Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Too Sexy For Words-Carol Vendramini

Shemax.com- Too Sexy For Words-Carol Vendramini

Description:
    Redheads have a passion all their own. And Carol was one sexy and seductive shemale redhead that was definitely of a passionate nature. This lovely T-girl came dressed in a slinky black dress that hugged her slender body in a way that would make an intimate lover jealous. And her white and silky thigh high stockings that matched her bra and panties was an extreme turn on. This tranny slut loved having all eyes on her hot and shapely body and she didnt mind getting naughty and kinky to capture out attention. She opened her can of her passion fruit and used it to tease herself and us in ways that was enough to make your toes curl in expectation. And when the lovely Carol began to stroke and tug on her fat girl shaft and it began to harden and grow, its everything you can do to control yourself and not want to help her pump that meaty shecock until she explodes her tasty juices.
    Model:
    Carol Vendramini
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 66-toosexyforwords-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.33 GB / 340.38 MB / 356 913 638 bytes
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:14

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:66-toosexyforwords-pichi.zip - 22.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:66-too_yforwords-hdv.wmv - 340.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Delicious Honey-Sabrina Sherman

Shemax.com- Delicious Honey-Sabrina Sherman

Description:
    She pours sticky honey all over her aching shecock as she thinks about a tongue, a pink tongue as it licks its way down her thick shemeat and sucks her pretty shaved balls. As she is thinking those dirty nasty thoughts her hand creeps down to wrap around her sticky cock and starts to tug at it. It feels so good she starts to moan and move her hips and can`t help herself, she just wants to cum so badly. She moves her sticky fingers to shove them in and out of her tight ass and she can`t help, but shoot a load all over her chest ass she dreams about a wet tongue licking and sucking her dry.
    Model:
    Sabrina Sherman
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10-delicioushoney-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 609.93 MB
    Duration : 00:22:40
    Video : VC-1, 3 623 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:10-delicioushoney-pichi.zip - 67.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10-delicioushoney-hdv.wmv - 609.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- When Mona Lisa Doesnt Smile-Opou

Shemax.com- When Mona Lisa Doesnt Smile-Opou

Description:
    If you like serious little femboys then you will love Opou because she does not let on that she is enjoying herself. The Thai word for smile is yim which she is not doing dressed in her blank tank top, red shorts and fishnet stockings. Perhaps this is to hide her full mouth of braced crooked teeth which give her slight overbite. This long straight brown haired honey quickly slips out of her shorts and we see her tight tummy which has a trail of hair below the navel. She then removes her top and we briefly see her white lace bra which she takes off to bare her pancake titties. Stockings off in her underwear she shows off her teen boy body before pulling them past her bushy brown triangle of pubes and sweet cock. Laying on the bed her dong grows long and hard up towards her belly. We cant help but grab hold of her thick rod and then pulling it through her legs from behind and hefting her large meaty balls. This gets her horny so she jerks her hard shedink and until it squirts a big load of creamy white cum on her flat abdomen.
    Model:
    Opou
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 133-whenmonalisadoesntsmile-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 325.58 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:133-whenmonalisadoesntsmile-pichi.zip - 27.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:133-whenmonalisadoesntsmile-hdv.wmv - 325.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Poy s Big Toy-Poy

Shemax.com- Poy_s Big Toy-Poy

Description:
    Super sexy boy toy Poy came with me to the room in her satiny leopard print negligee. Im not sure of the game as she poses her tall dark skinned slender limbed body on the bed. She assures me she will play rough but fair as she eyeballs the growing bulge in pants with her ultra exotic eyes. I said I think that you play dirty as I offered her my cock which grabbed but only teased with her mouth. I said it was now her move so in four steps she exposed her nice black pantied ass, sweet boy pussy, succulent balls and large dark hooded cock. Then sat facing me spread legged taunting me with her hard pink headed toy, bushy pubes and now bare huge round fake tits. I challenged her to a cock fight and so we took turns double jerking our dicks together. She then stripped her eye popping body completely naked and continued to fool around with my dick. I cried foul and instructed her to spread her legs where I inserted by cock in to her willing ass. The match continued in the bathroom where Poy models her gorgeous body and huge hairy cock. Sitting on the toilet jerking her big curving dick the end game is near. At the buzzer she squirts a huge load of creamy cum to signal the end of that evenings sport.

I met Poy one night at Guess Bar on Soi 4 Sukhumvit just down from Nana Plaza. Guess Bar is considered by many ladyboy lovers to be the best ladyboy bar in Bangkok if not all Thailand. It is known for its relaxed lounge like atmosphere where unlike most bars the girls are supposedly instructed to not be pushy. It also has some of the most beautiful feminine ladyboys you will find anywhere. You can generally sit and have a few drinks talking to friends with a nice looking ladyboy on your arm. Poy is actually one of the more aggressive girls working there. On this night she was on me within minutes of entering and I gave in to her sexiness after about half an hour. So off we went down the block to the short time rooms and good thing I brought my camera.
    Model:
    Poy
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 109-poysbigtoy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 201.92 MB
    Duration : 00:06:40
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:109-poysbigtoy-pichi.zip - 33.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:109-poysbigtoy-hdv.wmv - 201.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Private TS Pool-Monique Bitencourt

Shemax.com- Private TS Pool-Monique Bitencourt

Description:
    This tranny chick has some sexy curves and a big shecock that looks good enough to suck on. Monique is a blonde shemale with handful size boobs and a thick ass. She strips out of her dress and under garments before slipping into the pool, down into the silky water. She fondles her tits until the nipples are pebble hard. Monique sits on the edge of the pool stroking her juicy girl dick until she is throbbing hard. And it was only a matter of time before she was spewing her hot jizz onto her hand and stomach.
    Model:
    Monique Bitencourt
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 119-privatetspool-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 330.75 MB
    Duration : 00:11:10

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:119-privatetspool-pichi.zip - 51.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:119-privatetspool-hdv.wmv - 330.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy Slim Femboy-Mariel

Shemax.com- Sexy Slim Femboy-Mariel

Description:
    We already saw Mariel get fucked by Richard (Anal Ready Femboy) and now it is time to watch her jerk that big dick solo. Not the prettiest girl in the world but knows how to give guys a come fuck me look. She slips out of her loose colorful top and tight green shorts into a teeny bikini. If you love femboys then youll already have a boner when she bares her flat chest. Despite being able to see her ribs she has square shoulders and strong arms which she uses to pull a big hard dick out of her bottoms. She then grabs hold of her big tool and does a great stand up jerk until squirting a big load of love juice.
    Model:
    Mariel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : sexyslimfemboy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.42 GB / 428.72 MB / 449 549 144 bytes
    Duration : 00:14:01

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:sexyslimfemboy-pichi.zip - 37.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:_yslimfemboy-hdv.wmv - 428.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Prison Striped Femboy-Jan

Shemax.com- Prison Striped Femboy-Jan

Description:
    This cute little girl did not resist arrest when I nabbed her for selling her body in the street. I told her there was no need for cuffs if she came willingly but I could tell that she might like this. I said that if she tried anything I would pull my pistol and so she said that she definitely would. Back at the station she sat smiling on the black bed in the holding cell clearly enjoying being incarcerated. As I conducted her intake interview she began to move around trying to excite me with various views of her sexy little body. I asked her how long she had been doing this and why did such a cute young girl not have a husband and children. She ignored this and continued to tease me by giving me peeks at the bikini she wore as undergarments. She then asked to see my pistol so I obliged and she asked if I wanted to see hers. I said what are you talking about, you are unarmed and then she layback and drew her bottoms aside and out popped her concealed weapon. I realized she was not a real girl and this made me take my mind off the ball and on her hairy dick and balls. She then pulled up her dress to show her slim sexy tummy and then lay back and held up her dink for closer inspection. I approached slowly, gun drawn and she reached out and grabbed it saying she wanted to clean it with her mouth. I told her to get up and remove her top slowly so I could check for other hidden weapons. I then ordered her to get back on the bed and to keep her cock in her hand where I could see it. I then told her to flip over as I had to check if she was hiding anything in her little butthole. I then said not to make any sudden moves except with her dick. She then stroked the barrel of her love gun while alternatively yanking mine or flicking her puffy nipples until she fired blob bullets all over her stomach.

Jan is a LadyboyPlayer exclusive as she had never done photos before. She was keen to try and she certainly enjoyed it and wanted me to as well. I met her on Sukhumvit Road when her female friend asked me if I wanted to go with her. When I told her I was looking for a ladyboy she said her friend was one. She called over her friend who was smaller than her and said her name was Jan. I have developed a pretty good eye but I would not have picked her out as a ladyboy as she is so petite. Nor does her manner give away her true gender as she acts and talks just like a lady. Now looking at the pictures I can see that her face is somewhat boyish but you can also see that she wears virtually no makeup. It has always been a conundrum to me how the ladyboys in Thailand seem to be hotter than the real girls.
    Model:
    Jan
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 88-prisonstripedfemboy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 226.16 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:88-prisonstripedfemboy-pichi.zip - 15.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:88-prisonstripedfemboy-hdv.wmv - 226.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Jerk Like A Virgin-Danica

Shemax.com- Jerk Like A Virgin-Danica

Description:
    We were told that pretty young Danica is still a virgin which we find hard to believe given her natural shy sexiness in front of the camera. Sitting on the brown oak desk she removes her white hoody to reveal she is only wearing a bikini top underneath. She has a bit of extra meat on her small frame which her youth allows her to get away with. We see her jeans are so tight she cannot do up the top button because of her slightly pudgy tummy. Slipping out of her top she shows off her small red nipples on her flat chest we wonder how she would look with some big fake tits. Out of her jeans she is now only wearing her black lycra shorts which along with her long dark hair contrast nicely with her light skin. She gives us a peek at her sweet ass before turning back around and surprising us as her nice hard cock pops out. Despite her shyness she grips her thick pointy penis in one hand and reaches for and then sucks on a big red dildo. She works up an incredible sweat jerking on her fat little rod and toying at it with the dildo. Now very horny her reticence disappears as she kneels and fingers her virgin A-hole while pounding her penis until it erupts in a flood of creamy white cum. When finished sweat dribbles down her heaving chest and she wont let go of her hard curving cock now sticky with jizz.

As always I get a huge kick out of the photographers comments and I laughed out loud when I read these. See if you do to after reading the last sentence fragment, ha ha.

Danica is the shyest model I have encountered. It is obvious from the start. It took her more than an hour just to apply makeup and sends her companion away so just we can start the shoot. Shes not contented also that I just close the doorshe wants it locked.

I almost want to give up because she wants the shoot be done her way. Shes so shy to expose her cock while masturbating and would easily get disturbed with every little small move I make. Her friend told me Danica is still a virginnever been fuck by a cock.
    Model:
    Danica
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 127-jerklikeavirgin-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 321.22 MB
    Duration : 00:10:41
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:127-jerklikeavirgin-pichi.zip - 32.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:127-jerklikeavirgin-hdv.wmv - 321.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Yoyo Bangs Bam-Bam, Yoyo

Shemax.com- Yoyo Bangs Bam-Bam, Yoyo

Description:
    Like the her namesake toy Yoyo keeps coming back and this time she is playing with sweet little femboy Bam. Sporting nice long new mutli-colored hair extensions Yoyo is the much more sexy and feminine of the two. She has an incredibly large pretty face which is accentuated by the band pulling her hair back. We are so captivated by Yoyos smile and large lashed eyes poor Bam looks a little mousy beside her. Getting to their bodies it is the same thing, while Bam has a perfectly adequate body in her red underwear it is hard to compete with Yoyos phenomenal big round fake boobs busting out of her lime green bikini top. As the girls get close their four tits come out and despite the size difference Bam finally wins our leers with her lovely suckable hormone tits with huge nipples. We have to call it a draw when these babes show us their still covered booties and the bulges created by their tucked behind cock and balls. They briefly reverse the strip for some poses each donning a top, Yoyo a white corset and Bam a dotted shirt before they both get cocks out naked. Sitting side by each stroking their hairy dicks Yoyo again edges out Bam with her huge fat cock and swollen balls. Bam seems to be intimidated as her respectable hooded shedick just doesnt get as hard as Yoyos long curving cock with its huge pink head. It is pretty obvious who will do the fucking and the girls pose with their penises a bit before Yoyo inserts her big dick in Bams willing hairy ass. She pumps away as Bam moans in delights until she must lay back and stroke her large dick to an explosive cumshot.
    Model:
    Bam, Yoyo
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 124-yoyobangsbam-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 291.97 MB
    Duration : 00:09:38

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:124-yoyobangsbam-pichi.zip - 29.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:124-yoyobangsbam-hdv.wmv - 292.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Precious Emerald-Esmeralda

Shemax.com- Precious Emerald-Esmeralda

Description:
    Holy hell, this delectable shemale babe doesn`t have a clue just how hot and tempting she truly is which makes her even more desirable. Esmeralda is a lust inducing, mind blowing tranny that makes your mouth water and your mind indulge in all sorts of naughty and dirty fantasies that will drive you wild. This luscious T-girl was dressed in a black and pink bra and thong set that showed her awesomely toned body to perfection. Her firm round tits were luscious and her shapely legs and curvy ass makes your hands itch to touch her tanned skin and mold themselves to her mouthwatering curves. Watching her strip bare ass naked is a sinful pleasure made even more potent when she climbs in the hot tub and enjoys the hot water and feel of her lush, tight body. This T-girl had no inhibitions at all playing for the camera and watching her stroke and tug on her shecock until she blows her creamy love juice in orgasm will have your cock standing at attention and ready to shoot off like a fourth of July firework!
    Model:
    Esmeralda
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 45-preciousemerald-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 389.3 MB
    Duration : 00:13:08

Download Screenshots: