Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Mints Third Leg-

Shemax.com- Mints Third Leg-

Description:
    The color yellow never looked so good! This well endowed Asian T-girl looked like an exotic flower in her sunny colored skirt outfit. She got on her hands and knees on the bed and pushed aside her panties showing off that tight shemale fuckhole and monster shecock. She pushed her girl pole back and it was so long, it went up the crack of her ass. She stroked her huge shemeat and had me and my dick both drooling in ecstasy and ready to play.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:mintsthirdleg-pichi.zip - 26.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:mintsthirdleg-pichi.zip - 26.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Blonde Dreams-

Shemax.com- Blonde Dreams-

Description:
    Bianca is a truly gorgeous tranny chick from head to toe. Her natural sex appeal comes through on film beautifully and its hard not to want more of this lovely shemale. Check her out getting naked and teasing her femrod in this photo gallery.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:blondedreams-pichi.zip - 25.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:blondedreams-pichi.zip - 25.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Shemale with Pigtail-

Shemax.com- Shemale with Pigtail-

Description:
    You just wont find a shemale babe any sweeter then blonde and sexy Alessandra Vendraminy. She has on a black bra that her perfect titties are about to over flow out of and once she gets her clothes off, you will see true t-girl perfection.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:shemalewithpigtail-pichi.zip - 15.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:shemalewithpigtail-pichi.zip - 15.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- High Heels n Gorgeous SheBody-

Shemax.com- High Heels _n Gorgeous SheBody-

Description:
    Shayene Lima has a sweet face and a smokin body, and she looks sexy in her animal print outfit. Her ass is incredible and seeing her on all fours on the bed with that bottom stuck up in the air will have you ready for some doggystyle fuck action.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:highheelsngorgeoussheBody-pichi.zip - 52.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:highheelsngorgeoussheBody-pichi.zip - 52.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Tyfany Tyranny-

Shemax.com- Tyfany Tyranny-

Description:
    I know some jungle games I wouldnt mind playing with this exotic looking tranny chick. Tyfany is a real hottie in her two piece animal print outfit. But she looks even more tempting when she takes it off and fondles that thick shecock.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:tyfanytyranny-pichi.zip - 23.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:tyfanytyranny-pichi.zip - 23.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Oh Too Sexy for Words-

Shemax.com- Oh Too Sexy for Words-

Description:
    Good god, you better grab the whole box of tissues before you start looking at this t-girls photos. Gabriela Martins is a super hot shemale and mega sexy posing on the bed. She has a killer body and big fat girl dick trained to please.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFilehtoosexyforwords-pichi.zip - 24.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFilehtoo_yforwords-pichi.zip - 24.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- 21 Years Old Blonde-

Shemax.com- 21 Years Old Blonde-

Description:
    Mel Voguel is a 21 year old blonde hottie that is ready to strut her stuff for all the shemale lovers out there. She is slender with a well shaped, plump ass and a small shecock that is always eager to get played with.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:2_soldblonde-pichi.zip - 15.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:2_soldblonde-pichi.zip - 15.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Lolita with a Cock-

Shemax.com- Lolita with a Cock-

Description:
    Dark little Janny with her black dress, underwear and hair made me see the light.

Despite the fact that I had met her at a ladyboy bar I couldnt believe she had a cock. So slim cute and feminine, how could this be? She comes across as quiet and demure but there is a silent sultry sexiness about her. She danced a little in her black dress before removing it and her shorts. I like flat chested girls to wear a bra or top, at least initially. There are some incredibly hot shots of her in just her black bikini top hiding her cock like she has a pussy. She sports tattoos in the same place on her back and front which add to her sexiness. She seemed a little shy about showing her dick even when she was sucking mine. But then her perfectly straight cock sprang up her lovely black muff. Then it was time to get that top off an see her nipples. Their size and shape show that she has not done any hormones which means that her sexy feminine body is completely natural!

I met Janny at Club 131 on my second night in Pattaya. My buddy had recommended it and Janny as he is good friends with the then proprietor Frank. If you dont know Pattaya Club 131 is on Soi 131 (i.e. the Soi between Soi 13 and 132). This is in central Pattaya and there is one other ladyboy bar on this Soi called Stringfellows. This area is not as busy as Walking Street where there are 4 or 5 ladyboy bars clustered together. The atmosphere is pretty laid back despite the striking decor. The other main area I know about is Soi 6 which has the famous Hi Boss Bar as well as other bars with a mixture of girls and ladyboys.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:_withacock-pichi.zip - 34.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:_withacock-pichi.zip - 34.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Bubbles from Lara-

Shemax.com- Bubbles from Lara-

Description:
    If I had this shemale chick to play with in the bathtub I might never leave the bathroom. Lara slides down in the sudsy water in her bra and panties just being a naughty tease. But dont worry, she gets naked and strokes on that long shecock.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:bubblesfromlara-pichi.zip - 33.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:bubblesfromlara-pichi.zip - 33.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Yes: It s Bismark-

Shemax.com- Yes: It_s Bismark-

Description:
    Wanessa has a little bit more of a manly look to her face then some shemales but this tranny babes body is hot with all the right curves and a thick, juicy shecock. She strips off on the bed and plays with her rod until it is ready to spew.
    Model:

Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:yesitsbismark-pichi.zip - 32.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:yesitsbismark-pichi.zip - 32.3 MB

Thread Information