Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tgirl Bathtub-

Shemax.com- Tgirl Bathtub-

Description:
    A long, tall shemale babe with blonde hair, a perfect shaped rear end and a lovely face is what you will see when you look at t-girl Cristina. She puts on her black bikini to play in the bathtub and teases up by slowly taking it off.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:tgirlbathtub-pichi.zip - 29.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tgirlbathtub-pichi.zip - 29.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Glamour Brunette-

Shemax.com- Glamour Brunette-

Description:
    Monik Lorran might have a glamorous look but she certainly looks like a hot slut in her butt revealing shorts. Watching this gorgeous shemale slip out of her clothes will make your pulse race especially when she plays with her big girl pole.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:glamourbrunette-pichi.zip - 18.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:glamourbrunette-pichi.zip - 18.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- del.icio.us-

Shemax.com- del.icio.us-

Description:
    T-girl Monik Lorran is beyond beautiful. This is the type of shemale that would make you cross to the taboo side and never look back. She has tiny tits that are just right to nibble on and a girl pole that would be fun to play with.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:delicious-pichi.zip - 15.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:delicious-pichi.zip - 15.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- How Outdoor-

Shemax.com- How Outdoor-

Description:
    This sexy Asian ladyboy loved being in the outdoors with the wind blowing through her long raven hair. Stripping down to her pink lingerie in the wide open knowing she could be seen was a total turn on for this horny shemale and her lacy thong couldnt hide the proof of her arousal. Once she was wearing nothing but her high heels, she began to pump her throbbing shecock and it wasnt long before she was exploding in ecstasy for the camera.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:howoutdoor-pichi.zip - 7.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:howoutdoor-pichi.zip - 7.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Enjoy Her Big Boner-

Shemax.com- Enjoy Her Big Boner-

Description:
    Andrea likes to be playful and a naughty tease when she is posing for the camera. Showing off her tight body really gives her a rush and she has one sensuous and curvy body for sure. Check her out stroking her huge curved shecock.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:enjoyherbigboner-pichi.zip - 16.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:enjoyherbigboner-pichi.zip - 16.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde and Chubby-

Shemax.com- Blonde and Chubby-

Description:
    Dora is a sexy blonde shemale that looks damn hot in her cleavage exposing halter top and ass hugging miniskirt. She strips off her clothes showing of her fine rack and that plump shecock while posing in front of a mirror.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:blondeandchubby-pichi.zip - 36.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:blondeandchubby-pichi.zip - 36.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Pa at the Kitchen-

Shemax.com- Pa at the Kitchen-

Description:
    Here was one Asian ladyboy that was so cute and appealing, you just wanted to wrap her up and take her home with you! And did I mention she had a smile that made your heart pound and a body that made your cock want to sit up and do tricks? Watching her strip out of her clothes and show off that shecock was pure bliss. And this shemale babe was eager to please and was so innocently teasing I couldnt wait to get my hands and my cock on her.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFileaatthekitchen-pichi.zip - 11.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFileaatthekitchen-pichi.zip - 11.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde Hard Rock Cock-

Shemax.com- Blonde Hard Rock Cock-

Description:
    Seeing this blonde shemale beauty posing in her black stockings and lingerie brings all kinds of naughty ideas to mind. Mylena Bysmark is a super sexy t-girl with a hot body, smooth skin and a big curved girl pole just right for sucking.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:blondehardrockcock-pichi.zip - 19.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:blondehardrockcock-pichi.zip - 19.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Wow Incredible Cock-

Shemax.com- Wow Incredible Cock-

Description:
    It would be impossible not to enjoy watching t-girl Jhoanny posing for the camera. She is one beautiful shemale hottie with all the right curves and flawless tanned skin. And when it comes to shecocks, hers is big and makes your mouth watering to look at.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:wowincrediblecock-pichi.zip - 51.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:wowincrediblecock-pichi.zip - 51.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ladyboy Cock Monster-

Shemax.com- Ladyboy Cock Monster-

Description:
    Anita has a few surprises up her sleeve and one big one down her pants. If you are in to girls with tattoos then she is for you. She gives us a peek at a small part of her body art when she pulls up the back of her shirt. If I could speak Thai I would get her to explain what the elaborate dragon back panel is all about. She has a very bubbly personality often smiling without being asked. She came over quite late and asked to have a shower which I caught on tape. She is still quite sexy despite a having a few extra pounds which gives her a rather boyish figure. She told me she had a big cock but I did not get a sense of it while she was soft. Once on the bed she took charge of my boner which made her dink begin to swell. That thing just kept growing bigger and bigger especially. It is not only long but fat especially at the base near her large swollen balls. I really loved watching her work that meat until she came and I hope you do to.

I met Anita at Temptation bar on my first night there. I was immediately taken with her large fake lashed eyes. She looked very pretty and cute up on stage shaking her stuff even though she is not the best dancer. As with all bar girls as soon as you lock eyes they consider this an invitation to plop down next to you. She opened the conversation by proudly announcing that she had the biggest cock in the bar. As Id seen her on other sites I knew this to be true and so I congratulated her on this. We chatted a bit but it was early in the evening and I had some other girls lined up so I got her number for late. When I called Anita I had already seen 3 girls and it must have been 2 or 3 AM. She promptly came over and the difference in her appearance from earlier in the bar was striking and shows how much makeup is important to achieving femininity. I asked if she would make-up again and she promptly began to reapply her girl face. I also noticed that she has put on a few extra pounds from her appearances on other sites. She is obviously not on hormones as it is distributed in the same places it goes on regular guys. I think she looks much better and more feminine thinner. I hinted at this and she said she was getting boobs soon so maybe this will compensate somewhat. The camera loves Anita as she is much more masculine in person. I really never truly got into with her as there are a few things like facial and body hair that kind of turned me off. I will work with her again once she gets the boobs and see how this affects her overall appearance.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:ladyboycockmonster-pichi.zip - 9.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:ladyboycockmonster-pichi.zip - 9.0 MB

Thread Information