Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- After School Home Jerk

Shemax.com- After School Home Jerk

Description:
    Cute Casey knows she has to come home right after school every day. If she doesn`t the boys may find out about her big secret. But once she is home alone this teen beauty is free to do what she wants. Instead of doing her homework she tosses her books aside and starts to tug off her school uniform. When she bends over we can see she isn`t wearing any panties under her short sexy plaid skirt. When she spreads her legs we see her hidden surprise and we understand why her horny home room teacher gives her detention so much. As she paws at her penis it grows long a fat with a pointy pink head. She is thinking about all the sexy boys in class who stare at her and wonder if they know she has a big dick. This gets her horny so she strips naked so we see her perfect smooth light black skinned body. She stands posing remembering the first time she let her teacher suck her long hard dick. She plays with the ribbed dildo as she remembers how he then fucked her tight asshole raw. Just like at the end of that lesson she jerks her big black cock until is shoots creamy white cum on her flat chest.Photographer`s comments: My impression of Casey. This was her first photo shoot and she was a natural. She loved modeling and seemed to be prepared with posing and outfits. She was very flirty and loved to be touched. She likes to dominate men but seems to be more submissive type to me. I loved her big eyes and lips. She loved to tease when the camera was rolling.
    Model:
    Casey
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 55-afterschoolhomejerk-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 512.07 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:55-afterschoolhomejerk-hdv.wmv - 512.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb

Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb

Description:
    Bom is another sexy young Pattaya girl who will blow your mind and your load. She ignites your fuse with her compact little body which sports her big head and two large exotic eyes. Our device is triggered by her cute cock and nice tits. The countdown to detonation begins with her dick sucking while she plungers her own stick of dynamite until it explodes with cum.Met up with Bom at the New Orn Bar on Soi Diana in Pattaya as I was walking back to my hotel on Soi LK. Half way between 2nd Road and Soi Bukhao, this bar is quite a ways from the main Ladyboy Bar areas in Pattaya which are Walking Street, Soi 131 and Soi 6 and are all between Beach and 2nd Roads (see Travel Guide for further details). It is a large outdoor bar that appears to be open 24 hours although like in the movie Aliens the ladyboys mostly come at night, mostly. But if you are staying in the Soi BukhaoDianaLK area this can be convenient when you are coming back from the other bars at 4AM and are still horny.
    Model:
    Bom
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 284.84 MB
    Duration : 00:09:24

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv - 284.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cute Blonde Babe

Shemax.com- Cute Blonde Babe

Description:
    The milk lady has cum She loves to cover her body in fluids and get wet and messy before she grabs her thick cock and begins her tugjob. She loves to tug on her own meat. It doesn`t matter what she uses to get messy as long as she gets dirty and wet. She has used mud, ketchup, mustard, relish, tomatoes, cherries, strawberries and even hot chocolate. Today, however, it was milk. She took a big jug of milk and started pouring it all over her body, watch as it trickles down through her tits and then travels a line along her flat stomach and onto her thick shecock. When it moves that slowly it teases her and her body just tingles and she loved rubbing it all over her body, and then taking her thick meat in her hand and tuggin and stroking it until she came thick as milk.
    Model:
    Thays Schiavinato
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11-cuteblondebabe-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 684.6 MB
    Duration : 00:24:20

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:11-cuteblondebabe-hdv.wmv - 684.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Femboy Fuck Monkey

Shemax.com- Femboy Fuck Monkey

Description:
    If you hook up with svelte and sexy Wan she will rock your world. Wan is a Femboy lovers delight with her ripped little body but feminine face. She knows how to use that bod to please her man. If you decide to go long time expect to get little sleep. If you get tired or cum she will get you hard again and pull your cock into her ass. She loves to get fucked hard in the ass and to watch you doing it in a mirror. She writhes and moans under you as you are fucking her and she will not cum until you do. She also likes to sing, dance, play pool, and drink. Treat and tip her well and you will get the royal treatment.I met Wan around Soi 5 on Sukhumvit Road as I was walking back to my hotel on my first night ever in Bangkok. I didn`t really know what I was doing yet as I had just arrived and was pretty drunk and tired. She was with a friend who I was actually a little more attracted to so I invited both of them upstairs. I did the shoots one at a time and did not do a great job as you can see. After all these were the first ladyboys I had ever been with after dreaming about this for years. Wan was first and we had fun fake fucking and she had a nice little cumshot. Her curving banana dick looks big in relation to her tight little body. Her friend was next and even though I thought she was prettier she was just not in to it as much. So they decided to sleep with me and I thought that was pretty cool given it was my first night in Thailand. I must have been sleeping 20 minutes when Wan started snuggling up to me and grabbing my dick and pulling it towards her ass. We fooled around a bit until we noticed her friend stirring so then we went into the washroom.Well sorry I didn`t get any pictures but I fucked her in about ten different positions in the shower. I came and she did again and we went back to bed for a couple of hours. We then all went for breakfast and she asked to call me later and I said OK. Well that was the beginning of my relationship with Wan which lasted the remainder of that trip and half way through the next. You will see a few pictures from other locations as she came to meet me in Pattaya and hung around when I was in Bangkok.
    Model:
    Wan
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14-femboyfuckmonkey-mpghi.mpg
    File Size : 239.64 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:15:12

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:14-femboyfuckmonkey-mpghi.mpg - 239.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Monster Curving Cock

Shemax.com- Monster Curving Cock

Description:
    She is super slim with sultry looks and Isabelly is ready for some shecock pumping playtime. This shemale diva has big girl dick that she can wrap both of her slender hands around when she gets it hard. She slips off her coat to show nothing underneath but some skimpy lingerie covering her body and she doesnt leave that on for long. She slips her top and bottoms off and gets that shemeat rock hard before pumping it until she squirts milky cock cream all over her hand and stomach.
    Model:
    Isabelly Killer
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 150-monstercurvingcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 547.14 MB
    Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:150-monstercurvingcock-hdv.wmv - 547.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Unbelievably Huge SheCock

Shemax.com- Unbelievably Huge SheCock

Description:
    This ample bodied, ebony shebabe was a sexy piece of lust on high heels. Her sexy little black dress showed a delicious amount of cleavage and skimmed her curvy ass and hips like a lovers hands. And those black, silky thigh high stockings added even more sensuous appeal. This lovely T-girl posed and teased the camera slowly stripping out of her dress and revealing inch by dark inch of skin. She slid her bra straps off her shoulders and set those big titties free, squeezing them and fondling her big, dark nipples. She even held those puppies up so she could lick her own dark peaks. But the real excitement was when she slipped out of her white panties to reveal her huge, thick shecock. It was amazing it even fit in her tight panties. And once she oiled it up and began to stroke and pump, that shecock grew to extreme proportions.
    Model:
    Katie Coxx
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 13-unbelievablyhugeshecock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 553.44 MB
    Duration : 00:18:41

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:13-unbelievablyhugeshecock-hdv.wmv - 553.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Clown Curtain Cum Cock

Shemax.com- Clown Curtain Cum Cock

Description:
    Sexy Vegas T-girl Chanel starts the session posing in front of the clown colored curtains in her belted aqua mini dress. This dog collared dark skinned shemale has a striking look with her bob haircut and heavily shadowed and long lashed eyes. Stripping to her patterned bra and bright blue panties you can tell she is a dirty girl as she sticks her pink tongue out at the camera. Getting hornier she first gives us a peek at her cock craving A-hole before reaching into her bulging panties exposing her hairy black pubes. Of course she loves to suck dick as well so she slurps on the cameramans big cock as she fondles herself sitting in the chair. She and we are hot as hell now as she rips off her shorts and jerks her big black dick with a cock in her mouth again. Her bracelets jangle as she hammers on her hard dink and when ready to cum she tenses her thighs and leans her head way back. Her curving ebony cock finally erupts in a deluge of gooey white cum which she admires and plays with for several minutes.
    Model:
    Chanel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 33-clowncurtaincumcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 262.89 MB
    Duration : 00:08:40

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:33-clowncurtaincumcock-hdv.wmv - 262.9 MB

Thread Information