Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Ultimate Black Sex-Kawanna di Prado

Shemax.com- Ultimate Black Sex-Kawanna di Prado

Description:
    Here was a tall and slender ebony shemale that is totally irresistible and this stud couldnt keep his hands, mouth or cock off of her sweet, tight ass. She looked liked like something out of an erotic wet dream in her charcoal gray lingerie and thigh high silk stockings. Things started off with just a few kisses but these two heated up really fast and their hands and mouths were all over each other grasping, licking and sucking. This sexy T-girl loved having this studs lips wrapped around her girl pole and she didnt hesitate to return the favor and take his meaty dick between her lips and suck him ball deeps down her throat. And when he buried his throbbing cock deep in her tight ass, this horny shemale was begging for more. And when she got her turn to tap his ass, it wasnt over until they had both shot their loads all over his hard abs.
    Model:
    Kawanna di Prado
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 10-ultimateblacksex-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.51 GB / 521.57 MB / 546 907 939 bytes
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:37

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:10-ultimateblacksex-pichi.zip - 35.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:10-ultimateblack_-hdv.wmv - 521.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Kim The Tug Master-Kimberly

Shemax.com- Kim The Tug Master-Kimberly

Description:
    This strawberry blonde ebony T-girl was a real cutie and she loved to show off her sweet body and fat shecock. She stripped down totally naked baring every inch of her sexy body and posed while we got it all on camera. This shemale admitted that it was a real turn on having so many eyes on her and we could tell by the way her girl pole was growing and getting hard, she was getting hotter with each passing second and every click of the camera. She made herself comfortable on the sofa while she covered her girl shaft with lotion and began to tease and rub her long, thick shecock and play with her tight ass. The more she tugged, the more she moaned and her hot little ass began to squirm. And in no time, this horny shebabe was shooting her cum load all over her hand and stomach.
    Model:
    Kimberly
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 23-kimthetugmaster-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 429.94 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11
    Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:23-kimthetugmaster-pichi.zip - 47.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:23-kimthetugmaster-hdv.wmv - 429.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- T-Blonde for You-Dany Bionda

Shemax.com- T-Blonde for You-Dany Bionda

Description:
    This sweet and sexy blonde shemale has a killer body and she loves exposing every inch of it while all eyes are on her. Dany is a lovely tranny babe that keeps her body in toned and lean shape from her sexy legs to her tight tummy. Her ass is firm and round and her shecock is smooth, hard and always ready for some tugging play time fun. She loves getting naughty in the hot tub rubbing her tiny tits until her nipples are pebble hard. And this blonde t-girl knows just how to tease for the camera and steam up the afternoon. She slowly strips out of her little black bikini while she lets the water spray over her tight ass, spreading her cheeks just enough to show us that tight puckered hole. But all that teasing and stroking has its affect on this horny shemale and she cant resist stroking in earnest, harder and faster, until she is shooting her hot and sticky cum load all over her thigh and tight abs.
    Model:
    Dany Bionda
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 95-tblondeforyou-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 515.13 MB
    Duration : 00:17:00

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:95-tblondeforyou-pichi.zip - 64.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:95-tblondeforyou-hdv.wmv - 515.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Dressed to Kill-Shayany Kevellin

Shemax.com- Dressed to Kill-Shayany Kevellin

Description:
    Everyone loves to be outside in the summer and feel the sun beating down on your skin. This little firefox was out sunbathing, and showing off her long legs in her red pantyhose. When she realizes she is being watched she pulls out her tube of suntan lotion and squirts it heavy and hard on her natural tits. She rubs the silky lotion on her breasts working it in slowly an making a big show of it so that anyone watching will get harder then hell. She knows what men like and she really plays it up so she can get a thick cock. She loves cock. Then she smooths that lotion on her ass and rolls it along her phat cheeks until it spills into her ass crack, just the way she wanted it to. It is as if she is inviting us to take our thick cocks and bury them in that tight hole. Watch as she strokes her thick shecock until she cums all over the grass. She loves it when we do that.
    Model:
    Shayany Kevellin
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 17-dressedtokill-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 0.63 GB / 642.27 MB / 673 469 400 bytes
    Duration : 00:21:40

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:17-dressedto_-pichi.zip - 53.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:17-dressedto_-hdv.wmv - 642.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Belly Chain Big Cock-Poi

Shemax.com- Belly Chain Big Cock-Poi

Description:
    Poi is ANOTHER LadyboyPlayer exclusive!

I went out in hopes of finding myself a hot ladyboy with a big cock I could play around with because honestly... it had been a little too long since my last encounter so I wanted it to be a good one. Luckily for me I ran into Poi.

I was actually driving around trying to decide where I wanted to go first on my `hunt`. I drove past Obsessions (who usually has a nice amount of ladyboys just lingering around outside) and almost wrecked from the eye contact Poi was laying on me. Of course she peaked my interest because she was hot and aggressive so I quickly parked my motorbike and went up to talk to her.

Our conversation quickly led inside the bar for a few drinks and during that time we had a seriously horny vibe between us. Her cock was throbbing as she was playing my cock (also hard) inside the bar. Luckily the seating booths inside the bar are pretty private so I was able to get her cock out, and more importantly keep it out, right there on the spot. Usually when I do a cock check I have to do it quickly but she let me keep her cock out and stroke it for a while as she was stroking me in the bar. Our level of desire was quickly climbing so I paid her bar fine and she left with me.

Once we were in the room things escalated quickly. She was so hot I couldn`t keep my hands off her and she was all over me as well. Once I took off her top and was able to appreciate her awesome tits it took everything I had to keep control of myself and not just tear into her. As you can see in the scene it was a pleasure to play with her nice sized HARD cock and even more of a pleasure to blow my load from her stellar blowjob. If your ever around Obsessions, swing by and take Poi for a spin, you`ll be glad you did!
    Model:
    Poi
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 170-bellychainbigcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 575.6 MB
    Duration : 00:18:29
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 382 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:170-bellychainbigcock-pichi.zip - 26.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:170-bellychainbigcock-hdv.wmv - 575.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Phat Ass Shemale-Aline Ganzarolly

Shemax.com- Phat Ass Shemale-Aline Ganzarolly

Description:
    This horny brunette shemale with a phat ass and nice tits decided she needed a break from the men she was dating. They were just jerks, and the sex wasn`t that great for the shit she was putting up with! She is all alone in her bedroom and breaks out her lotion and squirts it heavily on her tight abs and spreads it slowly along her body until she reaches her thick shemeat. This is one organ she takes her time in stroking and making sure that all the lotion makes it all the way around and down onto her balls. She loves how it feels and she lets that good feeling build until she sexplodes all over her tummy.
    Model:
    Aline Ganzarolly
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21-phatassshemale-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 691.79 MB
    Duration : 00:23:24

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:21-phatassshemale-pichi.zip - 35.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:21-phatassshemale-hdv.wmv - 691.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Second Time Cock Charmer-Nika

Shemax.com- Second Time Cock Charmer-Nika

Description:
    I didnt request that we shoot Nika again nor did any member. The photographer sends names and small pics for me to approve and I didnt realize we had already shot her under the name Nina (Cowgirl Cock Cutie). I probably would have said no or wait but a few months but Im not sorry we did looking at how fucking sexy this slim little femboy is. This one has one of the prettiest faces of any I have seen. Best of all she has a fat little cock that stays hard and she loves jerking to cum. So if you like her as well you can look forward to an upcoming hardcore shoot.

Photographers Comments: Its the second time around for Nika. I would say she is one of my favorite - big cock, sexy slim body and lets be honest, she is so pretty. Her smile is not faked and her moves are not scripted. She also brought her own hardcore partner, making my work much easier.
    Model:
    Nika
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 164-secondtimecockcharmer-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 272.07 MB
    Duration : 00:09:28
    Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 331 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:164-secondtimecockcharmer-pichi.zip - 34.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:164-secondtimecockcharmer-hdv.wmv - 272.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Black Pantera-Amanda Gaucha

Shemax.com- Black Pantera-Amanda Gaucha

Description:
    Amanda is definitely one T-girl that will make you said yum! Her gorgeous dark skin and jet black hair are eye catching. And the fact that she has a chubby butt that looks just perfect for a hard spanking and a smile that makes you wonder what kind of sinful thoughts are going on in her mind just adds to her overall erotic appeal. She looked hot as hell in her lime green bathing suit and skirt cover up, but once she began to pose and reveal her ample body, its all you can do to not drool all over your chin. Amanda confessed that she loved to show off her sizzling hot body for the camera knowing so many eyes would be watching her. And just the thought of stroking her shecock and exploding her cum was making her hard. She pulled out a bottle of lotion and began squirting it all over her succulent melons before moving lower and coating her girl pole. And when the excitement got to be too much, this horny shemale gushed her sticking cum like a garden hose.
    Model:
    Amanda Gaucha
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 73-blackpantera-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 391.38 MB
    Duration : 00:12:55

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:73-blackpantera-pichi.zip - 56.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:73-blackpantera-hdv.wmv - 391.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Not a Minnie Mouse Cock-Mickey

Shemax.com- Not a Minnie Mouse Cock-Mickey

Description:
    A little mouse is not the animal that comes to mind when you see ladyboy Mickeys huge hairy cock and balls. Part of the reason for the large size of her shedink is that she is bigger boned than most ladyboys which in no way detracts from her sexiness. She has really gorgeous long and thick jet black hair which is cut in bangs to frame her large cute face. Like a cartoon character she has over sized facial features with big eyes, ears and cock sucking lips. Her bright and tight purple dress shows off her full figure and contrasts with her cream colored skin. Bare to the waist her black bra maintains this color offset and frames her slim toned arousing upper body. Your cock should be hard when she removes the dress to show her lacey red panties barley covering her bulging crotch, wide hips and big round ass. After some cheesecake posing she finally gives as a peek at her black pubes and then her large soft shriveled brown dick. Hers may be the size of a mouse at this stage but mine is rock hard and she sucks and slurps it well which causes her cock to grow fat and stand straight up against her stomach. When she stands her plump penis curves out at a 45 degree angle as her large balls hang below. She grabs my cock in one hand and her thick tool in the other and pulls her abundant foreskin back to show the large pink head. Her giant curving cock stays rock hard through various posing and some more sucking before its time to grease and finger her sweet asshole. She does this in doggy style position so we can see her giant ball bag and cock dangling below as she plunges her wet boy pussy. She then demonstrates that she can deep throat before setting up for the double stroke with me that causes her to squirt a huge stream of clear cum on to her abdomen.

I guess it is only natural for people the world over to associate the name Mickey with the famous Disney cartoon rodent. After all Disney is a symbol of American culture which has permeated every civilized and probably even most uncivilized societies on the earth. No doubt ladyboy Mickey chose her name as a result of being exposed to some 20 year old poorly dubbed reruns of the Mickey Mouse Club when she was child. Plus it makes more sense than Minnie given her true gender and the size of her cock. Infant consumer brainwashing by insidious singing Mouseketeers and cartoon animals is no longer limited to the West. Now poor children from every corner of the planet dream of going to Disneyland so their parents who make a few hundred dollars a year can pay $12 for a hotdog and coke. Anyway except for her purse, Mickey seems to have forgotten about all that and like all young ladyboys thinks about music, clothes, cell phones and sex.
    Model:
    Mickey
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 86-mickeysfatcock-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 422.79 MB
    Duration : 00:14:17

Download Screenshots:
    UbiqFile:86-mickeysfatcock-pichi.zip - 16.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
    UbiqFile:86-mickeysfatcock-hdv.wmv - 422.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shemax.com- Femboy Divorcee-Lina

Shemax.com- Femboy Divorcee-Lina

Description:
    Recently divorced Lina has left behind a Thai wife and child to pursue a life of having sex with falangs for money. I had not met her before the shoot and my first impression when she arrived at my door was she is a femboy extraordinaire with her fairly masculine face which she was apologetic about explaining until recently she was living as a bisexual man. You can see in close-ups that she has traces of a moustache which is at odds with the forced feminization of her eye makeup, hair, earrings and garb. Any seasoned ladyboy connoisseur will quickly overlook the signs of her true gender to see she has dirty ladyboy sex oozing from every pore. This comes across in her unvarying wry smile and the way she carries her small slim hard body and the view of her bare midriff. Femboy lovers are further rewarded when she removes her pink top to reveal a slight hour glass shape with ribs showing above a hard flat tummy which is framed by the cock hardening V" created by the separation of her toned abdomen and hip muscles. The V" points downward to the hidden surprise lurking in her pants which she wears so low that you can just see the top of per trimmed pubes. She teases us for a while by covering this area with the bunch of her top which she finally removes along with her pants to reveal black boyish panties. The effect of her sucking my wang is this area slowly bulges until a nice veinless medium large fem-dick pops out one side. She admires her throbbing meat pole for a moment which is already glistening with precum until she finally removes the covering where we see the stack of her cock and large balls. We see her dink soften a bit so the head has almost retreated under its hood until this is cured by some self-stroking while slurping on my dick. This happens again when she lets go so we encourage her to step up the pace and then stand up where she clenches her but cheeks while she strokes her now very hard penis with one hand and mine with the other. The end game begins as she is back down on the bed propped on one elbow as the hand of the other arm works her girl pipe until out flows a quantity of frosty ball juice.

Lina comes to us by way of Pop who also walks the streets on Soi 4 Sukhumvit just South of Nana Entertainment Plaza. I had met Pop (17-Apr-2008 Pop Goes the Weasel) and she asked if her friend could come for a shoot when she was done. As I have explained previously I always say yes to this as it inevitably leads to an interesting surprise when a model I have never seen before shows up. As Pop had given me no indication as to Linas looks I was pleasantly surprised to see she was an attractive femboy. She was quite friendly and talkative explaining that she was bisexual and living as a gay man until her recent hair extensions. Before that she was married and had fathered a child but her wife had found her interest in men too difficult too live with. So while we are sorry her relationship ended we are not totally heart broken as it was depriving us of her sexy body. It must be a strange dilemma for maturing Thai men who are torn between their instinct to propagate themselves and their desire to be fucked in the ass. Lina seems to have found the perfect balance by accomplishing both of these things by transforming herself. No doubt she may decide to switch back at some point as I have heard of several instances of ladyboys doing this.
    Model:
    Lina
    Studio:
    Shemax.com
    Info:
    File Name : 43-femboydivorcee-hdv.wmv
    File Size : 463.19 MB
    Duration : 00:15:38

Download Screenshots: