Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Big Black Boner-Priscila Gaucha

Shemax.com- Big Black Boner-Priscila Gaucha

Description:
    Everyone loves deep dark chocolate. It is bitter and sweat at the same time. This hot chocolate babe will make your cock get hard as she slowly wiggles that phat ass in your face. She has a damn tight body and she looks sweet in that hot pink dress over that dark chocolate. Once she strips down she gets out some whipped cream and starts to squirt her nice round tits. She takes her time getting her whip cream and spreading it over her she cock rubbing it in and making your mouth water. She wants to make sure she feels every inch and you can tell she is enjoying it by her moaning and the way her eyes roll back into her head as she squirts out her own load of whipped cream.
    Model:
    Priscila Gaucha
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3-bigblackboner-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 590.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:05
    Video : VC-1, 3 654 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:3-bigblackboner-pichi.zip - 85.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:3-bigblackboner-hdv.wmv - 590.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Piece of Cake-Thamires Garcia

Shemax.com- Piece of Cake-Thamires Garcia

Description:
    Here is a voluptuous shemale chick that really loves her chocolate cake. Thamires came out dressed in a sexy black teddy and high heels and decided to pose on the kitchen table for us. She looked so sizzling hot slipping out of her satin and squeezing her scrumptious tits together. We didnt know quite what to expect when this naughty T-girl pulled out a small chocolate cake. But when she began to crumble it and smear it all over her shecock, it wasnt long and she was coating it with her own gooey icing.
    Model:
    Thamires Garcia
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 81-pieceofcake-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 497.6 MB
    Duration : 00:16:48
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:81-pieceofcake-pichi.zip - 75.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:81-pieceofcake-hdv.wmv - 497.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Crossing the Bridge-Danielle Davilla

Shemax.com- Crossing the Bridge-Danielle Davilla

Description:
    This blond shemale bombshell was scorching hot and she loved posing outside in her thong and chain ringlet top. Danielly had a sweet smile and angelic eyes, but don’t let the innocent face fool you…this tranny slut was horny and ready to play for us and the camera and exposing herself in the wide open outdoors just added fuel to flame. She teased us by running her hands up and down her shapely legs and well rounded ass. And every time she moved, we would catch a tantalizing glimpse of her funbags beneath her funky top. It was blissful torture watching as she slowly stripped and slid her thong down her thighs exposing that fat girl pole that was getting more erect with every second that passed. The more she teased the camera the harder her shecock became until she was wrapping her hands around her bulging feminine shaft and pumping it in long strokes and moaning in ecstasy as she spewed her creamy, thick cumload.
    Model:
    Danielle Davilla
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 50-crossingthebridge-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 358.02 MB
    Duration : 00:12:05

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:50-crossingthebridge-pichi.zip - 67.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:50-crossingthebridge-hdv.wmv - 358.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- PI Cherry Pops-Jhodi

Shemax.com- PI Cherry Pops-Jhodi

Description:
    Seeing this extremely pretty and feminine girl in her white lace negligee it is hard to imagine that she has a cock. This nubile shebabe has gorgeous mid length brown hair that falls on her slim sexy shoulders and frames her beautiful face. Our eyes are drawn to her teasing little smiles and we almost dont notice that she is stripping to show us her petite body. This girl knows how to pose her slender arms and legs making a great show of getting naked. Down to her red panties with pink balls spilling out the sides we see her flat chest with small red nipples. She takes her time removing her bottoms first showing us her wide shapely ass and then hand hiding her shaven cock and balls. She works up quite a sweat and moans loudly as she jerks her lovely dick until she shoots her surprisingly voluminous load of creamy white cum.

Jhodi is the first ladyboy from the Philippines to grace our site. While not huge her dick is perfectly adequate and bears the meaty foreskin that is characteristic of most Philippine circumcisions. A little disappointing that it did not get very hard until just before she came. This may be because she is on hormones although most Philippine ladyboys I have talked to do not use them and look perfectly feminine without them. Although it was me that found Jhodi on imlive (NaugthyTsCock_1) I will not pretend that it was me who took these pictures. As well it only too obvious that the following comments from the shoot were written by someone who does not speak perfect English which I find kind of endearing.

At first, I thought Jhodi changes her mind over the project. She promised to come early but I cant seem to find her on our agreed meeting place. Well, she came early like she promised, the thing is, I have ignored her many times because she looks so feminine Ive mistaken her for a straight woman. Pretty and sexy. That is my first impression on Jhodi, when shes done putting make up, She was even prettier and sexier. During the video shoot I realized that she is the loud" type of lover. She loves talking and moaning. She loves to flirt. She is one TS I would love to work with again and again. And Ill make sure our next session will be hotter.
    Model:
    Jhodi
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 115-picherrypops-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 301.41 MB
    Duration : 00:09:57

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:115-picherrypops-pichi.zip - 43.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:115-picherrypops-hdv.wmv - 301.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Fuck a Watermelon-Yris Schmit

Shemax.com- Fuck a Watermelon-Yris Schmit

Description:
    Summertime brings in thoughts of hot weather, and delicious summer fruits. Take watermelon. This cute T-girl loves fresh fruit and is so happy that its watermelon season. Nothing tastes so good when you bite into a fresh watermelon the taste, the juice mmmmm. Well our cute Yris today wants to see what her huge shecock thinks of watermelon. Once she cuts a piece of thick watermelon she puts her shecock against it and starts to feel how good the texture is against her body. This is making her horny and she quickly shoves her cock through and begins a tight rhythm that makes her moan and cum all over the tasty treat.
    Model:
    Yris Schmit
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-fuckawatermelon-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.61 GB / 626.11 MB / 656 520 049 bytes
    Duration : 00:21:47

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5-_awatermelon-pichi.zip - 72.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5-_awatermelon-hdv.wmv - 626.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- SheCock Chocolate Bunny-Alessandra Leite

Shemax.com- SheCock Chocolate Bunny-Alessandra Leite

Description:
    Got to love the bunny costume on this shemale bombshell and watching her tease and play on camera is enough to make you want to fuck like bunnies with her. Alessandra is one incredibly hot shemale that could put your pulse rate into over drive. She nibbles on her chocolate candy and puts it on her erect shecock making it even more tempting to suck on. Watching her tease her firm boobs is hot but its seeing her stroking on that meaty shecock that will have you on the edge of your seat and ready to fuck.
    Model:
    Alessandra Leite
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 151-shecockchocolatebunny-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 613.08 MB
    Duration : 00:19:36
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 366 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:151-shecockchocolatebunny-pichi.zip - 62.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:151-shecockchocolatebunny-hdv.wmv - 613.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Fruit to Go-Hilda Brasil

Shemax.com- Fruit to Go-Hilda Brasil

Description:
    This sundrenched shemale sits on the patio and enjoys her daily fruit. When you bite into it the juice just comes gushing out splashing her chin and dribbles down her chest. She loves how this fruit is tasting and continues to eat it, then she realizes she has eaten it down to the shape of a very small cock and that gets her thinking, OMG that could fit into my ass and drench me in juices that would make me hot and sticky. She rolls that slice of fruit along her tits, and then runs it up and down her asscrack before she shoves it in. She is really getting into this fruit thing by now and starts stroking her shecock up and down, and tuggin it tight until she creams all over the steps.
    Model:
    Hilda Brasil
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 25-fruittogo-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 587.34 MB
    Duration : 00:19:49

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:25-fruittogo-pichi.zip - 38.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:25-fruittogo-hdv.wmv - 587.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Sexy Plain Jane-Pangpon

Shemax.com- Sexy Plain Jane-Pangpon

Description:
    Pangpon was the one I was shooting while Cindy was getting hard and she was a nice surprise. When I first saw her I didnt get the sense that she was very pretty. I didnt realize it at the time being caught up in the shoot but she is very sexy. Her expression, poses and the way her hair falls to her shoulders all do it for me. As you can see she has virtually no makeup on and a few large zits (unless my editing guys airbrushed these out). I think she could be a stunner if made and dressed up to the hilt. Her natural look extends to her whole body which is pale and hairless except the small pube tuft which I like very much. She got hard with a little help and seemed to enjoy sucking my dick. Seeing it soft, I was initially worried she had a small cock but it swelled up to respectable length and above average thickness especially at the base. Her balls seemed to swell up as well just before and after her nice little cum shot. Theres a few really nice shots of her spent cock and balls. Ill have to remember to get more shots like this from all the girls. I guess I often dont because many of them want to jump up and go get cleaned up immediately after cumming. Pangpon was content to just lay there as her sausage glistened.

Pangpon showed up with Cindy and a post-op friend of theirs. I know Cindy but had never met or seen Pangpon before so I knew absolutely nothing about her and still dont. She seems like a very quiet easy going girl (many ladyboys are loud and uptight). She was a dream to work with; did what I asked and didnt complain. One of my ladyboy assistants interviewed her for the sparse info I document which says she is single, versatile and can be contacted by phone or email. So by all means call her and tell her Rafe sent you and I am sure she will have no idea what you are talking about, ha ha.
    Model:
    Pangpon
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 31-sexyplainjane-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.23 GB / 238.33 MB / 249 904 495 bytes
    Duration : 00:08:03

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:31-sexyplainjane-pichi.zip - 29.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:31-_yplainjane-hdv.wmv - 238.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- BBL-Jasmin

Shemax.com- BBL-Jasmin

Description:
    For those who like bigger girls we bring you one with a cock from the Philippines. Big beautiful Jasmine starts out showing her best asset which is adorned with a large and very sexy lower back tattoo. Like many plump girls she has a very pretty face. She regularly sticks out her tongue and licks her lips. She has a tight bustier that give her boobs a bit of shape. Sticking one hand between her stockinged legs she pulls out and stretches her dick. She then spreads her legs and we get a close up look at the pink cock target at the center of her huge ass. Panties off we see she has a giant mound of curly brown pubic hair overshadowing her medium sized cock. She then lays back and yanks on her girl meat until it obliges us with an eruption of creamy cum.

Photographers comments: Jasmine was relaxed when she came. It turned out that the photo and video shoot was nothing to what she has done beforeORGY! I didnt promise her anything except that a future hardcore shoot might take place. Well, that is if she can be contented first with just one dick.
    Model:
    Jasmin
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 136-bigbeautifulladyboy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 334.02 MB
    Duration : 00:11:01

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:136-bigbeautifulladyboy-pichi.zip - 15.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:136-bigbeautifulladyboy-hdv.wmv - 334.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Unstoppable Stroker-Asia Marie

Shemax.com- Unstoppable Stroker-Asia Marie

Description:
    There is something about Philippine ladyboys that many can suck their own dicks and Asia Marie starts the set doing this. This makes her hard and horny she grabs a big red dildo to suck as she fondles her shedick and hairy asshole. She has a little extra fat on her small body which gives her small tits some shape when she squeezes them together. She finishes the set by jerking her dirty dick like a runaway train until it erupts in a huge stream up cum that dribbles down and cover her swollen red balls.

Before I get complaints about the quality of this set and the model let me explain. I actually gave my PI photographer shit when I saw this set and I wasnt sure we could use it. Besides having a problem with the flash the model starts out naked instead of stripping, the self sucking is way too short and frankly the model looks ugly. I also asked the model in chat why she didnt where make up or shave her legs as I have seen her on imlive actually looking pretty. She said she was sorry and I said no problem as the photographer should have noticed this. So next time you see Asia Maria she will look hot, strip and suck her own dick until she cums in her own mouth.

The following are the photographers comments; I always get a kick out these. Asia Marie. Aka as asia_ts4u is the most eager and determined among the models I have talked to. She never failed to ask me about the video project everyday. So now that her time has come, she tried to impress me by sucking his own dick. It was pretty amazing considering shes a bit big in size. I would say shes hot. So hot, that when the video camera starts to roll and she started fondling and stroking her cock, I cant stop her until she cum.
    Model:
    Asia Marie
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 117-unstoppablestroker-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 171.75 MB
    Duration : 00:05:42
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: