Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tangerine Love

Shemax.com- Tangerine Love

Description:
    This cute and sexy redhead shemale had a playful personality and was ready to try anything. She was dressed in a black and red lingerie outfit that left most of her soft skin bare for all to see and it done nothing to cover her curvy, round ass. It didnt take long of watching Marcela as she stripped down and set on a stool eating an orange to see that she loved to be a tease and she was good at it. It was a turn on watching the juice from her snack drip down her chin and onto her tiny tits. And when she squished the fruit in her hands and began rubbing it all over her hard shecock, it was a sure sign that she also had a kinky streak she loved to indulge in. And when this naughty tranny was ready to wash the stickiness from her body, she slipped down into the pool. But when she was ready to put all teasing aside and start pumping that throbbing girl pole in earnest, she grabbing another orange and shoot her creamy load all over the bright orange peel.
    Model:
    Marcela Sanches
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 69-tangerinelove-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 323.26 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:40

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:69-tangerinelove-hdv.wmv - 323.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- House Cleaners Dream

Shemax.com- House Cleaners Dream

Description:
    These hard working shemale chicks were busy working a way when things got a little out of hand and they decided to clean more then just the room. These girls were ready for a break that would leave them sated and drained and have their shecocks limp with happiness. Jessica, Julia, Suzy and Shannara began to explore each others bodies and thought it would be a waste not to make use out of the big bed in the room. They took off their gloves and threw down their cleaners before fondling each others sweet tits, tight asses and lusty shecocks. It became an all out tranny orgy as they removed their clothes and began to suck each others girl poles and then pump their asses full of the others she meats. These lusty t-girls spent the rest of the day riding each others shafts and sucking each other until they were spewing their hot and sticky loads all over their asses in pure ecstasy.
    Model:
    Jessica Dee, Julia Boeira, Shanara Tavares, Suzy Valenca
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22-housecleanersdream-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 694.78 MB
    Duration : 00:22:56

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:22-housecleanersdream-hdv.wmv - 694.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Hardcock Hardbody

Shemax.com- Hardcock Hardbody

Description:
    If you like your shemale babes slender and erotic then you are going to bust a nut looking at Leticias gallery. She has sexy long legs, a nice round rear end and thick girl pole that she strokes for the camera until she squirts her sticky cum load.
    Model:
    Leticia Freitas
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : hardcockhardbody-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 590.59 MB
    Duration : 00:17:27

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:hardcockhardbody-hdv.wmv - 590.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Next Tgirl Top Model

Shemax.com- Next Tgirl Top Model

Description:
    You dont find sultry shemale beauties like Patricia Sabatiny just every day of the week but when you do, you want to savor every inch of her gorgeous body and succulent shecock. Patricia teased the camera with her hot body and lusty looks until we didnt think we could take anymore. Then she stripped down to nothing but her black spike high heels and used both hands to work her fat girl dick into rock hardness and she didnt let up until her cum load was gushing out and covering her stomach.
    Model:
    Patricia Sabatiny
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 127-nexttgirltopmodel-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 580.06 MB
    Duration : 00:16:58

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:127-nexttgirltopmodel-hdv.wmv - 580.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Carla Nature Lover

Shemax.com- Carla Nature Lover

Description:
    Holy shit, this long haired blonde shemale had an ample ass that would make perfect padding for hard and deep tight anal fucking. Carla was a sensuous and sultry T-girl that loved knowing so many eyes were going to be on her voluptuous body and watching her stroking her chubby girl pole. She got turned on having that camera on her every move while she stripped out of her sexy clothes and showed off her sweet ass, tasty tits and pumped her shecock until she spewed her load.
    Model:
    Carla Amanda
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 92-carlanaturelover-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 509.79 MB
    Duration : 00:16:49

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:92-carlanaturelover-hdv.wmv - 509.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Dark Sexy Dick

Shemax.com- Dark Sexy Dick

Description:
    Denden is ravishing beauty from Manila with a dark sexy shedick. In contrast with her complexion she came to the shoot dressed in a tight bright white top that also serves a dress when she strips out of her jeans to show off her slim figure. She tosses about her full mane of long black hair and plays with it teasingly as she poses. She is a truly pretty girl with aquiline features and large exotic eyes that sparkle as do her pink wet lips. Dress off she is nude but for a tiny purple velour bikini that just cannot contain her hard cock which stands proudly erect from a huge hairy mass of black pubes. She slows things down by changing into a one piece swimsuit that is also unsuccessful at hiding her rigid tool and swollen balls. When she frees her perpendicular penis we get a good look at her bushy patch that extends right round to her unkempt boy pussy. Finishing the set she stares at her dick as she jerks until she pumps out a milky load of cum that soaks her hairy crotch.The following paragraph shows the photographer was not aware that Denden was to do a shoot that day. She showed up with Jhella which was planned when I chatted with them on yahoo. I was attempting to set up the shoot with Jhella when she said had a friend there that was also interested in doing a shoot. I asked to see her and was blown away when pretty Denden came in front of the camera. Needless to say I encouraged her to accompany her friend to the shoot.At first I thought she came as chaperone, a good friend to support another friend. When Denden told me she came ready for shoot, I never had second thoughts. She has all the qualities we needed for TS shoots. A natural black beauty, Denden, is oozing with sex appeal. When she went naked showing her huge, hard cockI know I did the right decision.
    Model:
    Denden
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 129-darksexydick-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 322.68 MB
    Duration : 00:10:39

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:129-darksexydick-hdv.wmv - 322.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Poo Packing Cock

Shemax.com- Poo Packing Cock

Description:
    Whether you are a top or a bottom Poo is packing the necessary equipment for some poo packing fun. If you love femboys then this is your dream girl as your can see in her black bikini that she is tall and super slim. She has long black luxurious hair and incongruously thick black eyebrows which give her otherwise pretty face a somewhat masculine look. But this is made up for by her arousing tight supermodel body which shows muscles and ribs through the skin. Top off we see she has large pointy red nipples capping her cute and suckable hormone titties. Of course her other masculine trait besides her eyebrows is her hairy poop plunger which comes out of her bottoms hard. This babe gets hotter as the shoot goes on as she poses her body and cock. She gives us a nice view of her small round ass and sweet poo pussy before stretching out her long lean body on the bed for the final jerk. She looks stunningly beautiful as she pumps away until her hooded dick erupts with creamy jizz.This sexy tall and slim 22 year old sweetie has worked at Temptations Bar in Bangkoks Nana Plaza for the last two years. She comes from Ban Nong Wa which is in the North Eastern Buri Ram Province where she has a brother and a sister. She has no boyfriend at present and says she likes all types of falangs and is just looking for a good man. She likes to watch movies in her spare time and says her favorite falang movie is Mama Mia so I guess that makes her an ABBA fan as well. She says she plans to get boobs when she has money so maybe one of you nice falang men could help with this.For the shoot Poo was quite calm, relaxed and straightforward. I did not find her really exotic or exciting but still pleasant enough and good company. She did the job easily and she had a few ideas of her own. I suspect she would be the same way in the bedroom but anyone who has had the pleasure please let me know in the forum.
    Model:
    Poo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 87-poopackingcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 442.55 MB
    Duration : 00:14:56

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:87-poopackingcock-hdv.wmv - 442.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Finish Christmas

Shemax.com- Finish Christmas

Description:
    Hark the herald angels sing, this ladyboy, has a huge cock Boy are you guys in for a treat this Christmas. What better way to celebrate the coming of Santa Claus than with a ladyboy named A who is actually from the North Pole. This tall big boned girl came over to decorate our tree all dressed in her Santas little helper costume. That done she hike up her mini dress and spread her legs which despite two pairs of panties causes her large balls to flop out. She then grabs a candy cane off the tree which she starts sucking before pulling up her dress to show her dark tanned and flat stomach. She removes the Santa hat sitting atop her head of long dirty blonde hair which frames her pretty face with her large exotic eyes. We get harder as she slowly removes her dress to show her black bra and small red panties which are unable to contain her scrotum. Bra off she retains a white lacey halter around her flat chest but does not cover her small nipples. She then unwraps the gift of her huge fat meaty dick and balls sprouting from hairy brown pubes. She sucks at her candy and uses it to hook her big dink which grows ever larger. We give glory to this newly born miracle of Christmas cock which keeps getting longer and fatter and then rises like a star erect from her body with her large Santa ball sack hanging below. She lubes and strokes her giant ornament until those fat balls force the snowy white cum to shoot from her pole.You thought I was making this up but A really is from the North Pole. She actually has a Finish passport and lives there with her family for part of the year. I met her at the Swan 5 Kareoke bar and had no idea what she was packing her pants. She was a little shy about doing the shoot but I finally convinced her and I am happy to say she is a LadyboyPlayer exclusive. So wishing all the best of the season and I hope you enjoy this ladyboy who is hung like a reindeer.
    Model:
    A
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 95-finishchristmas-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 620.82 MB
    Duration : 00:20:30

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:95-finishchristmas-hdv.wmv - 620.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- White Black Shemale 69

Shemax.com- White Black Shemale 69

Description:
    Suzy Negra is a naughty ebony shemale that is playful, sexy and vivacious. She has an awesome body with a tight round bottom and a tasty big shecock she loves putting into lusty action. And from the smile on this studs face, he was a happy camper getting to spend an afternoon with this gorgeous shemale. He explored her tight ass by spreading her firm butt cheeks before she took his throbbing cock in her mouth sucking him like her favorite flavor of lollipop. Wanting his own fulfillment, they sucked each others cocks in a 69 position which got them hot and moaning in satisfaction. Suzy was the first to bury her shecock in his tight white ass and pump him full of her plump she meat. This black t-girl took him from behind before surrendering her own ass for him to fill balls deep with his thick man meat. She straddled his hips with her long legs and let him plough into her ebony fuckhole time and time again until they were both ready to shoot their juicy cum loads.
    Model:
    Suzy Negra
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 40-whiteblackshemale69-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 531.18 MB
    Duration : 00:17:32

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:40-whiteblackshemale69-hdv.wmv - 531.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- PI Cherry Pops

Shemax.com- PI Cherry Pops

Description:
    Seeing this extremely pretty and feminine girl in her white lace negligee it is hard to imagine that she has a cock. This nubile shebabe has gorgeous mid length brown hair that falls on her slim sexy shoulders and frames her beautiful face. Our eyes are drawn to her teasing little smiles and we almost dont notice that she is stripping to show us her petite body. This girl knows how to pose her slender arms and legs making a great show of getting naked. Down to her red panties with pink balls spilling out the sides we see her flat chest with small red nipples. She takes her time removing her bottoms first showing us her wide shapely ass and then hand hiding her shaven cock and balls. She works up quite a sweat and moans loudly as she jerks her lovely dick until she shoots her surprisingly voluminous load of creamy white cum.Jhodi is the first ladyboy from the Philippines to grace our site. While not huge her dick is perfectly adequate and bears the meaty foreskin that is characteristic of most Philippine circumcisions. A little disappointing that it did not get very hard until just before she came. This may be because she is on hormones although most Philippine ladyboys I have talked to do not use them and look perfectly feminine without them. Although it was me that found Jhodi on imlive (NaugthyTsCock_1) I will not pretend that it was me who took these pictures. As well it only too obvious that the following comments from the shoot were written by someone who does not speak perfect English which I find kind of endearing.At first, I thought Jhodi changes her mind over the project. She promised to come early but I cant seem to find her on our agreed meeting place. Well, she came early like she promised, the thing is, I have ignored her many times because she looks so feminine Ive mistaken her for a straight woman. Pretty and sexy. That is my first impression on Jhodi, when shes done putting make up, She was even prettier and sexier. During the video shoot I realized that she is the loud type of lover. She loves talking and moaning. She loves to flirt. She is one TS I would love to work with again and again. And Ill make sure our next session will be hotter.
    Model:
    Jhodi
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 115-picherrypops-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 301.41 MB
    Duration : 00:09:57

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:115-picherrypops-hdv.wmv - 301.4 MB

Thread Information