Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Cum Load Cutie

Shemax.com- Cum Load Cutie

Description:
    Tameaka comes across as very quiet and shy but when she gets her pants off she becomes one horny black bitch with a cock. She starts the set looking cute and demure sitting in the chair before standing to give as a better look at her firm sexy body. Wasting no time she pulls her dress up to reveal her bright red underwear and then turns to show her booty. Dress off she retains her sexy bra and then ever so slowly inches down her panties from behind. Here perfectly round and hard ass is centered by a nice tight cock craving asshole and hanging below are her large black balls and cock. She slides her panties to her feet and then stands and turns cock out in full glory. From the front we see she has a good patch of curly hairy pubes and some unusual star tattoos across one leg. She brings her legs up and gently strokes her dick and balls with both hands until her cock sticks straight up hard. She then reaches for the cameramans cock which is only too happy to be sucked while she jerks her own dick. We get more views of her floppy but hard black shedink before she wants some more cock in her mouth as she gets ready to cum. When this happens it is a great flood of multiple gooey white eruptions which cover her thighs and torso.
    Model:
    Tameaka
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 34-cumloadcutie-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 365.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:03

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:34-cumloadcutie-hdv.wmv - 365.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Banana Hell

Shemax.com- Banana Hell

Description:
    This red head shemale seductress will have you on the edge of your seat and ready to reach for the lube. Sachenka is one hot and kinky tranny that loves to strip and pose for the camera. She was decked out in her sexy, see through dress wearing nothing but a thong underneath and her gorgeous big tits with their hard dusky nipples were bear for all to see. She teasingly peeled and ate a banana sliding it deep in her mouth and sucking like it was a big, thick cock and she was starving for a taste of man meat. She did a sexy striptease leaving on nothing but her high heels and showed off her round, curvy ass before spreading her long legs and playing with her girl rod. She covered her shaft with the banana peel and stroked herself until she was rock hard and it wasna�t long before this sexy T-girl was shooting her hot load all over that empty banana peel in ecstasy.
    Model:
    Sachenka Levschenko
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 44-bananahell-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 557.68 MB
    Duration : 00:18:50

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:44-bananahell-hdv.wmv - 557.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde Girl Pole Dancer

Shemax.com- Blonde Girl Pole Dancer

Description:
    Wow, Paola Lima is a long haired blonde t-girl that is just brimming with extreme sex appeal. With her angelic looks, long legs, fine curves and thick shecock, she is one shemale that will have you panting wanting more of her. She gives you a taste of her erotic pole dancer moves in this gallery then rubs on her shemeat getting it hard enough that she cant keep herself from crying out in pleasure and shooting her cum load for the camera.
    Model:
    Paola Lima
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 133-blondegirlpoledancer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 544.05 MB
    Duration : 00:16:46

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:133-blondegirlpoledancer-hdv.wmv - 544.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Going Back to Nature

Shemax.com- Going Back to Nature

Description:
    Nony is a very natural looking older girl with easy going nature. She shows no signs of being almost 30 with her easy smile and perfect pale complexion which unlike in the West is sought after by most Asian women (and ladyboys). Since we were in the great outdoors we thought it would be great to get back to nature by removing her clothes. First off is her top to show us her narrow chest which is capped by large succulent red nipples that stand out from her white skin. She then pushes her cut-offs down over her wide girlish hips and lovely long legs at the top of which lies a nice triangle of brown pubes. She giggles because she is shy about showing her cock and on the close ups of her sparingly made up face you see just how naturally pretty this girl is. With a little coaxing she shows us her soft and dark hooded little cock. Thankfully all ladyboys are horny so when she lies down on the mat and begins to stroke her dink and balls they begin to swell to a respectable size and it is not long before it is squirting cum all over her stomach.Nony hales from a Korat and we caught up with her near Kohn Kaen where she works although we heard from her friend that she is now working in Bangkok. We did this set on out ladyboy picnic where we had six girls and but only found places for two of them two jerk off outdoors. As we were in a park there were quite a few people around so we had to go for a walk up in the bush a bit. We found this large rock which shielded us from prying eyes from one direction and I posted two ladyboys on either side behind me to alert me to any curious hikers. This added a little danger and excitement to the shoot and Nony came through like a champ in the end. Look for her contact information in the forum as I think she is looking for a farang boyfriend and this girl has not been with tons of guys.
    Model:
    Nony
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 66-goingbacktonature-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 249.12 MB
    Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:66-goingbacktonature-hdv.wmv - 249.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Food War

Shemax.com- Food War

Description:
    Here is one pool party your not likely to ever forget. These wild and kinky shemale babes looked hot as hell in their string bikinis. But things got a lot hotter once they got each other out of their swim suits and began to use all sorts of sugary delights and whipped cream to cover each other from head to toe. They took turns rubbing those creamy confections over every inch of bare skin. Including covering their boobs and girl cocks and then taking their pleasure in sucking it all off each others throbbing girl poles. These babes were a hot looking mess by the time they were finished with whipped cream body painting. But they were by no means finished with each. They then took turns sucking each others sweet shecocks and riding one anothers girl poles until they were spewing their creamy cum loads to add to the sticky mess.
    Model:
    Aline Santos, Renata Davilla, Rochielle Schawmann, Shakira Maya
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8-foodwar-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 774.55 MB
    Duration : 00:26:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8-foodwar-hdv.wmv - 774.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Small Femboy Star

Shemax.com- Small Femboy Star

Description:
    You wouldnt know it when passing her on the street but Jhodi has a plump shemeat under her panties that she loves to play with until it squirts cock milk. She rubs her shaft while fondling her balls and teasing her ass then goes off like a geyser.
    Model:
    Jhodi
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : smallfemboystar-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 339.84 MB
    Duration : 00:11:09

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:smallfemboystar-hdv.wmv - 339.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Up In Smoke

Shemax.com- Up In Smoke

Description:
    In this second shoot with smoking hot Ammy she is sporting a new set of ginormous round jugs. She is a svelte small girl with long black hair, sexy dark eyes and high cheek bones. She has a bit of an overbite but our eyes are drawn to her two visible facial piercings. Below her sexy shoulders and protruding collar bones she continually adjusts her tight halter top which seems barely able to contain her huge tits. A peek around back and we see her tattoos which are dominated by a large dragon. Back around front and knowing what I want she squeezes her boobs together before baring them one by one. They are perfect round giant silicone filled globes with two small sweet cherry red nipples that she pinches hard and erect. As she moves they flop from side to side with gravity like water balloons. She then gives a peek at her trimmed pubes before kneeling down to service me and show her hidden piercing in her long pink tongue. When she stands up we see her dick has swollen out of her pants and she then removes her top to show her bejewelled muscular belly. We then get some stunning looks at her phenomenal hard body and big fake tits before the shoot goes up in smoke.Another strange shoot with Ammy that ended half way through. Note her first set is in the more pictures section when she had no tits. I must have been mesmerized by her gargantuan new jugs and forgotten about that I had the same problem with her the first time round. I saw her this time sitting in front of High Boss on a motorbike waiting for Noon who was talking to one of the girls there. I had just dropped by to pick up Joy and Wan who I was shooting that day on the beach. I assumed they were there to see friends as both work around Walking Street Noon at Blue Ice at that time and Ammy as a freelancer. I said hello to Noon who Id spoken with many times but she ignored me and so I approached Ammy who was looking relaxed. I was quite overcome by the size of her huge jugs and asked if she would do a shoot with me that night. She said OK and would call before she came which she did several times but didnt show up until late the next morning. I said fine but Im checking out soon so well have to make it quick and she said OK. She told me the reason she did not come last night is that a customer had stolen her purse and she chased him to the Airport and had him arrested. While telling me this she proceeded to pull a small glass pipe out of her purse, fill it with white crystals which she began to smoke. I said I was sorry about what happened but happy she got her purse back and Id rather she didnt smoke that here. She said she needed it as she has been up all night so I said please finish and put it away. She seemed fine for the first part of the shoot put refused to take her pants off claiming that she had scars on her legs she did not want shown. I spent a bit of time trying to convince her to finish but I have learned with other models that it is usually fruitless. Plus given she was in possession of drugs I did not want any trouble so I pretended to understand and said farewell. In hindsight her and Noon were no doubt at High Boss scoring drugs where I have heard most of the ladyboys use. Its really a shame that these girls waste their money and young lives on drugs. Ammy is a nice girl and quite fun and no problem in the sack but I can see her starting to be affected by her habit.
    Model:
    Ammy
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 76-upinsmoke-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 211.01 MB
    Duration : 00:06:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:76-upinsmoke-hdv.wmv - 211.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Thunder Thigh Wonder

Shemax.com- Thunder Thigh Wonder

Description:
    There is about as much chance of stopping Tandy once she is in motion as there is a locomotive with a head of steam. This BrazilianCajun mix shebabe has complete command of her bountiful assets and uses them to get what she wants. If you are in her sites she starts by looking you up and down with her large white exotic eyes and she often arches one eyebrow as she gives you a sly lopsided smirk that says what you got for me boy. If you are not convinced to surrender your wallet by her alluring look and big brown boobs she will use her secret weapon which of course is her giant black booty. From behind she will bare her generous junk and let you stare in wonder at her thunderous thighs. Only after she has stunned you into submission does she turn around with a big meaty black shedick in one hand while she undoes your pants with the other. She will then quake the floor by dropping to her knees and offer her large wet mouth as a place to moisten your dick. She enjoys showing and shaking her ample ass as she massages her dick hard and she knows you are also stoking your dick as you watch. Her goal is to get you to cum on her brown tummy and crotch which will cause her to also squirt white jizz from her big black tool.
    Model:
    Tandy
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 35-thunderthighwonder-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 378.05 MB
    Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:35-thunderthighwonder-hdv.wmv - 378.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Anal Ready Femboy

Shemax.com- Anal Ready Femboy

Description:
    Cock loving femboy Mariel came ready for a good ass reaming from our slim stud Richard. They begin pawing at each others clothes until she drops to her knees and sucks him hard. This girl loves a big hard dick in her ass so she orally works at his cock until it is slick enough to slide into her poo pussy. Richard returns the favor for the great blowjob by pounding her ass raw while her fat cock and balls flop around. She loves it so much that when he takes a break she continues to finger her ass. When he is ready to cum she gets down so her can plaster her flat chest with hi load which she smears all around her neck.Photographers Comments: Mariel works in a call center and moonlights as webcam model. I have no problem with her whatsoever. She came on time and she came ready. Most of all, she is game. She claimed to go out on date and fucks regularly when I told her about my problem with TS with tight ass. Im sure she did enjoy the hardcore shoot. She even suggested that I call her again if and when I will do a threesome hardcore theme.
    Model:
    Mariel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 167-analreadyfemboy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 339.7 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:167-analreadyfemboy-hdv.wmv - 339.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Fetish for Rope and Lotion

Shemax.com- Fetish for Rope and Lotion

Description:
    This perky brunette shemale has some major fetishes. She loves ropes and oil, lotion or anything that makes her cock slippery in her hands. She should have a sign that states slippery when wet, because she is wet most of the time due to her lotion fetish. She once again wraps herself up in that coarse rope before bending over and applying a thick squirt of lotion on her very nice ass, it dribbles down just like she wants and that inspires her to touch her thick shemeat and then finger her tight ass until she cums all over her fun rope sextoy.
    Model:
    Emilly Weickert
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 24-fetishforropeandlotion-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 597.41 MB
    Duration : 00:20:13

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:24-fetishforropeandlotion-hdv.wmv - 597.4 MB

Thread Information