick that measures or possibly exceeds your own dick size? Then the girl in this video is probably the closest thing to perfection you will ever be able to find.

Mickey takes great pride in looking as feminine as possible, she makes a huge effort to have the healthiest and most beautiful hair possible, she turns applying make up into an art form. All this and then comes her cheeky personality, her humor and her constant smile with clean white teeth and again, her big dick to hurt you with if you get too comfortable.

I don_t know many things, but one...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Mickey 1
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 141MICKEYjerkedoffwithsperm-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 784.93 MB
    Duration : 00:18:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:141MICKEYjerkedoffwithsperm-HD-001.mp4 - 784.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Lingerie Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Lingerie Bareback

Description:
    Slim and pretty Butter is dressed in pink lingerie and touching her tight body seductively. When she begins caressing her ass, I have to shove my tongue inside of it. Butter then turns around and strokes at her hard girl cock and moves her way up to twisting her nipples.

Butter bends over on the bed with her ass up and I oil her tight hole with my fingers. Butter then begins sucking my cock on her hands and knees on the bed. Her oral talents force me to lie down for her to get full access to my balls and ass too. She licks and sucks all over.

Butter then moves up onto me and frots our oiled cocks together before she rides me bareback. She rides my cock slow and steady until she wants to cum with me fucking...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Butter
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : butter_pinklingeriebareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 922.13 MB
    Duration : 00:24:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:butter_pinklingeriebareback-HD-001.mp4 - 922.1 MB