Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Glove Luv-Carla Tavares

Shemax.com- Glove Luv-Carla Tavares

Description:
    It`s cleaning day at Carla`s house. She got out her cleaning gear and her gloves. She is a very neat girl. She likes things clean and ready for sex on any and all surfaces. She loves to clean, but she loves to fuck more. She is thinking about all the kinky shit she can do once she has the apartment clean. She notices that her gloves make her skin feel odd, not bad not good and wonders how that would feel against her naked shecock. She moves to her bedroom and quickly strips her pants off. She starts rubbing and tugging on her thick shecock with the gloves, and she really enjoys that odd sensation. She can hardly stand sitting still as she strokes herself. She soon has a mess all over her legs that she will have to clean up, but she now has a new sex toy for everyday.
    Model:
    Carla Tavares
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7-gloveluv-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 634.77 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:36
    Video : VC-1, 3 623 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:7-gloveluv-pichi.zip - 63.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:7-gloveluv-hdv.wmv - 634.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bam Bam-Bam

Shemax.com- Bam Bam-Bam

Description:
    Sweet faced little Bam showed up to watch the photoshoot of her friend May. So there she was sitting on the bed looking a little sleepy but sexy in her tank top and gym shorts. I told her so and asked if she had a nice little cock in those shorts and if so would she show it to me. She said yes I am ladyboy and then proceeded to strip in the middle of the shoot for the other girl. So I turned the camera on Bam and you can see her spread her legs and rub her crotch before removing her top and then bra to show her perky nipples. For hormone tits they are rather round large and should appeal to the guys who arent in to big fake silicone boobs. She has a soft white feminine little body which is marred only by her belly piercing, a few moles and the tinniest Chinese characters tattooed on her left shoulder. She turns and pulls down her bottoms and bares her fine round ass which is centered by her sweet hairless boy pussy with the trademark pink balls hanging below. Laying down now legs apart we can see her wide triangle of brown pubes and small but growing penis as she strokes it between thumb and forefinger. Posing naked we notice her hooded little shedink never gets huge but looks more than adequate with her large swollen pink balls. We also see that we missed a couple more back tattoos; one being a back shoulder butterfly previously obscured by her silky long brown hair and the other being a simple but unique face with tongue out. We then resume the photoshoot with May and naked Bam takes over as my assistant as we alternate between taking pictures and video. Bam even gets in there as she is filming and offers her cock up for may to suck who is jerking her own dick to cum.
    Model:
    Bam
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 118-bambam-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 209.4 MB
    Duration : 00:06:54
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:118-bambam-pichi.zip - 22.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:118-bambam-hdv.wmv - 209.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Round Boob SheBabe-Natasha Lopez

Shemax.com- Round Boob SheBabe-Natasha Lopez

Description:
    Here is a shemale hottie that could definitely brighten up your day and add lusty pleasure to your nights. Natasha Lopez is tall and has curves that will capture attention. But what will make you drool is that big meaty shecock she keeps tucked away inside her skimpy little panties. She slips off her dress and lingerie, squeezing those tasty tits together and you can see her shemeat growing as she gets more excited. When she gets her hands on her girl pole there is no doubt she is going to stroke until she blows her cum load.
    Model:
    Natasha Lopez
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 144-roundboobshebabe-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 583.7 MB
    Duration : 00:17:04
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 372 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:144-roundboobshebabe-pichi.zip - 53.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:144-roundboobshebabe-hdv.wmv - 583.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Yummy Chocolate-Laisa Lins

Shemax.com- Yummy Chocolate-Laisa Lins

Description:
    Laisa checks out her cabinets and finds some chocolate whipped cream, but when she checks out the freezer she notices she is out of vanilla ice cream. Damn! She really wanted to eat some ice cream with chocolate whipped cream all over it. Well the day isn’t lost, she starts thinking about how how that whipped cream would feel against her silky skin. How it might make her shecock hard, sticky and sweet. The cream starts squirting out and she is covered in thick chocolate whipped cream and she loves stroking her thick shecock with her hand and this sticky chocolate whipped cream. She tugs hard and rubs it just like she likes and she soon streams a thick wad of white chocolate all over her thighs.
    Model:
    Laisa Lins
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8-yummychocolate-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 611.3 MB
    Duration : 00:22:52
    Video : VC-1, 3 654 kb/s, 24.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:8-yummychocolate-pichi.zip - 71.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:8-yummychocolate-hdv.wmv - 611.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Lonesome Dove-Dove

Shemax.com- Lonesome Dove-Dove

Description:
    Poor lonesome little Dove was just looking for some company one afternoon in Bangkok. So she came back to the room and quickly stripped down to her sexy purple polka dot lace trimmed bra and panties. She is a pretty girl with a little bit of extra meat in all the right places. This chick likes to model sitting or lying down always seeming to know how to hold her lovely bare arms and legs in the right position to maximize her allure. Unlike most ladyboys her few extra pounds give her the curves that make her indistinguishable from a real girl. The only give away is the growing crotch bulge covered by the small triangle of fabric that is leaking her scrotum.Taking off her bra she pinches hard her small nipples and then cups her breast while she slips off her panties revealing her round ass. When she turns over her cock is hard as she poses it sprouting from her hairy pubes with her large ball sack sagging towards her A-hole. From behind she pushes her big hairy dick and balls through her legs and we see her sweet boy pussy is virtually hairless. She is now horny and does a few more hard dick poses before laying back and jerking a huge squirt creating cum pools from her neck to her navel.
    Model:
    Dove
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 111-lonesomedove-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 480.97 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:111-lonesomedove-pichi.zip - 22.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:111-lonesomedove-hdv.wmv - 481.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- The SheCock Shave-Carla Bruna

Shemax.com- The SheCock Shave-Carla Bruna

Description:
    It`s shaving day for Carla. She is hairy all over her sexy body. She has hair under her arms, down her hot legs and all over her phat ass. She needs to shave and do so badly. She gets out that wonderful smooth lotion that makes your skin feel so good and helps to shave your body all over. She takes her clothes of slowly letting her nice tits bounce out, the nipples hardening as they feel the air course around them. As she feels them tighten up a small gasp emits from her which makes her hand slide down to stroke her she cock before she starts shaving. This makes her so sexually hot and tense as she finishes up her shaving routine that she can’t wait until she can stroke and tug at her thick shecock until she cums.
    Model:
    Carla Bruna
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6-theshecockshave-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 762.41 MB
    Duration : 00:27:51
    Video : VC-1, 3 741 kb/s, 24.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:6-theshecockshave-pichi.zip - 71.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:6-theshecockshave-hdv.wmv - 762.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- German Pie Frosting-Julia Boeira

Shemax.com- German Pie Frosting-Julia Boeira

Description:
    Here is a sexy shemale that really knows how to enjoy her sweet desserts. Julia Boeira is a black haired t-girl that has a sweet tooth for chocolate. She looks very enticing sitting at the table in her red and black lingerie spooning bite after bite of her sweet treat into her hot and waiting mouth. And that creamy cake has a hot affect on this lovely tranny babe. She slips off her top exposing her chest while she rubs her shecock through the thin material of her panties. The more she rubs, the harder her plump girl pole grows until she has to slide her panties off to give it room. All that teasing gets the better of this naughty shemale hottie and she begins stroking her shaft in earnest. And when she is ready to blow her sticky load, she adds her own tasty cream to whats left of her dessert by squirting her sweet cum right into the dish.
    Model:
    Julia Boeira
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 105-germanpiefrosting-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 449.34 MB
    Duration : 00:14:50

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:105-germanpiefrosting-pichi.zip - 44.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:105-germanpiefrosting-hdv.wmv - 449.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- May I Stick My Cock in Your Mouth?-May

Shemax.com- May I Stick My Cock in Your Mouth?-May

Description:
    was immediately struck by May`s unquestionably beautiful face. I think in her case this comes down to the eyes which are supported by her other unextraordinary facial features. There is something about the angle of the eyebrows and the artful application of makeup that makes men open their wallets for May. Really if you look at May`s body, while perfectly adequate for a good time, it is somewhat below average when compared to many other ladyboys without an ounce of fat and big fake tits. May is just one of those lucky girls whose best feature is the first thing people see. If I could speak Thai well enough to give her career advice I would tell her to go into sales or television.

The shoot was a fairly quick little affair. May had a conservative black bikini so I gave her the boa to add some flair. Her body should appeal to guys who like a natural looking girl with a few extra ounces giving her body a soft look. She has gorgeous shoulders and of course her face. Her lovely long somewhat messy hair usually hides one of her dangling earrings. A little dancing, jerking and sucking of me and she was ready to cum. As often happens the model does not understand or forgets when I tell them to give me some notice they are cuming. So sorry I only got the end of her large cumshot from a bad angle. I think it is just as sexy watching her wondering how to and then cleaning up the cum all over her hands, tummy and cock.

I had met May the previous night at Temptation bar in Nana. She and Umi were on me within a minute of me sitting down. Of course I was caught in the tractor beam of May`s lovely stare, not really hearing what she was saying (does it matter?). Umi who is not as blessed above the neck kept to stroking my crotch in an attempt to distinguish herself. As I found out after I saw them both naked I think you could make the perfect ladyboy by putting May`s head on Umi`s body. We all chatted and had drinks and I invited them both to come to the hotel the next day. As is always the case in these bars no matter how hot the girl(s) I am with is(are), there is likely some other girl either sitting or dancing nearby succeeding in diverting my attention. I noticed tall super slim Icey across from us fondling her huge jugs and a small wiry girl who is probably the best dancer I have seen in Bangkok. That night, however, I had my sights on the diminutive plaid skirt wearing waitress for which I have no photographic evidence. We had been exchanging glances as she served me and whatever ladyboy(s) I was sitting with the last several times I had been at Temptation Bar. Nothing if anything was said, it was just somehow understood by the look I gave her when the bar closed at 2 AM. I think she said something like \I come you\ and I simply nodded. See here for the full story of that escapade in the forum.
    Model:
    May
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 27-mayistickmycockinyourmouth-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 124.17 MB
    Duration : 00:04:11

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:27-mayistickmycockinyourmouth-pichi.zip - 11.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:27-mayistickmycockinyourmouth-hdv.wmv - 124.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Cock Returns-Anarah Vlasak

Shemax.com- Black Cock Returns-Anarah Vlasak

Description:
    Anarah Vlasak is a gorgeous ebony shemale with a hard body and an even harder shecock she loves stroking on. She gets a hot thrill showing off her sexy curves and flashing her big tits and tight asshole for the camera. She knows you love all that teasing and it gets her hot and hard. Anarah doesnt waste time before she gets down to business stroking her juicy girl pole and shoots a big, thick load right out onto her hard tummy.
    Model:
    Anarah Vlasak
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 145-blackcockreturns-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 312.75 MB
    Duration : 00:09:09
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 371 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:145-blackcockreturns-pichi.zip - 60.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:145-blackcockreturns-hdv.wmv - 312.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Strawberry Shortcake-Leticia Castelo Branco

Shemax.com- Strawberry Shortcake-Leticia Castelo Branco

Description:
    What wicked blue eyes this sexy shemale babe has and her cock teasing skills are merciless. Leticia is one sultry and talented T-girl that loves getting you hot and hard. Just watching as she wraps her full lips around that tasty cream covered cake puts all kinds of wicked and naughty thoughts into your horny head. And watching her smear that thick white frosting on her hard shecock and tugging her girl pole until she shoots her own creamy load will make your toes curl.
    Model:
    Leticia Castelo Branco
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 93-strawberryshortcake-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 394.58 MB
    Duration : 00:13:01

Download Screenshots: