Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Grape Orgy-Alessandra Leite, Kawanna di Prado, Leticia Close, Luana Weickeirt

Shemax.com- Grape Orgy-Alessandra Leite, Kawanna di Prado, Leticia Close, Luana Weickeirt

Description:
    Here are four tranny chicks that love getting down to shecock sucking business. Kawana, Alessandra, Luana and Leticia enjoy getting together for some naughty foursome fun. They have a snack, a few drinks then its time to get to the good stuff and these lovely shemales are sucking each others girl poles and stroking their own. And all that fem dick sucking gets these horny t-girl hotties ready for some hardcore anal fucking that has them spewing their juices on each others tummies and tits.
    Model:
    Alessandra Leite, Kawanna di Prado, Leticia Close, Luana Weickeirt
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28-grapeorgy-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.89 GB / 907.99 MB / 952 096 388 bytes
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:29:59

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:28-grapeorgy-pichi.zip - 77.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:28-g_orgy-hdv.wmv - 908.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Brunette Tranny Alert-Taciely Silva

Shemax.com- Brunette Tranny Alert-Taciely Silva

Description:
    The ebony shemale beauty Taciely, has a sleek and slender body with long legs and big shecock that is sure to please naughty desires of all the tranny lovers out there. Taciely was dressed in her white corset, thong and thigh high stockings and made her dark skin look even more lickable. She slowly stripped and began to rub lotion all over her body and huge girl pole right outside on the patio. And once she started working that cream on her girl dick, it only took moments until she was rock hard.
    Model:
    Taciely Silva
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 85-brunettetrannyalert-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 616.38 MB
    Duration : 00:20:49
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:85-brunettetrannyalert-pichi.zip - 60.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:85-brunettetrannyalert-hdv.wmv - 616.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- A Small Bomb-Fernanda Beatriz

Shemax.com- A Small Bomb-Fernanda Beatriz

Description:
    Wow Wow Wow! We have quite a little punker here. She is dressed in camo bikini and has those wild ass earrings dangling from her ears. You know just by looking at this T-girl that she is a kinky little slut. I love kinky girls, sex with those hot kinky shemales is never boring or the same hole thing. I loved watching Fernanda getting out her bottle. I wasn`t sure what was in the bottle, but after a few moments you can see that its chocolate sauce. Mmmm god that is kinky. She starts squirting that messy all over her punk ass. She rubs it in and then squirts a heavy load on her shecock before she starts using her hand to pump that chocolate around and over her meat. The chocolate covers her shecock and her hand moves faster and faster as she gets her groove going and she gets hornier and hotter. Then she explodes and loads of goo mix in with the chocolate on her hand.
    Model:
    Fernanda Beatriz
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20-asmallbomb-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 622.22 MB
    Duration : 00:21:03

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:20-asmallbomb-pichi.zip - 39.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:20-asmallbomb-hdv.wmv - 622.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Oil Massage-Andreia de Oliveira, Sabrina de Paula, Sabrina Sherman, Yris Schmit

Shemax.com- Oil Massage-Andreia de Oliveira, Sabrina de Paula, Sabrina Sherman, Yris Schmit

Description:
    These four shemale babes give a whole new meaning to the word massage. They were all dressed in there sexy lingerie and white robes discussing the finer points of what makes a great massage when they decided to take the techniques they knew and use them on each other. They began to rub and caress each others lovely bodies and slip off their robes and lingerie. Then it was time to pull out the oil and one by one they let the others slick their entire bodies down with oil while they lay there and enjoy so much hands-on contact. That definitely brought a lot of heat and excitement to their small group and things became a frenzy of shecock sucking and stroking. Which in turn led to tight asses getting filled with girl poles and riding those shemeats hard and deep until these shemales were shooting their creamy loads in all over each others chest and bodies.
    Model:
    Andreia de Oliveira, Sabrina de Paula, Sabrina Sherman, Yris Schmit
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12-oilmassage-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 1060.76 MB
    Duration : 00:35:49

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:12-oilmassage-pichi.zip - 113.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:12-oilmassage-hdv.wmv - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Attacked by Mona-Mona

Shemax.com- Attacked by Mona-Mona

Description:
    This is a good example of what happens when a ladyboy finds me attractive and there is no one helping me with the shoot. It often pretty much degenerates in to me having sex with the model and as a result there is not a lot of variation in posing. Mona was very horny and was quite aggressive in getting into my pants while I tried to do a proper shoot. She chose a nice long zucchini which she got way up her ass. After this she begged me to fuck her. She has a sexy slim little body and a nice medium cock so I could not resist. I fucked her ass hard for five minutes and then she sucked me while she jerked herself off. All told about a 20 minute shoot. In hindsight, I was glad it was quick because as she was getting cleaned up, Wan, my quasi ladyboy girlfriendassistant, came back from a brief outing. She probably would not have been too happy if she had walked in us doing the deed.

I know little else about Mona. In fact I cant even remember how I met her. It was definitely not in one of the Nana bars so it was either on Soi4 or she was one of the other girls friends. Would love to work with her again and I am sure it will go the same way with this horny little cock minx.
    Model:
    Mona
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 18-attackedbymona-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 301.1 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:18-attackedbymona-pichi.zip - 14.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:18-attackedbymona-hdv.wmv - 301.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Clown Curtain Cum Cock-Chanel

Shemax.com- Clown Curtain Cum Cock-Chanel

Description:
    Sexy Vegas T-girl Chanel starts the session posing in front of the clown colored curtains in her belted aqua mini dress. This dog collared dark skinned shemale has a striking look with her bob haircut and heavily shadowed and long lashed eyes. Stripping to her patterned bra and bright blue panties you can tell she is a dirty girl as she sticks her pink tongue out at the camera. Getting hornier she first gives us a peek at her cock craving A-hole before reaching into her bulging panties exposing her hairy black pubes. Of course she loves to suck dick as well so she slurps on the cameramans big cock as she fondles herself sitting in the chair. She and we are hot as hell now as she rips off her shorts and jerks her big black dick with a cock in her mouth again. Her bracelets jangle as she hammers on her hard dink and when ready to cum she tenses her thighs and leans her head way back. Her curving ebony cock finally erupts in a deluge of gooey white cum which she admires and plays with for several minutes.
    Model:
    Chanel
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 33-clowncurtaincumcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 262.89 MB
    Duration : 00:08:40

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:33-clowncurtaincumcock-pichi.zip - 30.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:33-clowncurtaincumcock-hdv.wmv - 262.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Pool Raft Tug-Lohane Silva

Shemax.com- Pool Raft Tug-Lohane Silva

Description:
    We found this dark haired, exotic looking shemale by the pool working on tanning her already dark skin and playing in the warm water. It only took a little while of smooth talking and this horny tranny was ready to steam up her afternoon and ours by stripping out of her swim suit and showing us her full breasts and plump girl pole. Lohane admitted she had always wanted to be a model and we had no doubt she would be perfect for the job because the camera loved her and she had a natural seductive grace that captured your attention. As we watched, Lohane took off her high heels and stripped out of her swim suit top, slipped into the pool and floated around topless on her water toy. But getting out of the pool and spending some playtime poolside stroking her hard shecock until she exploded her sweet cum seemed to appeal more to this horny shemale then the warm water.
    Model:
    Lohane Silva
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 57-poolrafttug-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 520.56 MB
    Duration : 00:17:35

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:57-poolrafttug-pichi.zip - 40.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:57-poolrafttug-hdv.wmv - 520.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Hottest Black Orgy Ever-Carolina de Monaco, Kawanna di Prado, Lenne Santos, Luana Weickeirt

Shemax.com- Hottest Black Orgy Ever-Carolina de Monaco, Kawanna di Prado, Lenne Santos, Luana Weickeirt

Description:
    After getting a good look at these lovelies, we knew we were in for a real treat! This was more dark meat then any one person could handlebut we sure as hell were going to give it our best shot. These four ample bottomed ebony shemales were hot and ready for some extreme shecock fucking and sucking action. These luscious ebony trannys will definitely tempt your senses and have your cock bulging as you watch them undressing each other and rubbing those long, thick woman shafts to throbbing life. They took turns tasting each others hard girl poles and sucking them as deep as they could before getting their tight, black asses filled with meaty girl rods. And these wicked and wild ebony T-girls loved pumping their shecocks deep in each others backdoor fuckholes until they others were begging for mercy. And when they were ready to spew out their cum, their covered each others tits and stomachs with their sticky loads.
    Model:
    Carolina de Monaco, Kawanna di Prado, Lenne Santos, Luana Weickeirt
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-hottestblackorgyever-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 901.32 MB
    Duration : 00:30:26

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:5-hottestblackorgyever-pichi.zip - 93.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:5-hottestblackorgyever-hdv.wmv - 901.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- A Nicer Face than Ass-Sasa

Shemax.com- A Nicer Face than Ass-Sasa

Description:
    What doll Sasa turned out to be. She has such a pretty face it`s hard to believe she is a man. If I didn`t have all these pictures of naked ladyboys around I`m sure I could jerk off just gazing at that sexy fuck me look she is giving the camera. She has a sexy little body with a sweet little pickle cock. Her dark cock and anus scream suck and fuck me as they stand out from her otherwise cream coloured skin. She gets the big cucumber almost all the way in with nary a whimper. My cock looks huge in her mouth and hand as she kindly tugs on it while she milks her cock and balls. My oral services were briefly required in order to keep her hard and this made her moan with delight. Her cock stayed erect while she sucked my dick and toyed her ass with the big cucumber. Over to the couch and Sasa cocks her head while concentrating on jerking each of our dicks until she shoots two arcing loads in either direction.

I had not met Sasa prior to the shoot as she was a friend of First. First called me (as she does about five times a day) early to see if I wanted to work with her friend Sasa. I am apprehensive about this as I generally like to pick whom I shoot. First said she was very pretty and worked at MBK mall (I assume she is not a hooker but I didn`t ask). Things started out badly when the front desk called and said there were two girls (First and Sasa) here to see me but I could only have one at a time. First said Sasa wanted her to be there for the shoot. So I grabbed my friend who was staying in another room so that he could say one was with him. I thought I had out smarted the hotel staff until I realized the fucking cunt maids were spying on me as the front desk called and actually threatened to call the cops unless I got rid of one of the girls. I must be maturing because instead of losing it I simply sent First to my friend`s room for the duration of the shoot. After Sasa I am officially not going to worry about ladyboys bringing friends anymore and just go with the flow (hello, yes this is Rafe, sure you want to bring five friends, no problem, just send them one at a time).

Note the set title is a play on words from the Mimy - A Nicer Ass than Face set title which I actually shot right after Sasa. This is simply my attempt at humour and by no means am I suggesting that Sasa does not have a perfectly adequate ass. This is less funny given that my webmaster often and in this case releases sets in a different order than I do them.
    Model:
    Sasa
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20-anicerfacethanass-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 620.89 MB
    Duration : 00:20:58

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:20-anicerfacethanass-pichi.zip - 23.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:20-anicerfacethanass-hdv.wmv - 620.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Busty Femboy Stroker-Sandy Lopez

Shemax.com- Busty Femboy Stroker-Sandy Lopez

Description:
    Sandy is one sexy shemale babe can really make your pulse race. That slender body with all the right curves is hot as hell and when she starts stripping out of her clothes exposing that juicy shecock, its a piece of tranny heaven.
    Model:
    Sandy Lopez
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : bustyfemboystroker-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 650.79 MB
    Duration : 00:20:37
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 376 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: