Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Polkadot Rimming ATM Pushed in Spunk

LadyboyGold.com- Polkadot Rimming ATM Pushed in Spunk

Description:
    Hot little ladyboy Tata is wearing nothing but a white pokadot bikini. She caresses her shapely body front and back, then pulls her bikini bottom down and wags her ass in front of the POV. After she gives her big round ass a few slaps, she turns around and pulls open her bikini top to unveil her big perky titties. The POV follows Tata_s juicy ass to the bed where she bends over and twerks for him.

Tata bids him to join her on the bed where she begins sucking his cock, balls, and then rimming his ass. Tata then climbs onto the POV and sinks his bare cock into her ass-pussy. After riding his cock she turns around to rub her big ass in his face while she strokes and sucks. The POV then lies Tata on her back and fucks the cum...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Tata 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : tata2_polkadotrimmingatmpushedinspunk-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 887.73 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:00

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tata2_polkadotrimmingatmpushedinspunk-HD-001.mp4 - 887.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- White, Two-Piece Lingerie Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- White, Two-Piece Lingerie Bareback

Description:
    Ladyboy Tata is waiting for me on the couch in a white lace two-piece. She pulls aside her top to expose her perky, round tits. She turns around and bends over a little to put her big juicy ass in my face. When she turns back around she has her girl cock out to play with. Tata sits back on the couch with her legs up and begins fingering her ass.

Tata then sits up to suck on my hard cock waiting for her hungry mouth. After sucking me, I have her turn back around to show me more of her ass. I lick her hole for a moment and then give her my cock to suck some more. I put my leg up over her on the couch to give Tata better access to also lick my balls and asshole while she_s sucking my cock.

After...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Tata 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : tata_whitetwopiecelingeriebareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 887.27 MB
    Duration : 00:23:58

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tata_whitetwopiecelingeriebareback-HD-001.mp4 - 887.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Fresh Sugas Bareback

LadyboyGold.com- Fresh Sugas Bareback

Description:
    Sugas hit me up on WhatsApp and send me pic of her new set of braces along with a message in which she called me daddy and asked how I liked it. I replied by sending a pic of my bulge and a time and that was all I needed to send for her to understand my intentions. Two hours later she showed up with her hair smelling fantastic and her panties smelling salty.

Sugas had been leaking pre-cum on the way over and her big nipples were hardened. She was ready as she_ll ever be for my cock. She sucked me with her warm wet mouth, nice and sloppy, I almost didn_t need lube to slide into her ready ass, I slid in much more easily than in our previous meetings, she told me she had been stuffing things in her ass lately for easy...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Sugas
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 131SUGASbareback-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 965.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:22:05

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:131SUGASbareback-HD-001.mp4 - 965.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Flower Dress Spunk Barebacking

LadyboyGold.com- Flower Dress Spunk Barebacking

Description:
    Feminine little Beau is too cute in her colorful flower print dress, stockings, and heels. The POV can see her big uncut cock peeking out underneath her dress. Beau lifts up her dress to show her all-natural titties and then bend over to give the POV a peek at her hole.

The POV gives Beau_s ass-pussy a few licks and strokes her cock as she bends over in front of him. He joins her on the bed and Beau sucks his cock deep and kisses and licks his balls. He then lies down, lifts up his legs, and she gives his asshole a tongue-lashing. The two frot their oiled cocks and Beau sinks her hole onto his bare cock and rides him. Next, he fucks her on her back as she strokes her hard cock.

The sits on Beau_s face as...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Beau 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : beau_flowerdressspunkbarebacking-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1409.31 MB
    Duration : 00:32:13

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:beau_flowerdressspunkbarebacking-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Soccer Sucker Pissing Bareback Handjob

LadyboyGold.com- Soccer Sucker Pissing Bareback Handjob

Description:
    Alice looks very cute in her green t-shirt, on her slender tight body. She likes sweets and she_s munching on a delicious candy bar, smearing it over the cock she wants to suck after. It_s a good combination for her, melting together the two things she loves most: lollipops and cock. As soon as she starts sucking on the dick_s head, she can_t decide what she likes best, so she combines both in her mouth. She gets so aroused that she starts rubbing her cock along, then bends her perfect ass spread and pushes it over the tip. Alice also loves sex toys and she needs to have her ass stuffed with them, before getting plunged and fucked bareback. She takes the cock all in like a pro, moaning and asking for even a harder fuck. All the cum must...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Alice 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : alice2_soccersuckerpissingbarebackhj-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1432.65 MB
    Duration : 00:32:43

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:alice2_soccersuckerpissingbarebackhj-HD-001.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Shy - Face Pissing & Topping Cum

LadyboyGold.com- Shy - Face Pissing & Topping Cum

Description:
    Have a kinky session with Shy. Let her piss on you then fuck you like a slut. Suck Shy_s cock as salty urine still drips from the tip. Shy butters up her long dick and pounds into the guys asshole. Shy gets all the please she wants, then strokes all the semen from her pulsating ballsack.
    Model:
    Shy
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 444shypissingtoppingcum-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 695.67 MB
    Duration : 00:15:55

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:444shypissingtoppingcum-HD-001.mp4 - 695.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Stripped Cum Eater Handjob

LadyboyGold.com- Stripped Cum Eater Handjob

Description:
    Jazzi gets out of the dark with her stripped tight dress, by putting a nice show on the bed, wanking her cock and making all the needed invitation for a sweet bareback fuck session. She_s wearing a pair of black pantyhose, laced, perfectly aligning on her thighs. Her lovely tits push the bra away, trying to get out and get some attention. She bends over slowly, revealing her bare ass, no panties in sight. Oiled up and ready to go, Jazzi takes the cock inside her ass full length and she loves it. Every push makes her happy and closer to cum. She even wants a sex toy inserted a bit, just to make things more fun. But the fun is bigger when she gets her hands on the cock, oiling it down and shoving it down her throat. She loves stroking her...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Jazzi
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : jazzi_strippedcumeaterhj-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1236.05 MB
    Duration : 00:28:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:jazzi_strippedcumeaterhj-HD-001.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Handcuffs and Tattoo Sex

LadyboyGold.com- Handcuffs and Tattoo Sex

Description:
    Skinny little Madonna, I like her so much, she has a tight body, a lovely little hole and gives nice warm wet blowjobs, all that and a name that takes me back to the 80_s when I was younger and somewhat handsome. I had enjoyed all of my sessions with her and the one video we made screamed for an encore. I had bought a purple body stocking and when I bought it, the woman at the shop warned me it was very small, only a petite Asian woman would be able to fit in.

I knew that wasn_t gonna be a problem with Madonna. She looks stunning in it, her back covering ink, her hair pulled up tight, she just oozes sex. I didn_t get her to agree to bareback yet because she is very selective on who she lets in raw but I promise I will try...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Madonna
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 158MADONNAhandcuffandtattoosex-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1504.31 MB
    Duration : 00:20:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:158MADONNAhandcuffandtattoosex-HD-001.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Girlfriend Dress, Rimming & Creampie 4k

LadyboyGold.com- Girlfriend Dress, Rimming & Creampie 4k

Description:
    Stylish ladyboy Belle is wearing big-framed glasses and a blue sundress. She lies on the bed surrounded by toys to play with, but she first starts the POV cock and starts to suck him. Then she goes down farther and licks his balls and asshole. The POV has her bend over, oils her ass up, and fucks her doggystyle. Next, Belle pushes in a glass buttplug and then a silicone plug into her ass-pussy. After she plays with those, the POV gets up on top of her and fucks her some more. Then the POV slides a hollow toy inside her and fills her up with sperm lube. He then replaces the toy with his cock and fucks her on her back. He pushes another toy into her and goes back to fucking her again as Belle jerks herself off until she cums. The POV pulls...
    read the full story
    Model:
    Belle
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : belle_dggirlsundressrimmingcreampie4k-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1339.5 MB
    Duration : 00:30:36

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:belle_dggirlsundressrimmingcreampie4k-HD-001.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

LadyboyGold.com- Bareback Sex & Taped Nipples

LadyboyGold.com- Bareback Sex & Taped Nipples

Description:
    I love Asian girls but I also love blonde hair so I am always bummed out that Mother Nature in general doesn_t allow blonde asian girls and, even worse no blonde ladyboys. So thank the heavens people who find ways to make the impossible possible, tits are amazing but smaller advancements like dying hair are to me just as great. It allows for absolute stunners like Fay to raise their sexiness even further which is impossible. Fay looks like the perfect ladyboy to me, a beautiful narrow face, pretty nose, lips eyes, ink on her body and now the blonde hair. Watch her latest video exclusively on Ladyboy Vice.
    read the full story
    Model:
    Fay 2
    Studio:
    LadyboyGold.com
    Info:
    File Name : 152FAY2barebacksextapednipples-HD-001.mp4
    File Size : 1597.12 MB
    Duration : 00:21:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:152FAY2barebacksextapednipples-HD-001.mp4 - 1.6 GB