Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Bareback Punishment

LadyboyGold.com- Bareback Punishment

Description:
    Nutty is always such a turn on with her hair tightly pulled across her head in a pony tail. It gives me the sense that she is very much into power play and bondage, that and perhaps the fact she usually has a stuffy as soon as the cuffs are slapped around her wrist. This time I wanted to take it a step further and bought a spanker to slap her ass with and a new gag which I picked up in a sex shop in Amsterdam.

Her fit body in restraints her mouth gagged, her smooth shaven boy pussy ready to receive cock, it leaves no doubt on where to take it next. I was so excited that I just slipped inside and rode her ass bareback. She loved having her ass owned even more than I did, so after the video she switched off her phone and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Nutty 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 133NUTTY2barebackpunishment-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 770.89 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:35

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:133NUTTY2barebackpunishment-HD-001.mp4 - 770.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Bikini, Toy & Versatile Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Pink Bikini, Toy & Versatile Creampie

Description:
    Gorgeous ladyboy Poy is in a pink bikini and caressing her smooth tight little body. She lies back on the bed and pulls out a glass butt plug that she slowly runs down her body before pushing it into her ass-pussy. She sucks the POV while she toys her oiled up hole. The POV then frots their lubed up cocks together.

The POV lies back and enjoys a nice long blowjob and then stands up and bends Poy over to test out her asshole with his bare cock. Afterwards, the POV lies back and Poy oils up to frot their cocks, then goes versatile and pushes her ladyboy cock into his hole. Next, Poy rides the POV cock followed by the POV putting her on her back to fuck her as she strokes away at her girl cock.

The POV pulls...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Poy 3
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : poy3_pinkbikinitoyandversatilecreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1473.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:39:47

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileoy3_pinkbikinitoyandversatilecreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Topping and Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Topping and Creampie

Description:
    I hadn_t seen Enjoy for a while and I didn_t know why I couldn_t find her anywhere but it made sense later. She had gone off the radar for a bit to put a nice big pair of boobs on her tight frame. And man does she know how to rock them, I had to wait for a while before I could finally meet her for an encore because those rounding were both beautiful and painful.

When Enjoy finally had fully recovered I immediately jumped onto the opportunity to be the first to have her on film with her upgrade. She agreed to it if I_d let her enter my ass raw. I am not much of a hero when it comes to being a bottom but in some cases you need to take one for the team. Watch Enjoy_s latest scene only on the LadyboyGold network.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Enjoy
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 155ENJOYtoppingandcreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1322.72 MB
    Duration : 00:17:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:155ENJOYtoppingandcreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Poy - Big Cock Bigger Attitude

LadyboyGold.com- Poy - Big Cock Bigger Attitude

Description:
    After she cancelled last minute, blatantly didn_t show up, and then finally, showing up 2 hours late, we were finally were able to do this shoot with elephant cock Poy -- Fourth try is a charm, eh? She isn_t the brightest LB for sure, but with all the blood that isn_t going to her brain, instead rushing to her cock anytime she gets hard, at least she has some sort of excuse. Quickly stripping out of her tiger suit we stuck our cock into her mouth... She quickly reciprocated by shoving her enormous cock in oiur mouth, then down our throat -- atleast as far as it would go anyway... And then she proceeded to pound some ass with her monster....
    read the full story
    Model:
    Poy 1
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1054PoyBigCockBiggerAttitude-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1186.96 MB
    Duration : 00:20:26

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:1054PoyBigCockBiggerAttitude-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Restrained Sex Slave

LadyboyGold.com- Restrained Sex Slave

Description:
    I don_t know about you, but personally love Ladyboys in all shapes and sizes ... well maybe not all but boobjobs, no boobjobs, tall, short, fair skinned, dark skinned. I love to fill their holes the same. What I like about flat chest Ladyboys is that they have that young fresh look. Aum is not a teen but she sure comes across as one, she is shy, fit &amp firm and she sucks dicks like someone who has been wanting to do it for ages.

I wish I could say I present her hardcore debut but unfortunately someone beat me to the post. When I talked to her in the bar, she wouldn_t stop asking questions, the taxi driver even seemed a bit annoyed with the constant yapping. I don_t mind chatty girls, but there is a time for talking and a...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Aum 6
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 157AUMrestrainedsexslave-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1540.91 MB
    Duration : 00:20:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:157AUMrestrainedsexslave-HD-001.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Skinny & Fresh off the Bus

LadyboyGold.com- Skinny & Fresh off the Bus

Description:
    Nahm has this innocent countryside Issarn nice girl charm all over her and it makes sense because that was exactly where she came from, when I met her, she had only arrived in Bangkok a few days earlier for her first ever visit to the capital to chase cock. Sure the boys back home tried to prick her when they were drunk and brave because of it but she said she wasn_t all that impressed by what was on offer there.

Nahm said she wanted to try imported dick. This was why she had put in all the hours in her local gym. To have a body to seduce a foreign sucker, I for one didn_t mind to give her a spin. When it was over and I asked her to meet me again for an encore later that week she told me she had what she came for and if I...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Nahm
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 130NAHMskinnyandrammed-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1055.27 MB
    Duration : 00:24:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:130NAHMskinnyandrammed-HD-001.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- A Diva But She s Worth It

LadyboyGold.com- A Diva But She_s Worth It

Description:
    Bew is a very pretty and convincing girl you could safely prance around with in any Western city without people thinking she is packing heat between her legs, isn_t that exactly what we all want? She could sit down with your parents on a Sunday morning for tea and they would tell you afterwards they would love to hear what the plans are concerning the family expansion.

That is as long as they don_t get to watch Bew in these videos on our site off course. Bew, to be fair, can be a bit of a diva, she has demands and she isn_t up for arguing, hence the lack of cuffs in her debut is explained, while she had agreed to it at first she might have misunderstood or simply changed her mind when she saw my ugly mug. But hey, with a...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Bew
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 129BEWhardcore-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 893.37 MB
    Duration : 00:20:25

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:129BEWhardcore-HD-001.mp4 - 893.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Mean Lean Fuck Machine

LadyboyGold.com- Mean Lean Fuck Machine

Description:
    Few will disagree, Lyomi has one of the most lean and sexy bodies you will ever be lucky enough to find. Her lovely smile, her convincing girly voice, her big eyes, all of this combined with that hot body of hers makes her a quite the catch. Wherever she goes she collects envious looks from both women and fellow ladyboys.

It_s hard to get with Lyomi because of her amazing features, so when I finally did manage to lure her to my sex lair I was thrilled. I dressed her up in a cure and very revealing baby blue outfit and locked her hands to make sure she wasn_t going anywhere until we made a long awaited new video. The wait is over, watch her new video right here on Ladyboy Vice.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Lyomi
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 132LYOMIreacharound-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1241.21 MB
    Duration : 00:28:27

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:132LYOMIreacharound-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Black Slutwear Creampie

LadyboyGold.com- Black Slutwear Creampie

Description:
    Alice is looking drop-dead gorgeous with short blonde hair, in a little black dress, and high heels. The POV follows Alice to the bedroom, mesmerized by the way her ass swings with each step. He looks over curvy little body in the bright sunlight from the window as she caresses herself and shows off her tits.

Next, the POV joins Alice in bed where she begins sucking his cock. Then the POV sucks on her tits and they frot for a moment. The POV lies down to enjoy more of Alice_s oral talents on his cock. Next Alice straddles onto his face and grinds her asshole on his mouth as he fervently licks at it. She then leans forward and sucks and strokes his cock as he eats her out.

Then Alice gets on her back and...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Alice 1
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : alice1blackslutwearcreampie-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1102.75 MB
    Duration : 00:25:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:alice1blackslutwearcreampie-HD-001.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Cum For Lube Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Cum For Lube Bareback

Description:
    Bella looks stunning with her long black hair, firm tits and large cock. She_s wearing a gray top, with white panties and stockings. Horny as always Bella_s cock is hard and ready in seconds in this all exclusive LadyboysFuckedBareback episode. Bella shows off her feminine curves before dropping down to her knees to service a ready white cock. After a wet sloppy blowjob Bella stands up and moves into doggy-style position on the bed. A red dildo gets inserted into her sweet backdoor. Bella loves the pressure on her prostate, but prefers the real thing. The horny couple moves onto the bed and Bella spreads her buns wide open. His bare cock slides in with ease. Bella jerks herself furiously as she gets fucked. After a hot missionary fuck he...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Bella 4
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : bella4_cumforlubebareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 747.78 MB
    Duration : 00:20:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bella4_cumforlubebareback-HD-001.mp4 - 747.8 MB